- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the final chapter for this one, I hope you like it!
I sure do... ;)
Henry couldn't believe his ears as he pulled his compression shorts back on.

"What the hell, babe? You didn't think to ask me first?" Henry yelled. "I trust you, babe! So I'm stuck being the size of a mouse for three whole months!? Why would you do that to me!?"

"I thought you'd like it," Megan said. "And you know what, I just gave you a literally larger-than-life blowjob, offer to keep giving you more and treat you like a cherished pet for three whole months, and this is the thanks I get?" Megan was a little pissed at her tiny defiant boyfriend. "You won't even have to do anything or worry about anything, I'll completely take care of you. You take online classes, anyway." Henry was starting to feel bad, realizing how considerate she was being.

"I'm sorry, baby..." Henry began, but Megan cut him off, still a little pissed.

"Well you know what, Henry? This time you'll have to prove it," said Megan, worrying Henry. Scooting her chair back, Megan lowered her hand to the ground and set Henry at her feet. Henry was nervous, he didn't know if he liked being on the ground.

"Now," Megan began, tapping her foot impatiently. "You're going to crawl over here and give each one of my toes a kiss," she said.

"Baby please," pleaded Henry.

"No, just do it, Henry," Megan ordered. Henry slowly got on his hands and knees and crawled over to the feet of his beloved, each one now more than double his size.

"Well, someone's had a pedicure recently," Henry thought. If there was one thing Henry was grateful for at this moment, it was that his girlfriend had soft, beautiful feet that she took care of regularly. He moved to each toe, planting a few kisses on each toe just to prove that he was sorry. When he kissed her last toe, Megan raised her left big toe until it was under his chin. She slowly raised his face until they were making eye contact. She grinned, then quickly knocked him down and pinned him with the same toe. She raised her foot off the ground, letting only her big toe touch him. From the ball of her foot to the tip of her toe, she covered him from waist to chin.

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it? To treat me like a princess?" She asked, giggling spitefully at the sight of him, her big strong man now pinned under his girlfriend's big toe.

"No it wasn't," said Henry. "You've always been my princess, and I'd do anything for you," he said. "I've been so stupid to not see how sweet you're being to me, and I appreciate everything you do. Will you please forgive me, baby?" asked Henry, and Megan's heart melted.

"Aaawwww!" she cried. "That was so sweet, my handsome prince," she cooed, starting to rub her toe up and down his body. "Of course I forgive you!" she cried. Megan continued to play with her boyfriend's body using her toes, and started to roll him around under her feet a little bit. He responded by just letting it happen. He just let her do what she wanted, knowing that she just couldn't help but do something so cute with her cute little boyfriend. He playfully wrapped his arms around her big toe at one point while she continued to stroke his side with the other. He kissed her toes in response, nuzzling her feet a little.

"Aha! So somebody does like this?" Megan said, raising her eyebrow at her boyfriend. Henry blushed.

"Well, uh... only if you do!" Henry exclaimed, blushing.

"Sure, baby. Whatever you say..." Megan teased, rubbing him and rolling him around a little more. "Does this mean I can take you to work in my boots? I think you'd feel great down there!" Megan said, giggling.

"No it doesn't!" Henry yelled, now blushing even harder. He buried his face between her toes. Megan was loving this.

"Hehehe, I'll take that as a maybe," she giggled. "C'mon, little guy. Playtime's over, I won't tease you anymore," she said. She reached down and gently pulled him from her feet, scooping him into the palm of her hand again. She walked over to her bed and sat down with her legs laid out.

"So you're not mad at me?" asked Megan. "I'm sorry, I know I should've asked you. I took advantage of how helpless you were, and I shouldn't have," she said, slowly hanging her head.

"Hey, don't worry about it," said Henry, stroking her fingers. "I like being whatever you want me to be," he said. "And besides, this is actually pretty fun, and I'm glad there's more of it to come," he said, rubbing her palm and leaning against her thumb, with which she was stroking his face.

"Thanks baby, glad we're all better," she said, bringing her head up. "Well, we better get to sleep, and I know the perfect place for you," she said, pushing her boobs together. "I saw you looking at these when you first got here, so I might as well..." she trailed off. Megan brought her boyfriend to her face and they kissed. "Good night, my handsome little guy," she cooed.

"Good night, my big beautiful girl," Henry cooed right back. And with that, she slipped him in between her smooth, soft breasts, and got under her covers. Before she switched off her light, she remembered something.

"Don't think you aren't reciprocating me for that blowjob, by the way!" she said quietly, playfully pushing her boobs together. Henry, now smushed in between his two favorite pillows which were now his favorite bed, gave one a kiss.

"I love you," he sighed.

"Love you too," she replied, and switched off the light. They were happy together.
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment!