- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter one man explains his remarkable account of going into Justine's belly and surviving the ordeal to tell others of the adventure. While one other man is turning the wheels of politics and setting national intervention into motion.

Then other's more directly connected to Justine's life are making choices of their own. Will Amanda's thirst for revenge destroy her and everything she loves or will she come to acceptance of the situation? Shall Christina's spontaneous fear, lurking anxiety and creeping paranoia be the tools she uses to secure her own safety or walk her one step closer to sliding all the way down into the oppressive darkness of her greatest fear?

One bleak night in the local pub a man shall recount his story of his encounter with Justine and how lucky he was to escape a most gruesome fate inside her belly. The atmosphere inside this old wooden establishment was almost like a graveyard as many sat quietly chucking their booze hoping to drink reality away from their minds. Never had the watchmen expected to see what should be most lively space in town die like this. The whole room was full of broken souls that had seen first hand or been impacted by Justine’s wrath and this drab mood only picked up when one of the men became so drunk he said, “We need to sell folks tickets to the biggest tit show on earth here in town.”

 

One of the men named Howard then replied, “Wish you luck on getting our evil ice queen to entertain anyone for anything other than as a little snack.”

 

Hearing this the watchmen going by the name of Grant interjected, “Hey fools, I’ve seen what Justine can do and I would appreciate it if you kept your mouth’s shut in respect for we have gone though so I can drink in peace tonight.”

 

“No I won’t shut up and let this place soak in misery any longer!” Howard barked as he lifted his drink up and slammed it upon the table. Then he remarked, “Everyone knows that giant witch has a body men would kill over if they had the chance and hell I bet some poor hopeless bastard would even willingly climb up her giant cunt if they could survive the smell.”

 

“What kind of a twisted bastard would dream of doing that!” A man behind them laughed as he envisioned the suggested event actually happening.

 

Getting up from his table Grant sober in tone conveyed, “Not one here will be laughing once she gobbles you up and you end up inside her belly with your friends screaming for help in hellish darkness.”

 

Sitting down at different table Grant was asked to tell his story by a shy younger man that worked as farming help. As other men gathered to lean in to hear Grant began, “Alright young lad, but there was no honor or glory for us in this futile struggle against her. I remember when entering that area of the forest with John and at the time I didn’t believe the reports of others so I figured this was going to be a waste of time.”

 

Looking at those around the table Grant foretelling events around when his fellow watchmen had tried to confront Justine explained, “However……...I was dead wrong and at this point just standing there in the forest staring at a woman the size of more than ten homes put together I was terrified. There was justification to approach her, but we couldn’t risk waking her up. So as we came in closer I slowed my steps as fear griped my legs like I had lead weights strapped onto them. No matter how much I wanted to impress the other’s deep in my gut I knew only God could save us if we fought her.”

 

While taking in a moment to drink Grant was asked, “Did you know John’s mother well?”

 

Leaving everyone waiting Grant took a pause before he explained, “I got to know her though my wife after we married and had our first born son Philip together. That woman had more courage in her toes than some men have in their whole bodies. Sadly fate didn’t pick winners by loyalty or courage and her fate could have been my own. I-I still don’t know why God’s provenance chose me to live and for her to die.”

 

Trembling Grant fell silent as images flashed though his minds of screams in the reeking cramped wet pit of darkness. One of the men asked him if he needed to go home and Grant apologized before he went on to tell them, “When I had been ordered to stand in a firing line near that abomination’s it was like being told to stand next to a behemoth laying on it’s side. I was covered in sweat and felt sick to my gut just being anywhere near such a giant woman. Her skin appeared smooth like a baby yet was tougher than a rock and the sound of her snoring was loud enough to shake up any man down to his very soul.”

 

“It felt like I was standing there in one place forever as we all prepared for a fight in case those up at that abomination’s neck failed to cut her open there.” Grant spoke with a compounded tinge of fear

 

One of the men noticing Grant’s distress said, “It’s okay if you can’t tell us everything.”

 

“No…. people need to hear this.” Grant replied as he took in a deep breath and looked over to see a young woman serving tables.

 

“You have a good eye for women sir.” A man weighing in commented

 

Rolling his eyes Grant replied, “That’s not it……… I just had the thought if she had become a giant instead of Justine that maybe no one would have been killed.”

