- Text Size +

Camilla, Selena and Beruka stood around the fallen alchemist's corpse, a traitorous rebel against Nohr that was quickly defeated by the trio of warriors. In the shaded forest clearing the body still held onto a mysterious potion, a blade struck into her neck before she had the chance to take a swig. Camilla casually strolled over and wrenched the bottle from the weak hand, uncorking it and having a smell.

"Lady Camilla, are you sure you should be doing that?" Selena cautiously spoke, a hand outstretched as if half-hearted trying to hold the lilac haired woman back.

Camilla shook the bubbling glass vial, a thick pink sludge sitting at the base. "Oh Selena, you saw the alchemist was about to drink it. Why would she drink something if it was harmful?" 

"I-I suppose..." she stammered, withdrawing her hand.

Camilla titled it and placed it at her lips, happily downing a third or so of the viscous stuff. The three women stood in an awkward silence for a few moments, the lavender liquid apparently having no effect. "Hmmm, how disappointing." she mused, plugging the bottle and walking back over to her former position. "Right, well, I suppose we should-" Camilla paused, the tendons of her fingers twitching.

"Milady?" Beruka questioned, clearly something was wrong.

Camilla didn't speak, frozen in place. "W-was my armour so tight?" she asked, looking down at how her skin partially spilled over the metal and fabric, constricting and digging into her uncomfortably. The woman took a few steps back in tight boots as she felt her skin begin to quiver. Her retainers were both unnerved, but they said little, simply in shock. More and more flesh spilled over and strained her armour, stretching the fabric and twisting the armour at its weakest spots. It was clear by now she had become much taller, almost half a foot or so. With a final shudder from her body the growth-rate increased exponentially, the metal plates flying off at incredible speed like shrapnel. Beruka and Selena dodged away from her expanding feet; the scantest scraps of leather from her boots sticking between her toes. After the tumultuous few seconds it appeared to slow down, the once average woman now standing impossibly tall, stretching beyond the trees' canopy two-fold, at least 200 feet tall. Her two retainers gawked at her, at a loss for what to do; this was definitely an odd development. "Oh my, that was unexpected..." she said in a surprisingly calm demeanour. The giant looked down, her two retainers craning their necks at her feet; they looked positively minuscule, more like dolls or children's figures than her precious retainers. It was actually quite cute how they looked, she could just eat them up, literally. She wiggled her toes, both gaping women stepping back from the sudden drumming, Camilla giggling a little, it must have been an intimidating motion when they scarcely came up to the base of her ankle. This inspired an idea to the monster of a woman, who still stood firmly on the ground, a devious idea at that. "You two, drink the rest of the potion." she demanded, her simple request perhaps perceived as overly harsh with her amplified voice. Beruka and Selena looked at each other, sharing a mutual glance. "Go on, do it." the giant nodded, forcing the two girls to pick up the pink vial and finish off the rest, half each. Cautiously they backed away, at least knowing what to expect. They quickly stripped off their armour to avoid unneeded pain, dressed only in their under clothes. Just as Camilla had done, their bodies trembled and flesh stretched their clothes, straining the threads until they burst and sent the girls shooting up. They looked over the sea of green, the tree canopy seeming more like bushes, and the lack of shade now warmed their bodies.

"Ah!" Selena involuntarily shouted, feeling the slight breeze on her body. It had been such a shock to see Camilla grow so quickly, the fact that she was naked had completely slipped her mind. In response she closed her knees and brought a hand to her crotch, using the opposite forearm to cover her chest. She shivered slightly, turning red. The other two women turned to her, obviously more comfortable being totally exposed in the open.

"What's the matter dear? You're not ashamed of your body are you?" Camilla teased, bringing a few fingers to tickle her lower stomach. 

"N-no!" Selena fought of the tickling hand awkwardly, swatting it away with her hand before moving it back, Camilla giggling in delight. "It's just we're out in the open! Not to mention giant. Any pervert could see us..." she turned her head down, still blushing.

"Oh, Beruka doesn't mind, do you?" she asked to the greyed haired girl, who simply shook her head. "See? Nothing to be ashamed of."

Selena grit her teeth, withdrawing her arms and allowing her body to be kissed by air, still keeping her knees poised close . "W-why did you want us to grow anyway?" she asked after a long breath.

