- Text Size +

Dire Den

It was a very nice den, Cecilia had to give its owner credit for that. A handful of shelves--bookshelves and wall shelves--displayed books and memorabilia of characters from what she assumed were video games and cartoons, as well as posters on the walls portraying the same, among them a poster based on Dragon Ball Z, another themed around Doctor Who, and another one on... something about "Zelda". Upon the desk near the window--its curtains drawn--were two wide computer monitors, with the actual PC set on the wooden floor below it, besides the chair pushed underneath. Along with a couch and a loveseat, the room also contained a flatscreen television with a number of game consoles near it; those were rather far away, and Cecilia--not being a gamer herself--did not try to make out the specifics of each device.

Yes, this den was impressive, and large. Almost fit for a giant.

In fact, that was exactly as it appeared, as this room was colossal, far bigger than Cecilia in her current size could ever make use of. Or perhaps the alternative was true; it was not that the room was truly gigantic, so much as it was that she had been reduced to a tiny stature.

She was not alone; along with her were her three equally-confused friends: Lara, Rachel, and Marlene. Together, all four of them stood near the center of the den, looking around at their surroundings and asking questions amongst themselves. Obvious questions such as: "Where are we?", "How did we get here?", and "What happened to us?"

The last thing Cecilia remembered was a typical Friday outing with her friends. They had just left the movie theater; the "IT" remake had released in theaters the previous week, but only this week had they found time to see it. After the frightening affair had reached its conclusion, they all decided to head to the nearby Sonic to get some food. After that, things went dark, and they found themselves inside of this gigantic room.

Cecilia pulled out her smartphone in an attempt to call the outside world, but the absence of signal bars on her screen put an end to that plan.

"I can't call anyone..." lamented Rachel, as she nervously brushed her long blond hair away from her face. "My phone isn't picking up any signal."

"Yeah, it's the same with me," Cecilia said, trying her best to remain calm in this situation.

Marlene, their black-haired Korean companion, spoke up as she seemingly gave up on her own phone. "So our phones don't work, and none of us can tell how we got here? Something's fishy."

"That's obvious," Rachel responded. "How often do people end up in a giant house?"

"Think someone drugged us?" Marlene suggested. "Maybe this is all just a trip."

"And all of us are having the same dream? C'mon, Marlene..." Rachel shook her head in exasperation at Marlene's suggestion; she was somewhat of an "airhead", and eschewed her parent's strict educational standards in favor of partying.

"It would be quite a dream," Lara said, the brown-haired young woman marveling at their surroundings. "I hope it's a dream. ...Because if this is real, then you know that we're going to meet this place's owner very soon."

Cecilia and the other women shuddered at the thought. They knew that Lara was right: that it was only a matter of time before the homeowner made themselves known in one way or another. It was quite a scary thought; the gigantic room with its equally giant furniture and gadgets was frightening enough, but seeing a real live giant--be it a man, woman, or child--would have made for a truly terrifying sight.

And yet, said homeowner was their only chance at an explanation as well as getting help. Either that, or make the long journey through an unfamiliar giant home and seek a way out, where more dangers awaited in the outside. Dangers such as hungry animals, equally-hungry and creepy bugs, or pedestrians who never look down as they walk--something that all four of the ladies were guilty of; there was no telling how many of those aforementioned creepy bugs fell victims to each of their own footsteps, and they would have been primed to become the same.

"I really don't want to be squished by some guy who doesn't know any better," Cecilia said aloud, which brought worried glances from her friends. She nervously twirled her curly red hard around her index finger. "...I mean, if we get out of here, that's a possibility, right?"

"Shut up, Cecilia," Rachel shot, her usual bitchiness mixing with the stress of their predicament.

"She's right, though," Lara said. "If we try to escape, we could all end up dead anyway. If the world outside is just as big, we're sitting ducks to whatever comes our way."

"So, what do we do?" Marlene asked. "Just stand here and wait for someone to come in here?"

All four women turned towards the massive doorway behind them, its heavy wooden door wide open, bonding this den together with the hall beyond it. It seemed so far way; a normal human could make the trip in seconds, while it could take them much longer to reach it. Indeed, escaping the house would have seemed like an arduous ordeal.

"I don't think we have a choice," Lara said. "Unless you all want to try to get out of here on our own..."

Cecilia and the other two women stood silent, their heads bowed--and Cecilia's and Rachel's arms folded--while they pondered over their options within.

"I think we should wait," Rachel finally said. "There's no way I'm going outside with all the bugs around."

"I'm with Rachel," Marlene agreed. "It's probably safer to wait here."

All other eyes then shifted to Cecilia, who despite her reservations was still weighing the options. Though in light of her friends' choices, it seemed that her own decision was already made.

"Alright, we'll wait here," Cecilia said. "Hopefully it won't take-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, the group heard a sudden rumbling sound in the distance, followed after by a heavy slam. Then, footsteps that too rumbled like distant thunder that seemed to be drawing closer. Cecilia knew that it had only been a matter of time before someone had arrived, but not even she or her friends could stop themselves from getting panicky.

Of course, none of the women knew the layout of the house, so it was unknown just what path this person was taking, or where the hallway outside of the den led. However, what was certain was that those footsteps appeared to be drawing closer, with each thud making the women all the more apprehensive as they nervously watched the doorway.

"Oh man..." Rachel moaned.

The tension was thick, and it was growing by the second. The biggest mystery was whether or not this person would bypass the room, though even them doing that would provide quite a scare for the tiny women. However, in the event that this person entered the den, and depending on their destination within the room, the ladies could find themselves right in their path, primed to be trampled underfoot like those gross insects marching on the sidewalk outside.

Cecilia momentarily closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. ...However, a shriek from Marlene put an end to that idea.

Her eyes opening immediately, she was met with the sight of the giant resident at the doorway. Said giant was a young African American man--perhaps in his mid-20s--and was admittedly quite handsome, with his short black hair and clean-shaven face. His lean-average body bore very casual attire: a brown short-sleeved shirt--all but the very top of its buttons fastened--navy blue jeans, and brown leather--or at least, what looked like leather--flip-flops. Cecilia did not have much time to admire the eyecandy, as the terrifying colossus had walked right into the den and was headed directly towards the ladies' position.

Of course, all of the women started to yell and wave at him, in an effort to get his attention, but it was no use. Not only were his eyes focused dead ahead, but his ears were also plugged with earphones, with the wire plugged into the smartphone that he held in his hand. Therefore, he did not see nor hear them; a deadly combination in their predicament.

He drew ever closer with each step, his feet shaking the floor ever more as they approached. In seconds or less, he would be right upon them.

Finally, Lara gave the frantic command: "Run!!"

Wasting no time, the women attempted to scramble out of his path, just as his shadow cloaked their bodies. They screamed and pleaded as they looked upward and saw his right foot--the rugged sole of his flip-flop looming overhead--primed to come down upon them in his casual gait. It truly seemed like they had met their untimely end...

...However, in what could be seen as a miracle, his foot missed, stepping down mere inches away from the group; Cecilia and Marlene being the closest to his massive ped were knocked down from the force. Lying there, Cecilia watched as the giant man moved on, and pulled out the chair beneath the desk and sat down in it.