 

Howard coming around to the table jeered, “We all know your wife hasn’t been there for you in the bedroom so don’t make lying excuses for yourself Grant.”

 

“That’s the last thing on my mind tonight Howard.” Grant responded before he then returned to telling them of his close encounter of the giantess kind and said, “Unless anyone else cares to comment on my personal affairs I shall go on. Standing in that field we unknowingly awaited what may as well been death himself as one of our men stabbed Justine in the neck. Her cries of pain were loud enough to wake up the savage’s in the new world and cause most of us to keel over in anguish. It all happened so fast when she began moving. Before I knew it she had crushed Richard under her hand and left him as nothing more than a red puddle in the ground.”

 

Upon hearing those words the pub fell dead silent as people dealt with being reminded of the horror many had endured. Taking a short sip of his drink Grant thought’s spun around how powerless they all were to stop Justine. Finally Grant then told them, “Her eye’s were like hell itself was burning inside them as she screamed at us. It was a moment of terrible awe when she stood up as her legs made the nearby trees seem like mere twigs sprouting from the ground. I thought no one was brave enough to move in that moment, but my friend Larry struck her foot and…...”

 

Memories of the horrific event burned his mind as he envisioned Justine’s massive foot with a coated scarlet mush underneath it staining the grass with blood. The screams he heard right before the disturbing eerie crack of Larry’s bones snapping like toothpicks rung throughout his mind as he downed a gulp of his drink. Boiling in renewed rage he clinched his fist and looked out the foggy window thinking of his friend’s wrongful death.

 

A older man that still worked the fields in spite of his advanced age came to the table and chimed in, “It’s okay Grant you don’t need to do this.”

 

“Yes I do because that forsaken abomination of nature killed him like he was just a bug. That witch enjoyed it when she killed Larry.” Grant snapped as he then cooling his temper explained, “We all lost those dear to us because Justine killed them. This story of mine is not to be forgotten or made light of. Our story’s are sometimes all we have left and that’s why I need to get though telling you all about everything that happened tonight.”

 

Grant then tried to keep going on as he then spoke, “I can at least take some comfort in that Larry was spared from the fate of being trapped inside her belly like the others. As the hunter that came with us met a death I wouldn’t wish to befall upon even the most evil of men among us. The way she so easily plucked him from the ground was like he just a small beetle to her that wasn’t able to get away fast enough. It still causes me to be ill when I think of how she yelled at him and then smiled like a demon before dropping the poor man into her mouth. We all couldn’t believe it when she in one gulp ate him like he was a berry or some little treat. For a brief time I could see the poor soul fighting his damn fate before going the rest of the way into her belly.”

 

“That’s just damn evil!” A man sitting at the table remarked before he then asked, “What did the rest of you do about it?”

 

“None of us knew what to do as all hell broke lose! John tried his best to convince her to stop and the rest of us frightened out of our minds tried shooting her.” Grant replied as he then explained, “All our musket’s did was feed her rage and like a bear she used a wide hard swing of her arm against us. We tried to run away before she got us, but in no time flat her arm struck me down. It felt like getting crushed by a bolder. I was out cold and I can’t even remember how I ended up waking up in such dreadful relentless darkness. It was so hot that if I wasn’t already soaking wet I would have been sweating like a pig. But the worst part was the smell…………. it was like a whole herd of deer had crawled in there………. and died.”

 

Trembling Grant remembered the ear shearing scream and the sloshing thundering gulp as he was about to tell them where he was. The memory replayed inside his mind a number of times as he endured the knowledge that was the very last cries for help he made before meeting his boiling fate. A whole flood of memories then echoed throughout his mind as he nearly had a panic attack.

 

The bar tender hearing Grant spill his guts out upon walking over to the table said, “This isn’t good for you sir. One of the guy’s should take you home right now to be with your wife and kids.”

 

“I-I am fine” Grant insisted before he then downed a sizable amount of his intoxicating drink and explained, “Besides the drums of war beat on. Speaking of that just hearing that poor soul yell and scream before she took him down in one single gulp was enough to put the fear of God in my bones. I knew this had to be her mouth as even her rancid breath had a terrifying power beyond it’s ungodly stench. Stuck in this dark putrid death trap only God himself could save me now as I tried to climb out with every bit of muscle I could muster.”