"Isn't it obvious darling? At this size nothing could stop us! We could destroy an entire army all by ourselves!" her tone was a sought of excitement, accompanied by a mischievous, even malicious glint in her eyes. "Wasn't I scary looking from down there?" 

"I suppose." Selena admitted, it was quite intimidating, the way sun seemed to hide behind her.

"Exactly! We should go straight to the King and inform him immediately!" Standing tall for a moment, she surveyed around the sea of green tree tops, searching for any points of interest. "There." she pointed to the North-East, a slight cloud of smoke rising from the chimneys of a village. "We will get into contact with Nohr there."

"N-naked?" Selena questioned. 

"Well, what else?" 

Selena collapsed onto her knees, struggling to hide her body behind the trees. "J-just get me some clothes, please?"

Camilla sighed, "Of course, I'll be sure to get something."

---

The trio walked through the countryside, the sun setting ahead of them to the East. They bulldozed trees and trod on plants with their bare feet, dirt collecting upon their soles. At Selena's request they draped themselves in the mainsails of the greatest ships of Nohr's navy, and the makeshift loin cloths and chest wrappings had done well to keep them modest, if less so than usual. The king was ecstatic when he saw the girls at their titanic statue and immediately sent them for a take over of the Hoshidan capital. Currently the army was engaged in a skirmish far away, so there was no chance of the cavalry accidentally arriving to spoil the occasion, although they doubted even that would do much. 

"Quite a lovely evening, don't you think girls?" Camilla said in a sing-song voice, even so deep in hostile territory they had little need for trepidation. Their lengthy strides meant they were faster than any horse, so even a swift scout couldn't warn the city of its impending doom. The city would be totally defenceless 

"Yes milady, the perfect occasion." Selena happily concurred. She had overcome her bout of shyness after they had dressed and was now excited to finally be done with Hoshido, and perhaps even excited for the battle. 

"Is that castle Shirasagi?" asked Beruka, the three stopping to gaze at the horizon.

"Oh my, it is!" Camilla was excited, they were so close now. "It actually is quite impressive." she said as she marvelled at the high mountain, the castle eclipsing the faintly glowing capital. "Well come on!"

Leading the charge, Camilla strolled up at increased pace, her retainers following. As they approached the seemingly toy-sized city, getting their feet wet after stepping through a river, they heard screams and cries, no doubt inspired by them. This screaming was heard easily as they stood at the mighty protective wall, although 'mighty' it would be quite easy to step over, and the way they towered effortlessly over it made many of the Hoshidans' knees weak. There they stood, arms on hips to gloat for a moment, the crowds hurrying in chaos, wondering what they were doing. The buildings of various size were littered around, the very tallest ones being up to their heads, with most at hip-height and many barely the size of their feet.

The civilians of the city had first seen the giants only minutes ago when they were outlined on the horizon; the lack of scouts leaving the city in disarray, forcing them to scramble into formation. On the wall or in towers the archers quivered, they were ill-prepared and unorganised, the most foot-soldiers awkwardly standing and wondering how they could do anything but stab at their toes. The booming had shaken the city for their last few steps and knocked objects off shelves, the many people that cowered inside the buildings in an attempt to remain hidden bracing. With a mighty squeak from the captain the guards unleashed a barrage of arrows, struggling to make it past their exposed knees and bouncing off their soft shins and thighs. As soon as the first array of arrows had literally no effect they realised their futile situation. The girls just stood there, menacingly, drinking up their victory and laughing at the ticklish projectiles. Was there anything more horrible they could have done? "Well, let's begin!" roared the lilac haired one, yes, apparently there was.

Camilla stepped over the walls, planting a foot into the crowd and easily crushing the toy-like civilians, caught in her monstrous shadow for only a few split-seconds, a quick scream as it hovered above, and a silent squelch as half a dozen were killed under her sole. The feeling of humans squelched beneath her was odd, to say the least, they really didn't feel like 'people' at all. Again she brought her other foot to rest next to the first, catching more straglers off guard. She wound up a foot and planted it through the sloped roof of a temple, dampening the thud and crumbling the North wall to dust; this was going to be too easy. Camilla continued her rampage, easily squashing the crowd and poking at tiny houses beneath her in delight, where did this sadistic streak come from? 

