- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next update is up everyone!

This chapter really just continues with what we had going on last addition. Originally, the two were meant to be a single, large chapter, but I decided to split them ultimately, just to let everyone know I was back at it again.

Inserted within the submission, is the variety of songs that the pair would be referencing during the story. Feel free to follow along in the adventure and listen to the music I imagined them using!

The inspiration for this chapter, actually comes from a real game me and my Significant other played when getting to know eachother. We play it still to this day, as wholesome as that is.

THOUGH WITHOUT THE OBVIOUS SIZE DISCREPANCY. REEEEEEEE.

Thanks for reading! Be sure to review, ask questions, and rate!

________________________________________________________________________

Anthony came to a halt, as Mira turned to acknowledge him in the same second, the huge girl standing what seemed like miles away at the sink to the small, significantly shortened man. The woman had her phone in her pocket, an earbud from her headphones in each of her hands as she glanced his way, finding his gasping silhouette hunched down to his knees, but there none the less, sooner than she’d anticipated.


She just smiled at him at first, as he did in return, albeit out of breath. Anthony was glad to see her face, her eyes, once again. She gestured with a quick little jerk of her head, inviting him, “over,” to come and enjoy her presence, Mira just finishing selecting and fine-tuning the songs that would go into her newest playlist. She’d made this one, just for tonight, there were a few things she wanted to share, in more than a couple of ways, and the act of involving Anthony had been the most exciting prospect for an outcome she could plan for the evening. There were things that could be said with words, or with actions, but Mira liked music, so tonight that was her chosen language.


Mira reached down and pulled the rectangular smartphone from her right pocket in her tight fabric exercise shorts. They were designed to be athletic compression bottoms, and while she did use them for that purpose, she found more often she wore them because they were comfortable, and because of course, she knew they drove Anthony wild, not that he’d soon be openly admitting that.


The small man himself was walking at a slower, more relaxed pace, reaching the harder and smooth white floor of the kitchen, although he consciously avoided the spot where he’d died to Mira’s foot not long before previously. It wasn’t obvious, not to anyone else at least, but that specific spot in the apartment, that small, coin-sized area, made him supremely uncomfortable. He was certain it would be a feeling he would carry the rest of his days.


Such a thing mattered little though in the grand scheme of life. Everything had changed between the pair. Things were changing still even now, and for the better, Anthony knew it. The young, average, college-aged young man and the half-human, half-demon beauty of a girl had come upon one another and arrived at their mutual fate by accident, but together they had stayed, not out of necessity, perhaps at first, but now ultimately, they had found they simply just could not resist each other’s company.


The human ant came to a spot where he could watch Mira, and equally as important comfortably rest as she went about her chores for the night, namely the dirty dishes. The kitchen table, with its four matching chairs, sat towards the entrance of the dining area, near to the other side of the room against a wall. Where Anthony’s roommate stood, across the way, was the sink, counter, and the adjacent, plain white refrigerator. The right-hand wall held more counter space, drawers, more cupboards, and the slightly worn black oven with the older, rounded heat coils as the accompanying stove. Nothing elaborate or fancy, an area that exuded simplicity and pragmatism, as their owner did.


Anthony rather liked it here, at Mira’s place. It was cozy, and he felt, strangely more at home within these average walls. The two had only known this place when they came to hang out and rest, and the man was reflecting on how thankful he was that his pretty demon captor had not broached the question of venturing to his own simple apartment fifteen minutes or so away.


His respective living arrangement wasn’t ill-kempt or anything, nor was it ugly to his eye or run down. He lived in a nice enough neighborhood, basically on the other side of the school they both attended, in a complex not so unlike this one. Anthony was actually planning to invite Mira over, but he was glad she hadn’t put him into that position by asking, because he wasn’t sure the timing for their relationship was right, if it was appropriate, and, as silly as it sounded, if she would accept his invitation.


It was one of Anthony’s immediate goals, and but he had always intended to have her over for more than the stereotypical dinner and a movie. He just had to think of something special in the meantime that he felt was worthy of her first impression.


The man sat against the wall, the brown wooden table of Mira’s kitchen off to his slight right in the distance, like a great structure of imposing grandeur fit for description in a fantasy novel. Before him, running a bit of water and music now playing through her earbuds, was the woman he’d shared this place with and would continue to do so for about eleven months more he assumed.


She tapped a foot or swayed side to side periodically for a bit of time here, a span of moments there, enjoying the songs she’d chosen precisely for this evening.