Cecilia's heart was still racing; she had brushed way closer to death than she had wanted to.

"Are you both alright?" Lara asked as she and Rachel helped them back to their feet.

"Y... Yeah..." Cecilia answered. "I'm just a bit shaken, really."

Marlene, on the other hand, appeared to be far more rattled; her body was shaking as she placed both hands on her head. "Ohmigod!! Ohmigod!! He almost stepped on us!! Oh my god!!"

"Calm down!" Rachel barked.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" Marlene shot back. "We almost got killed! KILLED!! He almost crushed us like bugs, and he didn't even know it!!"

"So what!? You're alive now, right?! Worry about getting out of here and back to our families instead of throwing a pity party about yourself!"

"Both of you, stop it!!" Lara finally interceded. "No one's going to get anywhere with all the yelling you two are doing! But Rachel is right; we need to focus on escaping."

In a show of immaturity, Rachel blew a raspberry at Marlene with her tongue.

"Rachel!" Cecilia scolded.

"Yeah, yeah..." Rachel shrugged.

Cecilia sighed, before turning to the far more level-headed Lara. "So, what now?"

"Our only hope is to get that guy's attention," Lara plainly stated.

"You're KIDDING me!!" Marlene blurted. "We're going to try to get him to help us!?"

"We all agreed to wait here and get help from whoever came in, remember?"

"...Yeah..." Marlene sounded defeated.

"Alright, then."

"Wait," Rachel spoke. "How are we going to get his attention? He can't hear us with those headphones in."

Cecilia turned towards the giant, his back turned against the group of tiny woman. In particular, she looked underneath the chair, where his feet were. One foot was pulled back slightly, and its heel was lifted off of its sandal, exposing the contrasting fair skin of his sole to her sight.

"I have an idea, but you all might not like it," Cecilia said, as the other women turned to her. "We go over there, and..." She sighed. "...Tickle him. On his foot."

"NO WAY!!!" Rachel blurted in clear disgust. "I'm not touching that guy's nasty feet! You do it!!"

"It doesn't matter who does it, as long as we get his attention."

"I'm still not doing it," Rachel defiantly folded her arms.

"Fine, I'll do it, you big baby," Cecilia volunteered, having since gotten fed up with Rachel's spoiled childishness.

"Good," Marlene said. "If I touched him the wrong way, he might have confused me for a bug and squashed me."

"Will you stop saying that!?" Rachel demanded.

"But now we have another issue," Lara said. "That plan hinges on him staying put until we get there. And at our size, it could take a long time for us to reach him."

"I don't have anything else," Cecilia said. "What about you?"

"...No," Lara answered. "I guess we might as well go, then."

With that, the four women took off, making the long trip to where the giant was seated; Lara led the group, with Cecilia following after and Marlene taking up the rear. The room was more-or-less silent, with only the sounds of his fingers tapping on the keyboard filling the air, the sounds of the ladies' heels clopping against the hard floor, and the occasional chuckle from the man. Due to their size, none of them could see just what he was looking at, especially with his body obscuring the view of the screens.

Several minutes of tense walking passed, and the situation remained the same all throughout, with no change in the den's general atmosphere at all. Cecilia watched as the giant's feet occasionally shuffled beneath the chair, her mind working out a plan to safely garner the man's attention without getting killed in a sudden reaction, the scenario that Marlene was apprehensive of. At her size, it would not have been illogical for him to think that a bug or mouse was brushing up against him, so she had to figure out how to avoid meeting such a grisly fate; getting stomped on at worst, or "merely" getting batted with the force of a bus at best.

Another handful of minutes passed, and from the looks of things, it appeared that they had only covered close to a fourth of the distance to the man's chair. Cecilia knew that the journey would take a long time, but at their rate, it could take them all night to reach him. Of course, there was also the risk of him suddenly getting up and moving elsewhere, but at least for the time-being, he had opted to remain in place, his attention completely drawn onto the two monitors before him, and his ears still plugged with the earphones.

"How long is this going to take?" Rachel complained. "My feet are starting to hurt."

"How long do you think? We're nowhere close to him." Lara answered. "Maybe you should take your shoes off."

"Ugh..." Rachel moaned. "What did we do to deserve this? I knew I should have stayed home and studied."

"Since when do you study?" Marlene jabbed.

"Look who's talking," Rachel shot back.

Cecilia simply sighed at this exchange and simply kept walking the long walk along with her friends.

A few more minutes passed, before another sound broke the monotony: the sound of the giant's smartphone briefly vibrating against the surface of his desk. After retrieving it and presumably reading whatever notification he had received, he muttered the first actual words that the ladies heard from them since he had arrived.

"Wait, a 'present'?"

The giant turned slightly and briefly looked around the room, specifically towards the floor. In only seconds, his eyes locked upon the group of tiny women. Cecilia's heart sank as the entire group stopped in their tracks, with Marlene and Lara letting out audible gasps.

Meanwhile, the giant cracked a bit of a smile, and then said, "Oh, now I see."

Pulling his chair back--and removing his earphones--he turned around and stood up from his seat, afterwards walking directly towards the four women on the floor, his footsteps once again rocking their world. Marlene shrieked as the titan of a man approached them, while the others watched on with apprehensive gazes. Whereas it could have taken about an hour to reach him in his chair, he instead made his trek to them in mere seconds, fully hammering in just how small they were to him.

He stood over them, his face turned downward as he watched Cecilia's group before his feet. He appeared more like an imposing skyscraper than a fellow human being, and trying to take in his full height nearly made Cecilia herself lightheaded.

"Hey there, ladies," he greeted them, though Cecilia could sense a dark undertone in his speech. Something inside of her had set off alarm bells; especially seeing as he was roused out of his seat with the enticement of some sort of "present".

"HELP US!!" Rachel yelled out to him. "WE GOT LOST IN HERE, AND WE WANNA GO HOME!!!"

"Hold on, let me come down there for a minute..." He kneeled down, resting his arms on his knees while bringing his handsome face closer to the ladies. His dark eyes scanned across each of them. "You said you got lost?"

"Yeah!!" Lara said.

"I see... That is pretty tragic, isn't it?"

"Do you know what happened to us!?" Rachel asked. "How did we end up here?!"

"You don't remember anything?" the giant asked inquisitively.

"No!" Lara answered. "One minute, we were headed to get something to eat, and the next, we're here!"

"I see..." The giant said. "I don't even know why I ask; no one ever remembers that part."

All four women gasped at once; it seemed that they had all figured out that their presence within his house was indeed the result of foul play.

"YOU DID THIS?!" Rachel indignantly shouted at him. "WHY?!"

The man shook his head. "No, I didn't do this to you. ...My lovely wife did. I guess as a show of goodwill, since she got pulled into a late-night business meeting."

"YOUR WIFE DID THIS!?" Rachel yelled.

