- Text Size +

Boom…Boom… Patty heard the tennis ball being bounced right outside of the shoe she was currently stuffed in being prepared to be smacked at full pelt by the racquet of the six foot Hispanic Goddess Elia Alexandro, but still the mini custom built radio in Patty’s ears confirmed what was happening: “Championship point for Alexandro…Elia is so close to her maiden Grand Slam title and she has deserved this almost certain victory so much, her serve has been phenomenal today.” Patty smiled, Elia had kicked ass in the US Open, her maiden major tournament and surely Elia was going to get her just rewards, Patty knew that there was not much time left…

Patty had been inside the stuffy sweaty sauna that was Elia Alexandro’s sock for hours now. It had been a long game and not just for Elia. The sheer amount of sweat that was generated from her mistress’ colossal foot was otherworldly and if the sweat had been clean then Patty would have had a wash that would have kept her clean for days on end, but alas the sweat was salty and the odour was strong. The loincloth Patty was wearing was simply stuck to her uncomfortably now and Patty tried to concentrate on the commentator talking in her little radio headpiece but then Elia moved her foot up and suddenly Patty’s world shook as the monolithic foot moved upwards, the small step seemed huge and Patty tried her best to think of something else, anything else. Even though Patty had been in Elia’s shoe and felt her walk seemingly millions of times now, it was always hard to be at the mercy of a gigantic sweaty foot. The only reason Patty was not crushed was because of how strong she was taped to Elia’s toe. “God at times I wish I wasn’t born White.” Patty mumbled with great annoyance remembered actually asking Elia for the honour of being her good luck charm as the foot descended back down onto the ground. But then Patty grew angry at her own thoughts. Patty knew Elia had treated her very well and…Patty admired Elia, Elia was so sweet, kind and open minded. Everyone else treated Patty like shit, like a nothing, a slave…But Elia always took care of her and never debased her. Patty had asked to be in her shoe as a good luck totem and she had never said that she sometimes hated being tied up to her massive toe. Patty never wanted to see Elia upset, not out of fear of repercussions because there would not be any but simply she hated seeing Elia upset… All Patty wanted to see was Elia’s smile, and okay it was not just her smile. Patty admired Elia’s body; Elia was gorgeous with her dark brown skin and glorious long hair and amazing brown eyes. Patty adored Elia…And Patty was sad that as a Caucasian that she could never just declare her love for her like a normal person, she was a tiny and could never function in a society that did not see her as human. Obedience and being a beloved pet was all Patty could hope for…

“Elia’s about to hit….What a shot, Elia aced it and wins the US Open!!!” Patty blinked and returned back from her thoughts and then reality broke through. Patty smiled and after the realization broke through Patty cheered and screamed happily, forgetting immediately of her previous anguish from Elia’s massive toes, but then Patty immediately felt Elia’s body compressing down on her, the weight was excruciating but then Patty felt the smooth cool air, the shoe was off. Patty saw the light on the ground and then Patty saw the silhouette of Elia’s slender long hand and she then felt the fingers take her out of the stuffy well-worn sock and with great speed, Elia held Patty over her massive face. Elia’s bright brown eyes were sparkling, tears were flowing freely and her brown skin was beading with as much sweat as her feet were. But it was Elia’s sweet joyous smile that made Patty’s heart skip a beat.

“OH MY GOD I WON!!! I WON!!! I DID IT!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!” Patty was being bombarded by the massive luscious lips of Elia and Patty was giggling excitedly, loving the attention Elia was giving her and not wishing it to ever end.

“Why are you thanking me? You’re the one who won it honey.” Patty said with a proud smile on her lips in between the overpowering kisses. All the sacrifices, all the training were now completely validated. Elia was now a Major Winner. The lifelong dream fulfilled.

Elia then stopped kissing Patty and stared seriously at Patty: “Because I could not have done it without you.” Patty sighed happily and Elia softly put her by her chest and they shared a hug.

 

Elia’s opponent Yolanda Sweets came over to give Elia a congratulatory hug. Patty stared stunned at the massive African-American powerhouse coming her way. Patty had seen Elia’s opponent Sweets on television so many times but it took Patty’s breathe away that Elia was able to beat this gigantic machine in front of her. Elia carefully moved her arm so Patty would not be crushed and she hugged her opponent, but during the hug all Patty could see was Sweets face staring angrily at her, Sweet this woman was not. Patty gulped; Sweets eyes stared at Patty as if she was a bug to be exterminated. Patty knew the horror stories; Patty knew she was the one in a thousand fluke White that was not tortured or eaten or raped or crushed to death by an angry giant who were constantly avenging their ancestor’s humiliations and mistreatment by her race. It felt simply impossible for Patty to comprehend that whites were once strong enough to enslave anyone, but that was as much of a fact that the diminutive whites were now largely enslaved by everyone else.

