- Text Size +

Park Ji-hyeon heard the shower softly going on in the background knowing the ritual had begun. All Ji’s attention right now though was watching, whilst sitting on her comfy seat, with not only great pleasure but great pride as she saw the equivalent of quadrillions of galaxies containing quadrillions of planets within each one containing quadrillions of Ravaii all marching in perfect synchrony on her soft barefoot with their smart brown uniforms all looking on with great determined looks of devotion. Ji smiled as the truly incredible part was that Ji could actually see and feel every since one of her truly subatomic sized subjects and she knew that they all loved her with all of their hearts and did everything in their power to please her and to treat her like the goddess she truly was. Ji marvelled at just how everything changed since the Ravaii landed on Earth. All divisions based on prejudice were gone; racism no longer existed, poverty a now half remembered nightmare fading into the ether and nationalism was a laughable prospect as there were no longer even nations, nations were nothing if each person was now a living universe for sweet adoring and worshipping Ravaii. Ji did smile to herself as this new utopian society clearly demonstrated how communism was the true step in the right direction as now everyone had Ravaii and therefore everyone was immortal, the concept of money had quickly been regarded as obsolete as the Ravaii not only created worlds for themselves on their hosts body but they also created grand palaces for their Gods or Goddesses to live in which lacked for nothing. Capitalist imperialism had died forever and it did not come from nuclear missiles or invasions or even internal revolutions from the starving masses, but through love. The love of sweet tinies who made everyone so big inside; Ji had been told by westerners that the Ravaii resembled creatures that they called elves and elves in their folklore were arrogant, vain and enigmatic. At that thought Ji rolled her eyes and took that as yet another western imperialist mistake. The truth was that Ravaii simply lived to give pleasure and worship to their monolithic hosts. And Ji had so much fun getting worshipped by her tiny people.

 

Ji stared down with stern satisfaction and gave a short nod, signalling for the end of the march. Ji felt every single Ravaii taking a knee and staring up at their Goddess in a deferential manner. Ji was feeling fantastic from their devotion on her monolithic feet but Ji enjoyed playing the strict Goddess and she knew the tinies enjoyed playing along with it.

 

“My people!” Ji boomed and everyone on her foot watched the titanic face in the sky with respectful awe. “Another splendid march, you have all done yourselves proud again.” The Ravaii were smiling and a few of them looked half tempted to cheer or celebrate with nearby friends but Ji would not tolerate such foolishness and they stayed silent. Ji enjoyed prolonging the tinies on their knees; the sense of power was intoxicating but Ji was not cruel and after some time Ji stern exterior folded and with a small smile she whispered. “Okay you can start sequence number six.” Every single Ravaii immediately lay down on the soft ground of Ji’s feet and began massaging her feet. Ji moaned softly as she felt all their skilled hands and her pleasure intensified when in perfect synch all the Ravaii began licking in unison. Ji moaned louder from not only the touch but just how perfectly the tinies conformed to her strict instructions. Ji had dozens of routines of how she wanted the Ravaii to worship her feet, depending on what mood she was in and it pleased Ji no end that there was no deviation or disobedience from her instructions. Ji’s word was the law and the Ravaii respected it. Ji slumped on her chair and saw flashes of individual Ravaii faces on her smooth pale foot kissing and stroking her feet. Cute pale faces smiling as they laboured and acts of obedience a genuine pleasure for such a devoted people. Ji smiled and she felt herself dozing off but as she was about to fall asleep, she heard the shower shutting off. Ji smiled and whispered, “It is time.” The tinies burrowed inside her foot knowingly and Ji casually tossed off her hat and unzipped her military regalia and she sauntered off completely nude into their bedroom happily.

 

As soon as Ji opened the door she saw that Linda’s hair was already dry as she lay on her bed admiring her silky soft feet. Ji sighed happily at the gorgeous sight. Linda, sweet beautiful blond haired petit Linda; the proof that the times had changed and for the better. Before the Ravaii landed Ji would have killed anyone on sight who would have told her that she would fall in love with any westerner, but the Ravaii stripped away all differences, including language and very quickly Linda and Ji met and they hit it off immediately. Ji found Linda to be absolutely adorable, sweet and charming and Ji gave Linda the biggest kiss when Linda told her that she had never met anyone as interesting as her. Before long the communist soldier and the sweet American college student moved in together, just the two of them as well their almost eternal amount of galaxies filled with tiny worshippers.

 

“Hello honey.” Linda waved happily to Ji who stood by the door.

“Linda, come on.” Ji said annoyed, the ritual already deviated upon.

“Oh, sorry honey.” Linda looked flustered and Ji tried to get back into the groove. Luckily Linda was never too down about anything and she looked down at her feet and she was perked up again. Ji smiled as the ritual was back on track. Ji focused with her super keen eyesight on the Ravaii on Linda’s own feet. Ji smirked as they were a wild bunch, wearing all kinds of strange clothes; many of them dyed their hair blue, green and other artificial colours. They were a ragtag band of disorganised misfits; perfectly summing up the dysfunction of western civilization…And Ji loved Linda for how free her and her subjects were.