"Yep." He sighed in yearning. "She's a real catch, but people were--and still are--surprised that we hooked up to begin with. I'm a 28-year-old Black guy who works as a software engineer; she's a 37-year-old Vietnamese lady and executive at Chase Bank downtown. But like they say: you can't help who you fall in love with, and we clicked on-"

"WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THAT?!" Rachel loudly and angrily interrupted. "You need to make us big again, NOW!!"

The man frowned at her. "You shouldn't interrupt someone who's big enough to crush you all with a single step."

Cecilia shuddered upon him saying those words. At that point, it was clear that this giant man had no good intentions in mind for them; she was starting to wish that they had attempted to escape themselves, after all.

"As for making you big again, that's not anything I can do," he stated. "That's all on my wife. She's a witch, so you'd have to talk to her about it."

"A witch!?" Cecilia repeated in disbelief. She could hardly believe that such a being existed, but then again, after being reduced to the size of a bug, nothing should have surprised her at that point.

"Yep," the giant affirmed. "A real-live witch. Like I said, if you want to get big again, you'd have to talk to her, but she won't be back for a few hours, so that's not going to happen. I mean, I can't let her present to me go to waste, now can I?"

"Hey..." Lara called to Cecilia as the two of them shared nervous glances. It seemed that both she and Lara were on the same wavelength regarding this situation: they were in extreme danger, and it was all but clear that this man had ill intentions on his mind.

"What are you planning on doing to us?!" Cecilia asked him.

He chuckled in a rather sinister manner, before he stood back up, once again showing off his imposing height to the woman below him. His mouth had been turned into a dark grin as his eyes remained locked upon them.

"That's a good question," he said. "What do I plan on doing to a bunch of three-centimeter-tall women? You're too small to fuck--not that I'd ever cheat on my baby--or... Well, you're not good for much of anything, really. You all're more like bugs."

It seemed as if Marlene--likely through her already heightened paranoia--caught on to his message right away. She wore a look of extreme horror upon her face as she backed away from the group--and the giant.

"He's going to kill us...!" she uttered. "He's going to kill us...! Oh god... Oh my GOD!!" With that, she turned and bolted in the opposite direction.

"Marlene!!" Rachel frantically called after her; after taking another frightful look at the giant's face above, she too fled in the same direction.

The giant smiled. "Your friend has the right idea."

"Wait, NO!!" Lara pleaded. "You can't do that to us!!"

"And why not? It's not like you can do anything about it."

"But that's murder! You're killing a fellow human!!"

"If you say so," the giant dismissed.

"What do you mean, 'if you say so'!? It's murder, plain and simple!!"

"What about our families!?" Cecilia added. "Don't you think they'll be worried that their daughters suddenly went missing!?"

"Your families will be fine," he said. "They won't miss you."

Cecilia was appalled to hear this. "How can you say that!?"

"Fuck him!!" Lara said. "We need to get out of here!!"

"Y-yeah!!" Cecilia agreed, as both she and Lara prepared to follow after their other two friends who had ran rather far away at that point.

However, before they could do so, the giant made his move; he stomped down right behind them, his brown, sandal-clad left foot separating Cecilia and Lara from Rachel and Marlene. Cecilia shrieked in terror as she briefly stared at his foot, before a quick tug from Lara pulled her into a full-on sprint to their right, towards the closer wall where the bookshelves stood.

Both groups had split up into two as Rachel and Marlene headed towards the open door, while Cecilia and Lara frantically ran towards the shelves, which could provide cover, at least for a while. Of course, the doorway seemed like the smarter choice in terms of actually escaping from this twisted man's clutches, but the giant appeared to be blocking their path with his foot, and was determined to keep them separated.

"I love when you all try to run from me," the giant said as he watched Cecilia and Lara in particular. "Half the fun is the chase."

"No, no no no!!" Cecilia's eyes were quite near pouring out its deluge of tears; she could not believe that what had started out as a fun night with friends was primed to end in such a grisly manner. The reality of never seeing her family, her friends, and her boyfriend ever again made the waterworks flow freely.

"Keep running!!" Lara shouted at her, as the both of them picked up their pace, despite their wearing heels.

The giant slowly stalked closely behind them, the heels of his flip-flops sliding against the wooden floor with each of his small steps; due to the sheer size difference, such small steps were more than enough to keep him on the trail of the fleeing women. "I think... Yeah, you two will be my first ones tonight," he said.

"No, please!!" Cecilia pleaded to the giant, to which he simply grinned.

His left foot hit the floor behind them to their left. Cecilia focused on their destination ahead; they were nowhere near the refuge of the den's bookshelves. Furthermore, a dark shadow enveloped them, and both she and Lara looked upward only to find the dark grey sole of his right shoe falling upon them.

Cecilia and Lara gave their final screams before the giant's foot pulverized them, their bodies bursting in a crunchy splat beneath his sandal.


"OH, GOD!!!" Marlene shouted in horror.

She happened to look back as the giant briefly chased Lara and Cecilia, and then--just as she had been fearing all night--crushed them both like bugs under his foot. Even more appalling, he slowly twisted his foot upon their bodies, grounding them up like the many cigarettes that Marlene herself put out. Even from their distance, she could hear the sickening sounds of their bodies crunching with each motion underfoot, and for his part, he was clearly taking some sort of sick satisfaction from ending her friends' lives. She could not believe that the lives of her friends had just been ended in such a crass display, and yet, her eyes and ears did not deceive her.

"NO!!! PLEASE, NO!!!" Marlene's face was awash in tears, as she did her best to run as fast as she could towards the doorway, with her vitriolic buddy Rachel in tow. Both of them ran the best they could; considering that they were both wearing stiletto sandals, their speed was affected, but stopping to take them off would have wasted precious time.

"FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!" Rachel blurted in both anger and despair.

Marlene screamed again as she did her best to keep up her run. The untimely deaths of her friends was indeed tragic, but at that point, all she and Rachel could do was try to save their own hides from the twisted whims of this mad man. Her and Rachel's heels constantly pounded the floor one after another as they kept up their escape attempt, the goal being the den's massive doorway ahead of them.

"I love doing that," she heard the giant coolly express behind them. "...Maybe I should have waited a bit, though. ...Oh well, I still have you two."

"Eep!!" Marlene squealed after he said that, clearly referring to herself and Rachel.

"Just keep running!!" Rachel ordered.

Though as if on cue, Marlene heard the giant approaching from behind, his tremendous footsteps echoing throughout their world as they drew closer in far less time it took them to run the distance that they had covered.

"NOOO!!!" Marlene cried as she looked behind and saw the man looming directly over them, providing quite an imposing, terrifying sight for the both of them. They truly were like ants to this man.

"DAMMIT, GET AWAY FROM US!!!" Rachel defiantly barked.

"Hmph." The giant's right foot lifted over the two women, triggering more screams from the both of them, especially as they were offered the sight of the shredded remnants of Lara and Cecilia plastered into the treads of his flip-flop. The sight almost made Marlene hurl, and she feared that that was it for her and Rachel, that they too would join their friends as scum on the bottom of some guy's shoe.

...However, what Marlene feared did not come to pass, as his foot merely passed over them both, and he moved on, his right foot staining the floor with blood splatters with each step. Instead, he walked a bit ahead and pushed the door to the den closed with a single hand.

