- Text Size +

My mom and sister are feeding again. They’ve grown enough that they can put away much more of the cityscape into their mouths with a single gulp. Buildings and skyscrapers, those miraculously not yet brought down by the force of their landing feet or the crushing waterfall of spit, are broken apart by my family’s white wall-like teeth and then collected by their slurping tongues and lapping lips. In a few bites, Nicole and Brandy have devoured much of the downtown area, because with each bite, their size is increasing rapidly by thousands of feet a second.

            Though I can’t be sure, through the footage, I recognize the part of central downtown where my building was located. It explodes upon my sister’s tongue, which is probably now about five times as long as my entire place of work is tall, and the stone practically melts into her sea of taste buds. Had I stayed inside, hoping to catch my family’s attention, my sister would’ve eaten me in half a bite without ever knowing.

            I’m nearly out of the city now, reaching the interstate roads. I can only silently pray and apologize to all the lost souls still in the urban destruction zone at the mercy of my mother and sister’s appetites both for food and sexual energy. Nicole and Brandy are so large now, where they originally entered the city and had to walk across its length to reach the more distant buildings, perhaps the length of a kitchen table to them, now, the cityscape is smaller than their entire bodies.

            Though impossible to know for sure, I have to assume my sister and mother have tripled in size again. Their previous size of three miles is a meager thought now; my mother and sister are probably ten miles tall. A single one of their feet covers the entire span of everything they’ve destroyed, eaten, or drowned in spit and cum so far. I hear their laughter through the news camera as they come back together, lips pursed for another make-out session. My sister thrusts her fingers into our mother’s cunt; Nicole, in the passion of the moment flings a hand out and smacks the helicopter aside like a gnat. As soon as my mother’s fingernail makes contact with the helicopter, the feed is cut on my GPS.

            Whenever I look behind in the mirror, all I see left of the city is a cloud of smoke six miles high; at the top of that cloud, I can make out my mother and sister disappearing into the high blue of the stratosphere. Their faces are impossible to see from here. I’m not sure I want to.

            It’s not long I’ve driven down the road before I run into an army encampment who quickly realized they were in over their heads. The tanks and helicopters sent into the city before were so ineffectual, I doubt my mother and sister even noticed they were being “attacked.” The tiny fighting force would’ve been kicked several miles away by rumbling earth and swinging toes as the girls took steps; just as easily, they could’ve been sucked into the vortex of wind, or simply drowned in my sister’s spit flowing through the streets like a raging river.

            There’s no need to repeat the screamed argument which ensued between me and the army forces assembled this far out from the city outskirts. I’m embarrassed for it myself. Suffice to say, after intel came in confirming that the women did, in fact, appear to be my adopted mother and sister, it was agreed to bring me along as a consultant in the operation to bring them down. I hadn’t mentioned my pill yet, for fear they’d simply kill me right on the spot for creating these beasts destroying civilization. I’d have to bring that up gently later, ashamed as I was, if anything good was to come of this.

            So here I am, in a high-altitude VTOL army vehicle; I hadn’t even believed such things were existent and combat-capable now. It resembled something out of a science fiction movie to me, yet the pilots and soldiers explained as we flew that it would allow us to rise high enough in the atmosphere and even above, if such a thing was required, toward the very bounds of outer space itself. Indeed, if my mother and sister continue growing, I know that particular feature is going to be required just to get a good look at them.

            I’m strapped in to a seatbelt in the high-tech VTOL, terrified for myself, the human race, and somehow, despite it all, my mother and sister, as they’re only victims of science and their own distorted minds here. A call comes in over the radio from another command base. Apparently, my mother and sister, having finished destroying the entire hometown and urban area with the combined force of their kicking feet and smashing toes, plus flattening palms and dribbling spit, have moved on. The radio doesn’t sound sure yet of what’s coming next, but we’re given coordinates to the location of my wandering mother and sister as they stalk across the land. And off we go.

            An hour later, I hear them mention the VTOL is clearing through the cloud layer and crossing closer to the edge of the atmosphere. I crawl toward a porthole from my seat, squint out the side, and can hardly believe what it is I’m seeing now. I have to rub my eyes just to convince myself I haven’t fallen asleep onboard and allowed the nightmare to sink deeper without my knowledge.

            There they are: Nicole and Brandy, my beloved mother and sister, having the time of their lives racing one another from one coastal ridge to the other. Fists pump athletically through the air at their sides, churning up gale force wind and tornadoes. Their feet splash through ocean depths, kicking up millions of gallons of water and churning the waves into tsunamis around their lovely ankles. I can spot what I assume to be a literal hurricane raging up and over the edge of the earthen crust. They’ve obviously grown much larger now, probably tripling in size again, and then again. I could hardly begin to imagine just how far they’ve grown, but they must be nearly one hundred miles tall now each. A truly unfathomable size. I wonder if they’d even be able to see the military vehicle now; it would be less than a grain of wheat to them now.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!