- Text Size +

Empress Wei kept her composure through the tiring ceremony, the crowd of bald monks endlessly chanting and banging great brass gongs that monotonously reverberated around the great central hall. The elegantly dressed woman's painted face remained completely placid despite her terminal boredom, she was adapted to this and knew how to hide her apathy. The only betrayal of her true feelings being her finger endlessly rubbing against the smooth wood of her throne. These religious ceremonies were always a drag, the same thing every week; it almost made her want to cancel the whole thing, but the outcry and drama would surely be not worth it. With the subtle wave of a hand she beckoned over a servant, the one closest in proximity immediately responding by walking over and bending so the Empress may whisper. "Prepare my chamber and call in a harem girl. I'll have Liu tonight, I think."

"At once, your majesty." the servant said with a nodding head, not caring about her lewd request during such a holy ceremony. 

"Oh, and tell her to bring 'her', she'll understand.

"Yes, your majesty." were the parting words, the servant marching down the halls of the palace with purpose.

Reluctantly Wei returned to observing the ceremony, at least now with something to look forward to.

---

Liu entered the Empress's special chamber wearing nothing but a thin silk garb, her hands clasped at her lap respectfully. The lavish room was well lit and warmed, decorated with fine tapestry on the walls and subtly scented with perfume. The entire floor was composed of soft fabric, pillows and other such things accentuating the comfortableness. The only sections not covered was a small lip at the entrance to leave one's shoes and a rectangular raised portion acting as a table. The Empress was already waiting here, kneeling low at the table that held a wooden box, two cups and a bottle of rice wine. The older woman's smooth face smiled at her expected guest, gesturing to take a seat, to which Liu gladly took, removing her slippers and feeling the silky ground beneath her feet. 

"Did you bring her?" asked the older woman, her dark hair tied in a bun behind her head. 

"I did." the harem girl confirmed, unfolding her palms to reveal a tiny woman resting on her fingers, her skin pale and body well-fed; Liu knew how to keep her pets. She dropped the tiny woman, not even as tall as her shortest finger, on the table, opposite to the box and rice wine bottle that towered over her. Liu had affectionately named this one 'Flower', which she though was applicable to her delicateness. Flower rested her naked body on her knees, bowing her head and waiting further commands. 

"Perfect. Put on a good show tonight, will you?" Wei requested, Flower nodding almost imperceptibly. Wei swung back the box lid, revealing the dozens of similarly sized tiny women inside; none named however, these were somewhat more expendable than precious Flower. The two sitting women pinched the women from their home, placing them on the table in rows, each one instinctively kneeling as Flower did. When they were all out Wei uncorked the bottle, pouring the strong smelling liquid into the cups and handing one to her younger counterpart, who gladly accepted. "You can choose whichever one you like." Wei told to Flower, the tiny woman standing and walking across the length of the table to the other girls, inspecting each one. She secretly hated this, she knew what it was like to be in their position from before she was given to Liu as a permanent pet. It was humiliating and terrifying to be at the mercy of the two monolithic women, easily lording over the girls simply sitting and drinking their wine. She wanted to choose the one that was the most nervous, if she did they would be spared the more arduous trials. Most of the girls shared the trio's oriental features, but a few ones taken from the West looked more exotic. None were, however, ugly, these ones would have been screened for their beauty. The two much larger women began to chat as Flower continued to 'peruse the catalogue'.

"How has your day been, Wei?" asked Liu, one of the few privileged enough to call the Empress by her first name. 

"Such a drag. Those ceremonies just go ON and ON." Wei sighed, taking a sip of wine.

"Truly, I don't envy your position." she replied, also taking a sip from her shallow cup.

"Well I DO get to do things like this." Wei countered with a smirk.

"You act like I don't enjoy these occasions too."

"True, that's why you're one of my favourites." the older woman smiled, Liu gladly accepting her compliment. "Oh, I think our little one has made a choice." 