Fortunately the hug ended quickly and now Elia’s humongous smiling face was the only thing that Patty could see. Patty relaxed as she saw Elia’s massive finger move down towards her and gave her a massive tickle. Patty was roaring with laughter as Elia’s massive finger was rubbing her sensitive tummy. Patty was laughing so hard that tears were coming down her face but Patty could hear the rumble that was Elia’s own laugh and despite suddenly realising that for all this time they were live all around the world to many millions of people watching, Patty truly felt comfortable being tickled by her giant friend out in the open.

As the tickling ended, Patty composed herself and with the corner of her eye she saw the aged African-American presenter Evander Rossiter coming towards them microphone in hand. Patty was in dreamland as she heard Rossiter ask the clichéd inane question: “Congratulations Elia. How does it feel to have won your first Major in your first Major tournament?”

Elia was on cloud nine and with a humongous smile answered with: “I am so happy. It feels so good. It feels so good having an entire nation behind me, but as much as it feels great having people believe in me, I must thank the one person who has always believed in me. Patty thank you so very very much. Patty right here has been my friend and inspiration ever since I started to play tennis as a kid.” Patty was stunned by Elia being so open to the entire world and she could see the cameramen already taking pictures and she even saw a close up of herself on the massive jumbo sized screen. Patty knew she looked a mess, even with the loincloth she wore, her body was visible with how see through it was with her entire body drenched in Elia’s sweat and her long blonde hair looked like a mop, but after a brief pause Patty heard Elia continuing verbalising her train of thought.

“Patty has always been there for me. She has always cheered me up whenever I messed up a game; she has always been a shoulder to cry on whenever the stresses and pressures of trying to make it had gotten too much. Hell it was even her idea to be in my shoe and to be my eternal good luck charm.” Patty smiled and blushed even further. Elia had so many confidence problems growing up, in fact Patty, the pet Elia was given on her fifth birthday, was the only person Elia was comfortable talking to for many years. The screams, tears and tantrums Elia caused whenever she had to keep Patty at home during school resurfaced in Patty’s minds. Elia got into plenty of scraps with classmates who tortured tinies to her face to wind her up and Patty remembered kissing the black eyes and the cuts of her giant friend after particularly bad fights. Patty remembered whispering to Elia one night after a particularly horrible day that she could hide her in her pocket if she needed her around, but Elia even as a child was sensible and expressed passionately that she did not want to accidentally drop her or lose her to some brute who would kill her without a second thought and Patty suggested sticking her in her shoes and tying her to her toe which Elia happily accepted…Sometimes Patty regretted suggesting that, but not right now.

“Whites, Caucasians…They are wonderful. Patty has given me all the love in the world. Patty is my life companion, my one true love. The person I want to be with for the rest of my life. Some of you here may snigger and find this funny, the Racial Supremacists may even try to letter bomb my house for saying it but I do not care.” Elia smiled down at Patty and gave her a sweet but very serious smile. “I love you Patty, you are everything to me. You’re the best guy. You always were. I love you and I want you to marry me.”

Patty began crying her own self and she just screamed in happiness: “Yes! Yes! I love you so much and of course I will marry you!” Elia bombarded Patty with another massive kiss and Patty heard the stunned reaction of the crowd, many people booed, Sweets audibly bellowed “Traitor,” but a few people did actually cheer at the show. Old ladies were crying in their handkerchiefs and a few people in Save the Tinies T-Shirt’s were cheering wildly. Caucasian marriages with either each other or to the Giants that run the world were not legally sanctioned as they were no longer considered human beings and the actual ceremonies were essentially just rare demonstrations of devotion but Patty did not care about that right now. Elia, her gigantic Latina Goddess loved her and that was that.