 

Taking a short break Grant asked for a new drink and took a gulp before he then kept going on to explain,“I really thought this was the end for me. As my turn to go was up before I knew it and she like a master of my fate swallowed me like I didn’t even exist. No matter how much I beat, kicked, screamed and even dug my very finger nails into her flesh none of my effort could save me from going straight down. Going down her gullet was far worse than being locked in a tight trunk. It felt like I was being dragged into her with wet smooth walls instead of just simply falling. The loud sounds of her body struck terror into my heart as it really hit me that she ate me whole. Fear did nothing short of possessing me in this moment as I would have even foolishly sold my soul to Satan himself to be out of her frighting nightmare of a massive gullet.”

 

Looking around Grant could tell people around him were stricken with fear as he took a new sip of his drink and cleared his throat. Believing their lack of questions was approval to keep speaking he then explained, “Just when I thought my fate was to end up crushed inside her gullet my feet were free and soon after my whole body. With a splash I landed at last into her massive gut and called out to my friends while up to my belt in foul scum. God it was like hell itself had swallowed us instead of her as the heat was enough to cook us alive and the dreadful smell caused me to vomit as I stumbled around in the dark.”

 

“Damn, that does sound like hell.” A man commented as he watched Grant take a pause and turn his head toward a young waitress.

 

Rolling his eye’s the bar tender then said, “Your wife wouldn’t be happy if she saw you eyeing up other women you know.”

 

Grant again refuted this charge before he then looked to the group and told them the story was soon coming to an end. They all seemed hooked on his account of events as he then explained, “After some time passed in her growling belly I heard John screaming as he dropped in on all of us and it was then I knew there was no stopping this giant witch letting us stay in this hell as her God damn food. Panic truly set in as our last hope’s were snuffed out and we all tried climbing out tooth and nail like savage animals. Little did I know the worst was yet to come in this abomination’s belly as water came pouring in like she had taken in the whole damn river. Those of us who knew how to swim were trying blindly to save those who screamed for help, but everyone was so damn terrified that one man tried to drag me under and I was forced to viciously beat him off me. Then I heard a woman screaming and I didn’t know who it was for sure, but in the bowels of this hell a poor soul drowned John’s mother in exchange for his few last breath’s. The poor lad screamed and yelled trying to save her but none of us knew where anyone was in this God forsaken pit of death.”

 

A man sitting at the table then exclaimed, “Holy mother of God! How could any man drown a woman like that?”

 

“I don’t know, but can any man resist the lure of life in his last moment's?” Grant replied with sorrow before he then began again and finished his account by explaining, “Having been trapped in her belly for some time by this point. It felt like my skin was getting bitten by bugs all over…... I wanted out of this hot disgusting place and thinking of my wife, my kids and the family of the men stuck in this hell with me I broke down crying. I begged God to save me from this gruesome fate and let me return home to my dear children and my loving wife. For sure I thought my prayer’s would go unanswered, but then to my shock I was suddenly crushed and in that moment I thought God was granting me the mercy of a quick death. Instead I was being pulled up and before I knew it I was falling again, but this time into the river as I then struggled back up to the surface. Looking up I saw her massive face vomiting onto me as I swam though even more of her golden forsaken vomit. Despite my arms feeling like bricks were strapped onto them I swam toward shore with every last bit of effort my worn out body could push though. Then upon getting one foot onto dry land I ran like hell and did not dare look back at that wrathful abomination.”

 

Getting up from the table Grant left them with his story and felt a degree of satisfaction in being able to finally tell people the whole story without having a breakdown. After everything that happened people sharing and warning people of what Justine had done was very important to him. He could only hope even after everyone standing here today had passed and even perhaps Justine's time had come that people would know what happened to them. Upon reaching home Grant cuddled with his wife and then for the first time in a week had sex with her.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Entering the city of Munich after nearly a week of traveling by horse Roger prepared to meet with his colleagues. He without a doubt knew they would resist treating his report of a giant woman as factual due to the nature of this astonishing claim. In fact he knew that if anyone else tried making this claim they would laughed straight out of the service. With that in mind the experienced scout after nightfall made his way toward a home owned by his superior that had given him orders for this mission. Upon knocking at the door he noticed a woman walking on the street behind him. Before a maid answered the door Roger left believing the french might have compromised this location.