They directed their attention back to the table, Flower standing with another girl. "I know how you feel, but this is for your own good, trust me." Flower whispered to the innocent girl, shivering as they walked to the centre of the wooden platform. It was difficult for her to not burst out in tears with the intimidating might of four colossal eyes locked onto her, judging her. "Just follow what I do, they like the romance so try and reciprocate." the advice she was offered doing little to soothe her shivering.

"You may begin." boomed the voice of Wei.

Flower hugged this stranger, pulling her onto the wooden ground and covering her face with kisses, to which the girl reluctantly responded to, sharing the kisses and holding her tight. The two giants smiled at this display, the lewd show was simply warm-up for them, and what was not to like about the pure adorableness of two minute women locked in passionate display? They continued sipping their wine and chatting, making comments on the beauty of the two combatants. 

"You have very good taste in your women, Flower." the Empress commented. "This one has quite exquisite thighs, don't you think?"

"Mmmm. Indeed, and the most darling face." Liu judged with a purr, the girl reluctantly allowing herself to be complemented.

The crowd of women were also forced to watch this display, not sure how exactly to feel as their compatriot began to have her nether regions invaded by Liu's personal pet's fingers. The voyeuristic display was equal parts genuine and acting; the kissing and hugging exaggerated for the benefit of the viewers, but it was still difficult to not feel any gratification when locked in a passionate act.

"Bite her neck Flower." requested Liu, the tiny thing responding by nibbling on her partner's nape, to which Liu grinned. This was making her hot, moistening under her garments, she was sure Wei was feeling similar, the monarch biting her lip in sly arousal. The unnamed partner in this display tried to muffled her moans out of sheer embarrassment, the four giant eyes and the many more regular eyes all locked on her. 

"Don't be shy to moan, it's what they want." advised Flower swiftly into her ear. With a gritting of teeth she let out a loud moan, revealing her true emotions; the spectators responding positively. By Flower's calculations the act was coming to a close, really extending her abilities by loudly moaning and thrusting with her fingers quickly. The other girl squealed in delight as she climaxed, panting as the fingers were unsheathed from inside her. She turned red as soon as she realised what had just happened, but Flower encouraged her to stand up. Wei and Liu gave a small, almost patronising round of applause for their little lewd marionettes, both of whom had their hands clasped at their waist. 

"Good job girls, you may now rest." Wei congratulated and pointed to the table corner, in the shadow of the box. They took their position, Flower consoling the distraught girl with comforting words. 

When the girls were out of the way Liu began to scramble over the table. "Now for the real thing." she smirked, leaning in to lock lips. 

"Wait. I have another idea." Liu tilted her head at the words, backing away from her partner's plump lips. Without any words Wei took a random girl from the crowd, planting her in front of herself on the table. "All-fours please darling." she cooed sweetly, the trembling tiny complying, her rear facing towards the Empress. Wei leaned in, running a squirming tongue on her behind, to which the tiny woman squeaked in surprised pleasure, the tongue stimulating her private area. "Race you." Wei said cheekily. Getting the idea Liu took her own toy, placing her in a similar position and beginning to tease at her nether regions. The two giants smiled across the table at each other as they tasted their girls like candy, trying to see which one would reach orgasm first. The 'candies' reluctantly enjoyed their treatment, shivering at the alien muscles violating them and coating their entire back-halves in moist saliva. It was quite humiliating, but they supposed that this game would allow them to join the previous two performers in resting. Wei took her girl in her pampered royal hands, pulling back the silk lap of her garb to reveal an erect nipple, forcing the girl to ride it while holding her between her fingers. 

"Cheating!" called Liu, still licking the ever shivering thing, edging closer and closer to climax. The tiny woman recoiled at the booming words, Liu was quite a terrifying creature.

"I make the rules." Wei said with a stuck-out tongue, quite childish, especially for someone of her position.