"NOO!!!" Rachel cried.

Both women stalled to a stop as he turned around and stood at the door, his eyes locked onto them with a dominating smile upon his face. He had closed off their only path of escape from the den--even if it had been a longshot--and thus, they were officially completely at his mercy. Marlene's legs trembled as she fearfully stared at the giant, Rachel joining her as her scowl masked her own terror.

"Alright, so there's officially no way out for you two," the giant said. "Now, then..."

He approached the two of them, to which Marlene took a few steps back and then bolted in the opposite direction, with Rachel in tow.

They did not get far before his titanic fingers plucked them both from the floor, first Rachel and then Marlene. Marlene screamed constantly as she was lifted into the air and placed into the palm of his hand alongside Rachel. Bringing them both close to his face--which seemed more like a full-on billboard--Marlene tightly held onto the sleeve of Rachel's shirt as her blond friend angrily stared the giant down. His dark brown irises staring so closely and intensely upon them perturbed Marlene's very being.

"Well, the night's still young," he said to them. "Let's have some fun."

His fingers then closed around them, leaving both women completely enclosed within the flesh of his fist.


Marco could feel the two remaining tiny women squirming--even fighting--against the tender skin of the palm of his hand, its fingers wrapped around both of their bodies. One of the women--likely the blonde whom showed herself to be far more defiant despite the situation that they were in--was kicking her heels against his flesh. Such actions would have no effect on him, nor deter him from his plans for both women that night.

He would not let the gift that Helena left for him go to waste.

Moving away from the closed doorway, he headed to his right, towards the area of the den in which his entertainment center--more like his gaming central--was set up. With his free hand, he pressed the power button on his 42-inch LCD television to turn it on, and then took ahold of his Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Grip, with the two dark grey Joy-Con controller segments attached into the plastic grip.

He sat down onto the nearby couch, putting the controller down on the cushion besides him. Then, with his balled fist, he reached down onto the floor and released his tiny captives onto the floor between his feet.

As expected, both women were still deathly afraid of him, of what he would do to them. After all, they saw as he killed their two other friends: the redhead and the brunette. Well past the end of a long workday, feeling the two crunch through his flip-flop provided a sort of relief that eased the stress of the day, as well as roused his passions a bit below.

"Alright," Marco said to the frightened women, the Asian woman appearing as if she was set to bolt again. "If you want to live, you have to do as I say, you get me?"

Neither of the women responded in any sort of physical manner.

"Good."

He then slipped both of his feet out from their respective sandals, and plopped them down onto the floor on both sides of the tiny ladies. The feeling of the cool floor against his bare soles soothed him a bit.

"So, I'm about to play this game for a bit," Marco told them. "While I'm doing that, you two are going to make yourselves useful and kiss and lick my feet."

The Asian woman let out an audible groan of anguish. The blonde, as expected, became indignant.

"There's NO WAY we're doing that!!" she shouted. "You NEED to LET US GO!!!"

"If you want to live, you better do what I say," Marco told her. "Unless you want to get smashed, too."

He heard the blonde growl through her teeth; she would prove to be quite troublesome, but it was not anything that he could not handle.

"You, the Asian girl," Marco called to her. "What's your name?"

"M-M-Marlene..." she stuttered with a weak voice.

"Marlene, you get to my left foot." He lifted said foot onto its side, turning its sole towards her. Marlene whimpered momentarily, before slowly making her way to his waiting foot.

"And you, blondie," he addressed to the second woman. "What's your name?"

"Go fuck yourself!!" she barked.

"Wrong answer."

His right foot pounced on the blonde, falling upon her and knocking her off of her own feet. He exerted only enough force to keep her pinned against the floor, though due to her minuscule size, not much force was needed. He could feel her struggling and squirming underneath, her tiny fists beating against the flesh keeping her in place. Her mouth released a torrent of expletive-laden insults, which were mostly muffled by his foot.

"If you don't want to die, you better get to it," he told the blonde beneath his foot. Then, he turned to Marlene, who had watched the entire act. "You too, Marlene."

Perhaps it was fear for her own life--she seemed to be the most skittish of the group--but Marlene immediately threw herself onto his flesh, the tiny 3cm high young woman pelting his sole with dozens of kisses, mixed in with her tongue marking straight or round paths on his flesh.

"Good girl," he complemented. "Keep it up until I say you can stop."

With at least one of the women hard at work on his foot, Marco retrieved the controller besides him and pressed the button on it to power on the Switch console. From the main menu, he navigated to the video game that had already sucked away dozens of hours of his life: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Once the game booted up, he loaded his save file, sat back, and started playing the game. He had already completed the main story, but there were still areas that he needed to explore, and artifacts and Shrines to discover and conquer.

For the next hour-and-a-half, he was immersed in the huge world of Hyrule. ...Or as much as he could immerse himself, considering that he had two tiny women at his manly feet. In the game, the main character Link journeyed across the vast and desolate land, seeking out new fortunes and battling monsters and rogue ninjas along the way. Meanwhile, Marlene did everything she could to appease him, her hands and mouth not stopping for more than a few seconds in her effort to satisfy him. Her tongue tickled his sole, even with its tiny size, though he had trained himself to tone it out.

Occasionally, Marco would slowly lower his foot back onto the floor, and direct her to continue on on top of his foot and between the toes, which she reluctantly but dutifully did. She kissed and licked on the flesh between his toes, spending several minutes at a time in one space before climbing onto his foot and doing the same on his brown skin. Her hands rubbed in circular motions, a clear attempt at massaging his flesh, while she continued to orally worship him like the god he was to her. After a while, he would again lift his foot, signaling her to work his sole once again. At one point, when he lowered his foot, she was caught underneath; he took in the feeling of her initial struggle against his sensitive sole, before she relented and went back to her kissing and licking. The next time, she managed to get out of the way and continue on with the top of his foot and his toes.

He could still hear the occasional whimper from her, though.

"You're a nice, obedient girl, Marlene," Marco commended, as Link flipped away from a large enemy's attack with expert timing, slowing down time and allowing the young swordsman to unleash a flurry of slashes with his sword onto his assailant. "If only you were big enough to actually suck on my toes. But that's what my wife's for. ...Though tonight, I have a feeling that she'll be tired from being on her feet all day, so it'll be me providing her feet with some TLC."

Marlene did not respond to his chatter, instead focusing on her work. She attempted to squeeze herself between his second and third toes, eventually making it inside and continuing her forced duty.

"Well, I don't mind at all," Marco continued as he turned his attention back to the TV screen. "My wife's feet are gorgeous. It's one of the things that attracted me to her. When we first met, she was wearing these beautiful sandals and had her toenails painted lavender. I know it's a weird opener, but I complemented her on them, and she actually appreciated it. We started to hit it off then and there, and the rest is history."

He wiggled his toes slightly and briefly, which triggered a shriek of fear and surprise for Marlene, who was still hard at work servicing them.

"Don't be scared," Marco told her. "Keep going." She quickly obeyed him, and continued her task. "At least you're putting in an effort, unlike your blond bitch of a friend."

