- Text Size +

The smoothed, cylindrical mountain chunk, gripped on the end in my mother’s fist, is teased and twisted at the lips of my sister’s pulsing labia. Sure enough, the mountain just manages to squeeze through the miles-wide opening of my sister’s pussy. I have to admit, my mouth is watering at the very sight of it, however inappropriate given the circumstances we find ourselves in.

            During the proceeding seconds of the video feed, I watch my mother gently fuck my sister’s cunt using an actual mountain chunk; all the while, my mother, spreading a mulched handful of island nations, creates a lubricant around Brandy’s nipples and begins a hard, vigorous massage. The moist dance of fingers and destruction upon my sister’s body obviously is too much for her, because she writhes with joy, screams, and violently orgasms against the mountain range and my mother’s fingers. Another seismic quake rips apart a few more fault lines on the helpless planet. My sister’s breasts inflate beneath Nicole’s shivering hands, and the padding of her growing derriere pressing them nearer together.

            I throw my phone down at my feet, unable to watch any longer, as I’m far too frightened and aroused to think straight about the task at hand. My notes and findings are locked back into my pack. I’ve already passed on my chemical agent to the crew members and soldiers, and all I can do now is press my nose to the glass of the porthole and await the next sighting of my giant family.

            So we had north, following another trail of destruction. The journey lasts several more hours. The oceans sink ever-lower as my mother and sister must’ve stopped for another drink to quench their insatiable thirst, and slurped up another few straits and major waterways leading to the sea. What unlucky islands dot the land, or may have once done so, are gone.

            The air outside the VTOL is growing colder now, the wind and skies flecked by white and winter. We’re very far north now. Perhaps almost to the top of the world; I’ve lost count, with how far across the globe I’ve travelled today in fruitless pursuit of my mother and sister. I never imagined I’d actually get to see the Arctic with my own eyes, though to be sure, the circumstances under which this dream vacation has taken place are much more akin to a night terror.

            This next location may be our last chance; if they manage to eat much more, thus growing taller into the reaches of outer space, there’s not a damn thing we can do to stop them from crunching the entire world to dust.

            Through the whipping air currents of snow, as well as the ice flaked on the porthole of the VTOL, I can just make them out now, hundreds of miles ahead, but there. My mother and sister’s majestic bodies, highlighted easily against the backdrop of ivory slush and glaciers beyond. It would be a truly beautiful, breathtaking sight, if it wasn’t for the fact that they’ve come here simply to destroy and smash what remains of life they haven’t yet taken.

            I watch them, standing two abreast, their bodies stretching so high above that I can only see up to their stomachs; the rest of them is literally outside the bounds of the ozone layer now, and perhaps only just barely reachable by this vehicle. That, even, maybe be a stretch of a miracle. Their stomachs bulge with ocean water and the entire countries they’ve consumed, even as their continued growth has constantly allowed them to take in more; finally, it seems, the call of nature has caught up to them.

            It’s a bewildering visage I’m now witnessing, one I hardly think I can relate, but I have to do my best for posterity. I’m actually watching Nicole and Brandy squatting over the polar ice caps of the Arctic, urinating into the continental mass of snow and ice.

            With thunderous golden streams constituting millions upon billions of gallons of water they’ve drunk today, their piss fires out into the land of ice without remorse. As the VTOL draws nearer, I begin to watch the glaciers shifting. Icy mountains soaked in yellow fall by the wayside, crashing into one another, and setting out adrift on the water. Steam rises into the heavens. I realize the sheer, scalding heat of my mother and sister’s combined pee streams spurting out from their crotches is actually melting the glaciers.

            Global warming, clearly, has nothing on my family.

            What Nicole and Brandy have just accomplished, by simply urinating upon the northernmost continent of planet earth, laughing all the while, might’ve taken all of the human race another five decades to complete. I’ve truly never seen anything like it, which is saying something, because I’ve seen the sum total of all human experience good and terrible on this surreal day.

            Empty, then, of liquid waste, the twin goddesses have already abandoned another freshly ruined continent. They march for the closest land mass containing humanity; at least, I can surmise this as Nicole waves her hand and points a mountainous index finger in the opposite direction for Brandy to look. My sister nods, and they recommence the death march. Their fingers come together in a loving gesture of intent for the next sexual conquest of one another upon the ruins of humanity.

            I hear the chatter up by the front of the VTOL. Enough is enough; there’s no more time to survey the “enemy,” and we must act now or there will be nothing left to save. I strap myself in and prepare for whatever’s to come.

            This vehicle can move faster than I was giving it credit for prior to this moment. We zoom in like a stealth jet across the expanse of white and blue which keeps us from the evil giants who once were my kind-hearted mother and sweet sister. Every time I peek out the porthole, their bodies are closer, and I’m sure we’re about to crash, when in fact, we’re still dozens of miles away from their bodies. A sense of scale is shattered in my mind’s eye. I can actually see the hexagonal cells of their skin through the window as we approach my valkyrie-like adoptive family members. It’s like I’ve pressed a microscope up against my sister’s breast, the very epicenter of her tit, for an inspection of the atomic bodies which devise her form.

            And I’m just about out of words for it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

One more chapter.

Please comment!