 

Soon after that Roger went to attend a meeting he had arranged by secure messengers and then sat down in the meeting with five of his colleagues. One of whom being his direct superior that appeared to be quite displeased once conversation began about Roger’s fantastical discovery of a female giant. Suspending their disbelief had challenged them as Roger shared his detailed written notes with each person that attended.

 

Looking over the fine lines of Roger’s representation of the giant woman he witnessed in person a man by the name of Maverick inquired, “Based on your information and estimates are we to understand that this giant woman is at least over 45 meters in height?”

 

“That is correct sir, though I believe she is closer to being 55 meters in height based on her size compared to her surroundings.” Roger answered

 

Then one of the scientist named Clark addressed the group before he then speculated, “If our world is hollow as some have proposed then she could very well belong to an entire race of giants living below us all that sleep for long periods of time to conserve energy and might also explain why we haven’t seen one before.”

 

“That’s outrageous!” A younger temperamental Scientist called Leo objected as he then asserted, “Our world is not hollow and if there has always been a so called race of 50 meter tall giants we would have found them a very long time ago because it’s not like a creature that size can hide. Someone or something must have caused this to happen be it God, the devil, a witch, alchemist or possibly a force we can’t explain.”

 

Hearing this caused Hector a noble man of valor to propose, “Gentlemen, I believe this woman came forth as the result of a dreadful curse. I’ve been to the new world and witnessed for myself the savage’s there practice witchcraft. If the French discovered some forbidden power from those people and created a giant then God help us all.”

 

Troubled by the direction of speculation Clark disputed,“With all due respect gentleman, my opposition to backwards conjecture such as curses or simply acts of God being at work is why I treasure knowledge while rejecting the frail minds of men stuck in the past. As a man of reason the only logical origin possibility's are that she is from a race of giant’s, she is the result of alchemy or if nothing else a once in one thousand life times mistake of nature.”

 

The advising Bishop repulsed by this discovery unable to refrain himself any longer slammed his hands upon the table and proclaimed, “No! Something this unnatural is not of God or man for only Satan himself could summon this wicked man eating abomination of nature!”

 

“Calm down Bishop Samuel, I think any such assumptions are premature.” Maverick interjected as he then reasoned, “However if I may suggest my own thought’s on the matter, in my opinion we don’t have enough information to justify more than a detailed information gathering scouting mission.”

 

Roger felt livid, but kept his lips sealed in respect for the older member as he listened to the debate rage on for some time. Finally when asked for his input again he said, “First I must respectfully disagree with Maverick. I fully recommend we extend an offer to draft the female giant into service for research and limited combat operations. Her use as a weapon of terror is like nothing this world has seen and I believe expediting the process to take her in can’t be negotiated least she fall into french hands. If that happens winning the war is impossible and they may even force us into subjugation with her enforcing terms upon us.”

 

“Agreed” Hector replied as he then concluded, “Despite our intellectual squabbles over the origin of this giant woman it’s a fact she exist and that it’s to our advantage to gain exclusive rights to study her. My own values on women fighting cause me trouble when I think of sending her into battle, but I can’t deny the overwhelming tactical value she could provide us with. Our next course of action precludes a forceful capture as we can’t afford to invade Switzerland nor for that matter do I believe picking a fight with her would be wise even if she was easily within reach of our army. Therefor our next reasonable move as Roger suggest is to offer her food and protection in exchange for being able to study her or at times send her into battle.”

 

“Don’t be tempted by Satan!” Bishop Samuel rebuked him as he then said, “We can’t allow a man eating monster here. It’s wrong, it’s unwise and I implore you gentleman to reconsider what you have dared to propose. If you won’t follow our Lord in your heart’s then at least consider what happens if that abomination decides you fools aren’t worth sparing from her fury.”

 

Unable to fully contain his outburst Clark stated, “The worst enemy of man isn’t the devil, but his fear’s and ignorance of our world! We are becoming an enlightened people and must secure our rights to know the truth in this new era! Unless she comes to be studied none of us will ever know what secrets she holds. Men that fear the truth hide behind their ignorance to claim it’s a force of evil without understanding it. I must urge you gentleman to strongly consider the opportunity she represents and the glory she could bring our people for having been the first to understand her nature.”

