[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Jack Browne is thrust into a situation outside of his control. He went from fighting street crime to trying to survive Beacon the size as a speck with no context as to how, why, or what is happening. Not only does he have to figure out what was going on, but he also has to stay alive. With him being shrunk, he is more vincible to everyday actions of the students.

In this story, YOU decide what actions he takes to try to find out what happens. Will your decisions help him survive and figure out this ordeal, or will you kill him in the process?

 


Rated: G
Categories: Unaware, Feet, Crush, Gentle, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 2035 Read: 15296
Published: October 29 2017 Updated: October 29 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Introduction by That Guy [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1500 words)

So this story will not include extreme sexual content, scat, or watersports, or have much in terms of thighs, hands, navel, and anal. There will be a lot of content regarding feet, as that is my main fetish, but I will have other elements and kinks as to flavor it up. And before some of you RWBY fans ask, no he does not have an aura, nor will he be invincible or unnaturally boosted.

For those who question the appearance of each of the characters, the show is quite popular so looking them up will be easy.

 

2. Little Update by That Guy [Reviews - 0] (535 words)