The two girls that remained behind the wall nodded to each other, both girls going opposite directions around the perimetre, they would meet up later. As they circumnavigated the city they were sure to deliver quick, booming stomps to any gates and exits they could find, clogging them with rubble; just to be sure their wouldn't be any escapees. When all exits were sufficiently insurmountable, Selena thought it was time for her own fun. Stepping over the wall, ignoring the barrage of pea-shooting arrows, she landed in a market bazaar, the crowd swarming away from her as if magnets of the same charge. She giggled at their fear, it was justifiable at least. Leaning forward, she planted a stomp into the crowd, a good ten or so dead and more pushed away from the impact. That was exhilarating! Maybe... she reached down, plucking what appeared to be a woman dressed in a kimono up with two finger-tips. Wiping away the loose strands of auburn hair she exposed her brown, almost red eyes aflame with a cheeky hunger. She peeled off the kimono like a candy-wrapper and threw the woman in her mouth. The innocent woman was instantly coated in the uncomfortably warm saliva, fighting the studded tongue bigger than her in a fruitless endeavour. Selena beat the girl against the ruffled rough of her mouth harshly to ensure she was nice and cooperative, just to make the trip down easier. The tireless tongue put bruised imprints on her back, never stopping the pain she was delivered and weakening her so much it hurt to struggle deep in her bones. She lay limp in the moist cavern, saliva dripping over her face like water from a stalactite; perfect. Selena swallowed and pulled her down into her stomach easily in a wave of sputum; the peristaltic rhythm uncomfortably brushing on her as she was pulled into the fleshy interior. She dropped into the burning stomach, her weak body stung; she wasn't going to live for much longer. Now THAT was exhilarating! In fact... Selena grabbed another, the treat before being just too tasty, she was about to devour this unsuspecting person when she noticed a lone man, cowering in fear in a shivering ball. "Hey! You! The coward!" she shouted smugly, still gripping the person between her fingertips and seemingly pushing them out of her mind.

"M-me?" his paltry voice stuttered, staring from his low vantage point just ahead of her feet. He was praying she didn't notice him, and it seemed his 'hiding' had the exact opposite effect. 

"Yeah! Have you ever been to the moon?" she asked, shaking the person gripped between her fingers as she gesticulated.

"W-what? No?" he said, terrified and bewildered at her ridiculous question. 

"Well, see you there!" she shouted in her rumble of a voice. She wound back her foot, muscles tensing in a quick motion and toes landing directly into his chest with a swift kick. He was thrown at enormous speed away from her, the giant giggling the whole time he flew hundreds of feet through the air. "Buh bye." she waved, taking the person she had been gesticulating with and plopping them into her mouth as a well deserved snack, returning to stepping and prodding people with her toes. This was far too much fun.

---

Beruka was silent, eyes cold as she brought the ball of her foot down upon the scattering people. Her foot was a deadly weapon, effortlessly ending lives with each careful step she took. The giant was an absolute monster, a force of nature, that could be stopped by nothing.

As she strolled around the city, leaving a trail of destruction in her wake, she spotted stirring through the screen window of a building no taller than knees. Bending over, she gripped the corners of the rectangular building's roof and tore it off, exposing the terrified men inside. This was apparently a guard-barracks, as it was filled with the little soldiers scrounging for weapons of all types, although most of them were frozen in place. Beruka knew how to best take them out, turning around and replacing the glowing moon with her own. Her plump cheeks jiggled slightly behind the subtle wrapping, the fighters gulping at the ominous sight; they were too terrified to be aroused. Within the blink of an eye it dropped, splintering the barracks' walls and turning the soldiers into a fine paste. She wiggled her hips back and forth, grinding them further into the the dirt, just to be sure there would be no survivors. Beruka stood, stones and shattered planks of wood stuck to the fabric of her loin cloth. "This is ruined." she said to herself, pulling off the sail and balling it up, throwing it so it fell limply onto a temple and blocking the exit to anyone that may have been inside. She pulled off her top, allowing her hill sized breasts to hang loosely from her titanic body. Beruka quickly resumed her rampage, now stark. With a small kick the Southern wall of a warehouse shattered and sent the roof collapsing, demolishing the entire structure. The slightly thinned crowds had no choice but to run to the areas out of the giantesses' range, but they still knew that they would get theirs, eventually.