Indeed, the blond woman lied almost motionless beneath his other foot. She had been fighting and yelling for several minutes after he had initially covered her up, but she eventually ceased those actions. ...And ceased nearly all action; he wondered what she was going down there, though if he had to guess, she was probably crying.

Marco sighed in a bit of an annoyed fashion, as he continued on with his game. As the hero Link wandered about, in the distance he spotted movement from a gigantic machine-like creature. Its eye-like turret turned and scanned the area, before it caught sight of Link, even far away; ominous piano music started playing as the spider-like Guardian began to run after Link, while charging energy into its glowing eye.

"Alright, let's go," Marco said with a bit of determination. Guardians were powerful enemies that wandered all throughout Hyrule; so powerful in fact that, for most of the game, the best advice was to run like hell if the player was spotted by one. However, Marco had long since gotten past the point where they proved to be much of a threat to him.

In fact, he was preparing to deflect its powerful laser right back at it with a well-timed strike with Link's shield. Just as the Guardian finally fired its laser, Marco went to blast it right back at the tainted machine.

Until a sharp clamp beneath his right foot distracted him, enough to throw off his timing and cause Link to take the full brunt of the laser, shaving off six of Link's 16 health Hearts..

"Shit," Marco muttered, as he scrambled to have Link regain his bearings, while the Guardian prepared to fire its second blast.

Marco paused the game, as he felt the tiny clamping upon his sole continue. It was clear what was going on; the blond woman had taken to biting his foot. Not only that, but she was also clawing at it with her nails. At her size, both acts would only serve to annoy him more than anything; it seemed that she would remain defiant to the end.

Which meant that he had to now personally make her life hell.

"You're going to pay for that, blondie," he warned the blond woman, who continued to assault him.

Putting the controller down on the couch, he reached down towards his right foot as the ped tilted to its side, exposing the bitchy blonde to the open air. Her face was wet with a mixture of tears and sweat, and her expression could only be described as furious. Let her be angry, Marco thought; it would only get worse for her from here on out.

He picked her up from the floor, and brought her back up to his face, all the while the tiny woman started yelling at him once more.

"Put me down, you son of a bitch!!" she snarled.

"You haven't gotten it yet?" Marco responded. "I can do whatever I want with you, and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Don't act so high-and-mighty with your Pokémon toys over there!! You're nothing but a fucking manchild who can only pick on people smaller than you!!"

"Whatever you say, but it doesn't change anything; I'm still in control. In fact, since you were so rude to not give my foot the love it deserves, I'm going to make you do it myself."

He crossed his right leg across his left knee, and then moved the indignant woman towards it. She constantly yelled abuse and insults at him, up until he pressed her face into the ball of his foot. Her voice muffled, he slowly and delicately ran her across the entirely of his sole, from his toes, along his arch, to his heel, and then back again. After making three trips of this, he forced her head between his big and second toes, and rubbed her head on the skin between his digits, after which he moved her through the underside of each of his toes.

All the while, Marlene was watching this display with anguished horror writ upon her face.

"Hey missy, I didn't tell you to stop," Marco scolded the tiny Asian woman.

Almost immediately, Marlene went back to work on her own task, once again kissing and licking on the toes and instep of his left foot. Marco smiled a bit at her dedication; at least he had one good pet who obeyed his command.

"Why can't you be like your little friend down there?" Marco asked the blond woman as he briefly pulled her away from his foot. Along with her previous anger, humiliation had also made its mark upon her face. "You must really hate me. ...But I've never been that good with blondes. Even back in college, they were all real flaky and superficial, and mostly hung out with the fratboys and athletes. I did manage to fuck a few of them, so I guess there's something."

"I hate you because you're a murderous freak!!" she barked. "You killed my friends, and are torturing us!!"

"That's one way of looking at it, yeah."

"FUCK YOU!!!"

"...Back to my foot, you go."

"Stop!! Stop it, noMmgh!!" The blonde's face was once again pressed into his sole, as Marco rubbed her face up and down across the ball of his foot. She tried to fight against it, but her struggles only made him double his efforts, forcing her into another series of journeys around his sole.

Having two tiny women at the mercy of his feet, he truly did feel like a pampered king--or a god--at that moment. He was starting to wish that he had left the other two women alive as well, so he could have all four women giving him the respect they owed him. Though he did not regret succumbing to his urge to crush them flat. In fact, that urge was rising within him once again.

And he already knew who would be his next victim.

Marco put the blond woman between his big and second toe, and then clamped both digits together, squeezing her tiny body between them. She screamed in agony, attempting to free herself but to no avail. He was careful not to apply too much force upon her fragile form, lest she popped like a pea through his might.

"I could kill you right now, you know," he told her as he kept up his grip. "Just one good squeeze and... POP."

The blond woman shrieked and continued to struggle in his toes' grasp.

He smirked at her misfortune, before uncrossing his leg and lowering that foot back onto the floor, his toes keeping hold of her until the very last moment, where they released her at that back onto the floor. However, she did not have much time to get her bearings, as the same foot still pinned her to the floor, this time covering all but her head and shoulders, which were left exposed between the very same toes that had held her before.

Then, Marco turned his attention back to his good slave, Marlene, still hard at work on his left foot.

"Alright, Marlene," he said. "That's enough."

As she finally pulled away from his foot, he reached down and retrieved the broken and obedient young woman from the floor and brought her up to waist height. She shivered in his grasp, as her eyes struggled to remain upon his face.

"Why can't your friend be more like you, Marlene?" Marco asked. "You did a good job, so I'm going to spare you from what's about to happen to her. But first, I need to put you somewhere safe."

With his free hand, he unbuttoned his jean pants and unzipped them. Then, he grabbed the elastic band of his boxer briefs, briefly taking in the cool air flowing into his nether region. Marlene must have figured out just where she was about to be stored, as she started screaming and begging him not to do what he was planning to. These cries fell on his deaf ear, as he brought her into his underwear, and released her inside of the musky prison. She fell onto his stiffening brown member, before tumbling off of it and falling onto the cloth; well out of his sight at that point, he felt her roll into his scrotum, while she pleaded with him to let her out.

"Hang tight," Marco told her. "And try not to fall out, because then I might step on you by mistake." With that, he closed her off from the light of the world, and then zipped up and buttoned his pants. Even doing her best to sit still, he could still feel her minute movements against his sensitive skin, which served to made him more erect.

"And now, you," he said, his attention going back to the blonde between his toes on the floor. He was rather amazed that even at that moment, she was still fighting as hard as she could to free herself. "You need to chill out, blondie."

"Fuck you!!" She yelled. "Go to hell, you son of a bitch!!"

Marco sighed tiredly. "More yelling... I've never had a girl who was so foulmouthed. ...Well, there was this one Black girl back in high school, and that didn't really last long."

He mercifully moved his foot off of her body, allowing her a brief relief. With the big toe of the same foot, he went to stroke her cheek, though due to her size, he in fact ended up getting much of her body. She winced as his flesh met hers, and even beat against it with both of her hands in an attempt to ward it off.

"Get your nasty foot away from me!!" The blond woman snarled as she continued to shove at his toe while it assaulted her.

Marco chuckled. "Alright, fine." He relented, placing his foot back onto the floor to the right of her, as the woman steamed and glared up at him, her body shaking in anger.

He reached down again and picked her up from the floor; she attempted to get up and run, but failed to do so before his fingers took hold of her and brought her to his face. Getting another good look at the unfortunate young blonde in his grasp, Marco had to admit that--even with the angry scowl upon her face and sky blue eyes shooting daggers at him--she was still very much attractive, especially with her nice, slender yet buxom body; any guy would be very lucky to have her in bed with him, Marco included if he were still on the market.

With such a sweet specimen such as her, he felt compelled to go for a little taste.

With a dark grin, he pulled her in towards his mouth, during which she began to panic and yell once more; perhaps she had figured out what he was planning to do at that moment and was fighting to free herself from her next peril.

His teeth separated, and his tongue emerged from within, and to start things off, he gave her tiny body a good lick, the slimy appendage passing over her slender form from bottom to top, and leaving her wet with its saliva. His sensitive tongue felt her body shiver as it moved, a physical sign of the terror that had overtaken her being. Of course, as horrible as this was for her, it was only the beginning.

With his tongue out, he placed her upon it, and before she could react, it retracted into his mouth, which then completely closed, trapping her inside of its dark, damp, and pungent prison.

The blonde's somewhat-muffled screams could be heard inside of his skull, and her frantic scrambling showed that even then, she was fighting to find a way out; after all, for all she knew, he was preparing to swallow her alive. He decided to toy with her more, using his tongue to delicately whip her throughout his mouth, pressing her against his cheeks and the roof of his mouth. She initially kept struggling against the assault, but eventually, it seemed as if she gave in to it and rode out his tongue's twisted ride. Marco wished that he could have been able to chew on her like gum to further torment her, but that would have torn her to shreds.

Relishing in the feelings of both women under his control--the blonde in his mouth and Marlene inside of his underwear--he finally turned his attention back to the paused video game that he had been interrupted from. He still had the matter of the Guardian to attend to. After unpausing the game, he regained his bearings and--rather than draw out the fight--had Link equip the powerful Ancient Arrows, which could kill most enemies shot by them in a single hit. In the Guardian's case, a well-aimed shot to its eye would instantly destroy it. As the Guardian was set to fire its next laser, Link took aim, and after carefully reading its movements, shot the arrow and hit the bull's-eye that was the Guardian's own eye. Dark energy seeped from the machine and cracks formed, from which light shone out from within until it finally exploded, dropping its copious amounts of material for Link to gather up.

For the next twenty minutes, Marco continued his digital play session, all the while he kept swishing around the blonde still at the whims of his tongue. He was careful not to swallow her, as he had already determined how he would end things for her.

Upon conquering a Shrine that he had discovered and acquiring its Spirit Orb, he decided that there was a nice spot to take another break. "Break", in more than one meaning of the word.

After saving the game and putting the Switch console into Sleep mode, Marco put the controller back down on the couch, and then stood up. He could feel a bit of tumbling from Marlene; he hoped that she was able to keep herself from falling out, as he had warned her. His bare feet slapping against the cool floor, he took a handful of steps to his right, about halfway towards the entrance of the room. Once there, he toyed with the blonde a bit more, before positioning her to the front of his mouth on the backside of his lips, and then spat her out onto the floor below. The saliva-coated woman hit the floor and rolled a bit, leaving a small trail of liquid in her path. He wonder if she was seriously injured from the impact, but from her movements--and after a few seconds, her attempt to wipe the spit from her face--he could see that she was more-or-less fine, no doubt due to her small size; a normal-sized person making a similar fall would have died upon impact.

Marco watched her squirm a bit on the floor, up until she finally looked up at the giant standing over her. She furiously shouted more expletives at him, to which he merely grinned.

"Show's over for you, bitch," he said to her, before he lifted his right foot off the floor and move it towards her.

Her tune changed instantly; she started to beg and plead with him to show mercy. With his ebony foot now completely blocking his view of her, he could not even see if she was making an attempt at escape. He believed that she even offered to kiss his foot, but at that point, it was too late.

"Well, since you suddenly like my feet now, you can be a part of it," he said.

With that, his foot fell upon her and once more pressed her against the floor. However, unlike before, when he showed restraint to not crush her, this time, he slowly increased the pressure upon her tiny body. Her screams of agony could be heard from under his foot, as her body began to violently compress beneath it. He could hear and feel her bones crunch and then break, followed by a sticky wet liquid being forced out and then spreading. As his foot continued to lower itself onto the floor, she was compressed further and further, until her screams eventually came to a complete stop, and seconds later, her entire body gave in to his might.

He stood there, focusing his strength onto the ball of his foot to further increase the force upon her body. Little by little, she flattened out even more, as an increasing amount of her blood spread out from its origin point.

After a minute, he finally lifted his foot and turned its sole towards him, holding it by the ankle with his hand. As he desired, the blond woman was completely flattened face-first into his sole, amidst a poll of surrounding blood that kept her plastered to his flesh.

"Now you're nothing but a bitchy pancake," he said to the hideous corpse of the once-beautiful woman, before chuckling.

After admiring his work for a bit, he used the finger nail of his free hand to dig at her body, which easily dislodged it from his foot and allowed it to fall to the floor. After releasing his foot, he used its big toe to press the blonde's body against the floor and then forcefully shifted it a few inches to the right, tearing it and smearing a small red trail in the process.

The whole thing made him even more excited, physically. This was only accelerated by Marlene's own movements.

That meant that it was time for the climax of Helena's present.

Marco headed to the chair of his computer desk and sat down on it, the chair turned against the dual monitors on the desk which had since started displaying his picture album screensaver. His smartphone--earphones still attached--sat upon the desk's surface; he realized that he had forgotten to respond to Helena's text, but he figured that she would had realized that he was enjoying himself with her offering.

He unfastened his jeans and pulled down its zipper. Reaching inside of his underwear, he fished around until he felt Marlene's tiny form, who flinched once his finger touched her body. His fingers took ahold of her, and pulled her out from the darkness. She was covered with sweat, and her silky black hair was a disheveled mess.

Leaving his pants loosened, he dug through the front of his underwear, and pulled out his stiffening manhood from within, let it stand proudly in the open air.

"Well, Marlene," Marco said to the shivering woman in his grasp, stroking her body with his other hand. "We're about to reach the end of our little game. You're the last one left; you should take that as a complement, though I suppose I didn't give myself the time to toy with your other friends."

"...Why...?" She whined. "Why are you doing this to us?"

"Because I can. That's all there is to it."

She merely whimpered in response.

"Anyway, I need one last thing from you." He moved her towards his member. "You gotta help me with this thing here."

Marlene began to sob once again, just as he started to slowly stroke her up and down the underside of the length of his large and still growing shaft, going from the base all the way to the most sensitive part of his member: the tip of the mushroom-shaped head of his penis.

"Don't be afraid to lick it, either."