Anthony watched her and smiled, pulling out his own phone from his short's pocket and finding, to his gratitude, that he would not need to replace it just yet due to juice damage, the glass front glowing alive when prompted by his fingertips. As the boy clicked away and looked for his usual music and messaging apps, he mentally added to his next shopping list a more…resilient…case for it to go in.


The young man opens his messenger, tapping onto Mira’s chat bubble, her pretty face on the circle-outlined picture and as gorgeous as he remembers it. The boy frowns slightly, not sure what to open with, stealing next a quick glance over to the destination of his message. He admires Mira for a few seconds trying to use her without consent as sort of inspiration, smiling from one edge of his mouth as he watches her wobble happily as she scrubs and rinses plates and cups. The woman’s hair wafts along with her motions, flicking softly in rhythm with the play of her body, which twitches pleasantly to the tune of her music. Mira’s leisurely, but constant movement suggests she might be listening to something slower, maybe even something…Romantic?


The man opts to find out. Seems like an easy enough way to start a conversation, and thus far he’s wanted to continue talking with her. He hopes she won’t mind him interrupting, but is confident she will at least stay relatively calm.


Anthony glances back to his phone as he types his message asking, trying to seem relaxed although feeling the exact opposite, sending it after a short correction to his spelling, and awaiting a reply.


The demonette looks to her device as she fishes it out after a light pinging sound, careful not to get it wet with her busy hands. A smile comes next, and her small roommate can just see it from where he resides on the floor, raising his chest with a warm wash of excitement.


“Bloowoop,” comes the message reply almost at once, and Anthony glances down to his phone, finding a link that translates to a video thumbnail in the latest reply. Mira takes note of him receiving the message out of the corner of her eye, then goes back to scrubbing a blue plastic plate that’s giving her a bit of trouble.


Anthony doesn’t recognize the song, so despite not having headphones, he plays it and lowers his volume to a more private level.

[Play (Jane XØ - Hard To Forget) for maximum immersion]

The song starts normally enough, a soft beat that pleases his personal taste in music. Then, as it continues on, within the first half a minute he picks up on the theme of the song itself. There’s an obvious message within the peppy lyrics, and it’s not lost on the young man.


“Playing hard to get…” He says quietly to himself, as the beat keeps on, the hint she seems trying to be giving him, registering with rising understanding.


“Bloowoop,” goes his phone again, nearing the middle of the song.


Anthony looks up from his phone as he catches Mira set hers down on the countertop, keeping it out of her stretchy pocket for now, looking like she intends to use it more.


“What do you think? :) Rate it out of 5 and then send me one. Then I’ll rate yours!”


Anthony blinked a few times…wait a second…


“Send her one?” He thought silently to himself. “Crap,” he swore at once inside his head, “What the heck do I send her??”


Quickly, the minuscule boy frantically flicks with both hands, typing, to his honest admission, one of only a few songs he can think of to reply with, one he feels isn’t too strong, but is not lost on its purpose. He does think of sending something else, something much more daring, but he instantly concludes the safer route is best for this delicate opener. His ultimate choice has got relatively the same type of underlying tone, and is basically in the same genre, so he figures it could be a solid opening shot. It does very effectively capture what he’d like to say to Mira, and as he pastes the link and sends the message attaching a, “4/5,” he’s glad she proposed this fun exchange.

[Play (The Blizzard & Yuri Kane - Everything About You ft. Relyk (Sauniks Remix)]


Anthony looks up and licks his lower lip a flick in anticipation. His mouth is dry, probably from being nervous and running across half the house as he watches Mira read, then tap his text link to listen.


For a few breathless seconds, nothing…


But then, to Anthony’s relief and excitement, slowly but surely Mira continues her wagging, soft and gradual as she had been before, tapping her foot again on her heel and even putting her shoulders into her little bouncy mood. Anthony is pleased to see she seems to rather like his choice, and is no doubt, as he had before, reading the hidden personal message the song was meant for her to understand.


“Having fun? “came a sudden voice from the young man’s side.


Completely surprised, and more than a little freaked out, Anthony jerks abruptly away, startled out of his intimately personal moment with Mira, as well as his private thoughts, and finding the demon-creature of black sitting next to him, having arrived there somehow without a sound.


“Jesus-shit!-“he exclaims out, unable to keep his voice down as a result of his shock. His phone, unfortunately, goes airborne, and he fumbles around in the air for it as it flops and bounces out of his grasp several times, falling past his hands and heading for the floor, surely to detonate spectacularly on impact with his panic. He can see it now, all playing out in slow motion, the night ruined, and the next few days without a phone seeming to drag on forever due to his destroyed electronic, the music game coming to a disappointing end.