---

Camilla scoffed to herself; she had successfully cornered a large swathe of people after knocking down a particularly tall building at the end of a street, and the crowd had no choice but to back further into the pile of rubble as she advanced towards them with each quaking step. The screaming and begging of the crowd increased as her shadow inched closer, eventually eclipsing the starry night with her smug face. "Boo!" she said, the crowd jumping, causing her to giggle. Her right foot rose over the crowd, toes wiggling in anticipation; sending small pieces of debris caked to her foot falling off into the crowd, causing the screaming to become even louder. "Actually..." she said to herself, her voice drowning out the other screams and distant rumbles of other giant monsters. Camilla lowered herself down, onto all fours, and pulled down her chest wrapping, allowing her pink areola to be exposed to the air; they were slightly hardened from the adrenaline and cold air of the night. The weighty bags of flesh hung over their heads like stalactites over a great cavern, terminating in her pointed nipples. Her smiling face could barely be seen past the cusp of the two spheres, only for a few seconds before the sky came rushing down at incredible speeds to instantly crush them. A collective squeak of pain just registered over her muffling mountain-like breasts. Camilla giggled, knowing there was at least one survivor lucky enough to fall between her cleavage, perhaps if she just groped them a bit... Another squeak rang out after she shifted the dual-hemispheres around, the body of the unseen person crushed effortlessly. "Perfect!"

Camilla rose from the ground and brushed away her chest, her smooth skin now clean of any bodies and some such. She had to admit, that was fun, and she could definitely do with some more. Searching around, she found an especially tall building only a few steps away, the peaked roof of the slender structure coming up to just above her nose. She wrapped her arms around the tower, the skin of her upper arm constricting the corners of the square shape. The giant woman squeezed as tight as possible, as if she were romantically embracing the tower, being sure to push her ample bosom into it tight. After mere seconds it cracked, and within the blink of an eye it totally shattered and sent planks of splintered wood raining for hundreds of feet. Camilla bit her lip, she was definitely feeling odd, where were those others? She needed to find them.

---

Selena was sitting on the collapsed roof of a low down-building. It had taken a few careful hits, but the roof was now flat enough while still being stable to make a comfortable chair. The building opposite this one had been filled with a crowd of businessmen and merchants that thought they would be safe if they simply kept a low profile; fate had decided that, no, they wouldn't. The red-eyed monster and piled up rubble at every exit and torn off the roof, treating the building as her own personal snack-bowl. She absentmindedly pulled the catatonic Hoshidans out and threw them into her mouth to sate this new appetite of hers. One by one they were treated to the humid and cavernous maw of the beast, thrown around by the molesting tongue until they were weak and slid down her gullet to be dissolved. They had nowhere to go, and the most they could do was cause a few seconds of frustration by running around before the fingers could snatch them up. 

"Oh... oh my you don't look half-bad..." Selena had just spied this one in her grasp moments before she would have devoured him, a young man that had a certain quality to his face that made him quite charming, that was looking past the snivelling and general terror he expressed of course. She couldn't let this one go to waste in her stomach, no. "Hmmm..." she hummed to herself, pulling him down to her lower stomach. She pulled back the wrapping over her lower-half slightly, just providing a small aperture through which this charmer could be pushed. "Hn~" she let escape her lips as she brought him in with a slender finger, his slight movements tickling the area's dense nerve endings. This man was pushed loosely between the cloth of her makeshift loincloth and the uncomfortably moist and strong smelling labia, the skin slightly goose-bumped and rough. He was instantly drenched due to all the moisture, which was quite disturbing; what kind of sadist would be like this during such a horrible event? With this added tickle to her crotch, Selena scooped another piece of living candy out of her bowl, only to interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Selena! There you are sweety!" Camilla said proudly, strolling through the streets to find her resting retainer. 

"Oh, Lady Camilla..." she said cautiously, noticing her chest-wrapping was absent. 

"Selena..." she leaned in, coming close to the girl, still sitting. "...do tell me I'm not the only one feeling excited tonight."

Selena smirked, "No, definitely not." her tone adequately sultry. "Must have been something in potion."

"Perhaps. How about we find Beruka and have a little fun." the lady said with an enticing wink. Selena rose from her building-seat, ready to find the missing piece of the puzzle.

