- Text Size +

The giantess’ ejaculate splatters down to the earth below, flooding the destroyed streets they previously licked for size-granting foodstuff. It’s like watching a dam burst, allowing syrup instead of water to run steadily into the remains. If anyone is down there still and alive, they’re surely about to drown in the cum of my mother and sister.

            I’ve switched back to the live feed on the news; the cameraman seems too stunned to consider that he’s showing sexually explicit material right on TV for all to see. As my mother and sister complete their French-kissing and fingering session, cum-drenched fingers emerging and rubbing along nipples, another change takes place. Another kind of growth. Not in their physical height, but in their womanly curves.

            I can’t help but slam my hands against the desk of the workspace. How could I have not see it? Of course this is happening, as well. Just as there’s a side effect to explain their overworked metabolism causing them to grow exponentially by eating, there’s a similar effect in play regarding their hormones. Their estrogen is in a state of mad flux now; by creating a regular flow of it in their bodies, their hormones are actually increasing those feminine areas of their bodies which benefit from the production of it. In effect, my mother and sister can cause their breasts, ass, and thighs to enlarge by engaging in sexual activities: like puberty on steroids, lasting so long as the supply holds up. And thanks to that massive confidence boost they’ve received from the pills, clouding their normal rationale, they obviously have intentions to engage sexually frequently and without mercy for those below.

            With my kit of scientific materials, I’m dashing for the exit from the building now. Most everyone else with a brain in their head has evacuated. On my news feed, I can see cars and trucks from the local army base already rolling out into the streets. Indeed, as I exit the building and hit the sidewalk, I can see them passing by. Helicopters, trucks, even a tank or two. They’re going prepared.

            It won’t be nearly enough.

            Not to take down two three-mile-high women. My mother’s nipple is about the size of the army base now; what do they expect to accomplish?

            Nevertheless, I have to get in contact with someone of authority. Someone who can help me get the reverse-engineering materials to my mother and sister and hopefully shrink them back down to normal before more damage is done. Maybe a commander or a general? I wave my arms desperately, but no trucks or tanks stop for me. Not that they would.

            I race for my car in the back parking lot. Many of the vehicles are filling in the streets now, getting in the way of the advancing army as they charge toward the edge of town where my mother and sister have paused to catch their breath post-orgasm. Nevertheless, with some aggressive driving, I manage to make it past my panicked coworkers in traffic and drive out onto the sidewalk; there’s no time to obey the laws now. If I, and the rest of us, don’t get out of this downtown area soon, we’re not going to survive.

            Switching my GPS-TV on my car dashboard to a news channel, I watch the unfolding events through live footage from a news helicopter while driving down the sidewalk.

            My mother and sister have advanced further on the town. City blocks are going down beneath their toes, creating a dust cloud that fogs up much of the road below. However, it’s not difficult to realize there are hundreds of panicked civilians getting trapped beneath the massive weight of those digits or getting caught in the fleshy crevices between their toes. My sister leans down again, blowing through the smoke and in the process knocking down some more buildings with her breath. Then, even from the fuzzy news footage in the helicopter buzzing as close as they dare to the dangerous giants, I can see that glint in my sister’s eye. Her creative side.

            I’m driving as fast as I can now. If I crash into something I’m going to die, but I’m also going to die if I hit the brakes and wait for them.

            It’s coming. There’s no escape.

            Brandy puffs up her smooth cheeks, hocks in her throat, and begins to swish her cheeks back and forth. Then, just as she and my mother stand over the valiantly quaking skyscrapers at the center of downtown, my sister opens her lips. An unbelievable geyser of spit comes flowing out, down toward the building. Within that stream of saliva is contained smudges of phlegm from her throat and other particles from licking through the streets. Like Niagara Falls to the nth degree, my sister’s spit cascades down onto the buildings. That single stream of saliva takes out an entire four-block radius. Though I don’t believe it at first, I can see a skyscraper crumbling down like a wet cracker beneath the sheer weight of my sister’s spit.

            “Good one, Brandy!” my mother cheers. She claps her hand, causing another seismic rumble. I don’t have to hear their voices through the news channel, though; they’re so loud, I can hear them perfectly clearly, even though I’m still miles away.

            “Thanks, Mom!” my sister laughs. She tosses her luscious black hair over her shoulders, and gives her breasts another cradle. “You have to soften these little buildings up first so they can go down easier, you know?”

            “I couldn’t have said it better myself.”

            My mother and sister dip back down. More buildings come down as their hands spread easily out across the landscape, wiping out hundreds of lives and hundreds of millions in property damage. The smoke and flame are rising so high, most people in the streets wouldn’t even be able to see the giant women currently causing their doom. However, the news helicopter on my GPS still can, and it’s not a pretty sight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!