The girl that rode her nipple was panting, the swirl patterned digits that locked around her harshly pressed her into the dimpled erect tit. It was hard to say she didn't enjoy it however, squealing and moaning as the motions became faster. Finally she let out an especially loud squeak and won the game for Wei, now gloating over the embarrassed girl. Not a minute later and Liu's girl was finished, squealing on the table as the tip of the giant tongue assaulted her femininity. The two used toys were placed next to Flower and the other girl, still kneeling respectfully. They supposed they would now watch as the titans clashed, and that likely meant something bad for the other girls. "You need to improve your tongue skills, girl." chided Wei.

"Do you wish me to practice on you?" she said, climbing over and finally embracing the older woman, lightly pinning her to the ground adjacent to the table. Wei first slipped off her gown, her mature, curvy body now exposed. It was hard to not indulge with so many luxuries provided to her, and anyway she liked the voluptuous figure she had. Liu followed, her petite body and long hair more youthful but just as charming. Wei made sure her harem girls were well pampered, and it showed with the smooth skin and pleasing aroma she exuded. "Which one first?" Liu asked, pulling away from her embrace to choose an unsuspecting erotic accoutrement.

"I think we need a hardy one first, should we try our elimination routine?"

"Oh... how devilish." Liu lay down on her stomach, wiggling her slender waist. She had been doing specific exercises at Wei's suggestion, developing a lewd way of finding the most robust ones to use. Wei plucked a random woman from the group, inserting her between the younger cheeks. It was quite smooth and pillowy to the tiny, if not invasive and a little disturbing; for Liu it was nothing but ticklish. The Empress put an ear to the hemisphere of her cheek and pinched as an invitation, to which Liu clenched her cheeks together; this is why she had needed to exercise. Everything around the tiny hardened, the pillowy softness replaced by a smooth rigidity that compressed around her suddenly, squeezing her tightly. She squeaked in a shock of pain, her body creaking as it was crushed. Time stretched in the painfully constricting moment, making the release so much sweeter, the surroundings becoming soft and inviting again.

"No good." Wei fished the thing out, dropping her lazily by the four other used toys; clutching her bruised body. Wei took another with her slender fingers, pushing her deep within her partners taut cheeks. Again she put her ear against the side, not before taking a sly kiss. This one had the luxury of what to expect, readying for the seconds of pain that would envelope her. Despite this she let out an involuntary mew, like an injured kitten, almost endearing to the titan that was judging her. "Not good either." she sighed, dropping her with the other one that clutched her body. Again another was inserted, but this time it let out no squeak when squeezed. "Ahhh. This one will do." 

The resilient tiny wasn't sure if she had made the right choice when she held back her screech, but she had decided to try her best. Now she was being carried up towards Liu's giant face, brown eyes greedily looking at her in a sort of sexual hunger. She opened her maw, pearly white teeth holding slight strands of saliva between them, breaking in the breeze of her breath. The tiny woman squirmed and begged, letting fear betray her conditioning, she was going to be eaten by this horrible giant! Why did she have to be caught and sold off to these monsters? With a smug recognition of her pitiful yelping Wei dropped the tiny onto the tongue of her partner, saliva drenching her and taste buds sapping her natural flavour. The tiny woman was disoriented, the subtle warm breath of Liu that smelt of rice wine washing over her, the cavern of her mouth incredible moist and warm. She stared out the aperture to the other giant, smirking at her smugly. The light pouring into the soft cavern was diminished as Wei approached, finally made pitch by the locking lips, her tongue filling the other mouth and compressing their little toy beneath it. The tiny woman squirmed and thrashed in the space, titanic muscles throwing her between the two mouths like a treat. Her hair became a matted mop and skin completely coated in warm viscous sputum. Wei's hands ran around the small of her girl's back, tweaking at the soft hair that fell here. Liu also ran her hands around her partner, feeling her soft body and womanly curves in her delicate palms. It was so much fun to feel the tiny thing swished between their orifices, always squirming and no doubt a little violated and perhaps even bruised. Liu gently brought her teeth around the tiny's midsection, not to bite, just to pin her down. Seeing what she was doing Wei followed suit, holding her legs down as well, laughing from clenched teeth as they shared their little treat. The held girl was absolutely terrified, tears welling-up as she knew the teeth could annihilate her at any second, no one would inform her this was just a game and she was in no risk at the moment. Tongues from both ends of her body wrapped around her and tasted her cruelly, the two lovers not stopping their eye-contact. The unused girls looked at the couple in fear; this was only the first girl they were abusing, what more for them? 