---

Beruka happily continued her rampage, this part of the city had been totally flattened by her. An entire square now with almost completely level vacant plots. The crowd had become thinner, and it was becoming increasingly difficult to find the once large swathes of several hundred she once did. Still they were easy to come by, and they still stood no more of a chance against the painful ball of her foot. 

"Well well well, look at her! She's a monster." Camilla proclaimed in admiration, her and Selena stumbling across the nude woman completely annihilating the surroundings. 

Beruka turned her head in response to the approaching quakes, nodding and walking over. "Milady, Selena, is there something you wish?"

"Of course darling, don't tell me you haven't felt... hot and bothered tonight."

"Well, I must admit I have felt something." 

"Exactly. I think it's high-time we have fun together." she mused, taking the two girls by the wrists and pulling them out to a relatively untouched block of the city. "Beruka, you were so good at all the destruction, let's see exactly how good." gently she directed her to the ground, placing her on her back in the middle of an especially wide road, so wide to allow them to lay two-abreast. Selena watched in anticipation as to what their lady had planned, her heart racing, continuing to feel the anonymous Hoshidan she had dropped against her writhe for her. Plucking a civilian from the crowd, Camilla held the screaming thing by the shoulders with only two fingers, and dangled it like a piece of bait between Beruka's firm thighs. All four knew what was imminent, and the bait screamed and cried in ever increasing intensity, Camilla simply uttering the word "Go.". Beruka slammed the 'soft' walls together, rock hard at the speed and size they were and crumpling the regular human with no effort. 

"Oh my, you really are good at this Beruka." Selena said, impressed by the other girl's quick movements. She wanted to get in on this action, dropping to her knees and plucking a snivelling woman from her attempted hiding spot behind a bush. Camilla watched on, becoming increasingly touchy with Beruka, massaging her thighs and encroaching slowly to her crotch, watching Selena take charge. As the auburn giant had learned from her lady's action, she dangled this one between Beruka's upper-arm and body, in her slightly perspiring armpit. With the same dreadful word, "Go." the arm swung shut. The poor, defeated woman had seen only the pale skin zoom towards her at unnatural speed for a split second before feeling her body pulverised. 

"You two are just so adorable." Camilla said as she watched them play. Her hands began to feel both of them as she moved up; it appears that the potion had also made her forget all sense of decency and modesty; her fingers gladly stroking the subtle slopes and curves of each woman. "Selena, do you mind if I get this off?" the lilac lady asked rhetorically, pulling on the wrapping of her womanhood.

"No wait!" she blurted out too late, the wrappings falling off and taking her temporary tickler with them, falling the height of her protruding bottom as she kneeled forward. His fragile body was badly injured by the fall, but not fatally so; the curious face of Camilla had filled his vision when she came to investigate the thing that had fallen out of her retainer's loincloth.

"Selena, was this person just in your loin cloth?" the giant girl nodded, not sure if she should be ashamed. A smile stretched across Camilla's face; the woman obviously liked this idea. "Well, let's get him back in there!" the man panicked, he definitely did not want to go anywhere near that... place... again. He didn't have much say in the matter however, and Camilla grabbed his entire bruised doll-sized body between her lips, pulling his lower-half into her mouth and holding it slightly between her teeth. Her warm breath fell over him, and her white teeth were harsh on his body, despite this he tried to keep his composure as anymore struggling would certainly worsen his bruises. Selena was still on all fours, trepidly waiting for whatever Camilla had planned.

"Eh!" she involuntarily eeped as she felt the head of the tiny person pass her vulva, Camilla pushing him in with a tongue and leaving a kiss on her sensitive lips as she backed away. Selena twitched slightly as she felt this knew obstruction inside her, subtly writhing and wiggling; much more intense than having him outside, for the Hoshidan too. It was awkwardly warm, tight and moist, feeling the dripping lubricant fall onto him from the running chasm.

"And you, Beruka." Camilla smiled as she mounted the grey-haired girl and planted kisses along her face. Selena was left stunned for a few seconds, bucking her hips and shaking him about. He was almost drowning and suffocating inside, he wanted to try and squirm through the heated dark but the pleasure she'd receive from it would definitely cause her to do something he wouldn't like. With a short breath she managed to overcome this more intense feeling and join in the fun, butting in and also pecking Beruka's face. 

