- Text Size +

Molly’s Worst Nightmare
Chapter Five


Restlessness consumed Molly. She stretched her limbs and wriggled her body. The soft strands of Tara”s blonde hair beneath her smelled of conditioner and it made Molly miss being a normal girl. Her back was up against the side of Tara”s neck and she had her knees pulled up a little so that she could rub the soles of her feet against Tara”s body in order to keep them warm. She ran her tiny fingers though Tara”s hair. The satiny pillowcase covered by Tara”s locks felt cold. She wanted to sleep; she was exhausted. But her nerves were still twitching from the episode in the chip bowl.

The sound of Tara”s tongue licking her lips in her sleep startled Molly. She crawled away from Tara”s neck and stood on the pillow. The bright streetlights outside filtered in through the curtains and blanketed the sleeping giantesses in a mellow glow. Molly surveyed the landscapes of her peers with her eyes. Tara was to her left. She could not see Stacey because she was on the other side of Tara. Leah was to her right, but on her side, facing away from Molly. She had a blanket pulled over her so all Molly could see was a mess of curly, blonde hair on the pillow and the curves of a well built body under the cover. Tara was on her back and had a blanket next to her, but not on her. Her left leg stretched out all the way, her right one bent at the knee so that the sole of that foot was near her calf. Her right arm was over her stomach. The left one was dormant by her side.

Molly turned to look at Tara”s cheek, which was somewhat flushed in the midst of her sleep. They had bonded, or so Molly felt, and she became curious about the girl that had always been polite to her. She wondered why they had never become friends and attributed it to the fact that the company Tara kept was comprised mostly of catty, jealous girls. Molly had always felt that Tara was the prettiest of them all, even prettier than Samantha perhaps. She imagined herself sleeping over at Tara”s house, the two of them laughing and primping all night long.

With the girls asleep, Molly felt comfortable enough to investigate her surroundings. Having found an allie, she had no intentions of planning an escape. The wise thing to do was to remain close to Tara, and that is what she did. She moved to the edge of the pillow, sat, and slid down onto the sleeping bag on which Tara was resting. Carefully, she walked the valley between the mountains of Leah: curvy with her highest peek at her hips, and Tara: A long plain of soft whiteness whose highest point was the pretty toes on her left foot. For the moment, Molly had forgotten about the terrible reality of her size. Now, in the middle of the night with a restless head and the pale light igniting the shapes of strewn bodies, Molly felt like an explorer. She felt safe, and for the first time, curious about the dimensions around her.

It felt to her like something she pondered as a child. She remembered the hours she had spent playing with her Barbie Dolls, meticulously setting up the house the way she wanted, and thinking that that”s how her own home would be one day. Then the daydream would move further into fantasy where she imagined herself living inside the dollhouse. Her family would have to tend to her, her friends would want to play with her, there would be no school or homework or chores, she”d just be a doll. She”d always been aware of her own beauty, and knew she”d make an adorable tiny person. It was an occasional, fleeting fantasy, harmless, one that she”d forgotten about as she moved into adolescence, but now, standing next to Tara”s lovely hand, it returned to her as something that had actually happened. Those fingers, slightly curled before her, had cradled her, protected her, played with her, and she was now ready to explore the wonder of her situation in safety and solitude, no one poking or prodding or insisting, she was in control for the moment.

Eventually, she had made it to the place where the bodies ended. Shivering a bit, Molly move toward the outside of Tara”s ankle and stepped just inside the bottom of the pajama pant leg to get warm. She could smell the lotion that Tara must have covered her body with before coming to Leah”s, and it made her with she could slick her own body with it. The heat between Tara”s body and the clothing was immense, and after a moment, Molly had absorbed enough of it to step back out into the cool air in the living room.

Molly looked up the steep slope of Tara”s foot. It was white and defined by the thin bones that ran from her toes to her ankle. The blade had more color to it, a pinkish hue, and tiny lines that crossed each other as it came closer to the heel. Molly placed her hand against it and moved around so that she was standing before the china sole. Molly lightly ran her finger nails over the ripples in the arch. The skin was moist and soft and well cared for. Molly backed up a few paces to take in the entire sight of Tara”s towering foot. She trembled slightly. A feeling of insignificance threatened to compromise her countenance, but she shook it off because she wanted to enjoy this moment. She moved back to the arch, pressed her body into it, and rubbed her cheek against it. The girlie softness of it made her limbs feel like rubber. She always felt there was something feminine about well cared for feet and hands, something that was exclusive to that sex, something that was part of their definition. She felt aroused. Wanting to see more, she brushed along the inside of Tara”s ankle and stared up at the crimson toenails that glimmered softly in the dim light.

