- Text Size +
Story Notes:

And that's a wrap!

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter contains crush, vore, insertion, butt, a degree of unaware, and all of it is fairly violent. Enjoy!

---

Faye tapped her foot quietly on the small alcove that the hotel room had come with, humming softly as she leaned her arms over the guardrail that kept anyone from leaping to their deaths if they were less than three feet tall. “It’s a great room to have a honeymoon in, isn’t it?” She asked over her shoulder, her long, black hair, sliding from her back until it was over her shoulder. For her part, Erin moaned more deeply into Faye’s cunt as a response. 

Faye shuddered at the feeling, nearly squeezing her asscheeks a little too much. The muscles in her hand curled more tightly in Erin’s hair as the taller woman pushed her wife’s face deeper between her thick, bubbly cheeks. “Mmmmm, what do you think those people down there in the pool would think if they could see us up here? Me, standing naked and leaning over the rail from the honeymoon suite, and your sluttly tongue driving me to orgasm after orgasm? Do you think they’d care? Or would they just see a slut, doing her duty?” 

Erin’s only reply was another groan into her Mistress’s pussy. Faye giggled over a moan of her own, pushing her ass up and dragging her pussy down from Erin’s forehead back to her tongue, careful to keep her ass as taut as she could. “You’re going to reek of me all over when we leave this room, baby. And everyone will know who you belong to; The ring on your finger, the cum on your face. They’ll all know you’re… Uuuugh…” Faye swallowed down a large moan, her toes curling against the tile floor on the small deck, high up on their hotel, as her orgasm neared. “They’ll all know that you’re my, umf, whorish, little bitch… Won’t they, baby?”

Erin gave a meek nod, doing her best to focus on driving her tongue ever deeper into her Mistress’s cunt, and gently massaging her wife’s clit with her rounded chin. Faye’s submissive wife barely noticed the yanking of her hair, most likely because of how often Faye loved pulling it. Which Erin’s dominant woman did now, pulling her much shorter wife’s hair via her hand in a fist near the roots, in order to push her ass back into Erin’s face even further. Just moments later, lifting herself slightly, Faye came against Erin’s wide-spread lips.

“Fuuuuhhhuuuck, babe.” Faye gasped, nearly a minute later. Even though she was still regaining her breath at that point, Faye giggled, “I bet that tasted more like wine than it did cum.” Erin, finally able to breath regularly herself, only half-giggled at that, since the other half of it was just as much gasping for air. “Come on, let’s head inside for a little bit.” The gasping sub began to ask if she could stand, but she knew the answer already and simply opted to quietly crawl along behind Faye. She would save her doing it that way.

This gave her the chance to ogle her wife for the fifth time in the last two minutes; Even when Erin was standing, Faye was still half a foot taller than her, and her body was in far better shape than Erin’s was. Not that Erin was anything other than thin, but compared to Faye, Erin was a twig. Faye, herself, was a branch, and a strong, thick one at that. Erin quickly lost track of where she was crawling, and  awkwardly smacked her side into the foot of the bed. Her mistress spun on her heel quickly, staring down with what Erin couldn’t mistake as anything but straight worry.

That emotion, once Faye realized what had happened, quickly turned into playful admonishment. “What, too busy staring at my ass?” Erin blushed, looking down but remaining quiet. Faye didn’t particularly like being apologized to, so Erin found herself with nothing to say.

“Hop up in bed, honey.” Faye ordered with a smirk, watching as her wife crawled from the floor into their bed. Not that Faye herself was any less guilty than her wife was of staring at a great ass when she saw one, she just handled it better. “God,” she commented matter-of-factly. “I fucking love that ass.” The long-haired ravenette strode around the bed, slowly, practically devouring her wife with her eyes as she slid the hotel phone out of its receiver. “And,” she commented as the room service line rang, “I love fucking that ass.”

Before Faye could watch her wife’s cheeks redden, room service quickly picked up. “Hello, Room 1316, this is Room Service. So, how may we be of service?”