The crowds that had panicked around had stopped for the most part, these girls whose ankles floated above their heads had totally stopped the carnage to make love with each other, the vulgar display seemingly having no shame. They didn't know if the guards should reorganise and attempt to attack them while vulnerable, or if they should use this opportunity to run away. Still, many watched on in morbid curiosity, and perhaps a strange sense of voyeurism that temporarily dominated their fear.

"Do you mind helping me out 'down there' dear?" said Camilla, kissing Selena on the cheek. This exertion was making her slightly sweaty, her purple hair had slightly clung together to brush on Beruka's lip-assaulted face. 

"At once." she replied, moving down to where the girls crotches almost kissed, Camilla slightly thrusting and humping the woman. She sat up on her knees, toppling the man inside her that still gave her idle pleasure. She needed to strain her arm slightly to reach, but she managed to snare a total of five Hoshidan's in her palm, packed tight in her constricting fist like sardines. "One up here~" she cooed, placing an older man firmly between the soft cheeks of her lady. The moist, almost wet checks were soft with fat, but also defined from musculature, and even with the rocking motion up and down like a mad bull, he fit between them tightly. "Another here." her sing song voice continued, pushing a slightly younger man half-way between the thick labia, the muscles latching on and gripping to him; his dainty body hugged, although constricted may be more apt.

"Ooh! Selena..." the regal woman purred, wiggling her hips in approval before engaging her lips to Beruka's.

"Sorry about this, I guess you're unlucky." she shrugged to the panicked woman in her palm. If the other two were 'lucky' what would happen to her? That would be answered when, during the apex of Camilla's hump, when her body was lifted slightly, she was thrown between the gap. For a few blood-curdling milliseconds the woman was plunged into a cavern-like world of heat and sweat, the navel of Camillia ominously imprinted on the shadowed ceiling before dropping down. The woman was compressed between tons of endless, squishy flesh. 

"Mhhm, Selena..." Beruka said, feeling the woman's demise on her stomach, tickling her abdomen. 

"And you go here~" she said again, an especially young man being inserted into Beruka's womanhood, the lips compressing him and squeezing him on all sides in their ensnaring hug. "Last one... Hmmm..." The final doll-sized person in her grips was panicking, she had seen the lewd punishments the others had to endure, and was not looking forward to this at all. "You know, I'm feeling merciful." the would-be victim sighed in relief, even though she really had no reason to trust this monster. Selena pulled of the wrapping of her chest, casting the final piece of clothing aside to fall limply on a building. She wasn't the most well-endowed woman in the chest area, however her new size ensured they were more than ample. Shed Held her breasts slightly together with her upper arms and placed the woman between them snugly, however 'snugly' was quite tight, and it was difficult to breathe through the thick, slightly moist air. Now with a civilian clamped at her chest she leaned into Camilla's behind, still grinding up and down and threatening to shake the two Hoshidans between her cheeks and lips out. Selena rubbed her breasts back and forth on the nether-regions of Camilla, kissing her lower back, just above where it rose up to become her prodigious posterior. The three girls rubbed against each other in an infinitely lewd display; taking pleasure from the wiggling of the innocent civilians that burned from their body heat. Beruka's face was almost raw from all the kissing, and Camilla's lips were getting tired, but it was simply too much fun. The tiny woman between Selena's breasts wailed in pain as she was crushed by firm breast fat squeezed against a giant rump, it really was invasive and vulgar, but the pain eclipsed the uncomfortableness many times over. The pressing of her chest against her behind also made the older man between Camilla's cheeks cringe in the silky yet firm waves of meat squeezing him; the presence of Selena casting him in shadow and forcing him to endure the human sauna in the dark. As for the three inside the girls, they were in the incredibly precarious position of entertaining the girls while they rocked back and forth, the motions of the giants above unseen and unpredictable. The man inside of Camilla was constantly rattled and bashed by the grinding of her crotch, not stopping for him nor anyone else. "Hnnn~~" Selena moaned incredibly loud, the crowds voyeuristically staring at them had long since run away, abandoning their friends. Even though they had fled the sound was heard all over the city, an ominous omen for sure. After the titanic moan, Selena pressed herself hard against the other two, the pressure too much for the woman between her breasts and the man in Camilla's rear, their body's crumbling and popping. "Oh..."