 

Rossiter stunned speechless shuffled off elsewhere and Sweets was rambling to anyone who would listen about what a scumbag and a disgrace to her race Elia was, but fortunately security was wise enough to keep Sweets away from her. The rest of the ceremony went by in a flash, all the trophy presentations occurred but as the massive jug was given to Elia, Elia mischievously giggled and Patty wondered what Elia had planned. Elia gave Patty a kiss and then she lifted the lid and she softly deposited Patty onto it. The trophy felt very cool to Patty, she was still very damp from Elia’s sweat dominating her entire being, but then Patty gasped as Elia was lifting the trophy high up in the air triumphantly. Patty laughed heartily at the ride and actually sharing in Elia’s success openly. Patty squealed happily as Elia lifted the trophy back down onto the ground and Patty saw Elia’s slender hand come back to pick her up and then Patty smiled as Elia lifted her in one hand and the trophy in another. Elia soaked her celebration in and gave Patty another kiss.

 

Both Elia and Patty were buzzing when they reached the locker room. It was clean and clear of any people, giant or tiny. When the doors were closed and they were left alone, Elia smothered Patty with a colossal tender kiss. “That felt so good saying it out loud.” Elia said dreamily to the tiny White girl on her hand.

“Yeah it certainly was.” Patty replied almost in a trance at how everything had transpired today.

“I have always loved you honey…I…I have just been so wound tight by the tennis that I could not say it…I am so sorry honey.” Elia looked like she was about to cry but Patty summoned Elia with her hands and as Elia leant in Patty gave Elia a kiss on her massive cheek.

“You have always been so good to me Elia. You have made me laugh, and smile and you make me feel so good, I have always dreamed of us not only as companions, but as lovers.” Patty replied ecstatic her dreams had come true.

“Being with you means everything. Whenever I am around you, even when I feel you tied to my toe I feel whole…Are you still okay with that? I mean…I do run about and my feet do sweat and they must stink and stuff…”

Patty smiled knowingly to herself. The constant massive movements and the odours and the feelings of sweat pouring through her were vivid in Patty’s mind, but Patty was Elia’s good luck charm and so Patty said instead was: “I love you Elia, and I would do anything to make you happy. Even being in your shoe as you play the game is fine as I get to be with you.”

Elia cooed at that and Patty smiled as she was bombarded by a massive hug from the monolithic Latina. Patty was so happy “Let’s get you cleaned up.” Elia took the tiny strap of loincloth off of Patty’s body and Elia smirked at the stained piece of cloth and she quickly disposed of it in a little bin. Patty loved the look of desire and lust on Elia’s face. Patty simply loved how Elia’s massive eyes were staring at her body with genuine arousal. Elia walked to a tap and she turned it and after some fiddling, Elia put Patty under the faucet and Patty sighed as she felt the cool water run across her body, Patty just closed her eyes and relaxed. Patty felt herself tire and even felt herself drift off, but Patty then felt a large lump of soap on Elia’s finger and Elia was rubbing soap all over her body. Patty closed her eyes and smiled as she felt Elia rub soap all over her perky breasts and all over her flat stomach. Patty then felt the finger go down below…to her private parts. Patty moaned as she felt the tip of Elia’s finger over her vagina and Elia began rubbing it in a circular motion. Patty felt thunderbolts coursing through her body and she was moaning louder and louder and not used to the sheer sensations caused by the massive finger Elia came on Elia’s finger. Patty was sweating again and she stared up at Elia who was watching with great enjoyment. Elia moved the cum stained finger to her mouth and licked it. Patty loved her giant being into her but Patty enjoyed her second wash even more, Elia turned on the tap again and Elia washed off the second lot of sweat off Patty’s body.

 

After the wash was over, Elia dried Patty off and though Patty could see her normal modified clothes on the table, Elia wagged her fingers, “I want you to enjoy my show.” Elia stripped off her sweaty clothes and Patty was entrenched as she saw Elia’s smooth brown skin glistening in sweat. Elia’s boobs were perfect with her dark nipples, and Elia’s snatch looked so inviting, Patty knew where she wanted to go tonight. Elia stared at Patty and she began strutting herself over to the shower. Patty watched on in awe at the gorgeous Latina Goddess and Elia turned on the shower and began washing herself. The beads of water splashing onto Elia’s skin was turning Patty on so much and Elia knowing how horny Patty was, she took off the shower head and began pouring the rapid stream of water into her pussy. Patty began fingering herself at the sight and Patty saw Elia turning around, showing off her glorious brown rear end. Patty quickly climaxed as Elia was washing her body with soap and shampooing her glorious long silky hair. Patty was drenched with her sweat again and Elia playfully turned the shower off and gave Patty another quick bath. As Elia was pouring water over Patty, Elia said softly: “We got this our entire lives to look forward to.”