Liu drew the girl into her mouth and absent mindedly began sucking on her, forgetting of her plight as her partner was in need of stimulation. She pushed Wei to the ground and climbed on top of her, her soft thighs resting on her midsection. She took a handful from the crowd, three in total, and dropped them one by one onto the slope of Wei's fleshy mammaries, letting them slide down into the valley. Giggling with childlike glee as they fell down into the plush crevasse. Taking a breast in each hand Liu rubbed them together, compressing the girls between the infinite walls of Wei's chest. Wei allowed Liu to indulge herself in this teasing, she seemed to enjoy it more than Wei did. "I must admit, I think I'm jealous of these little girls." laughed Liu, watching as they desperately fought the onslaught of gyrating flesh.

"You say that, but I'm sure they are more jealous of you."

"These girls don't realise how privileged they are." Liu spoke out loud, taking one from the valley. She lifted up Wei's entire breast, exposing a small patch of skin below it, the perfect spot for this tiny woman. Liu deposited her there, allowing the meat to settle back down, enveloping the girl entirely. "If I were their size, I would love to crawl around your body." Liu said romantically, placing another woman underneath the underboob of the opposite breast.

"Why do you think I'd treat you any different than them?" 

Liu leaned in, intimately close as she engaged in another kiss. "I know you would." she laughed. The three girls at Wei's chest were cast in darkness by the thunderhead of Liu's petite body, her own breasts squeezing into Wei's. Only the one in her cleavage could actually see what was happening, the sky turning a goosebump pattered canvas. This one was spared the worst of it, simply hugged tighter on either side by the bosom. The other two had to contend with the much harsher weight, pushing them mercilessly into the warm skin that was becoming increasingly moist with vapour. The grip was so tight that they struggled to breath, let alone move or escape, their tiny bodies waning and creaking from the pressure as the two giants uncaringly locked lips. Still Liu carried one in her mouth, resigned to idle play while they kissed, teased by both tongues but not swished as violently as before. Finally the younger girl disengaged, mercifully allowing the girls squashed between them to take moist, thick breaths. 
 

Liu moved down, arching her back and reaching over for another girl, dropping her on Wei's nipple. This new toy looked towards the two giants' faces, not sure if searching for reprieve or instructions. Liu just nodded, telling her to 'get to work', the toy having no choice but to awkwardly stroke the nipple. Liu went to the other, sucking on the completely erect node, running rings around it with her tongue, the toy she had forced to the very back of her mouth long since losing any hope of ever escaping this humid hell. The slight force Liu exerted on the nipple was enough to constrict the tiny, yet to escape from under the breast, to be ever so slightly less comfortable. Wei was very much enjoying this, holding off on any self-pleasuring, that was coming soon. The girl between her breasts was squeezed as Liu's shifted around the entire asset with her movements, constantly punished by the soft skin. With a sharp inhalation Liu had her vulva passed by two fingers, stroking inside of her. Wei searched blindly with her free hand or a new woman to use, finding one and licking along her back, blowing on her with a soft breath to cool her to freezing levels and dropping her on her partner's back, the young girl very slightly recoiling at the chill. She laid on three more freezing things to stimulate Liu even more. They had no choice but to lay on her back and hope she didn't roll over, crushing them under her monumental weight. The tiny still diligently groping at the giant nipple was becoming tired, weak, from all the exertion, her arms aching, but she didn't dare stop; it seemed the giants had forgotten about her, just one of many tinies being abused at the moment. Liu reached over again, taking another girl to use, this one was probably not going to enjoy it so much. The young girl forced her under Wei's rear, past her thigh. The older woman shifted to allow Liu's hand better access, her entire body shaking and threatening to send the other girls careening off. Liu forced the girl between Wei's voluptuous cheeks, deep enough to envelop and encase her entirely between their doughy grip. The Empress fought off a shiver, knowing that could be disastrous to the tinies if it was too violent. The girl was just left there, in the hot, humid embrace of her butt cheeks, burrowed deep within the feminine asset to wait until she was fished out again, biding her time a listening voyeuristically to the moans. Liu began shifting down, closer to the full thighs, preparing to sate her lesbian appetite. She moved slowly as to not shake off the four girls adhered to her back by chilled sputum.