Faye leaned the phone away slightly and quietly laughed, “Roomie here has a sense of humor.” After rolling her eyes, Faye returned the phone to it’s proper placement, and asked as politely as she could, “Would you mind bringing us up a tray of… Let’s say 20 tinies?”

“Twenty is quite a lot for one room!” Room-Service-Guy, or Roomie, bristled through the phone. “It… May take us a short while to bring them all up, but we should have the order prepared and brought up within the next ten minutes or so.”

“Wonderful!” Faye boomed, although not quite literally, “I’ll call back if we need anything more. Thanks for your help!” The phone clicked off, audible to Erin on the bed, and Faye tossed the cordless device back onto the bedside table, not caring that it landed nowhere near the receiver. “Woo, what a cocksucker that guy is.” She joked, ducking under the bed for a minute, and pulling out one of her suitcases. A minute or so later, she popped back up with a strap-on clasped around her waist. “And, now you can be, too, baby.”

Erin had known it was coming. Still, she found herself giggling and blushing a bit. “Yes… Master?” Erin noticed that, although Faye didn’t respond much to it, Erin’s Mistress still clearly liked it. For the next little while, Erin dutifully bobbed her head up and down on Faye’s favorite strap-on, the one that was pushing the dildo inside of Faye’s still wet pussy around as Erin bobbed away at her. It wasn’t until the phone rang that Faye snapped out of a moan-filled trance.

“Agh,” She swallowed, hard, “This is room 1316?”

“Yes, room 1316,” Roomie chortled into the phone, “We wanted to let you know that your order is in the elevator, and you may want to wait outside your room for it, to ease the transaction!”

“Great!” Faye cooed, pressing her hand against the back of Erin’s head and making her gag slightly.

“Is everything alright there?” Roomie asked, concern layering his voice nearly as much as curiosity.

“Oh, just dandy~” Faye responded, before hanging up the phone. “Keep the cock in your lips, baby,” Faye ordered as she undid the clasps, and carefully stepped from out of the harness and slid the dildo out of herself. “If you don’t, I’ll give you… Juuust about 20 spankings.” Sure that her implication was clear, Faye grabbed a robe off the floor near the door, and slung it around her naked body, tying it neatly around her waist before stepping outside the door.

There, Faye stood, her dry feet pressed against the fairly warm, welcoming carpet, her dry hair frizzing up in the heat, all the while looking like a swimmer who had just come back up to the room. With the knowledge that the elevator was coming up to nearly the top floor, and would thus likely have to stop a few times, Faye started pacing quietly, humming to herself while she waited.

The woman working room service that shift stepped from the elevator, roughly 12 minutes after the original order for the meal had been placed. As she neared the room, the 18 year old noticed a robe laying in the hall, and quickly moved to pick them up. She had to set the canister holding all the tinies down on the floor, and as she ruffled through the robe trying to find the person she thought might have shrunken out of them so she could have a snack for herself, accidentally knocked over the canister.

Now, those canisters all have lids on them, but that had never and was not of much help when the lid popped off as it hit the floor and two of the tinies she had meant to deliver quickly ran off and disappeared. Sighing, the service woman resigned herself to cleaning up the robe that someone probably dropped lazily about. As she carried it towards the nearest laundry shute, though, the service woman had the greatest luck she’d had all weak, as two dazed and confused tinies dropped to the floor. Quickly scooping them up and shoving the robe down the chute, the service woman strode back to the canister a scant 20 feet away, and stuffed the two new tinies into it. Lid replaced and her hair smoothed, the blond knocked roughly on the door.

Erin had remained perched on the edge of the bed, her head tilted backwards with a 7 inch cock buried in her throat. When someone knocked on the door, her spit had nearly overwhelmed her lips and slipped towards her nose. “Room service!” A sweet voice called softly, at which point Erin figured that 20 spankings and not wasting Room Service’s time was much more suitable to practically drowning in her own spit. The redheaded, 5’3” tall woman scrambled out of bed, thumping softly on the floor just about the same time the dildo she had spat-out did.