Patty smiled and she kissed Elia’s massive finger and murmured: “That sounds so awesome.” Elia cooed and they continued their wash and drying off. Very quickly they were both dressed, Patty looking like a doll with the clothes that were made from Elia’s old doll collection and Elia looking like a stunning supermodel in her simple white dress. Patty loved seeing the whiteness of the supple dress highlighting her mesmerizing dark skin, and as she admired Elia’s body, Elia held her hand out and Patty gratefully walked on it and they were ready to depart.

 

A massive stream of paparazzi and reporters surrounded Elia and her entourage as they approached the limousine taking them to their hotel. Patty was standing on Elia’s open palm and Patty stared at the sea of faces, all utterly unlike her. Patty then heard, “Look at that Tinies Whore! That is what this country is coming too these days. Fucking Tinies should all be killed. God shrunk them all down to bugs for a reason and we should have all listened to him!” Elia walked harder and faster trying very hard to get away from the screaming man, Patty stared up at her lover and as Elia’s massive face stared down at her, Patty gave her a reassuring smile and Elia gave a tiny vulnerable smile and suddenly the shouting and screaming sounded so far away.

 

The food at dinner was fine, but Patty had to deal with Elia’s parents and the rest of Elia’s entourage all staring at her as if she was some weird alien creature, and not the tiny girl that Elia has had with her all these years. No one actually said anything, but the dull lingering faces all clearly expressed dismay at Elia’s choices. The waiter hid his face like a mask but even he leered angrily when she ate off of Elia’s plate, with Elia cutting tiny portions of the fine tender steak with a knife, but nobody was going to tell the newest sports megastar what to do and Patty ate her portions of food in peace. Luckily at the end of dinner Elia announced she was tired from all the excitement of winning and wanted to retired for the night, and wanted Patty with her. Everyone all said their farewells and congratulations for Elia’s victory and Elia sauntered into her hotel room with Patty in hand.

Elia closed the door and she excitedly ran onto the bed and started making out with Patty. “Fuck I have been in the mood since the shower.” Elia moaned huskily down at her pale blond lover.

“Me too.” Patty replied happily.

Elia kicked off her shoes and began unzipping her dress. “I love you and I want you and I want you to enjoy this as much as I am; where do you want to start Patty?”

Patty smiled and she saw Elia taking off her socks and seeing her massive feet, all relatively clean. An idea formed in Patty’s head: “I want to start at your feet.”

Elia smiled sweetly and she wiggled her long toes in appreciation. “Really honey?”

“Really, I am at them all the time, it would be nice to actually show them some love when I am not smushed into them.” Patty replied, wanting to know what it felt like to worship Elia’s massive feet when they were relaxing, free from sweat and actually being able to move around and actually being able to admire them and not be dominated by them.

“Very well then.” Elia put Patty down onto the bed besides her feet and she took off her dress and panties and she threw them lazily onto the floor, and then she subsequently lay down onto the soft bed. Elia looked like a mountainous Goddess and feeling aroused at the sight of Elia’s body, Patty took off her dress and the nude tiny blond ran to Elia’s massive foot and began kissing it. Elia giggled which sounded like a distant boom and Patty was pleasantly surprised by how nice Elia’s almost completely clean feet were. The texture was smooth and Patty began rubbing her body up and down Elia’s sole causing Elia to further giggle. Patty enjoyed being able to freely worship Elia and clean feet not in a stuffy sock was not too bad.

Elia giggled and announced softly: “Okay…Okay that was fun…But I want you on my boobs now.” Patty ran over to Elia excitedly and Elia picked her up and deposited her on her left breast. Patty immediately bent down and began rubbing Elia’s dark nipple. The nipple was the size of Patty’s head and it grew in Patty’s hands. Patty smiled and then she heard Elia moaning. It sounded like thunder and Patty smiled as Elia moved her huge arms and began fingering herself. Patty wanted to pleasure Elia more and she began kissing, licking and massaging the nipple. Elia moaned louder and more frequently. The hill that Patty stood on was beginning to move and Patty held on to the nipple. Elia was moaning louder but then she opened her eyes and looked concerned at Patty. “Am I hurting you?” Elia asked, stopping as Patty was holding on to the nipple.

“No…” Patty said embarrassed. Patty began to feel bad but then Elia picked up Patty and gave her a reassuring peck of a kiss. “It has been an eventful day. Do you want to hit the hay?” Elia asked concerned.

“Not yet…Can I…You know…Please you down below?” Patty asked softly, her cheeks beginning to blush.

Elia’s eyes sparkled and she began to breathe very loudly. “Oh my god yes! Yes please….If you are truly up for it.”