 

“That’s enough gentleman” Maverick went on “We are professionals and while I know this matter of the giant woman is unsettling to us all that can’t be allowed to cloud our judgment. Despite Bishop Samuel’s warnings and my own pupils ambition it’s unwise to simply take her in or allow her to roam without an eye on her. So unless there is any new objections my orders to Roger will be as follows. He will lead a scouting party with a small team of 3 men. They are to send detailed reports to me of her behavior and if she is found to be reasonable we can invite her into our service. Now in order to secure the needed food along with other arrangements to make such a deal work I will need time with other government officials get the supply chain for it approved. But Roger do remember that keeping our nation safe and secure is more important than making a hasty gamble on this giant woman.”

 

“Understood sir! I will ensure a detailed account of her daily activities are written up and sent to you directly.” Roger replied

 

“Be careful Maverick for the Church won’t take kindly to the subversion of our values that abomination represents.” Bishop Samuel warned before he said, “I can now only pray God has mercy on our souls if that giant woman is ever invited to stay with our people.”

 

With the meeting coming to an end Roger after confirming his departure went out to gather three men he hand picked and briefed them on their mission. Once they accepted the nature of the subject their orders applied to the group began their journey toward Switzerland. Galloping though forest they traveled with light weapons and plenty of paper to write reports. During the following night Roger at the make swift camp just hoped their pending encounter with the unknown wouldn’t be a deadly one.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

At first light before sun rise John finding himself unable to sleep went to wake up his sister Roxie and then said, “I am going out to find Amanda. I thought she would return on her own, but I was mistaken and foolish in my words. So now I must apologize for acting like a fool and bring her home.”

 

“But, Amanda was the one being unreasonable not you!” Roxie puffed as she thought of the recent quarrel with her sister.

 

“We both were Roxie, but I am the oldest and should have acted like it.” John replied before he walked toward the door and then after reaching the front door he said, “I want you to stay here in case Amanda comes home on her own.”

 

After being wished good luck John proceeded on foot into the twilight cast forest in search of his sister while caring the burdens regret inflicted upon him. After seeing the sun’s golden crest rise into the sky above. John frustrated with himself went toward a log cabin hoping they had seen Amanda. Upon approach of the quaint wooden structure a powerful sound all to familiar and unnerving reverberated though his body as he then spotted Justine knock over trees in the distance while towering over the whole forest.

 

His first instinct compelled him to hide behind a tree, but after hearing a few of Justine’s earth breaking foot step’s he thought about how she genuine her apology was. John while unsettled calmed down and continued onward pushing Justine’s activity out of mind until reaching the front door of the cabin. Reaching with his fist John knocked on the door after taking a glance back at Justine squatting in the distance to expel her waste. As John waited for someone to open the door he couldn’t avoid wondering if Justine even noticed him though the trees from so far away.

 

Pulling the door open a man first gulped as he spotted the giant blonde in the distance. Then he looked upon the visitor and asked, “Why did you come out here to my home stranger?”

 

“I apologize for intruding sir, but I am looking for my younger sister and wanted to know if you have seen her.” John responded trying to reassure the man that he wasn’t looking for trouble.

 

Amanda heard her brother’s voice and called back, “I am here John!”

 

Having accepted this John was allowed inside by the man and after a hug between the now united siblings John looking into his younger sister eye’s apologized, “Please hear me out when I say that I’m sorry for what I did and said last night. Losing our mother has been very hard for all of us and we need to support one another, but I let you down and acted like a fool. I can’t act like our father did and expect you to learn or understand me. I just wanted you to be safe dear sister.”

 

Those words softened Amanda's heart as she replied, “It’s not all your fault John. I angered you and called you a coward unfairly. So I will accept whatever punishment you believe is righteous before God when we get home.”

 

Being grateful to have found his sister John told her that it’s alright and they will discuss this more at home. As John and his sister left the man’s home John thanked his family for taking care of his sister. Walking toward home John noticed the blank dreadful look on his sister's face as Justine's towering figure was exiting the forest. It was beyond unusual for Amanda to remain silent while Justine was around. He knew something wasn’t right and this gut feeling led to him asking, “Amanda is there something wrong?”