"Wait, let me get you first." Wei requested, Liu halting and then mounting Wei's midriff. Now that she was sitting up the moist tinies on her back began to slide down. They would probably be fine, Liu reasoned, just a small fall. They slid down slowly, assisted by the adhesion the saliva provided, just enough so when they reached the protruding posterior of Liu they stopped, sitting on top of her cheeks. The four terrified girls were gathered on this small ledge, a most precarious situation. Wei continued her massage inside of her full-sized girl, her pampered fingers experienced and careful. She took a squirming woman from the table and pinned her with a thumb to the engorged clitoris of the petite girl. All it took was a domineering look telling her to squirm, to which she did, using her arms to rub the very sensitive area. Liu loved the feeling of the woman working on her clitoris, trying to stop herself from too much writhing, using her hands to grope at her chest and tweak her nipples. Wei had a free hand, so she took yet another toy; this was a lucky one, Wei beginning to rub her nether regions with a giant thumb, this was just a little fun for the mature woman, she simply enjoyed bringing the things to orgasm with nothing but a single finger and the strength her size afforded her. As the buildup for Liu was nearing completion she began bucking her hip, sending the women gripping to her behind tumbling off, onto the thighs of the older woman below, thankfully soft enough to break their fall. They stared upwards, the incredible size of Liu registering to them now, very imposing. The toys on the table, both waiting and recuperating, stared with complete shock at the lewd display that happened in magnification; two veritable sensual mountains swaying together as their compatriots were treated as mere garnish to their fun. When Liu finally came she took a haggard breath and let out a moan like rumbling thunder. Her shuddering was so great all the tinies felt it; the ones under Wei's breast, on her nipple, in her hand, on her thighs, between her cheeks and especially the one in Liu's mouth, thrown around casually while her ears rung from the moan. Liu clenched her digits so hard it would easily crush one of the small women to death, lucky none were, but the one that fidgeted in Wei's massaging grip didn't like the idea so much.

