- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ooh, still deciding if I want a chapter or two of aware playfulness. While I decide, have unaware playfulness!
"Love to hate, hate to love~" Julie sang, moving her humongous feet back and forth, now both barefoot. Ryan had stood stock still, unmoving since the death of his best friend Josh. His own sister, loving and playful, had just killed him mercilessly. She had a mischievous nature, and occasionally had trouble taking anything seriously, but crushing Josh like that...

The memory of Julie's incredible foot, toes wiggling playfully, cruelly twisting Josh's body into her moist, sweaty, pink-white sock burned itself into his mind. She had never liked the stocky, muscled boy, but to kill him and grind his remains, her cute face gleefully twisted in a grin...

"R-Ryan!"

Ryan found Beatrice stumbling towards him, distraught and crying. "I- I-... she..." she didn't manage to get the words out, wailing away.

"Beatrice.. it's okay-.." he silently wrapped an arm around her. "It's still good news that she didn't get you.."

"You told me to take care of him!" She sobbed back. "All I did was run, and she- she enjoyed it..." she clung on to Ryan desperately, searching for comfort. "I-I'm scared..."

Their shared terror, at complete odds with Julie, who was blissfully stretching her legs and arching her back, pushing her breasts outwards like two giant pillows, seemed to bond them together. They held each other hard to calm down, crying in earnest.

"Bea." Ryan finally stopped her. Her blue eyes widened, and she stared fearfully at him. "We have to make it out of here... we need to either get to the game, or get to a phone to call or text Julie."

"M-my phone is still here." Beatrice breathed shakily. "It's just beside the console..."

Ryan turned and, sure enough, a navy blue phone lay what felt like some 50 metres away, its black sheen shining invitingly. Could this be their ticket out of this nightmare?

"Stay here." Ryan sat Beatrice down. She struggled, protesting. "Please! I can move faster alone, and I'll get to the phone. You can hide near the console, maybe turn it on if the phone doesn't work. Be my plan B, okay?"

Beatrice's eyes were large and watery, the image of the composed girl she once was, completely destroyed. "Please be careful." She whispered.

Ryan nodded and set off at a slow jog. He could make it surely, before Julie noticed anything. He watched her nervously as her figure stretched out luxuriously, her smooth arms supporting her weight, her eyes closed and resting.

"Ugh... it's so hot!" Julie sat up straight suddenly. Ryan stopped dead still on instinct. His heart beat a tattoo against his ribs as she reached up to her tank and pulled at it.

Her huge, round breasts came more clearly into view. With the tank top loose, their squishy, luscious forms seemed to quiver as Julia tugged away at the tank. A bead of sweat ran down her neck, a salty, sticky stream, rolling over the curves of her collarbone, and slowing down at the much less steep gradient of her breasts diverted the slow liquid into the centre of her immense cleavage.

Ryan stood, transfixed for a moment, before he shook himself and continued his long jog to the phone. Then again, perhaps not that long. In a few seconds he would arrive, he reasoned, but...

"Well hello there~ I see you!"

Ryan's head whipped around, his heart leaping to his throat. But her playful, chocolate-brown eyes landed hungrily, not on him, but on the console. More specifically, at Beatrice, who had fallen off the top of the console in shock.

Ryan gasped, his fear and traumatic memory flooding back. He couldn't lose both his friends...!

Julie shifted on all fours, her breasts handing low and swinging like heavy, voluptuous pendulums as she crawled forwards towards the console and her new victim. Beatrice screamed at the top of her lungs, but Julie only stretched her plush lips wider in a smile.

"Funny sounds.. I should find out what these bugs are." She muttered, coming to a stop over the console, and over Beatrice, who took to a tiny darkened section on the underside of the gaming machine. "Now come out here.

Ryan felt his panic rise as Julia reached her slender, tiny fingers into the hole. Her digits fumbled inside before she pulled Beatrice out in one motion.

"Did you hear me, little buggie?" Her voice picked up its false, cutesy voice that could have out-pitched a toddler. "What a lucky day~" she giggled, still dangling Beatrice upside down. The girl was hysterical, while the Korean Goddess paid no mind. "I did say, I hate to love, but..."
With an ominous pause, she brought Beatrice to her pink, luscious lips, and whispered, the sound echoing in Beatrice's ears.

"I l o v e to hate."

With a swiftly blown kiss, her strawberry-mint smelling breath blasted Beatrice, and at the same time, Julie wickedly let go of her leg.

Beatrice spun wildly in the air, her blonde hair flying wildly, and for a moment, she screamed her lungs out, before she crashed heavily into Julia's open cleavage. She tried to climb, panicked and bruised, her hands scrabbling at the soft, opulent breast-flesh, but it was so soft and pillowy, it seemed to disappear and smoothen under her grip. Her struggles caused gravity to sink the smaller girl pitifully deeper into the sticky cleavage.

"Eww.." Julia moaned disparaging. "Well... a shower's in order later anyway, I could afford to play around~"

Beatrice paled, waist deep in Julia's sweaty cleavage, and shifted her gaze up. Julia's car-sized lips pursed, massaging themselves sexily together, but Beatrice realised what was happening a split second before it did. A thick, bubbly, slimy stream of cloying saliva emerged and dropped onto Beatrice's head.

She spluttered, desperately wiping her eyes and face, only to get more, the steady stream flowing disgustingly around her. The warm liquid blocked her air supply, and she desperately attempted to claw it away, spewing saliva that was not hers. Her clothes partially lost their opaque qualities, saturated translucently by spittle, and to add insult to injury, even to scale, Beatrice's modest breasts were blown out of competition by Julie's vast assets.

"I wonder how long you can last." Julie voice still high and playfully adorable, though her actions seemed to be bordering on the sadistic. "Especially... here!"

She used her index finger and forcefully pushed her victim deep into her sticky, alluring prison, a squeak emitting from a terrified Beatrice.

"Will you get smooooshed first?" She giggled, fingering her breasts. "Or will you just suffocate? Slowly in my boobs~"

Ryan looked on in terror. She was nearer now... could he help her? With a forceful shake, he reminded himself of the only chance of saving her now lay with the giant black phone besides him.

He jumped on the start-up button and, with two hands, stepped backwards and swiped, unlocking the phone.

Ka-chink!

The phone played the unlocking sound audibly, and Julie's playful eyes lit up, facing the direction of the phone.

Ryan froze, and the two made eye contact, the same colour eyes meeting each other.

A beat of silence...

"One last one~ how lucky!" Julie giggled, a strand of saliva snapping from her lips.
Chapter End Notes:
Any last requests? Reviews are my lifeblood!