“Coming!” She called, just before realizing that she wouldn’t have been lying even if she had been referring to literally any other part of her day. Scooping some of her short, orange-red hair out of her face, Erin pulled herself into a pair of panties and a robe, swinging the door open just long enough to grab a silver, tiny-filled canister and yelp a, “Thank you!” Before practically slamming it shut in a cute teenagers face. “Fuck, that was awkward.” Erin murmured to herself, letting the robe slip off of her shoulders more easily than the cock had left her throat.

Erin wandered back over to the bed, hopping into it and listening to a few screams emanate from the canister with a giggle. She popped the lid off, and stared blankly down at the tinies inside. “What do you all think? Would my mistress mind too terribly much if I munched on a few of you while I wait for her to get back?” A few screams answered her, but most of them were either from tinies to small to speak properly. The few that she could understand were a mix of a few different languages; Some German she understood, but mostly garbled English, Spanish, and, she thought, maybe some Japanese.

“My thoughts exactly!” She giggled, “You guys know me perfectly! Which is great, because you’re about to be a part of me!”

Erin picked up the first few, and tossed them into her mouth, carelessly. Slowly, she sloshed them around her mouth, getting a feel for who it was between her lips; One was a man, and he seemed to be enjoying himself based on the little poker Erin was sure she felt pressed against her tongue. He was the first one that she positioned between her molars and bit down on. The other two who were locked in her mouth where on her tongue at the time, and Erin felt them squirm in panic as flavoring sprayed all over them and against Erin’s cheek on the other side of the rows of teeth. While she chewed on the first one, Erin was careful to keep those two on her tongue, since she loved the taste the sweat that she could sense was covering the both of them, even under the other thing.

Swallowing the mush of the first snack, Erin then used her tongue to press the pair of what she thought were women against the roof of her mouth. She had done this before, though Faye had been watching her the last time, and her mouth had been open. Once Erin felt like there was no further she could push the two tinies, she pushed her tongue and the pair harder against her palate, and she continued increasing the pressure until a soft pop and a rush of flavor told her one of them had burst, at which point she pushed even harder on the other, until she, too, burst like a grape.

From there, Erin started to chew them up, savoring the chip-like crushes and pops as she turned the tinies to pulp. Erin swallowed the mass like a champ, her eyes watering only slightly. The redhead, however, couldn’t tell whether or not her eyes were watering from the pulp in her throat or the ray of sunshine that assaulted her eyes as she glanced at the window. As the mass of tiny hit her stomach, Erin grinned deviously, like a light bulb had gone on above her head. “I’ve got aaaan ideeeea, suckers!” She cooed, hopping carefully out of bed.

Not one shrinkee would escape her. They were all doomed. And, the thought of that turned Erin on in a way that came second only to Faye.

With the canister clasped tightly in hand, Erin popped a tiny between her lips, chewing on it instantly, like gum. Part of her wondered if she didn’t detect a bit of ass and Faye’s cum on it, but she simply rolled her eyes and dismissed it as lingering taste from Faye herself. In a way, she was right. Erin chewed on the tiny like it were gum, ignoring it as she scooped a few out of the canister and popped the lid back on. As careful as she could, her chin bouncing as she chewed, Erin made her way back onto the deck, and up to the railing. Worrying for Faye’s reaction if the larger domme caught her sub standing against orders, Erin remained on her knees until the rail. Knowing that she was going to get spanked, anyway, and that she wouldn’t be able to do what she was about to without leaning over the rail, Erin slowly stood up, tinies still firmly in hand.

Then, she held her hand over the rail, and dropped four of them from the thirteenth story. Of course, she had to guess how far they fell, and trying to keep track of where four of them went was… Difficult, at best. Until, of course, they hit the ground some 135 feet below. They remained fairly close to one another, and down on the white sand beyond the sidewalk that surrounded the building, red was a brilliantly easily color to spot. Erin chose not to stare for too long, in case anyone looked up and were to see her head poking out.