Molly threw her arms over Tara”s ankle and leaned against it for a moment, taking in the scent of lotion again. The limb was smooth and hairless, a soft layer of flesh that concealed the strong bones underneath. Pushing off her palms, Molly hoisted herself up onto the ankle, spread her legs over it, and faced the direction on the foot below it. Her knees were slightly bent and she leaned into the foot, positioning herself as an equestrian would. The makeshift sweater she wore as a night shirt expanded with her thighs so that her bare pubis was against Tara”s flesh. She closed her eyes for a moment, took a deep breath, threw her head back, and looked up the incline of the extremity. She began to rub her palms over it while she stared at the perfect toes above her. She wanted them.

Closing her eyes again, she returned to her childhood daydream. Sometimes she imagined that one of her friends shrunk and she had to keep house for them in the Barbie Mansion. It made her wish that she was normal sized, and that she had a tiny friend to tickle her feet at night, and her legs, and her belly, and play in her hair. She wanted to do for Tara what she would have had Tara do for her if their roles were reversed.

Opening her eyes and seeing the toes above her again aroused her further. She began to rock back and forth over the ankle. As her clitoris bulged, she tried to position herself for maximum pleasure. She found a thin bone on the ankle to rub against, and as she did, she felt herself break into a sweat. She was breathing heavily now, lost somewhere between a girlhood fantasy and reality. Split seconds of realization would flash through her mind, and she couldn”t believe what she was doing, but she pushed them out of her mind. This felt natural, at least to her, in this state.

Girls had aroused her before, but she never felt compelled to act upon it. Fantasies were always better. For a second or two, she though about boys she was attracted to, but could not imagine herself in their presence in such a condition. They were too hard and rough and insensitive. Even Allison”s and Leah”s teasing had an eroticism to it that boys her age could never achieve.

When she couldn”t focus her thoughts on one particular thing to keep her aroused, she”d open her eyes and drink in the sight of the feminine digits just out of her reach. She considered scaling the foot in order to wrap herself around one of them, but she had found a spot that felt good and just the sight of them was enough.

When Molly climaxed, she fell forward, letting her torso press against Tara”s foot. Her knees bent so that her feet hooked over the back of the ankle, and she rocked spastically from side to side until the nerve endings in her clitoris became numb. She rested for a moment, feeling the sweat of her own body mingle with the oils of Tara”s, and let out an embarrassed but satisfied chuckle. She wondered what Tara would have done if she became aware of Molly”s sensual adventure on her foot. She wondered if Tara would have been pleased, if she would have harbored her as her own and allowed her to have more of the same type of encounters on various other parts of her body. Molly could imagine what it would be like to place her tiny but agile hands on the bud of Leah”s clit, she”d know just how to touch it, just how to give her perfect pleasure.

When she recuperated, she rose and stood on Tara”s ankle and peered up the length of her long leg. She tip-toed at a brisk pace over the shin until she reached the place where Tara”s other foot pushed against her calf. Because the foot rested on its blade, Molly had access to its toes. She slid off the leg and landed between the calf and the sole. She then put herself on the other side of the toes and ran her fingers over the polished nails. Then she tickled between the digits. Sometimes she”d cup her hands around one of them and massage it gently. She planted delicate kisses on them as she explored her new desire. She imagined how nice it would feel to Tara if she were conscious. Tara was motionless throughout most of Molly”s expedition with the exception of an occasional twitching reflex. Then Molly would back off and be still for a few moments.

The longest hours of the night had passed. When Molly had worn herself out, she climbed back up onto Tara”s leg and crawled underneath her tee-shirt where she curled up on her new friend”s warm belly and fell into a peaceful sleep.







