- Text Size +

Asena purveyed Xian's fine body, eyes locking to her left nipple. "Oh, I think we have a winner for our little game..." she peered her green orbs down at the single minute mite that stood Xian's cute node, first among them to reach the top. The ones on the right were still scaling the megalith, and even though some were horribly close, they didn't make the cut. Asena nodded slyly at the victor, the human having a strange sense of bristling delight after being commended by a goddess. The smug brown face now lorded over the 'right' team, who know knew that they were the losers, and were clearly doomed. "Sorry, but you're the losers." she said haughtily, popping her plump lips open and wrapping them around the node of Xian's nipple, to which the pale girl hummed in delight. The humans barely registered on her tongue as they were hastily vacuumed into the ocean of saliva, either to drown, be swallowed or be accidentally crushed by a careless tongue movement. The mortals on the left nipple cheered and either scrambled to the top for relief or allowed themselves down; whichever one was easier. Asena had completely pushed them from her mind however, and as she shifted her stupendous form up to lock lips with Xian her breasts met with hers and they were utterly annihilated in a single careless motion. The two deities invaded each other's mouths lewdly, they were deep in their passion now and were ready to really have fun. Xian casually played with crowds and structures with her ivory fingers, not even looking their way before crushing them. "Do you want to go first?" Asena whispered sultrily into the arena-sized ear. 

"No, I'm feeling hungry." she countered with a smirk, Asena biting her lip with the lewd words. Developing a sadistic idea, the dark goddess scoured the city for a worthy target, and indeed she found what she was looking for: using two fingers and a thumb she lifted an entire stadium, packed with people trapped inside the partially collapsed ruin, into the air at incredible speed. The entire structure was not even as wide as her two finger pads, even lengthwise significantly less than her little finger was long, and this was one of the more impressive structures in this part of the city. The stone and ancient concrete crumbled slightly at the zooming velocity, the crowd didn't know if they prayed to collapse and die now or survive and face the imminent torture they had in store. The collective scream of the crowd registered briefly to Xian as it rushed passed her ear, causing her to smile with sadistic joy. With a cruel fingernail a portion of the round Colosseum was torn off, providing a new entry point, or rather access point. Tilting it slowly, the mortals, difficult to distinguish as anything but a chaotic heap in this large number, fell onto Xian's plump smiling lips. Hundreds of humans were scattered along the pink mountains, sticking in the chasm-sized wrinkles and tumbling down the gentle slope onto her chin and upper lips. She actually felt them through this incredibly tactile portion of her body, and cheekily she extended her tongue and stole a few on the right-bottom lip. Now that her mouth was armed with many dozens of the disposable creatures, Asena moved up again, placing her womanhood and allowing her weight to rest on the petite girls face. Instantly the majority of the humans on her lips that weren't instantly demolished by her body were suffocated by the intensely feminine scent of Asena; the flowery characteristic of the hygienic woman lost when multiplied several hundred if not thousand times. The brown-skinned beauty moaned in pleasure as her lover pushed her tongue inside of her, again killing many more humans that had accidentally wound up on her tongue. The pair didn't care that in all likelihood all the perverse eyes in the city watched them; that was part of the fun! To have millions of mortals forced to endure their vulgarity and sensuality. As the tongue continued, the very small living population between the lips, both, were punished by the smell, heat, sounds, moisture and of course the terrible movements. A few somehow survived inside of the goddess, adhered by the juice to her muscular walls; many actually prayed for death, the dreadful environment violating them perversely. 

Asena bucked her hips, rubbing her womanhood into her partners face in utter ecstasy, she shifted her feet forward, tearing up so many acres of city. When her legs were extended completely they left entire city blocks in her feet's shadow, the blue sky replaced with brown, albeit paler, wrinkles. Her toe ring shone radiantly, as did her golden anklet; such lowly pieces of jewellery that surely dwarfed the wealth of all humanity. And the people that were in the shadow had no choice but to continue their disjointed rioting, praying the foot didn't come down and obliterate them in a swift moment of joy. As the pale girl continued her feast she rubbed her nose into the expanded clitoris of her lover, and it worked, Asena purring and moaning in delight. The rapturous noises echoed through the countryside for many miles in every direction: a warning signal that they too could be subject to such playtime. The passionate waves were reaching climax, and in response the cosmic being that was being pleasure wiggled her cumulus cloud-like toes over her subjects, sending them into panic from the simple motion; justifiably so, as those movements dislodged buildings and rubble gathered between her gaps and rained fury upon the mortals. As the orgasm gripped her she clenched the toes enormously hard, slamming her feet down and toppling all buildings within several hundred feet, just as the mortals not squished by falling debris had feared. She also dug her fingers into the Earth and uprooted several blocks of land, the mortals in the heap indistinguishable from all other dirt in the pile of dregs. "My turn?" asked Xian.

---

Lusine's arms ached from the strain of supporting all her weight; the plump wrinkles and studs of her nipple were firm under her feet and hands, providing hard to navigate rungs to the apex. She was barely past half-way and she stood no chance of reaching the top with her arms so utterly tired; it took all the willpower in her body just to not fall off. She choked on tears as she felt her imminent demise, praying that someone along this horrible building-sized teat could save her. Through those same bleary eyes she looked to the opposite nipple in dismay, a single speck standing on the top, cheering and yelling in a feeble attempt to call the attention of their judge. It was by sheer coincidence that Asena happened to spy her, "I think we have a winner for our little game..." she commented, her perfect face zooming towards them to deliver justice. "Sorry, but you're the losers." she gloated over the left, eyes squinting into a sultry tease. 

