- Text Size +

This story takes place in a world similar to yours, except for a few key differences,

 

One. Half the population are anthropomorphic animal/human hybrids.

 

Two. There are chances that a newborn baby might come out at a smaller size and seems to have different statistics depending on species/gender.

 

Anthro female: 5 out of 100. Anthro male: 16 out of 100. Human female: 10 out of 100. Human male: 25 out of 100.

 

The size of the children are seemingly random and may fluctuate throughout there lifespan.

 

There is also a 95 percent chance of them becoming normal height by late adolescence (late teens/early twenties).

 

My name is Jason, but you can call me Jay.

 

I am a human male, which means I have the highest chance rate of being born small, and of cause, those odds had to pay off.

 

My story begins with my birth (naturally).
When I was born, I was 0.2 inches tall (about half a centimetre),

I was so small my mum almost didn't feel anything when I came out.

 

People that are Anthropomorphic are so from the Animal Gene,

if they are in a interracial relationship with a human however, there is a 50/50 chance that the child of this couple will be a human or an Anth.

 

My mum is an Anth (anthropomorphic), a Cheetah to be exact, my sister is one too, my father however is a human, which is why I am one (naturally).

 

My family consists of me, Jason, my sister Susie, my mum Sarah, and my Dad Joseph, or at least, it used to...

 

My dad died in a car crash when I was 6, I was about 0.6 inches at the time (about a centimetre and a half), I still remember the funeral.

 

My dad used to be a scientist, and a pretty good one from what I'm told.

 

My mum is a drinker, not an alcoholic, but a drinker none the less.

 

My sister is two years older then I am, and liked to play a bit rough with me, I don't think she ever really liked me that much, dad always stopped her if she was going to far, but with him gone, that's when the real teasing had begun.

 

It started one early afternoon, a month after dad's funeral, no one really talked to each that much yet.

Me and Susie were in our room, Susie was undressing for a shower as I was laying on the floor daydreaming, until Susie stopped at her underwear and came over and sat in front of me.

 

“Jay?”

 

“Yes Susie?”

 

“Do you miss dad?”

 

“Of course.”

 

“...Jay?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You would never get me in trouble, would you?”

 

I think for a second

 

”...No, I wouldn't.”

 

“You and I, help keep each other out of it?”

 

“...Yes.”

 

“And promise to never tell?”

 

“..Of course.”

 

“Good.”

 

Susie extends her foot out to me.

 

“...Lick it.”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Lick my foot Jason.”

 

Completely dumbfounded, I stand there doing nothing until my sister gets angry.

 

“I said LICK IT! Or I'll step on you!” she says readying here foot.

 

Terrified, and with seemingly no other choice, I walk up to the ball of Susie's foot and start licking it.

 

“There, see how easy things can be when you just do as you're told?” she says as I continue to run my tongue across the coarse pad of her sole, the taste of which was ever so moist and very salty, my eyes welling up due to the sadness of situation as well as the fear, but most of all, the smell, which was strong and sour.

 

This goes on for about a minute until Susie makes it stop.

 

“Okay, that's enough for now.”

 

Relief fills my body until she gets on her back and aims her rear towards me.

“Now, kiss my butt, or I'll sit on you” knowing not to act stupid, I comply and start kissing her soft, knicker clad bum with as much love as I could, my face turning red as I do so.

 

“That's good, now lay down and stay still.”

 

Again I do as I'm told, laying down on my back as my sister spins around and sits in a kneeling position over me with her butt barely an inch away from my body.

A small grunt could be heard as a rumbling was emanating from above, even when I figured out what was happening, I dared not move out of fear.

 

Finally the tension is cut as Susie rips a giant fart right in my face, the sound of which was deafening.

I start to cough uncontrollably as my eyes and nose burn from the scent, which smelled of the grilled cheese and mayonnaise sandwich she had for lunch.

 

“Aah, that feels much better” Susie then gets down on her elbows and knees to inspect me.

 

“How is it?” she asks.

 

“Terrible.” I whimper through coughs and watery eyes.

 

“Well, that's to bad, because I want to do it again.”

 

“And remember, you can't tell on me, right?” Susie then gives me a look that expects only one answer.

 

I nod my head in agreement.

 

“Great, see you again after my shower Jason.”

 

After that harrowing promise, Susie gets up to leave, but not before squatting low over me and leaving one more fart to penetrate my nostrils, then mockingly waving her hand in front her bum and making her way to the shower room.

 

I lay there and wallow in stench as my mind processes what just occurred.

 

I had no idea something like this would happen, why was my sister being so cruel, I can't tell mum about it, she might not even believe me if I did, then Susie would have free reign to punish me for snitching.

 

How did life get this bad, and how much worse was it gonna get?