The demon catches the tumbling phone without effort though, continuing to speak as if nothing had happened, brandishing it before the human.


“You’ve discovered you both share the same taste in instrumental and vocal sounds then, yes? One of the many things the two of you share in common…”


The man tries to shake off his unexpected surprise, focusing on the form of the tattooed figure, sitting in roughly a similar manner, but nearly two heads superior in size. He cleared his throat, then managed a reply, taking the phone as it is offered to him by the entity without prompting.


“Yea, we've found out we like the same music…What’re you-“


“Doing here?” the thing finishes, “I came to check on you, to gauge your progress and to see if you required any further aid.”


“…Oh…” Anthony says flatly, a little bit of his anxiety fading at the response from the yellow-eyed being.


He glances over to Mira, she’s still got her headphones in and is oblivious to the current conversation, so the pair continue after this is relatively certain.


“Well, no…I’m doing alright, thank you…But why do you keep helping me? Why do you keep appearing randomly? I’m not ungrateful, I actually really appreciate it.”


The creature raises his eyebrow and smirks at the comment thanking him for his efforts.


“But why? And who are you?” he says and then waits, feeling like he could expect and receive any answer, any truth.

There was so much Anthony didn’t know. Before long ago, he had held a normal understanding of the world, and now, he was practically dating a half demon, shrank in size for twelve hours a day, and had felt other strange things he could not easily explain. Some answers now would go a long way, especially from his current confidante. He was eager for any.


“Pronouns of your language are sufficient for addressing me. I see no reason to change that.”


Anthony let his face wither at such an anticlimactic answer.


“Well, great, that answers that I guess…”


“And as for why I come to help you, I simply want to see you happy. You and that half-blooded crossbreed.” The entity said with a jerk of its chin in the general direction of Mira, it's discontent evident.


“Why…Why is it that you don’t like her so much? Do you know her?”


A cracking, wicked grin, of far too many teeth lays out before him at this question, a smile that makes the human man uneasy sending a shiver up his back.


“I know…Everyone…” it said in a voice that seemed to perpetually vibrate in its deep throat.


Anthony blinked hesitantly and swallowed at the implication of this.


The words of grinding stone continued, echoing lowly like a great roll of muted thunder.


“Strength does not come from one’s ability to enact cruelty. Know this well, young one,” there’s a pause now as Anthony allows the words to sink deeply into his mind, “Mira is capable of cruelty, but she is not strong. Not yet, in any case. Those of true worth do not prey upon the weak; those of strength seek out each other, to test themselves.”


Nothing comes from the young man in reply, the “young one,” as the dark entity seems to take on a curiously lectured tone.


“…The strong, hunt the strong…”


Anthony glances down and to the thing’s rippled body, musculature that looks completely human crisscrossed with scars, but in the places it is not, the skin is covered in deep, black, tribal tattoos of sharpened points and elaborate curves.


“But why I dislike her is irrelevant, I just want what’s right,” it kept on again as it moistened its lips, “Neither of you has ever understood what drew you together in the first place, and only in time is it possible for you to learn. You’re both…well…” it paused now, glancing up and staring at Mira for a few moments, watching her closely before darting its gaze back to Anthony, the entity’s golden, shining eyes seeming to bore through him like the female demonette’s tended to.


“Just show her who you are, and never try and hide what resides within your truest parts. It’s the reason why even I like to keep your company…”


The human male seemed to be taken aback by this revelation turned compliment, the statement enlightening, though simultaneously as always, just vague enough to remain frustrating. But before he could ask more, the demon took his phone, snatching it with non-threatening speed and unlocking it without a need for the password, which unsettled its owner more than he initially admitted.


“H-hey, what gives, man?” he says, not understanding the purpose of the gesture.


He poked a few buttons and scrolled through the song list, seeming to search for something.


 “Ah yes, here we are…”


The barbaric creature stands and smiles to himself, content with the selection and looking over to where Anthony still sits. He tosses the phone down to the boy as he catches it haphazardly, fumbling it to his lap.


“You should have gone with your first choice, could have saved you both a few minutes. Though I suppose I rather liked how the first round of songs made you both feel.” The thing says with a grin and narrowing its eyes.


