- Text Size +

Brandy, being the younger and fitter of the two sexy goddesses, wins the footrace. My mother is quick behind her, though, her thighs firmer and meatier than ever thanks to their continued hormonal imbalances. With their adrenaline clearly raised to cosmic proportions now, my sister suddenly pile-drives my mother around the waist, moving easily into a classic wrestling stance, and they each fall backward several dozen miles deeper into the ocean.

            The seismic reaction to their fall is stupendous. There’s no scientific measure by which to judge the rumble which erupts through the land and, I’d be willing to bet, the entire earth. There are probably people on the opposite side of the poor planet who felt the aftershock of those twin bodies, together weighing literally billions of tons. Though we’re safe up in the VTOL, a visible shockwave flashes over the seascape, as though the sound barrier was just shattered.

            Nicole and Brandy roll about in the water, wrestling and churning up more and more hurricanes upon the surrounding coastlines. Anyone who had the lottery odds to survive before is surely eaten up in the ensuing chaos. Entire islands are thrust up miles into the air with rocket force. All the while, the earth continues to crack at the fault lines, as though every country within a one hundred mile radius were just struck by a category fourteen earthquake. Just as suddenly as they began, then, my mother and sister rise back up, as Nicole has pinned Brandy down to the earth with her knee: a winning move. They both laugh, the deep rumble creating an ominous backdrop as they continue ravaging an entire seaboard.

            “Victory!” Nicole booms.

            “No fair!” my sister whines playfully.

            Then the race recommences. This time, obstacles are incorporated. I watch Brandy’s foot bounce from the water, where it creates three-mile wide whirlpools, and launch so high into the air I can almost see her pink sole crash against the tidal waves. She lands upon the nearest coastline, possibly Canada’s, which proceeds to dip low into the earth beneath her weight. Surely she managed to bury multiple provinces all at the same time, hundreds of thousands of innocents melded into her dark skin cells and gentle foot wrinkles; however, if any managed to avoid the carnage, against the odds, the weight of her towering body ensures there are no survivors, as the entire sixty-mile stretch of land sinks directly into the ocean. Nicole sprints ahead of my sister, her black hair whipping in the wind like an Olympian spirit. She, too, brings down entire provinces in a single destructive footstep, and all for the joy of the game with my sister.

            “You’ll never catch me!” Brandy cries.

            “We’ll just see!” my mother bellows.

            At the finish line of the second race, as their heels sink into the coast and probably murder many more thousands in a single splash of a mile-high tidal wave, my mother and sister lock lips again. Tongues wrestling now. This time, they each begin fingering one another in a mad frenzy, with ejaculate dripping almost instantly down their legs in seeping rivers of viscous goo. I can only imagine what it must smell like on the coastline as the poor citizens watch an entire lake’s worth of sweet-and-sour female cum splashing down into the destruction.

            They orgasm again, screaming with delight such that the winds are dispersed, the coastlines rattled and scattered back, and then their curves inflate yet again. It’s like watching hot air balloons the size of small countries which constitute the breasts of my mother and sister, and the same for their rear ends. Satisfied, and probably fiending for more to fill their stomachs after the last growth spurt, my giant family stoop down into the water and begin to slurp.

            Water siphons into their lips at an alarming rate; I can actually see the ocean level dipping, revealing small mountains at the ocean’s floor which probably haven’t seen the light of day in thousands or millions of years. Literally, Brandy and Nicole have begun reshaping the geometry of the earth itself.

            There’s an explosion somewhere amidst the whirling storm clouds and kicked-up tidal waves. A bloom of mushroom-shaped fire curls out from my mother Nicole’s back. She barely seems to notice it, simply wiping her knuckle against her skin and continue drinking up the ocean. At first I assume the explosion was the fault of my mother and sister, somehow or other, bending whatever laws of nature they haven’t yet broken. However, after a moment of pause, I realize it was the army, firing a devastating missile payload, probably a nuclear bomb, right at my immaculately huge mother. She shrugged it off like a mosquito bite.

            The army guys up in the front of the VTOL are in a frantic whispered argument with someone on the radio. It’s my guess they have no idea what move to make next, and really, how could anyone blame them? There’s no earthly precedent for a pair of giant, beautiful women growing to the size of entire nations and proceeding to feed and fuck their way into global destruction. If a nuke doesn’t end a threat, there’s little else that could.

            Because, really, what we’re witnessing now is the only outcome, if something isn’t done. My sister and mother are going to destroy the world. I understand that now. And so I know we’ve got to do something.

            I rise from my seat and explain to the military personnel what I have in my supply bag and how, just maybe, I could reverse-engineer something to stop all this. They throw me on the metallic floor of the VTOL and put a boot to my neck, demanding to know why I’ve withheld the information for so long. After some terse negotiations, though, I’m allowed to keep my head long enough to get to work with my scientific instruments and chemical agents. I still don’t know for sure what I can do, but after seeing that nuke flicked off of my mother’s miles-long back, I’ve got to try something.          

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!