 

Linda stared at her feet and with an incredibly sweet smile, Linda giggled and asked her puny subjects happily, “Hey guys would you mind if you gave me another one of your incredibly great foot rubs?” Immediately all of Linda’s Ravaii were screaming at the top of their lungs how much they love Linda, grown women crying with joy as they stared at the beautiful majesty of Goddess Linda. Ji loved that Linda’s Ravaii still wanted permission to worship their Goddess as despite being a rabble they still waited patiently for their fun, reminding Ji of charming if somewhat rambunctious children. Linda gave the Ravaii her puppy dog look which caused Ji to rub her crotch. Linda noticed but continued the ritual further which made Ji even hotter and Linda murmured to her tinies: “So would you guys use your magic touch for me? Right between my toes.” Linda paused, her façade beginning to crumble as she noticed Ji fingering herself at just how adorable Linda truly was. “Alright let’s begin.” Linda added with a charmed smile.

 

The Ravaii cheered in unison and they knelt down and began rubbing Goddess Linda’s gorgeous feet as Ji was still rubbing her pussy. Ji was unbelievably horny but she had enough control of herself to see Linda’s own blissful face turn even cuter as Linda sighed in pleasure and moaned out: “Ahhhh that feels so great!” Ji was in pure ecstasy now as she felt herself about to cum and she felt Linda watching her but Ji smiled as she continued the game as she looked down at her Ravaii and smiled and said softly: “You know what? I would not mind some little kisses too.” A stampede of tinies knelt down and kissed Goddess Linda’s feet and the Ravaii were loving it as much as either of the two Giantesses and were kissing Linda’s soft feet eagerly and praising the taste, texture and smell of Linda’s feet.

 

Ji was so horny right now and she closed her eyes and rubbing her crotch, rubbing it harder and harder moaning but as she moaned she felt a soft pair of lips on her own. Ji opened her eyes and smiled as Linda’s emerald eyes sparkled at her. “Enjoy the show honey?” Linda murmured as huskily as she could.

 

“Definitely. You are my Goddess my dear Linda.” Ji replied back in pure love at her blond bombshell. Linda giggled and she softly pushed the former soldier down onto the bed. Whilst Ji loved being in control, she loved staring up submissively at her blond lover staring down at her. Linda held her hands on her hips and without warning Linda dived in to Ji’s crotch and licked it hard and fast. Ji came immediately in Linda’s mouth causing the blond to giggle with cum in her mouth.

 

Ji felt guilty cumming immediately. Ji had a routine and the routine required Ji to be subservient to Linda’s tongue and not cum immediately, an act of rebellion and insolence. The timing of the rest of the ritual was off but Ji felt worse that it was her fault, which it was ultimately her who blew it. Ji was panicking and not wanting for Linda to feel left out she slid over to Linda’s pussy and began licking it as well. “Oh Ji.” Linda murmured in great surprise after swallowing Ji’s own juices. “Oh this is something different from you honey.” Ji licked harder and harder, eager to please Linda. Linda’s taste was heavenly and not too much longer Linda came as well and Ji eagerly swallowed Linda’s cum. Linda was panting and sweating profusely and Ji reached over to Linda and they shared a sweet hug.

 

The two lovers lay together happily, getting their composure back and they looked into each other’s eyes as they relaxed as one. “That was amazing honey.” Linda said blissfully, “But that was so spontaneous.”

Ji looked nervous and murmured, “Sorry honey, I came too quickly and I wanted you to have some fun as well…”

Ji saw Linda smile sweetly at her and Linda gave Ji a kiss. “Don’t feel sorry honey…I loved it!”

Ji relaxed and gave Linda another kiss back. Ji heard two loud series of cheers, from the Ravaii on not only Linda’s feet but her own feet as well. Ji stared confused at her Ravaii and they slunk down submissively at their Goddess. Ji smiled and she saw Linda nodding at her and Ji’s smile turned indulgent as she looked down at her Ravaii. “Very well, you guys can change about too. You guys don’t have to wear the uniforms anymore.” The tinies cheered and suddenly loud music emerged as Linda’s Ravaii joined Ji’s Ravaii and they smiled and laughed and danced as they gave Ji’s Ravaii new clothes and hair dye. The uniforms were thrown wildly in the air and the party was going so crazy, so spontaneous. Ji smiled as she felt Linda’s kiss. Ji felt good, really good. It felt good to do things spontaneously and Ji could not wait for the next spontaneous thing so she softly inserted her fingers into Linda’s sex, causing Linda to moan happily and stare at Ji with pleasant surprise. “See honey I am getting used to spontaneity already.” Linda laughed and Ji got on with her life’s pleasure of giving Linda pleasure.