“My…First choice…?” Anthony shifts his gaze to the phone and sees just what the thing with the glowing eyes had been referring to. The next moment he goes to reply again, but isn’t surprised to see the large barbarian has vanished once more. He refocuses to his phone, shaking his head at his company’s rude, sudden departure. It was a song that was…a lot more suggestive than he would have liked…Much more on the nose and a great deal more inappropriate, but in truth he had thought of sending that as his immediate reaction to this musical trade-off.


Would she go for something like that? Or would she find it gross or weird? This was Mira he was thinking about, and she was extremely…unorthodox, but he didn’t want the bold statement to backfire.


No, anything but that.


“Bloowoop,” goes his messenger again.


“4.9/5, not bad, I actually like it a lot.”


That reply is short, but the bobbing dots of the app suggest she’s typing more, evidently sending the next song for him and including something longer than just a link.


“This one…I like to think reflects my personality…  ;3 also, like the song says…I have a little hole in my heart you might be able to fill… if you’re up for the challenge Anty...”


[Play(Bryce Fox - Horns (STéLOUSE Remix)]


Anthony turns a shade redder, feeling his face flush at Mira’s slightly affectionate, digital note. She sure does like setting boundaries and then completely disregarding them.


The song plays, this one has what can be considered a darker, much more suggestive and seductive flavor. It describes the equally mysterious, dangerous, and alluring personality that Mira possesses, to the man’s mind, perfectly.


There is no misinterpreting the meaning in this casual, musical confession. It’s not like before, when the sensual teasing of thoughts, compounded by the most recent lewd encounter in the hallway, seemed to only add to what had already been felt. This is different. She’s telling him everything about what happened tonight, what will happen in the future, and what has been written in the past. It’s not subtle, and the reasoning is unmistakable, everything is out in the open.


Of everyone Anthony has ever met in his life, Mira is the one who most understands the absolute core of her heart, how dark, and deadly it can truly be. Then again, all at once, she knows there’s a small piece of her that wants something more, someone more. Mira is like fire. Like war. Like the ocean during a hurricane… Like death; she in truth, has no master, but that who only she herself deems worthy.


The beats and lyrics come to an end.


Mira stops her spontaneous wobbles, and reaches back behind her shoulders, fluffing her hair and stretching herself upwards, running her fingers through groups of brown strands. She grasps for her phone, knowing full well the song is over, and glances to the screen, seeing there’s no reply or message to respond to her latest selection. The girl glances over her shoulder and tilts her head to one side, nodding upwards quickly to Anthony as he watches her, still mildly dumbstruck by her appearance.


The young man blinks a few times and stutters out an, “oh, right,” to himself, poking a few characters into his texting application, but then, however, he stops, and her current choice of outfit is on his mind again.


He remembers the demonette had changed when first arriving back home, and then, strangely enough, back to something clearly more…revealing. He can’t seem to figure out why, there didn’t seem to be a purpose to that course of decisions, so he decides to ask and find out for himself.


“Before I give you another song, that was a 5 btw, why did you change clothes, then change again earlier?”


Clicked and sent. He hadn’t thought much about how she’d react over across the room, it seemed like a harmless enough question, but the answer kept a constant curiosity about him despite that.


Mira picks up her phone and reads the short contents, speaking aloud with a look over her shoulder.


“Well…”


She turns fully now, and places both her hands flat on the counter, fingers spread and arms extended, back against the sink. Mira places one foot against the sink’s underside doors, balancing on her opposite leg, cocking her head to one side as she shrugs. Her chest is open to admiration as she speaks again, fully aware her pose is enticing.


“I just don’t like people to see me when I’m comfortable. I don’t show-off myself for just any old bug that crosses my path. Only certain people get to see me in my regular appearance.” She says with a normal tone, which in the next sentence, changes to something more typical her interactions with Anthony.


“Which is why when our guests had been dealt with, I changed back…”


She lowers her voice…and reminds him of a haunting detail from the night Anthony had himself decorated her floor with his blood, that at the time of it taking place, seemed insignificant.
Like he had been.


“Don’t you remember? Before I killed you, I changed for you… Because I knew you were special…”


She smiles at him now, leaning her weight to the leg she’s balanced on, tilting her head with the slight movement.


“So, I’m special because you’re comfortable around me?” Anthony says hesitantly, “How many people have seen you…You know… Like this?” He says with a flick of his wrist, indicating in her direction.


“No one… Living or dead,” she says coldly, but answer a follow-up question before it had the chance to materialize.