In yet another display of her fear of him, he could feel her tiny warm tongue emerge from her mouth and move along his skin. He kept moving her up and down for about a minute, as her tongue left a number of tiny trails of saliva in its path; the feeling of her tongue against his skin--and her minuscule body against his in-comparison tower-like appendage--combined with the fact that he was using a tiny woman in such a manner made him rock hard in no time. He could even feel a bit of wetness at his tip.

Moving her from the underside, Marco then pressed her face into the slit of his penis' opening, rubbing her face into it and covering it with the precum that had been accumulating there. Even then, he could feel her licking inside of the skin, further stimulating him. That was it, he thought; it was time stop holding it in and go for it.

He put the terrified woman into his palm, cupped the same hand around the fully-erect member, and began to pump. He started somewhat slowly; going any faster would have caused him to crush and then smear poor Marlene into his shaft. Even as his pace increased, he did his best to keep a delicate hold on her, even as she was forcefully rubbed against his skin.

His breathing hastened as his pace did, and he could feel the pressure building up inside of his cock by the second. Soon, he would be ready to erupt, but in order to do so, he had to go at it faster than what Marlene could handle.

Standing up from his chair, he kneeled onto the floor and deposited her onto it before him, making sure that she laid face-up. With the barrel of his gun--so to speak--aimed squarely at the tiny woman below, he wrapped his hand back around his penis and resumed his masturbation, this time at a much faster rate. Sweat poured from his brow as his mind replayed the events of the night thus far: from stepping on the first two women at once, to having both Marlene and the blonde at his complete mercy, to the blonde's ultimate slow demise beneath his bare foot, and finally to Marlene as his tiny sex toy. Those images, and those feelings, brought his passions to a fever pitch, and he could no longer hold it in.

White viscous liquid fired from his cock in powerful jets, shooting down towards the floor and directly onto Marlene. Her shriek of horror was almost immediately drowned out as he poured more and more of his seed onto her, completely coating her within the pile of fluids. He let out a satisfied sigh while he released all that he had, making sure that just about every drop of it fell upon Marlene, who was all but invisible beneath his jizz.

At last, after nearly ten seconds, his euphoria came to an end as the white jets died down. As his member started to deflate, he watched the pile of semen, waiting to see if there was any movement from within. Did Marlene give up and drown herself in his fluids? It would have been a bit disappointing if she had, considering that he had decided that she too would meet the same fate as her friends.

Soon enough, he could see minute movement from within the semen, and eventually, Marlene clawed herself off. After slowly pulling herself out from within, she slowly crawled away from the mess, pulling a sticky trail along with her.

"You're stronger than you let on," Marco complemented to the tiny woman. "...But that won't last. It's over."

After putting away his dick, he stood up and refastened his pants. There, he internally debated on whether or not to finish her off barefoot or with his flip-flops. Feeling those tiny ladies' bodies burst against his skin was always a wild feeling, but so was the ability to completely destroy and pulverize them into red paste, the latter of which was much easier to do with footwear, even something as light as a flip-flop.

Marco decided to go for the latter, and headed over to the couch to retrieve his sandals.


Marlene was still in a state of shock. Her body and clothes were coated with sweat and the giant Black man's own seed, but that did not compare at all to her rock-bottom spirit. A night that started out fun ended in such a horrific and tragic manner; ending up tiny in this man's house was bad enough, but watching him murder her dear friends, force her to pamper his feet for what seemed like hours--all while he played his damned video game, no less--and even abuse her further by assaulting her with his penis and ejaculating upon her. It was a thoroughly terrifying and humiliating experience. Earlier that night, she screamed in horror at Pennywise the Clown in the "IT" movie; now, she was screaming for her own life, which seemed like it was just about to be over.

And yet, she still wanted to live.

After crawling out from the white gunk--wiping as much of it from her face as she could--she staggered to her feet, her legs wobbly from her frightened disposition, and she made one last effort in making towards the closed door of the den. Initially, she almost slipped due to remnants of the fluid on the soles of her heeled sandals, but she managed to maintain enough of her balance.

Even as the giant returned from the couch, his feet now clad in his brown flip-flops, she continued to move towards the door. As he drew closer, his heavy footsteps were enough to finally knock her back down onto the floor, at which point she broke down and started to weep.

"Are you still trying to get out of here?" the giant asked as he reached her, his right foot landing dangerously close to where she was.

"Please, let me go!!" Marlene made one last attempt to appeal to whatever good side he had.

"No," he quickly responded. "I can't do that."

Marlene wailed loudly. "Why!? You can't take me away from my family!! Especially my dad!!"

"What about your dad?" He asked in a patronizing manner.

"My dad will never give up on finding me!! Sooner or later, he will get you and make sure you pay for what you did!!"

"Nah, your dad will be fine. Same with your family."

"What!?" Marlene noted that he had said something similar earlier to Lara and Cecilia. Why was he so sure that their families would not miss them? Was he that callous and detached from reality? "Of course our families would miss us!! Why wouldn't they!?"

"Because you never went missing," he replied, which brought more confusion from Marlene's anguished mind.

"What are you talking about!?"

"Since you were a nice little slave, I suppose I'll tell you the truth before I crush you," the Black giant said as he kneeled over her; she flinched as he brought himself closer to her position on the floor. "The spell that my wife cast on you... It doesn't actually shrink people. What it really does is make a tiny clone of that person."

Marlene could not believe what she had heard. "W-WHAT!? Are you saying that I'm just a clone!? But that can't be!! I remember everything about my life!!"

"Yeah. You're a clone," he confirmed. "You see, my wife loves toying with and crushing tiny people as well--probably more than I do--but actually shrinking and kidnapping people for real would have been a huge problem. So, she invented her sweet spell that allows her to get as many tiny people as she wants without any issues. The side effect was that those tiny clones also had all of their memories copied over from their originals, but my wife decided not to change the spell, because she felt that the will to live would be greater if the clones felt they had lives to go back to."

"No... That can't be..." Marlene clutched her head in distressed disbelief.

"In fact, that's how she found out that I was into the same stuff she was," the giant continued. "A bit after we started dating, she made a clone of me and did her thing with him, but not before he told her everything. When we next saw each other for real, she asked for my honest opinion on it, and... Well, you know. But she doesn't just use the spell to get off; she's also used it to further her career, getting information out of the clones of her bosses and using it to her corporate advantage."

"Oh my god..." Marlene could barely take it all in. Was she truly just a clone, a tiny imitation of the real Marlene Nari Han? It seemed ludicrous, as she clearly remembered everything about her life, her family, and her friends; her memories and experiences did not lie to her. But if what the giant said was true, they were just copies; duplicates, just as she and her friends in this den were. While they all ran for their lives inside of this house, their original selves were likely still out enjoying the night on the town after a long week of working hard at school and/or work.

If that was all true, then the giant was right; their families had nothing to worry about or miss.

That thought put her mind at ease a little bit.

However, clone or not, she was still a living being, and she wanted to keep her life.

"Alright, that's enough of that," the giant said as he stood back up to his full, frightening height. "It's time for you to join your friends under my foot."