When Molly awoke, she was still on Tara”s belly, but the tee-shirt had been pulled up. She was under the cover of Tara”s palm. Her head peeked out from under the arch of Tara”s forefinger and below her thumb. It was light out, and when she opened her eyes, she saw Leah and Stacey sitting up over her, staring down at her with silly smiles on their faces. Feeling embarrassed, Molly curled up under Tara”s hand.

“Awe, what”s the matter Molly”“ Leah teased. “That”s so cute! Aren”t you just a little bug” First you were in my pants, now under Tara”s shirt. How sweet!”

“Stop it, Leah.” Tara”s voice resonated through Molly”s body. “She was probably cold or something.”

“Yeah, cold, like, I guess she”d just crawl up in your shirt like that.” Stacey added.

“Well, why shouldn”t she” She”s so tiny. What would you do”“

“Ewe, not that!” Leah said.

“Why not”“ Stacey smiled at her.

“Because, that”s creepy!”

Tara withdrew her hand to reveal a humiliated Molly. “Don”t listen to them Molly. It”s okay.” She reassured her guest while offering a palm to her.

Molly scampered onto to and hid her head.

“If it”s not creepy then what”s she so embarrassed about, huh”“ Leah asked Tara.

“You”re making her feel bad, Leah. Hasn”t she been through enough”“

Leah shrugged, “I guess.”

Eventually, Leah took Molly from Tara and placed her back in the dreaded sock drawer. The three girls cleaned up the living room and returned to the bedroom to retrieve Molly. She was placed on Leah”s dressing table and given her dry, clean uniform to put back on. All the girls agreed it was more becoming of her than the rag-tag doll sweater. The girls took turns taking showers. Tara was the last to go.

“So, are we calling Sam”“ Tara asked.

“That”s what Molly wanted.” Stacey said.

“But, I”“ Molly was cut off.

“She said she wanted Samantha to help her.” Leah smirked.

Molly scooted across the table trying to get into Tara”s sight. “But I”d rather”“

Stacey positioned herself in front of the tiny girl. “I”ll call Sam. We can”t tell her over the phone though; she”ll have to meet us somewhere.”

“How about over at Pop”s Sub Shop.” Leah suggested.

“Okay. I”m gonna shower. I”ll be quick.” Tara left the room.

Leah and Stacey turned to Molly and looked down upon her with grins on their faces. Molly was visibly worried.

“Oh, don”t worry, Sam will take good care of you, I”m sure.” Leah told her.

“Yeah, you can sleep on her belly tonight.” Stacey chimed in.

“Guys, c”mon, Tara can keep me, can”t she” I mean, till we figure out”“

“Figure out what” What to do with you”“ Leah tapped her finger against her lips. “I think we got that covered.”

“Yeah, what makes you think Tara wants you anyway, she”s our friend.” Stacey bent over and put her face uncomfortably close to Molly while speaking.

Molly swallowed and backed up.

Leah, who had gone to the other end of the dressing table, winked at Stacey and dawned a plastic hair clip. She stood it upright and pinched the back of it, holding it open. Sharp plastic teeth that curved like a rib cage awaited the unsuspecting girl backing up toward it on the table.

“She don”t have time to keep looking after you.” Stacey kept speaking to keep Molly”s attention.

Something cold and hard stopped Molly”s backward progress. Leah allowed the clip to close around her.

“No!” Molly screamed until the breath had been crushed out of her. The plastic teeth bound her so tightly that it felt like her ribs were going to crack.

Leah left the clip standing on end and stood next to Stacey to look at the tiny girl trapped in the accessory.

“I can”t breath!” There was no room for her to even squirm. “It”s crushing me! Leah, you”ll kill me!” She couldn”t amplify the words enough to reach the ears of her captors. They just stood and laughed.

Molly attempted to calm herself. Heavy breathing would do her in. She had to stay cool. “****. Please, Tara, come back, come back, get me out!”

“Hey, let”s give her to Sam like that!” Stacey suggested.

“You want to!”

“Yeah, that”ll be great!”

“What about the other one.” Leah nodded her head toward the bathroom.

“Don”t tell her. Just put her in your purse or something.”

“Okay!”

“No, no, don”t let this happen, please, Tara, help me. Please. I”m gonna die.” Molly whispered to herself. Her breathing became slow enough that she wasn”t suffocating, but her body ached from the pressure and there was no way to get comfortable. “Why are they doing this to me”“