 

“No, I just want to get home.” Amanda insisted as she thought dreadfully about her encounter with Priest Wesley last night and how she realized that he deceived her into becoming his concubine.

 

Not convinced by his sister’s pouting John said, “After what happened we need to be honest with each other and confess whatever fear or sin we are dealing with. So please just tell me what is troubling you.”

 

“I-I…….can’t” Amanda muttered as she thought about how foolish confessing her former love for Priest Wesley seemed and the shameful humiliation of confessing the fornication she committed.

 

Despite trying again to ask her if anything was wrong John only got a refusal and frustrated glare from his sister. Walking though leaf’s and dirt on the way home he shuddered at the thought of what might be in Justine’s solid waste this time as the image of seeing her squat in the distance this morning came to mind. After a long quiet trek across the forest John reached home with his peculiarly silent family member. Coming to the door Roxie embraced her sister and said, “You know john can’t see well in the dark anymore so don’t run off and worry us like that ever again.”

 

Meanwhile Christina alone with Kevin in the hideout cave thought anxiously of her future as she sat near him. Thinking of recent events her only silver lining besides still breathing was that Kevin improved and was recovering from a cold instead of some illness that could have been much worse. And because Mark was out in town with Justine she could now enact the beginning of her desperate plan.

 

A desperate plan she hated and felt sick to her stomach when thinking of it. However with Justine's trust in her being at a rock bottom low Christina’s yearning for that bit of security greatly outweighed shame and value in honor as she unsealed her lips to state, “You know what Kevin, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a mother and having a loyal husband. I always thought you would be strong and compassionate to whoever had the good fortune of marrying you. I’ve tried to apologize in every way I could think of for my cowardice, but I know it’s never going to be enough. I can’t ever change how shamefully I let down my best friends no matter what I do from now on.”

 

Those words processed though Kevin’s mind as he pondered his resentment toward Christina and felt it slipping away. He then finally replied, “I don’t think I can hate you anymore, but forgiveness just doesn’t come that easily.”

 

“I understand” Christina mumbled as she then moved her hand under Kevin’s sheet feeling around until discovering his genitals. Then she began using her fingers to stroke them in an awkward pattern from the embarrassment of performing intentional sexual contact.

 

Confused by her out of the blue advancement Kevin in bewilderment asked, “What are you doing?”

 

“Just making my future husband more conformable.” Christina with a smile cooed as she incurred more intimate contact by stoking Kevin’s fresh erection.

 

“No...this….. is….sinful” Kevin stuttered as blood rushed throughout his body and chemical hormones flooded his mind.

 

Sidelining Kevin’s half baked protest Christina without reply began taking her clothing off and chose to toss her white yet stained panties onto his face. While making plenty of smooth skin contact Christina grabbed Kevin’s arms effectively pinning them down and into his ear whispered, “It’s alright since I promised to marry you.”

 

The pleasure of the moment faded once Kevin realized he was trapped and he again thought about what Christina had done. Growing very unconformable with Christina’s forceful and dominant position Kevin shaking his head in strong disagreement shook the panties off as he demanded, “No it’s not! Get off me at once!”

 

Taking a number of deep breath's Christina’s mind struggled to justify the act she wanted to preform. It was hard enough when she only worried about her own feelings. Now she had to contend with Kevin’s opposition to mating with her and that was something she didn’t plan for in the slightest. However she remained convinced Kevin would cave in to her temptations as she felt his shaft poking her thigh as it kept swelling ever larger. Starting to gently hump him Christina then finally replied, “I must do this for it’s God’s will for me to be a mother Kevin.”

 

Feeling Christina’s soft tender warm flesh rub against him Kevin felt trapped between the summit of his building lust and the heavy pit of his conviction's that strangled him. Suffering from paralysis and muscle atrophy he couldn’t possibly put up any sort of actual physical resistance. Kevin looking into Christina’s sparkling eye’s as she gazed into his couldn’t push back his climbing arousal for much longer as his mind became populated with sexual thought’s.

 

While trying to fight this temptation off Kevin then begged, “Please stop…...I don’t want this Christina.”