Making her way back to the bed, Erin swallowed the gum she’d been chewing, and tried to remember how many she had left. She figured that she had now eaten four, and tossed four out the window. So, she would have twelve left. Randomly, she reached in and snatched up two, tossing them on the bed and then launching herself after them. One of them managed to scramble away between her legs, and the other bit the dust under her ass. Which, she guessed, was better than bitting the sand outside the window. Feeling horny at the slight bit of power she felt, Erin mindlessly stuffed the tiny between her thighs into her pussy head first, leaving it’s feet sticking out just in case she wanted a cunty snack.

The remaining ten were hard to figure out what to do with. Part of her argued that she ought to wait until Faye got back, so her wife could have some of them, too. However, another larger part of her thought of other solutions. One solution won out above the rest and, careful to press the tiny in her pussy deeper so it didn’t slide out, Erin carried the canister to the kitchen of the suite and set it on the counter while she pulled out the blender.

A short while later, Erin sat in bed again, drinking a lovely tiny-banana puree out of a neat, clear glass, and enjoying the continued ministrations of the shrinkee struggling in her pussy. Deciding to help the nearly completely useless thing about, Erin sat the glass back down on the beside table, and grabbed the little thing’s feet. Her free hand, a slight bit cooler because of the puree, pressed against her clit, while Erin quickly and roughly fucked herself with the tiny. It didn’t take long for her to cum, and cum hard. Hard enough to shoot the tiny back onto the bed, covered in her juices.

Gasping still, Erin lazily plucked the shrinkee up by the ankles, and hung the limp thing over her mouth. “Bottoms up, little one~” She cooed, her eyes still closed as she pressed the tiny’s head between her lips and immediately coughed as hair hit her tongue. Most shrinkees were shaved bald by hotels so the hair wasn’t a problem, and long hair was odd enough that Erin’s eyes blinked open as she coughed. Her eyes went wide when she realized that the woman she’d been using and had nearly been her snack was --

--

Erin blinked awake in bed, sighing softly as her brain registered a sweet pleasure playing at her clit. At first, she didn’t think much of it, because she was sure that her own fingers were the ones rubbing. When her brain clicked on and remembered her dream, though, Erin shot up in bed, her head snapping to the side and eyes finding; “-- Faye!” Erin’s relieved gasp was a little louder than she meant for it to be, and Faye stirred in the sunlight in the little bed that Erin had bought her.

“Worst. Honeymoon present. Ever.” Faye had joked, two years ago.

“Ugh…” Erin groaned, falling back into bed. Her hair was shorter now, but her frame had remained just as skinny as before, no matter how much Faye prompted her to go to a gym. Erin wasn’t even sure how Faye had remained so clearly buff, being just under 5 inches tall, for two years. Day in and day out, Erin had to think of the fact that just one of the tits Faye used to nibble on could now just as easily kill her. Erin turned her head back to Faye’s little bed, where her wife was sitting up.

“No alarm this morning?” Faye’s now soft, quiet voice floated over.

“No.” Erin almost had to whisper to keep her voice from hurting Faye’s tiny, sensitive ears. “It’s Sunday.”

“Is it? Your phone,” which was near enough to Faye’s bed for the tiny lady to read, “says it’s Monday.”

Erin paused, only for a moment. “What time does it say?”

“About 6:40 am?”

“Uuuuuuuuugh, I dunnnnnnwanna get up!” Erin groaned, yanking a pillow back over her head.

“If it makes you feel any better, I’m not going back to sleep either!” Faye murmured, just loudly enough for Erin to hear.

“Yeah, well… You don’t have work this morning.” Erin murmured back, knowing exactly what Faye was about to say.

“You don’t even have to work. With my college debt gone, my life insurance cashed --”

“I know… ‘Set for life.’” Erin grumbled, pushing the blankets off, and stumbling out of bed.

“What’cha up to?” Faye called, but Erin either didn’t hear her or chose not to respond.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review, as I may change some details in the story if I believe the change would be worthwhile!