- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In which Paige shows us how to make a happy toy out of a rebellious slave. Vaginal insertion and near-impossible anatomy, all from the GTS POV. A hearty thank-you to the anonymous administrator that decided to make this story 'featured.'

Becca was meant to fail, but, honestly, it felt like she had tried harder than Paige expected, at least for a little while. Without any real direction, though, it wasn't much more than vaguely pleasurable. Paige wasn't too surprised; the girl was new at this, and probably wasn't all that willing, either.

Only time would solve the first problem, but Paige wouldn't get any real results unless she also solved the second. To that end, she had a proven method. For all her talk about punishing the tiny girl, there was really only one way, in her experience, to make an unwilling woman into a willing toy.

The principle was straightforward enough. Why did people so eagerly share their favorite music? Why did people take it as a personal offense that you didn't enjoy the book they recommended? People get personal satisfaction from sharing experiences that they enjoyed, and sexual gratification was no different.

The problem was biology, along with cultural and moral hang-ups that almost everybody had, that kept people from expressing the same opinions about sex that they had about a movie they loved. Paige, however, suffered none of those biases, and Becca's unique situation, with her size and her resiliency, meant that Paige could work through those physical barriers that kept people from enjoying sex any more than their body demanded of them.

In part, it was why men were so rare in her field. Their experience with sex was of biological imperative followed by abrupt release, the 'little death,' as the French put it. The only men she knew with her job were the ones with the discipline to work literally past the point of 'death.' Male applicants at XMart were innumerable, but men who actually made it past the trial period that she and her female coworkers administered were incredibly rare.

Paige relied heavily on a single tool to get the job done when she had an unwilling female toy. A small, pill-sized bullet vibrator, the smallest she could find, connected by a thin cord to a battery pack that she had customized for extra capacity. It was extremely tiny, and, due to its size, not all that strong, either; if she left it nestled right up against her clitoris, she might get one orgasm before the battery died. It was just cheap Chinese shit trying to capitalize on women looking for a 'discreet' way to pleasure themselves, but it suited her perfectly.

She dug the vibrator out from her sock drawer as the tiny woman in her panties tired herself out. The batteries were dead, so she had to give Becca a few more moments to calm down and catch her breath before returning to her room. She tossed the vibrator down on the bed right next to Becca's remote, then reached into her underwear and pulled the tiny woman out by her head.

She transferred the shrunken girl to her other hand, holding her in a fist in front of her face, and eyed her tiny body. Her skin, soaked in lubricant, was flushed from the heat, and her eyes were wide and scared. 

"Time's up," she said, trying not to grin.

Becca's expression, if anything, seemed to grow even more fearful, and Paige flicked her tiny body onto the bed, right in view of the remote and the vibrator. Then she leaned forward, slowly to make her relative size seem that much more intimidating, and placed a single finger delicately on the tiny woman's size slider.

She waited until she could see the fear in Becca's eyes, then, letting a half-smile creep into her expression, she slid the tiny woman all the way up to her full two feet. The look of shock on the woman's face as the world shrank around her was absolutely worth the theatrics. 

But it didn't escape her that the little toy was bigger than she had been in a while, and had total freedom of movement. An ill-conceived escape ettempt was inevitable, so Paige preempted it by slamming her free hand down on the woman's chest, pinning her to the mattress.

She could hear the other woman's shout of surprise and pain, and tried to ignore her tiny hands grappling helplessly against her giant fingers. If she realized, maybe, that her struggles almost felt like bugs crawling on Paige's skin, she might be a little more careful. Paige's grin widened at the little woman's helplessness.

She grabbed the bullet part of the vibrator with her other hand, barely an inch tall, and held it between thumb and forefinger for the tiny woman to see. "Look at this!" she said cheerfully. "I got this special for you to enjoy. You tried to pleasure me, and that's good, but you failed."

She licked the vibrator, covering the silicone with a thick, glistening layer of her spit, "You're not that great, but this should keep you squirming." She leaned forward, until she could tell from Becca's expression that her face consumed the tiny woman's entire world. "I like it when they squirm."

She pulled back, and shifted the hand holding down the shrunken toy so that she held her down by the waist, and used her thumb and forefinger to push her tiny thighs apart. At two feet in size, though, her legs competed in strength against Paige's fingers, and it took enough effort that she had to say aloud, "It will be worse if you fight it."

That got her to calm down, at least a bit. Paige took the bullet vibrator and slowly shoved it into the tiny woman's vagina. She saw Becca's eyes widen and heard her shocked exhale; the vibrator was smaller than a tampon at her size, something that no woman would think twice about putting inside herself, but it was the shock of the unwilling violation. Paige could empathize, but that was the whole point.

With the vibrator safely inserted, only the cord still visible, Paige let go of Becca's legs, and they snapped reflexively together. She tried to twist away, but Paige still held a firm grip on her waist. "Ah, ah, ah, we're not done," she said, placing another finger pointedly on the size slider.

This time, she heard the tiny woman speak. "Please, no," she begged.

Paige shook her head. "You lost your vote when you failed to do your job," she told the little toy. "This ends when I want it to."

With that, she shrank the woman almost instantly down to four inches, a comfortable size for her to stow in her vagina. Becca, who felt a tampon-sized object seemingly grow to be a foot long, and wider around than her wrist, collapsed into the bed, her eyes rolling back and her mouth falling open. Paige could clearly see the bulge of the vibrator inside her, stretching all the way to her belly button, and still a little bit of it stuck outside of her after the shrinking.

She chuckled, and placed a single, delicate finger on the part that was sticking out. Becca squirmed helplessly under her grip, and she shoved the vibrator all the way in. 

The shrunken woman let loose a choked scream, audible even despite her size. Paige just shook her head, "Oh, you poor girl," she said aloud. "You have no idea what you're in for."

Becca was already writhing helplessly, trapped in the throes of pleasure. That kind of penetration was not something that every woman could handle, and even the ones that could handle it could only do so after plenty of preparation. What Paige did to her should have split her open like an overcooked hot dog, but the invulnerability that came with the shrinking opened up so many possibilities. 

Just like what she had done with the Bad Dragon dildo, Becca would be forced to experience penetration far beyond her body's capacity, for as long as Paige felt was necessary. But, unlike her playtime with the Bad Dragon toy, it wouldn't just last until Paige came. Honestly, even with how violently the girl was squirming, Paige might not even reach orgasm; she was pretty good at suppressing it unless she wanted it.

She scooped the tiny, writhing figure up from the bed and, lifting one of her feet up onto the mattress, slowly slid her head-first into her vagina. A pleasured exhale escaped her lips, her pussy still too sensitive from the good fucking her boyfriend had delivered earlier. 

When the woman was safely nestled away, hidden head to toe inside Paige's body, the giantess lowered her foot to the ground and lifted up the vibrator's controller, held by a narrow wire to the tiny, living toy inside her. Her finger lingered on the button for a moment, thinking about what it was like for Becca right now. She had been in the tiny woman's position before, and, to be honest, she kind of envied her.

"Well," she said to herself, "It's bettter than the horse."

She turned the vibrator on.