 

Taking deep breath's Christina prepared herself to endure penetration for the first time as she sat upon Kevin naked. Looking into her victims distressed eyes Christina thought (It’s not the same. It’s not the same as what happened to me. I know he actually wants this like any man does. Men are different and are pigs that love sex no matter what. It’s not my fault because I need to bare his child if I am going to be safe.)

 

“Christina I know you aren’t a harlot.” Kevin insisted as he gained a moment of clarity while Christina hesitated

 

Grabbing Kevin’s throbbing cock Christina while gently working her finger's upon it replied, “Your words aren’t fair to me Kevin. I doubt we could even get married after what’s happened so I say it’s not sin to love if I honor you as my husband in my heart.”

 

Fighting back his pounding heart and burning libido Kevin bit his lip trying to detract from the very intense pleasure coming from the careful touch of Christina’s soft hand. In this moment he felt like his body was betraying him as his flesh yearned to be inmate with Christina’s perky rounded bosom, her smooth skin and most of all wanted to feel the inside of her dripping pussy that sat upon him. The longing for sex nearly crushed Kevin as he thought of being alone in bed every single night until the very day he died. It was a nearly insufferable fear this strongly reminded him of as he almost yelled at Christina. With the keyword being almost because once Christina used her hand to begin planting his dick within her clit Kevin’s mind went blank from shock.

 

Taking her time Christina flinched in pain as she struggled to deal with being penetrated for the first time in her life. With Kevin unable to move Christina bit her lip before allowing her tingling pussy to engulf his throbbing erection. Part of her couldn’t believe she had total control in this situation as she began trying to thrust his wet cock deeper within her.

 

Once Christina started riding his shaft Kevin’s mind was dunked into a blissful abyss as reason fled him. It was as though his every nerve ending was set on passionate fire while her soft wet flesh squeezed his standing lighting rod. Overwhelmed by the new sensations he barely managed to offer a shred of resistance as he gasped, “NO…..I-It’s….W-Wrong”

 

Christina’s sympathy faded as she realized how much Kevin was enjoying this. Infused with a sense of vindication she kept working on getting him to ejaculate inside her. Before long Christina felt a warm paste blast her as Kevin’s member exploded within her. She was taken off guard at how soon he came and yet felt justified as her belief of men’s sexual nature was reinforced.

 

In the moment’s after his orgasm Kevin felt sick to his stomach. He was violated and dominated against his will by a woman he resented. The whole time he was powerless to stop her and in the end couldn’t even stop his own body from betraying him. He still partly blamed Christina for Sarah’s death and despite this when the time came to stand for his grief, convictions and faith in God he utterly failed. He entirely believed there was simply no way he could justify arguing he didn’t want it now as shame overtook his mind.

 

Quietly Christina got off Kevin and tried to clean herself as semen was dripping down her legs. She then used a wet rag to clean him off and in the awkward silence tried to push aside the fact they had mated.

 

@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@-@@@

 

Walking away from the cave with Mark in her hand after daybreak Justine asked, “What do you think of making people clean my body as punishment?”

 

Looking right at her hill size set of perky breast Mark gulped as he thought of being told to clean them. To him it seemed cleaning her body was a much better punishment than killing people was and in the back of his mind he wouldn’t be opposed to helping out himself. Turning his neck up at Justine's barn sized face Mark replied, “It sounds like a good idea as I know it’s harder for you to stay clean now.”

 

A deep rumble then came from Justine's intestines as pressure built within her bowels. She needed to relief herself, but didn’t feel like taking Mark back just yet. Spotting a place in forest to release Justine began moving there and laughed, “And it will also teach them a lesson they won’t soon forget.”

 

In Justine’s palm her friend agreed with her as he couldn’t stop thinking of what it would take or be like to clean her monolithic beautiful body. After exchanging a few more words with him Justine then with embarrassment painted on her face confessed, “Mark I really need to go, but I don’t want you to watch so I am going close my hands carefully around you.”

 

Upon Justine stopping in the forest to bend her knees Mark with a smile replied, “It’s fine with me and I promise not to watch you Justine.”

