- Text Size +

Chapter 23. New Mindset 

 

The alarm went off at 7am. Dianne rolled over onto her stomach and turned it off. I was woken up with her full weight squishing her boobs into me. It was a little hard to breath but it was soft and squishy which made it comfy. I started to sweat a little which helped me escape. I crawled my way down through her flesh until I reached her belly. The thought of squishing me and having a helpless tiny squirm underneath her seemed to be turning her on. She applied more pressure down from her stomach slightly stopping my travels. 

“Mhhmm that’s a good boy, don’t stop, keep scurrying your way down. Or your Goddess will have to eat you for breakfast.” Dianne hummed.

Her stomach pinned me down against the bed. Through her skin, I could loudly hear gurgling as if her stomach was eagerly awaiting my failure. The sound echoed and reminded me of thunder above my head. I had to keep going. I wasn’t going to disappoint my master again, who knows, she might actually eat me if I fail her. I kicked and pushed her skin slowing making inch by inch. Her body reacted to my force, it was moving in conjunction to my actions. I was either pleasuring her or tickling her. I discovered a technique where if I pushed up with my legs, I could slide along the sheets. I continued this, making pretty good progress until I reached her bellybutton. Once I slipped inside I wasn’t able to push up with my legs and get the space needed to move. I was stuck in her hot dome with all sides blocked by flesh. 

“Oh it seems as if my little gum drop is stuck. Mhmm, so helpless and weak. How is puny Max going to make it out of this one? Hehe.” Dianne giggled enjoying herself.

I tried lifting and kicking her belly skin but she was right, I was too weak. She is playing with me and enjoying it too. Maybe I could play with her back. I started massaging and running my small finger tips gentle across the inside of her belly button. Her body was reacting to my soft touch and moving more. I started licking from top to bottom and she moaned in pleasure. I was turned on as well and really getting into every groove I could find. A crack of light shot through an opening and I didn’t hesitate. I leaped into it and crawled my way further down until I reached her pussy. Her hips were now moving in circles and I was being rubbed up against by her clit.

“Oh, that’s right, right there.” Dianne moaned now thrusting her hips.

Her lips now pinned me to the bed as she thrusted herself against me. Her juices started seeping out her vagina and soaking me in pleasure. I was rock hard and my dick was being caressed by her wet lips. I was loving it. She started picking up speed and I couldn’t help myself from cumming into her clit. I soon realized that her clit was also rubbing up against my whole body and face. So my sperm was now all over me mixed in with hers. 

“Cum inside me.” Dianne commanded breathing heavily. 

She adjusted her body so her vagina opening was directly above me. With her movements, her hungry pussy swallowed me without ease. I squirmed around in her juices and took a bunch in my mouth. I swallowed it and didn’t let it stop me. I was still rock hard so the smell and taste didn’t bother me. I maneuvered myself to find the groves of her g-spot. And once I found it, I felt her walls contract as her body tightened up in pleasure. I massaged it pressing my hands into her wet flesh pushing hard as Dianne reached her climax. She moaned and arched her back releasing more fluids. I was swept out of my spot and swished around helplessly inside her. 

“That was amazing.” Dianne said panting out of breath. 

The cum inside her settled down as she rested. I just swam around still horny waiting for her to let me out. I had a little bit of time to think about how lucky I was. I was literally inside this amazing giantess and I was able to make her orgasm. Who else gets this kind of privilege? I bet this is what I am supposed to do for the rest of my life. I got the honour of being a tiny so that I can pleasure beautiful women like Dianne. My thoughts were soon interrupted as she greeted me face to face with one of her dildos. Wow, well at least it isn’t some guy’s dick, I would probably want to die if that ever happened to me. Just as I finished that final thought, the silicone dildo pushed me deep inside her female cave. I could hear Dianne gasp and moan as I was then repeatedly suckered in the face and body. I decided to try to escape the beating by pushing off the tip sending me to the very depth of her vagina. There, I felt a small tight hole that would fit my erect dick perfectly. With all her cum as lube, I penetrated her and Dianne reacted in a deep moan.

“Ohh mhhmm whatever you’re doing in there, keep doing it, I’m going to cum again!” She said arching her back and pulsating in pure anticipation. 

I thrusted harder and harder in rhythm to her body. The dildo penetrated deeper and deeper, until it started hitting my back and pushing me further into her chasm. Dianne’s and my body synced as pure ecstasy cursed through our blood. Vibrating chills shot through us as Dianne gave one final thrust. Her body opened up and with her cum as lube, I was shot into her womb. I released shots of cum everywhere inside her as I rolled around in pleasure. My muscles dispensed their tightness and I felt as light as air. My body tingled until my brain regained consciousness. I felt the floor and noticed it was a little different than what Dianne’s vagina felt like. Its texture was rougher, despite still being wet. The space I was in was also larger. By this time I knew I had gone further inside to her womb. I found the hole I had gone through, but it had closed back up. I was trapped. I pinched myself hoping it was a dream.

“Ouch… Well I’m screwed.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

If you want early releases and exclusive content, I now have a Patreon account called TinyExperience . There you can find bonus side chapters,  nude GTS art of the characters, your very own personalized chapter with you as the main character, voting polls for what you want to see in the story, and more. Feel free to either read chapters here free, or pledge a small amount for bonus material mentioned above. Thanks and check it out :)

Next chapter already released in the link below.

https://www.patreon.com/TinyExperience

Thank you to the Millionaire sponsor - SmotherSlave