Patty looked up determined at her Giantess lover: “I am honey.”

Elia giggled reassured by Patty’s confidence. “Very well then…God this is going to feel so good!” Elia kissed Patty again and she placed Patty by her massive pussy and she lay back down again. Patty stared in awe at the massive pussy. The smell and the heat were incredible. Patty imagined being stuffed in her panties all day. Patty drooled at the sight and she began massaging the massive sight in front of her. Elia squealed in joy and Patty could feel Elia’s body tensing up, quivering from the touch. Patty rubbed it even harder and then she began kissing and licking it, Elia’s loudening moans were like cheers and Patty put all her effort to pleasing the one she loved. The smell grew stronger, and Patty could feel Elia growing increasingly aroused. “I want you…In me.” Elia opened her vaginal lips and without a care in the world Patty ran inside of it. Elia’s pussy was far more humid and sweltering than Elia’s shoe but Patty did not care. She lay down inside of Elia and she began rubbing her own tiny pussy inside of Elia. Patty felt Elia’s body rumbling and she saw Elia’s massive fingers moving very fast rhythmically inside and out of the cavern. Patty felt an eruption and then she felt Elia’s cum pouring on her and pushing her out of Elia’s pussy. Patty cheered excitedly and she poured out of Elia’s pussy. Patty got up and saw so much sweat all over Elia’s body. Patty walked around until she reached Elia’s face. Elia was panting very hard and Patty admired how Elia’s breasts moved up and down after each breath. Patty reached Elia’s face and Elia smiled as she saw Patty by her. Elia lowered her head and Patty kissed Elia on her fine plump pillow like soft lips.

 

Elia cleaned up Patty and washed her cum from off of Patty’s body and they got ready for bed. Elia placed Patty on the pillow next to her and she put a piece of cloth over Patty’s body like a duvet. Patty was knackered and ready to begin the rest of her life with Elia. “Thank you for an amazing day Elia. I love you so much.”

Elia cooed happily and leant in and gave Patty a kiss. “Thank you for everything Patty. I love you so much as well. Goodnight honey.”

“Goodnight.” Patty softly replied and Elia turned off the lights and in moments Patty heard Elia beginning to snore. The pillow that Patty laid on was close to Elia but not enough for Elia to crush her in her sleep. Patty was used to hearing Elia’s snoring. Patty smiled, knowing Elia gave her all to win the US Open and was very satisfied with the pleasure she just gave her. Patty could not wait to watch the match with her own eyes when the training for next year began. But mostly Patty could not wait to watch Elia picking her up from her foot and declaring her love for her…Patty smiled at that thought and at that she drifted off to sleep.

 

Patty woke up nice and early as she felt Elia waking up and moving. “Rise and shine honey.” Elia said happily. “Enjoy your sleep honey?”

“Definitely.” Patty replied and they kissed and got on with their morning routine. Elia put on a gown and Patty put on her old clothes, knowing Elia had other clean clothes for her for when they finished showering. As they did so Elia ordered room service, before breakfast Elia wanted to read the papers and bask in her glory. When the papers arrived both Elia and Patty smiled like Cheshire cats at the front page: “Tiny key to Big Victory for Elia’s Maiden Title.” Elia taught Patty how to read when they were little children and Patty’s smile widened as she read further down, seeing parts about love and marriage but there was a paragraph that greatly intrigued her: “Racial equality groups were pleasantly surprised by new US Open champion Elia Alexandro’s speech and open proclamation of love for her Caucasian lover.” Patty smiled as she read what a spokesperson said: “Caucasians are people and we have oppressed them since the Great Shrinking occurred, Ms. Alexandro is part of the solution to the long term goal of Caucasians being treated like people and not as slaves or as convenient targets of cruelty and sadism. We would be proud if Elia and Patty become official patrons to our cause.” Patty smiled at the impact that Elia’s actions had caused and Patty looked back up at the picture of Elia giving her a massive kiss on centre court, despite being a Giantess next to her, Elia looked so happy and delighted to be with her. Patty had great hope for the future and was ready to face whatever and whoever was out there.

“Hey Patty.” Patty heard the excitable voice of her giant lover and returned back from her thoughts and back to her gorgeous Giantess lover.

“Yes?” Patty just about got out as Elia’s massive lips completely dominated her entire being again. Patty allowed the kiss to wash all over her; Patty just closed her eyes and smiled from the divine touch. Despite being tiny in a world made for giants, Patty was thankful that she was Elia’s tiny white lover and good luck charm.