- Text Size +

Andrea, the one-hundred-mile-tall living goddess, sighed with deific contentment. Having just relieved herself into Paris and flooded it with a urine shower, she’d scooped up acres of grassy land from elsewhere in the country like a personal tissue and used it to wipe herself off, before at last tossing the piss-riddled fields into the floating, acrid remnants of France’s former greatest city, now reduced only to citizenry and landmarks floating in a yellow lake. She had come so far since awakening to find herself at three miles tall, a staggering height which nonetheless now would’ve only been the equivalent of a doll to her. Not just in size, but confidence and self-worth as well, and at only the small cost of the planet’s safety, Andrea had never felt better about herself.

            The dark-haired beauty steepled her fingers, overlooking her toy world through the clouds, and started getting new ideas. At this rate of growth, it would only take one or two more doses of delicious nuclear encouragement to again dwarf her previous stature. One hundred miles was well and good to smash whole cities with just a few footsteps, or a full bladder, but Andrea could only imagine what it would be like to do the same to larger swaths of land and civilization, with even fewer steps. Granted, that meant this Earth would be disposed of all the quicker, but time no longer mattered to a girl of Andrea’s sheer scale, power, and godlike beauty. All she cared about now was finding the absolute peak of her potential as the ruler of this world, able to destroy just as easily as she could create, and she most certainly intended to trample and squish this pitiful globe until there was nothing left but a memory and a comforting tickle on her elegant bare feet.

            “Attention, everyone!” Andrea announced in a deep bellow, cupping her hands around her lips and revolving in place, ensuring that everyone on Earth could hear her roar. Public speaking had never been her favorite, and especially after what had happened during the science class demonstration, she would’ve been hesitant to speak up before. Now, however, she had nothing but bravado. “I’ll be growing again soon, and I just wanted you all to know. There’s nothing you can do about it, whether you like it or not. I’m sure this is all very shocking for you, to see someone just getting bigger and bigger and… well, I’m not going to feel bad anymore, so I’ll just say it… getting more beautiful all the time, but it’s not your fault. This is how it’s meant to be now. So, I’m going to get every last bit of radioactive-whatever that you have around here, and use it to keep getting taller. Don’t try to hide it from me. I can see everything from up here, mostly, except for all of you super teeny-tiny people, unless I bend down and squint real hard. Anyway, that’s all I have to say. If you have anything really important left to do, you should probably do it now, because once I’m big enough, I’m going to stomp and stomp and use up the rest of you under my pretty feet. Yes, that’s right, I said pretty. You couldn’t ask for a better ending than this.”

            With that, Andrea set off eastward across the wreckage of Europe, this time headed for Asia. Her svelte yet megaton-dense feet landed weightily on each crumbling span of terra firma. All manner of terrain, be it thick green forest or sparkling glass-paned cityscapes, squished like multicolored mud up between the girl’s olive-toned toes. She dug her heels in, burying land beneath it in rounded craters, while her soles tattooed into the earth perfect impressions of the wrinkle-creased flesh canvas that was each tanned arch. A satisfying squelching sound echoed each time Andrea peeled her naked peds off the earth, as though she was walking through her backyard after a fresh rain, and the girl couldn’t help but relax and giggle to herself, enjoying the sensation on her tender skin.

            This act of course translated to something far more cataclysmic and ultraviolent to every normal-sized denizen of the planet unlucky enough to land under her feet. Whole counties and provinces at a time vanished into a flattened, deadened version of themselves, molded to the shape of Andrea’s feet and budding toes, from second-to-second, as all it took for total annihilation was the length of one energetic footfall. One moment they were bustling, trying to parse out the meaning of Andrea’s thunderous words, and the next  they were watching an eclipse cast above them, their whole view of the sky eaten up in a single instant by a gargantuan, peachy, deep-arched foot gleefully wriggling all the way toward its next target.

            Those locations that avoided being trodden upon, however, weren’t much happier. Every town and metropolis on Earth was thrown into a panic after Andrea’s last announcement, knowing that their home world would soon be demolished by the gorgeous yet uncompromisingly mighty giantess. International governments united, but found it impossible to both handle the chaos of the doomed citizens and protect their nuclear armaments from Andrea’s march. As a result, there was little resistance present when the girl arrived in Russia to get her next fix. The snowy terrain cooled her skin, dousing the flaming rubble which had stuck to the bottom of her feet and in between her doughy toes.

            Andrea wandered for several minutes around the broad landscape of the world’s largest country, finding even this location was barely large enough to contain her. Though she was far too high up to distinguish the sight of a power plant speckled amongst the microscopic details of the wintry countryside, she didn’t have to be specific, as her feet covered enough ground that Andrea could simply find her victims on accident after walking for long enough. Just to be thorough, she made a point of trampling every single square mile of Russia, walking in a straight line and tilling rows of land with her crushing footsteps, as though mowing a lawn. Snow and mountain alike bent now to the will of Andrea’s muscular, meaty soles. Her toes curled into the earth itself, her delicate stubby digits balling, and ripping up land-crust with every step and leaving deep asteroid-rounded impressions in the hard earth easily as fluffy foam.