- Text Size +

Green moon                       

 

Hi, my name is Aaron and this is my story.

 

It’s been about five years since the night of the green full moon, a night that changed everything

 

The distant moon looked ready to explode, it hung in the sky like a ripe melon.

I watched in awe as it slowly turned a beautiful shade of green and bathed our planet in an incandescent green mist, which washed over us like a tsunami from the heavens.

 

As a result of this unnatural occurrence the men folk shrunk to the size of small field mice and the women were transformed into carnivorous giantess killers with a hunger for male flesh.

 

Men, who had gone to bed that evening and slumbered innocently beside their sleeping wives or girlfriends, woke to find themselves beside evil flesh eating giantesses and were devoured before morning in an eating frenzy of raw flesh and blood.

 

Sisters ate brothers and fathers; mothers ate sons; in one case I’d heard of a female scout leader on a camping trip who consumed a group of fifty young scouts for breakfast, she scooped them up as they slumbered, feasting on their young flesh.

 

This giantess population, who now consider male flesh a gastronomic delicacy, and have renamed us “succulents” and we are eaten alive when captured by these evil giantesses.

 

I had one friend, a man called Alfie Granger, I had been on the run with him for two-years, he told me that the thought of being eaten by a giantess turned him on.

He said he dreamed of being swallowed whole by a carnivorous female giantess and went on to say that in the old days he had even wrote stories about his fantasy and posted them on a website called “Giantess Planet”

This I found hard to believe, but one day the urge to be consumed became too great a temptation for him.

 

We were hiding under a fridge from a giantess, a young girl who was about seventeen years old.

She tried to persuade us to give ourselves up with promises of clemency.

I wasn’t fooled by her neither was Alfie.

As we cowered in terror under the fridge, her long sexy fingers nails inches from us he ran forward into her grasp, her fingers eagerly scooped him up.

 

I edged out from under the fridge and watched as she placed him on the table and ordered him to strip naked.

Alfie seemed exited and obeyed her without question.

 

“I’m going to eat you, you know that don’t you?” Said the giantess to her snack.

 

“I’m seventeen and have the power of life and death over you”

 

“I have decided you should die today”

 

“But I’m going to wash you first”

 

“I haven’t decided yet if I should chew you or swallow you whole”

 

She held the man up to her face and spoke softly to him

 

“If you don’t struggle for the few minutes you have left alive, I’ll swallow you whole, but if you give me grief I’ll hurt you in my wet mouth” 

 

He looked inside her large mouth, it was all he had ever dreamed of, he could see her young throat and her plump red tongue

 

The evil giantess noticed that her snack had an enormous erection and laughed out loud.

  

“Naughty little man I have a cure for that” said the giantess as she quickly bit off his penis with her front teeth covering him with her red lipstick.

 

In frenzy she forgot about washing him and poked him into her mouth and masticated him without mercy.

 

I heard her give out a loud laugh as I escaped through a crack in the wall to freedom.

 

In the beginning succulents were in abundance and trusting of the giantesses and thus were easy prey.

But now fearful of the carnivores we survivors roam the land a hunted species.

 

On one occasion i witnessed as many as twenty males disappear down a sixty-year-old woman’s gullet after she fooled them into trusting her with promises of help.

 

She persuaded the succulents to let her take them to a safe house where she would care for them and keep them out of harm's way.

She carefully picked each one of them up in her wrinkled tanned bejewelled hands placing them in her purse and took them home with her.

 

I didn’t trust her and refused to go with them, the others wouldn’t listen to me so slipped away before she could pick me up.

 

When n she got to her house she went into the kitchen and sat down at the table, she placed the men into a serving dish and set it down on the table in front of her saying to her captives “all your troubles are over now boys”

 

She rambled on chatting to the captured males saying how she missed the old days and the company of men, and that she hated doing men’s work

As she spoke softly to them she picked up two males at random and held them close to her nose and smelt them, she took a deep breath inhaling their manly odours.

 

She went on to tell them about the old days when she was a young woman and how as a girl she had plenty of male admirers, a tear appeared in her eye and she tried to composed herself saying

 

 “Well this won’t get the baby bathed will it”

 

The two shrunken males in her grasp felt safe and enjoyed listening to her stories; but their calm changed to terror as they watched her facial expression change.

She removed her false teeth and let out a horrific laugh.

Her mouth was now wide open, as the males looked up and they could see right into the toothless hags opened maw, next her fingers journeyed upwards with the males secure in her grasp, realising their fate they let out screams of terror as she popped both of them into her wet mouth and closed her red lips tightly shut trapping them within

In an instant she swallowed them, sending them down her gullet and into her awful waiting stomach.

 

She then turned her attention back to the bowl and started to feast on the remaining male flesh, laughing at their naivety, telling them that they have paid with their lives for trusting her.

 

She left two males in the bowl, saying she was full up but promised that she would eat them for breakfast in the morning.

She went to bed and left the two survivors contemplate their fate.

  

The next morning she was very hungry and her mouth was awash with saliva and very hot and slippery.

She woke the sleeping males and picked them up, asking them if they slept well; she told them it was time for her breakfast and that they looked very tasty.

She placed the now hysterical screaming males into her mouth and rolled them about inside to cover them in warm spit.

She produced a batch of saliva and mixed the men into it and swallowed.

The two males slid easily down her throat and into her stomach and were soon splashing around in her evil gastric juices.

 

She had kept her promise

 

Inside the wet darkness of her stomach one of the men was delirious and in shock and started to ramble, saying things like “why didn’t we listen to Aaron” and “I don’t want to die “ but his words fell on deaf ears, his companions in death had already been digested and was now part of the old lady.

Seeing his friends had now gone he decided to launch himself into the waiting lethal juices and end this misery… 

 

The old woman still felt peckish, so after washing and dressing she replaced her false teeth and put on her make-up, finishing it off with some red lipstick.

Although she was sixty-years old She still had a nice body and great pair of legs.

She slipped into a pair of black high-heeled shoes and left the house to look for more food.

 

As she sashayed down her garden path, she looked a bit of a tramp in her clothes and make-up.

The click clacking of her high heels echoing around her as she paraded herself to nobody.

As she walked she was unaware she was about to step on two men who were on the ground beneath her. She crushed them as she walked; as they disappeared under her black stiletto they looked up in horror her sole bore down on them and crushed them flat.

She lost her balance as she crushed them skidding on their pitiful remains.

She stopped to look at what she had stepped on.

Realising it was two “succulents” she cursed to herself saying how it was a waste of good food.

 

As she turned the corner she saw two more succulents riding a small motorcycle, when they saw the giantess they frantically tried to get away.

 

It took two-steps for her to be close enough to block the escaping bikers path with her black stiletto.

The two bikers fell off the motorcycle and lay injured on the ground, she bent down and picked them both up.

As they lay helpless and bleeding in the palm of her hand, one of the bikers was writhing in agony, his leg shattered by the collision with her shoe.

He looked up at the old woman and begged for help.

The old woman moved him around covering her fingertip with his blood.

She placed her finger in her mouth and sucked off his blood, remarking how tasty he was.

She plucked him up and smiled at him as she placed him in her red mouth and swallowed him whole and without mercy.

 

“I bet he didn’t he think that was going to happen today” she said mockingly as she felt him slipping down her throat.

 

She realised the other biker was dead so dropped him to the ground and made sure by grinding him into the pavement with her merciless shoe of death.

 

For the next hour she had used the discarded motorcycle as bait to lure and trap five more succulents that were foolish enough to try taking the motorcycle.

She placed the captive males into her black leather purse to eat later.

Every now and then she would open her purse to check that the succulents were still their; as she gazed at them she teased them by licking her lips, they knew their fate and it was only a matter of time.  

 

She wandered around town and eventually met up with her daughter Gill, a twenty-five year old brown haired beauty; as they stood on the corner they chatted about the shortage of “succulents” to eat.

Realising her daughter was peckish the old lady produced her purse and opened it up, offering her daughter a live snack

 

Gill squealed with delight as she selected two males from the purse with her long slender fingers.

The first male was placed in her wet lipstick mouth and with a crunching noise masticated immediately between her perfect white teeth.

His death although instantaneous was still very painful as he felt his body collapse in her powerful jaws and his lifeblood ooze from his now disfigured body

As she chatted remnants of the once live human male covered the inside of her mouth and stained her teeth.

 

As she chatted she popped the second male between her lips and held him there.

His legs kicked out as he felt the contrast of the warmth of her mouth and the cold air of the outside.

She sucked him inward through her lips like a strand of spaghetti covering him with lipstick as he journeyed inwards and manoeuvred him onto her waiting tongue.

In an instant he found himself at the side of her mouth and lying on her back teeth

 

As she chatted to her mother she sank her teeth into his body and positioned him once again on her tongue and stated to suck his blood from the horrific wound so callously inflicted by her, the succulent wasn’t dead but the booming of her voice drove him insane and he longed to die.

Her mouth was watering so much she couldn’t resist swallowing the injured male down her gullet.

His pain lasted until he was digested some two-hours later.