Camilla finally disengaged from Beruka, both women's face bright red and beads of sweat slightly condensed on their foreheads. "Oh my~ Did they just pop? Like that?" she giggled, shuddering at the squirming still coming from her sensitive area. She bit her lip, thinking of what other fun they could have. "That building over there..." she said, pointing to a long, rectangular construct with a gabled roof. It stood about hip height and seemed to be quite thin. Taking their wrists the lilac woman pulled them to the roof, looking through a window. "Even better." she smiled, noticing a few stragglers caught inside. With her foot she shifted some rubble to block the exits and doors, trapping them inside. 

"W-what do you want use to do?" asked Beruka, confused slightly and a tremor in her voice from the squirming; the Hoshidan unappreciative of her walking around.

"Well, picture this building as a horse!" she said, smiling.

"Oh~" Selena nodded, smirking in understanding. She brought her bare leg, swinging it over and mounting the building, as if it were a horse; just as Camilla insinuated. The point of the roof pushed her lips partway to the side, sliding in. "Eh~!" she muttered, the feeling strange but definitely welcome. The Hoshidan inside her was still stuck fast between her walls, the muscle not loose enough to drop him, although with all the lubricant it seemed it was only a matter of time. Seeing how much her friend was enjoying the ride, Beruka followed along, spreading her legs over and repeating the general sense of lust Selena had displayed. She faced Selena, a foot, or rather several yards, between them.

"Perfect!" Camilla called, the sight of her retainers on the slightly pointed roof was definitely attractive. She waltzed over, also taking her position along the building, falling behind Selena closely, so much so she could whisper in her auburn-tail covered ears. The building buckled under their immense weight, only by virtue of the shape was it standing, and even then it was pressed. "Mmmm." she purred sultrily to Selena, who shivered at the noise. She massaged her shoulders, round but perfectly smooth. "How about we get this ride started?" she said, moving her hips back and forth to stimulate herself, grinding on the tile; Beruka and Selena following closely. 

The bucking had knocked the three innocent men, and they were instantly unfastened from their precarious grip, instead awkwardly landing at the grinding ground. The speed and haphazard inertia caused by the back and forth motions was dangerous to them, the serrated tiles of the roof nicking against them, bruising and cutting their bodies. The entire building was turned into a thunderous squeaking and moaning joyride by the giantesses, their wet privates leaking and sending fluid dripping off the sides and into the gutters like a lewd rain. "Selena~" Camilla teased, reaching around from her shoulder rubbing to grab two handfuls of chest-meat. 

"Oh! N-no, don't!" she played coy with a smirk, the role of an innocent girl being attractive but somewhat out-of-character; especially after a borderline genocide in her stomach. Joining in with the groping, Selena handled Beruka's sensitive bust, playing around with them, especially the cute pointy nipples. They continued their grinding, the men inside them left battered, nicked and rolled endlessly. The way their hands were positioned was like some insane conga-line of touching and squeezing; truly a mind-bending sight for the crowd. Three giant women, grinding on a building while they fondled each other and played like school-girls after a horrible massacre... they'd likely need some kind of mental treatment after this. The building buckled under the weight of their bodies, weakening at the base and beginning to splinter. The people trapped inside placing their hands over their heads in utter panic; even more so when the walls creaked and bowed, the ceiling of each floor slowly getting closer to the floor. Beruka shifted over a chimney-like structure, mewing when she mounted the protruding duct. The people inside were treated to the nose-burning smell of feminine cum, dripping down and spilling along the floor... this was ludicrous. After squeaking, poking, tweaking and grinding for what seemed like an eternity the bottom supports gave out, their three plump rears falling for a few seconds before impacting the ground as if a meteor had struck; the quaking and sound to match. For the three human-sex toys, they were lost in the rubble and squished out of existence, and there were no survivors in the house.