"Wait, NO!!!" Marlene pleaded. "Please don't kill me!! I want to live!!"

"Why? You're just a clone. You don't have anywhere else to go."

"But I'm still a living person!!" she argued. "You can't kill me!!"

"Yeah? Just watch me," he coldly said as his right foot began to lift off of the floor.

"NOOOO!!!" Marlene screamed as she rushed to pick herself up and run for her life. Her still-slippery heels made it rather difficult, but she nonetheless remained steadfast in her final effort to save her own skin.

However, she was quickly shrouded in the darkness of a massive shadow around her. A look upward would reveal the giant's titanic sandal looming overhead, primed to fall upon her at any moment. An even closer look would reveal the blood and bits of remains of her friends mashed into the sole of the shoe, and it was set to add Marlene as its final victim.

"NO!! NOOO!!!" She cried as she tried to escape. "PLEASE, NO!! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!"

She heard the giant laugh beyond the black ceiling hanging over her. "Die, you cute little bug."

"NO, PLEASE-" Her pleas were cut short as she felt an unfathomably-heavy weight fall upon her.


Marco's sandaled foot hit the floor, and with it was the sound of Marlene's tiny body exploding with a crunch, bringing an abrupt end to her final pleas. He pressed down with more force, and with a slightly-lifted heel, he somewhat-slowly twisted his foot from side to side, bringing with it the sounds of her bones being violently grounded under his might.

"Ahh, that feels good," he moaned as he felt the continual cracking through the sole of his flip-flop. His masculine toes continued to flex as they did they best to utterly pulverize the poor young woman into paste.

He spent nearly a minute on her body, well after the sounds and feeling of her bone fragments had disappeared, leaving behind nothing but the sticky gurgling of her flesh and blood. He lowered his heel completely, and then lifted up the front end of his foot and shifted it to his right. He was delighted at what he saw: the once very attractive Asian woman had been reduced to nothing more than an ugly red splatter on the floor; her body had been completely destroyed, and her flesh, bones, and clothing were all shredded to pieces within the pool of blood. More of her remains were mashed into the sole of his flip-flop, from which blood dripped down onto the floor. The only real thing that was left of her was her black hair, and it too had been strewn about.

Marco admired his handiwork (or was it his "footiwork" in this case?). He absolutely loved the raw power he had over tiny clones, being able to control their actions through fear--most of the time, at least--and then crushing them like lowly bugs under his feet. He never imagined that he would ever be able to live out his deepest macrophiliatic fantasies in real life, and thanks to Helena's magic, it was perfectly possible for him to literally get away with murder for his own enjoyment.

The only thing he loved more was watching his wife smash those tiny clones under her beautiful feet.

"Ah. Well, that was fun," Marco said to himself.

Now, it was time for his least favorite part of his play session: the clean-up. Between the blood, the saliva, and the jizz, he has a fair bit of work cut out for him. The cleaning utensils were in the broom closet in the kitchen, and so he departed from the den with the intention of retrieving them.

But first, he had to make a quick bathroom visit.

~~~

Over an hour had passed--being well past midnight at that point--since Marco had finished sterilizing the floor of the den; he was quite thorough, and all evidence of those four tiny women had been completely removed from the now-spotless floor. He had gone back to playing Breath of the Wild, the hero Link seeking out any secrets he could stumble across and cutting down any and all enemies in his path.

...Though at present, Marco was trying to figure out what food to mix together to cook a good meal.

"I think I have enough healing items," he said to himself as he navigated through the menu. "But some of these are kinda useless."

As he tried to figure it all out, he heard the front door open in the distance, and then close right after. The clopping of heeled footsteps followed soon after, which sounded as if they were making their way through the hall and heading right towards the den.

"She's finally back home," Marco gleefully muttered as he suspended the game and turned towards the den's doorway, just in time to see his lovely wife, Helena, enter.

"I'm home!" The 37-year-old bespectacled Asian woman announced.

"Welcome back, babe," Marco greeted as he stood and went to meet her.

The two shared a long, passionate kiss as they reached each other.

"How was the meeting?" Marco asked.

She sighed tiredly. "Time zones are an executive's worst nightmare. But it went over fine. I'm just glad to be out of there and away from the office until Tuesday."

"Unless they call you in for another meeting," Marco jabbed.

"Ha! No, I put my foot down and told the office not to bother me until Tuesday."

"Sweet."

Helena looked around on the floor as she walked towards the couch. "Speaking of putting a foot down, I'm guessing you demolished all of the little ones I left for you." She removed her black blazer and laid it on the couch.

Marco nodded. "Yep. Thanks, by the way. We had a lot of fun."

"Oh, I bet." She released her ponytail from its binding, letting her shoulder-length dark hair flow freely. After sitting down, "I saw those girls while I was sitting in my car, after I had gotten some food from Sonic. I knew that they would be the type of girls you'd like, so I cast the spell, and made a quick trip home. I wanted to give them to you personally, but you weren't here, and I was short on time."

"Sorry about that," Marco apologized as he sat down on the couch beside her. “And sorry I never texted you back.”

She shook her head. "As long as you got them, it's all good. Did you step on them all?"

Marco nodded. "In the end, yeah. Though I had one of them pamper my foot for a while. The other one--the blond girl--was being difficult. She wouldn't do anything but yell and beat at me."

"Ooh! What a bitch. If it were me, I would have thrashed her until she obeyed you."

"You mean obeyed you," Marco teased.

"You're right." Helena laughed. "Anyway, my feet are tired."

"Say no more, babe."

Marco reached over and--with her assistance--pulled her fair-skinned legs over across his own. After briefly running his fingers across the length of her legs, he focused on her feet--each of its nails painted with a red polish--and began to unbuckle each of her heeled sandals, afterwards removing both from her dainty and slender, size-7 feet and dropping the shoes onto the rug in front of him. Then, he started to gently rub and caress her feet, starting with her left one and eventually moving to her right. Her soles were soft like silk, and he loved the feel of them in his hands just as much as she loved the feeling of his massages, evident by her relaxed moans.

Several minutes into his foot rub, he said to her, "Your feet are beautiful." He kissed the ball of her right foot.

Helena giggled. "I know. You tell me that like a million times."

Marco chuckled. "Well, such truths need to be repeated, right?" His lips pressed against her soft sole again. "...Tomorrow, I would love to see these beautiful feet tear apart some tiny people, if you’re up for it."

Helena grinned. "I'm always up for that. Men or women?"

"Men," Marco answered..

"Alright. You can come with me and point out the ones you want, and then we'll come back home and I'll put on a bloody great show for you!"

Marco became excited, both mentally and physically below. "Awesome. Thanks babe."

Helena smiled warmly. "Anytime, hun."

After kissing her feet a few more times, Marco went to up the ante and took the big toe of her right foot into his mouth and began to suckle it. Soon, Helena moaned in pleasure at the feel of his tongue against her sensitive toe; it was but the first of many more moans that Marco would trigger from his wife that night.

The fun had not stopped with the four tiny women that Marco had squashed; it was in fact only beginning.



[THE END]