"Nooo!" Lusine screamed in vain protest, the goddess not even hearing her let alone considering mercy. The entire pink tower was kissed by a moist warm breeze as she spread her lips to devour them. Lusine hugged into the wall as if it would offer her mercy, and shut her eyes in fear as the soft inner side of her lip slid behind her. Surprisingly Lusine wasn't instantly annihilated by the immense weight as soon as the lips wrapped around the sensitive body-part; instead she was submerged into a viscous drop on the inner-side of her lip, and could just see, through the very scant rays of light, that the tongue, hundreds of yards long, narrowly missed her. Asena engaged her lips muscles and began to suck, pulling up the speck of saliva that Lusine was in, the horrible bead swallowing her entirely, but also shielding her from the immense pressure of the contacting surfaces. Poor Lusine didn't know what was happening, only seeing a blur of dark black and pink before she slammed into an enamel plated tower: the pristine white of the tooth like the most polished marble she had ever seen. She was stuck, adhered to the tooth even as the goddess stopped her teasing and disengaged from the suckling. As her wide lips returned to rest she was cast in darkness, leaving her against the base of her bottom front tooth, just above the pink gums. She was totally disoriented as the goddess she sat awkwardly inside rushed up to smooch her lover; the acceleration pushing her even more harshly against the tooth.

As Lusine was carried, Stariya lay on the dimpled surface of the top of the nipple. She was still coming down from the high of not only saving her 'team' but being subtly commended by the goddess; all those days she spent climbing around the woods of her hometown had finally payed off! She had even watched the slightly morbid display of the other team's destruction in a strange ambivalence, she knew it could easily have been her, but it wasn't, and it was quite hard to see them as people when they were specks contrasted on a giant nipple. But Stariya did know this last thought was hypocritical. Yes, Stariya was filled with relief. That was until she looked Southward, seeing the giant dangling breast of Asena heading towards them, the speed such a weighty object moved at unnatural. The mammary dropped down from the bronze body like a hurricane from the sky, although this had much more destructive potential. "NO!" she shouted, unheard. She was meant to live! Asena had totally forgotten about them however, and the only thing in her world at the moment were Xian's sweet lips. Asena's dark, erect, nipple collided with her lover's, knocking Stariya off to a death by gravity. Surprisingly she did not die, instead her body was badly injured. Her and the other survivors would meet their fate only seconds later however, as Asena, now at her destination, dropped down to kiss her love and their chests pressed together romantically. Stariya's life was cut-short and only moments after the greatest achievement of it.

When Asena reached the face of Xian she opened her mouth, ready to receive the love. Lusine was drenched in alien light from the outside world and treated to the sight of Xian's equally titanic orifice. The sole-survivor of the nipple massacre screamed in fear, which was perfectly reasonable as saliva rushed around her, unfastening her from the current spattering of glue she survived with and pulling her through the gap in her bottom front teeth. She was carried on this wave and onto the studded tongue, becoming lodged against it. She let out another vain scream as this tongue popped from between her lips and slammed directly against Xian's own muscle. For a few moist, warm, dark and chaos filled seconds she was thrown around at the mercy of the much more powerful creatures until she was instantly obliterated between the two tongues; not even enough time to tell what had happened and feel her bones crunched by the unaware couple. It mattered little, she was just a single human.

After this unaware and tragic loss of life at their tongues they happily continued their kissing, much to the dismay of Calana, who rested a sobbing head on her palms in the stadium seat. The horrifically destructive couple were less than a mile away, and each twitch and movement could be felt as a distant tremor. The entryways to the stadium had collapsed after a particularly thunderous step, and even with the burliest men trying to shift the boulders they wouldn't budge, so Calana simply sat and cried. When Calana finally built up enough resolve to open her eyes she was greeted to the sight of a giant tan hand approaching them a terrible speed. The sky was filled with her pampered palm as the Colosseum trembled and was uprooted from below. The inertial pull of the sudden acceleration knocked the crowds over and pushed them to the far wall. The screaming building was shaken apart as it coursed through the sky, already structurally weak from the quakes, so much so several sections were collapsing. With a second inertial tug the crowd was thrown back again, the round structure screeching to a halt. A mighty nail shattered the entire West wall of the arena and tilted it down, the rolling hills of the pink lips like a landscape beneath them. Calana simply lacked the resolved to fight against the pull of gravity, allowing herself to fall off and after a few moments of sheer terror during her free-fall she landed with an agonising bounce. When she came to her senses she was trapped in a single buxom lip valley, the air sweet from the pampering Xian regularly received to ensure she was beautiful. Calana squirmed in vain as the walls gripped her, they were simply stronger than her; this tiny wrinkle was stronger than her... All she could see over the tall walls was an endless blue sky. Not even the rhythmic gale that emanated from the cavernous nostrils could dislodge her. Before she allowed defeat to consume her mind, a large pink creature appeared to climb from the chasm of her mouth, picking her up quite easily and adhering her to the back. This new surface was equally futile to fight against, and she resigned herself to screaming when the thousand-foot long womanhood of Asena hovered in the air like a lewd thunderhead and lowered itself down. It grew exponentially in her view, the tongue still exposed and ready to begin it's teasing. Finally, when she was cast in pitch black and the intense scent of natural lubricant screamed in her nose was she pushed between the lips. It was disorienting to lurch upwards in the darkness, and she couldn't see just how close she was to being crushed against her labia; Calana had only narrowly missed the very inner side of the lip, instead treated to being inside this goddess completely. The heat and smell were so utterly alien to the once innocent girl, and the darkness was both a blessing as she didn't know the fear that it would inspire in her heart if she could actually see what was happening, and a curse as she didn't see her imminent demise of being instantly crushed between the tongue and wall: just another casualty as they made love.