The trio giggled endlessly, sitting in a pile of rubble with several sex-filled pools dripping around. They fell into a pile to hug for a brief moment, just feeling the smooth, albeit debris-adhered, skin of each other. When the giggling had died down, they sat up, on their knees. Camilla rested opposite her loyal servants, a silence, not awkward but knowing, filling the air. The retainers shared a glance, nodding. Like cats they pounced, jumping on their lady as if she were prey; albeit prey with arms open and ready to receive them. Thrown back, she demolished a tall building at its base, the two girls planting kisses on the curvy woman as building debris fell around them. She couldn't keep up with all the kisses, struggling to reciprocate or even know whose tongue she licked and enjoyed was. The three rolled around like kittens attacking yarn, smashing threw buildings and razing them with a single impact. For the few arrogant people that thought they were safe where they were, they were lucky to be crushed by the splinters and debris when their buildings were inevitably destroyed, otherwise they became lost in the hot, sticky passion of the girls. They would fall in to the meaty cyclone and be crushed under the enormous weight of some body part, being crushed as they hugged or being rolled onto. 

The girls had completely lost themselves, no longer were they malicious demons but a force of nature, a tornado. Their skin was completely sticky from the heat they gave each-other and the passion they tingled with, covered in debris from crashing through buildings. Everywhere they went was a fine trail of carnage, sex-drippings and sweat, not to mention bodies... They licked along the entire lengths of their bodies, kissed them raw, and ground into each-other haphazardly. Finally, after a block of buildings was demolished, stray feet kicking, arms thrashing and behinds effortlessly smashing through the proud city, they came to a stop. Camilla rested her back on the ground panting, her long, flowing hair was a mess of clumped together strands that fell limply on her shoulders, Selena's too, however Beruka was immune from this affliction.

"Girls." she said after recovering her breath, the other two women cosying up to her. "One more..." she raised her finger skyward, to the mountain that towered over even them, through the clouds, and up to the famous castle Shirasagi, barely visible.

---

The three fighters were positioned at each vague corner of the castle, forming a malevolent triangle. The castle was definitely impressive, taller than them by a considerable amount, especially the highest tower which was some twice to three times their stature. Still, with their strength compared to the thickness of the walls it would be like breaking paper, and they knew they could have some fun with it. They didn't know for certain, but they hoped that the royal family was still inside, just to see their castle come tumbling down around them. "Ready? GO!" Camilla boomed ominously, the altitude they were at causing her already thunderous voice to travel even further, to the ongoing battle site even, a warning to the Hoshidans that were only know beginning to hear rumours of their city's destruction. The trio unleashed their pent-up lust on the building, not being totally spent even after so much intense love making; perhaps that was the potion's doing as well. The thin walls of the palace could not withstand their pounding, the still moist stomachs harder and more powerful than any decorative brick. They rubbed themselves against the crumbling walls to appease their appetite, using the edges of the building as crude sex-toys on their crotches. The shifting of the supports was drowned out by the stratospheric moaning and squeaking from the three mouths, the still air broken by the mewing. In the central chamber, regal and well decorated, sat the royal family, huddled together in fear. The room had no windows thankfully, as the sight of the monsters encroaching on them would be too terrifying to bear. A frightful chattering rung from one of the walls, Selena had broken in and now was humping into an interior wall, still fighting through rubble to attack at the lavishly decorated inside. Using all their energy, stamina and endurance the three monstrous girls pounded at the castle, humping it as if it were a partner in an intense fit of passion, lewdly rubbing their nether regions against anything they could, until finally, all at once, the castle collapsed. The greatest tower had given way, collapsing and careening off the plateau to cause untold damage to the city. Into the pile the giantesses collapsed, breathing the thin mountain air in huge gasps. After the long, long night they were spent; physically and sexually. For warmth they cosied up, giggling after the endorphin rush of the evening. What were thy going to do now?

---

"So, you are an alchemist?" Selena spoke authoritatively to the toy-sized person at her feet. She had returned to modestly covering herself with the ship-sails, the cloth dirtied but still wearable. She stood with her back against the wall in the morning light, ready to begin the more tedious task of cleaning up the conquered city.

"Yes, your highness." the diminutive man squeaked, he had seen what they were capable of, they had all seen, and he did not want to offend her in any way.

"So, you know the magic necessary for the potion we drank?"

"Yes, your highness. However it is quite advanced and will take much effort to collect the ingredients necessary."

"Well, whatever it takes. Talk to the quarter-master and begin. Now." she glowered, the Hoshidan scurrying to find whoever it was. Selena strolled over to Camilla, who stood over a crowd of subjugated Hoshidans, making scary faces and intimidating them. She wrapped her arms around her from behind. "Milady, I think this is going to be a VERY promising chapter in Hoshidan history."