Mira pushes herself up from the counter and begins to take steps towards where Anthony is sitting, placing one bare foot in front of the other in deliberate slowness, walking in a B-line of alternating footfalls. Her body sways in a hypnotizing manner, the shape of her figure growing to fill her pet man’s vision as she arrives directly before him.


Anthony doesn’t rise, and he takes a deep breath steeling himself rigid, not wanting to move. He’s been trying to get used to Mira’s looming presence, as absolutely terrifying as it is. The man is somewhat more comfortable right now, he feels as though the current day’s hardest events are over with. Anthony feels like the last half hour or so has been aftercare of sorts, and as such, he feels less in immediate danger.


The girl looms overhead for only a breath, and then slowly squats down from above his small outline, placing a hand on one knee as she keeps her right hand empty. The demonette’s free set of fingers isn’t unoccupied long, as she keeps eye contact her favorite little human, she unfurls her index pointer and moves it over to his head.


Anthony doesn’t recoil, Mira has a small upward curve of her lips on her face, and she’s being notably gentle thus far. Even though her body, black and white colored garments and nails clean and flawless, fills completely his vision with its massive size, he doesn’t feel afraid, though he’s always going to be nervous around her.


Mira’s fingertip carefully stops beneath her friend’s chin and raises it a fraction, the exact amount of pressure to do so employed so that he can look at her face as it watches him closely.


She whispers to him, a genuine sound of affection coming from her vocal cords.


“You’re the only one I’ve done a lot of things with…”


The fingertip comes up and lightly caresses his left cheek and the side of his minuscule head, the ridges of her skin feel pleasant, despite the astonishing power the body they cover has at its disposal, and Anthony’s eyes close of their own accord with sensory pleasure.


The dime-sized man exhales, bringing up his own left hand and placing it against Mira’s warm finger. He rubs his face against her fingerprint now, as a feline or a dog would when pleased by it's master’s touch, wanting ever more like a lover to embrace her whenever possible.


His eyes come open again…a second before he finds hers had been closed as well.


Mira chuckles and is still wearing the smile she had been moments before, now, however, sporting a glistening full set of teeth. A true, glorious look at her happiest light, and how bright a sight it can really be.


She taps his head lightly and pulls away, standing back up, the floor groaning against the building pressure of the titanic woman and her shifting mass. The muscles in the huge woman’s legs stretch and flex, hoisting her back up and away, turning her body as she heads back to the sink. She says out to him as she heads back to her final set of dishes to be washed,


 “Send me one more. After that, I should be done and we can go to bed.”


Anthony takes a deep breath and shifts his body nervously as he remembers his phone is still in his hand, a bit of the world about skipped a beat during that last interaction. As he does so, he swears to whatever gods there may be that he would do anything for more of everything that just transpired. The man practically dreamt of a time where such a thing would one day be theirs to share for more than just the precious moments here and there.


Anthony sighed next, resigning his final choice to Mira’s control for the submission of his next, most obscene addition to the fun music game they were playing yet.


Life was about risks, every day with Mira was filled with them. Every chance he had to advance himself he had taken with hesitation, or in the least he felt, with anxiety. Now would be the end of that. It was time he stopped trying to hold back so much, his demon friend certainly had been doing just that, and it had really created the foundation of who the couple were as a whole.


Anthony punched the combination password into his touch screen and the song was already there before his eyes, the dark entity had seen to that. The young man glanced up one last time without moving his head up, taking a last look at Mira in this blissfully relaxed state.


“Screw it,” he said to himself, and clicked the sideways angled blue arrow key, firing away the copied link to the track he’d grabbed.


[Play (Flume - Say It feat. Tove Lo (Illenium Remix)]


He could see that Mira had gotten it, then, as his heart skipped a beat, he watched her tap the screen as if nothing out of the ordinary was contained within the message.


Anthony slid his lower back forward and pulled in one of his legs, placing his left wrist on his raised knee and tilting his head back until it touched the wall, resting against the cool surface. His phone was in his opposite hand, but he placed it onto the floor, fully intent on watching every second of the demon girl’s coming reaction, no matter what it would be, without any distractions.


She swung her hips lightly as she had before during all the other songs, smiling a little and still washing dishes as the song played. It shared the genre that the previous music tracks had, it was basically dubstep, female vocals, and a bouncy, poppy type of beat. This one though, had a point near the beginning of the song where it basically proposed sexual intercourse out of the blue, and Mira had yet to reach that specific lyric evidently, either that or she hadn’t reacted to it-


She stopped suddenly; it was about a minute into the song Anthony figured by his best guess as he watched her freeze in an instant. The girl must have encountered that pivotal line, that was the only way to explain her apparent surprise. Then, to the young man’s rising elation, she chuckled a little louder than usual, and began to smile with her eyes closed as she shook her head as if in disbelief.


The woman like a towering goddess plopped to this desolate white plane, turned and deviously grinned at Anthony as he sat relaxed on the floor, not concerned in any way. The two made eye contact, and the tiny man knew exactly why she was gazing over at him with a look that made him feel like a mouse would to a playful cat.


Anthony shrugged and smiled dismissively as if to say, “…what?” and Mira stood up straighter, flicking her hands free of soapy suds and water, wiping them on a nearby towel before putting her phone in her pocket and stepping away from the sink, walking for the far side of her kitchen.


She approached without that deliberate slowness she had employed earlier, as if now, she wasn’t playing around anymore, or, more worryingly, as if she was displeased with the song now playing in her earbuds. She came to halt before Anthony again, he himself having difficulty maintaining equal measure with her stare as she looked down at him.


The demonette rolled her eyes and pursed her lips, something the small man was at first unsure of how to interpret, but in the next second, she turned about and faced the other way, sliding both of her hands beneath her hair to unfurl it across her back. She kept her hands near her head, and then, to a degree of surprised that paralyzed his poor male mind, Mira began to slowly dance above him, her firm lower body shifting and undulating with the song’s beats and bass flare-ups. Anthony swallowed a lump of disbelief as his eyes widened in complete and utter captivation, the absolute bombshell of a body the girl was bestowed tantalizing his every visual sense as it moved in relative silence. The shifting of the woman’s titanic feet and the slight grinding of dirt beneath her soles, as well as the light noise her outfit made as it strained with her figure only added the display, subtly contributing to the private waltz.


Then, things got a little more serious…


Mira’s hands left her head and slid gradually down her torso, brushing with little resistance the sides of her large, rounded breasts, but passing them without stopping as they reached her hips, resting there as the song continued on and Anthony stared without looking away. He couldn’t now, he knew it. She knew it.


“This song is way too short…” The colossal vixen says as she glances over her shoulder and says looking down to the transfixed gaze of her lone audience member. Her body is her instrument, as she charms his soul to a state, not unlike a waking coma.


The young man clears his throat, it takes all his effort to speak, but he manages to, not only to his own surprise, but Mira’s as well.


“Yeah…Its…One of my favorites though, still…”


Mira exhales sensually, as if Anthony has said some kind of trigger word or made a type of signal with his reply. She practically moans down to him,


“You’re my favorite…You know that? My adorable little knight in shining armor. You were willing to stand up for me… willing to fight for me… You even tried to get me to run when you thought I could get hurt, as if there were ever a need.”


Anthony squeezes his eyes shut for a half second, attempting to focus as he constructs a meaningful response. He shakes his head to try and break free of the powerful, feminine spell for just a bit, to voice what’s really on his mind.


“I just treat you the way I think you deserve to be treated. That’s all…You’re…”


He stops before uttering another syllable. Mira bent her knees as her butt swelled fuller for a half-instant and Anthony had to use every ounce of restraint he had to keep himself from succumbing to baser urges.


Though his sudden silence isn’t completely due to the alluring dance, or his inability to speak, quite the opposite really, he knows exactly what he wants to say, but he’s suddenly anxious to his core.


Anthony breaths deep and finds Mira’s eyes as he tries to look past the teasing form of her body’s most enticing assets.


“You’re special to me, like no one has ever been before.”


Stillness comes to the air as the girl high above turns a faint shade of red near her cheeks, her body coming to an abrupt halt at the sound of his voice wrapping around her mind.


The huge, inhuman woman blinks and turns slowly around once again to face him, what passes seems like an hour, or maybe a day. Time seems to stop, or slow to such a crawl that the notice of its very motion is distorted, and unclear.


Mira takes a deep breath as her chest rises and then forces out her lungs full of oxygen, a sound like total relief coming out along with it as it drifts from her lips and nose.


This isn’t a test he’s passed just now, it’s something much more to her.


The girl nibbles on her lower lip and bends down quickly, without warning, snatching up Anthony from the floor, the boy not flinching or shying away, though he is clearly surprised.


“You get over here, right this second,” she says as her log-like fingers scoop him into her fist, which to him is like a massive room made of soft skin and muscle. The tiny human manages to wiggle upwards and poke his head out with a little push from Mira’s pinky, as she coos down to him with a wide grin.


“You’re coming with me…”