Wei spread her legs, not minding the four slick girls that were already there, two on each thigh that now moved away. Liu moved down, ready to finish off Wei in a final climax, but not before she was completely ready. Wei began to pluck up girls and deposit them at erogenous zones around her body; two lucky ones at her lips, one on each nipple, knocking the previous one, completely exhausted from tireless rubbing into her cleavage, and handing two to Liu. The young woman held the women at her finger tips, moving them down and grabbing Wei's feet, rubbing the girls into the soles of her feet in circular motions, these toys forced to endure the slightly moist environment. Liu engaged her lips to Wei's lower pair, tongue teasing at them, this hurdle of pleasure caused Wei to involuntarily squeeze her palm-toy, the woman nearing her own orgasm from the incessant thumb. Taking this as cue the two girls at her lips began to kiss the giant plump pillows, not as strenuous as the other trials the girls were put through, in fact almost pleasant and quite romantic. They planted peck upon peck to the ruby lips, their tiny bodies at the periphery of Wei's vision. Another two girls tirelessly rubbed the nipples of the Empress, running their hands up and down for the extra pleasure, the teats responding well to their pampering. The girl that previously held this position was now disposed of, lying in heap between the squishy mountains, along with the other woman that had been there since the very beginning. The two tinies under the large breasts had long since lost the constitution to struggle, entirely slick from sweat and borderline suffering from heatstroke, the life squeezed out of them. The tiny woman buried between Wei's cheeks remained in the darkness, hearing but not seeing the passionate display above her, her own little environment becoming thick was humid sweat; it was quite lonely in a way, even when completely surrounded by another. Liu worked her fingers, the circular motion against Wei's smooth soles carrying the movements of two tiny girls with them, providing a sensual kick as they were worked through the slightly wet wrinkles of the Empress's petite feet. The four girls at Wei's thighs stared at Liu's pretty face pleasure the Empress, it was quite shocking to see the lewd display so close, so intimiately. Now that her body was completely inflamed at the tickling of tinies could Liu finish Wei off. Taking the woman she still had in her mouth she positioned her to the tip of her tongue, the girl completely battered and every part of her body rubbed raw by wave upon wave of saliva. She was forced between Wei's colossal labia and pushed by the tongue, up and down, up and down, the girl now exposed to a new, tighter and stronger smelling cavern. Wei positively squirmed with delight, moaning 'yeses' and 'oohs' at each tickle and prod. The words she spoke sent the tinies kissing her lips off balance, her breathing throwing the ones on her chest about, her legs and toes wiggling knocking the ones there around. The girl in her palm squealed in ecstasy as she came to the giant thumb, dropped on the soft fabric to recover, staring with morbid curiosity at the human mountains passionately locked together. Wei finally clenched the cheeks of her behind, much to the discontent and unheard mewing of the one buried there. Her erogenous zones were all being pampered by the tiny girls and regular girl, inflaming her in passion; truly was there anything more she could desire? She wanted this to drag out, ignoring the tiring of all her servants; backs aching, arms weakening, skin being rubbed raw. They were all deserving of congratulation after this. Wei clenched her fingers into the soft ground in ecstasy, Liu's magical tongue and her tongue-girl's writhing delightful. The woman inside Wei hugged onto the slick walls as a way of fighting the tongue, perhaps if she helped this would be over faster... She struggled with her tired arms to massage the walls; this seemed to do it for the titanic Wei, letting out a final pleasured moan, her body shaking. All around her the minuscule girls braced as she shook, holding on tight to their living landscape as it shuddered in ecstasy, the rolling thunder of her moan filling the room and punishing their ears. And after several, long, tumultuous seconds, it ended. 

Liu pulled away, condemning the girl back to her mouth. She took a deep breath, kneeling as Wei continued to reel from her orgasm. Even though they were both panting they began to remove the girls from the various locations they were stored, placing the tired creatures with their friends by the box. They were left slightly shocked at their new experience, terrified and weakened. Flower felt like an overbearing mother as she went around to console each woman, talking, hugging, reassuring and making sure they were mentally prepared for if and when they were needed again. This was something she had needed to do before, and she was sure she would need to do it again. Content the girls were happy being relieved of their duties, miraculously without any deaths or major injuries, Liu cosied up to Wei, hugging the older woman as she lay on the floor.

"Oh." the younger girl said, spitting a rogue tiny onto Wei's midriff, it seemed she had forgotten about this one. The girl panted, thanking the gods she finally had air and reprieve, albeit still in the grasp of two mighty giants. Her body was beyond tired and her skin was a crimson red from the heat and constant rubbing of tongue and saliva. "Oh my, this one was the one that passed the 'clench test'." she was impressed at this one's resilience, it must have been tough on such a fragile creature. She actually felt bad.

"And she's such a fine one too, look at her delicate limbs... you're mean for making her go through all that." Wei criticised with a laugh, although she was sympathetic to this toy.

"Oh calm, she's fine... But you are right, she is a fine one. Could I keep her?" she asked, turning her youthful puppy eyes to Wei.

"You have Flower, I'm sure she doesn't want to be replaced."

"No, of course, I love her too much. This one would just be for show, to keep around and pet instead of use." 

"I'm sorry, I can't have the other girls be jealous. I think this one can be mine, I'll keep her in a cage by the throne. Would you like that deary?" she asked the tiny that hadn't yet stirred, too tired. "First thing tomorrow I'll commission a little perch for you." she fingered at the tiny one. Maybe this was the solution to her ceremony induced boredom. Reluctant to move the already badly battered tiny Wei nestled into the soft ground, Liu in her grasp. It looked like it would be three sleeping together.