 

Being extra careful Justine then enclosed Mark inside her hands while she groaned trying to push out the hardened solid mass within her bowels unaware of John’s presence near a cabin in the woods at this time. In the back of her mind Justine wondered about Kevin’s future with Christina as she thought he deserved to have a more loyal compassionate wife. After all her brother deserved nothing less than the most perfect life she could provide for him. As it’s truly broke her heart more than once to watch his anguish over being unable to enjoy life in the same ways other’s took for granted.

 

With few cracks of light coming in Mark endured the cramped space of being sandwiched between Justine’s massive hands and her groaning while expelling her solid waste along with the fluids inside her bladder. Looking around it was impossible to see anything but her long fingers even if he for some grotesque reason wanted to behold the sight of her natural bowel movement’s destroying the forest beneath her. For a short moment Mark felt like he was being treated more like Justine's pet than friend as he due to being held like she had caught a frog or other tiny creature.

 

After some time passed Justine's natural business had finally moved on and with a sense of relief she backed away from the pile of waste soaking in a yellow pool. Justine wondered if those she last ate could be found within the brown logs and grinned when she thought of Aria. She knew being happy about her horrible death wasn’t right, but Justine simply couldn’t help herself.

 

Walking away from the forest she used again as her personal toilet Justine opened her hands and apologized, “I know that wasn’t pleasant and I am sorry for putting you though that Mark.”

 

Grateful to have sight of his surroundings once more Mark saw Justine’s regretful look within her massive cute blue eye’s. The new found stirring flutter of his beating heart caused him to try comforting her as he replied, “It was actually nice and cozy to be in your hands like that. Your hands are so warm that it’s better than trying to camp near a fire actually.”

 

Immediately Justine felt better about herself as she quipped, “Maybe if anyone gets cold I will just trap them in my hands for a while.”

 

Glad his giant friend cheered up Mark kept talking to her and then came back to debating who should be cleaning her body as punishment. Normally he would have asked Justine to let him go into town so he could see his father, but he wasn’t going to be home or anywhere else. Thinking about his father’s funeral coming up tomorrow Mark’s eye’s watered.

 

Dealing with hunger pangs as her stomach growled Justine changed direction to John’s farm and told mark, “After I eat…….. let’s go pick up those folks we agreed should wash me.”

 

After telling Justine he was happy with her plan. Mark riding on Justine’s hand looked at her flat belly and thought for a moment about how many people died inside it. He didn’t have a clue of how dying in the depth’s of her guts was like for the unfortunate souls that passed though, but it still gave him chills. He really hoped she never ate a human being ever again because no matter how much he laid down the law in words. There was no way he could actually stop her from eating whoever she wanted. And thinking of the number of cattle reminding Mark wondered how good Justine’s hunting skills were. Because it wasn’t so much a question of her being able to catch wild prey, but enough wild prey each day to keep her colossal towering body satisfied.

 

Upon reaching the expanse where John’s cattle grazed the field Justine placed Mark near the house and then proceeded to go capture her trapped helpless prey. Down on her knees she groaned thinking of how at least four of the large spotted creatures needed to chewed into mush and slide down her gullet as a raw bloody mess. Having easily plucked one of the older fattened cattle from it’s resting place Justine felt like her throat was revolting from the thought of what was coming next before she had even taken her first bite.

 

Irritated at the entire situation Justine thought about how unfair this was. Other people didn’t have to sleep outside naked. Other people didn’t have to eat their food bloody raw and yet they couldn’t understand why she acted with such a temper. Pouting within her mind Justine wished she could just go out and make a quick snack out of some bad people without those she cared about ever finding out.

 

Thinking of last night Justine’s anger flared up as she finally took a hard bite into the struggling creature within her grip. Trying to get consuming the creature over with Justine ferociously chewed and swallowed the chunks of meat like she had been staved for a week. As the last bit of the creature’s remains slid down her throat Justine thought of Betty’s mother that she tormented and more than anything regret letting her off the hook that easily.

 

Meanwhile sitting on the steps of John’s house Mark watched his towering gorgeous blonde friend pick up a second cow like it was nothing. Really compared to her the creature was quite hopeless and he thought about how impossible this all seemed despite the fact he should have grown accustomed to her existence and the power she naturally wielded from becoming a towering giant. Still glued to looking at her Mark watched Justine shovel the cow into her mouth and turn the creature into bloody paste. It was a sort of morbid fascination that caused him to keep watching even knowing Justine didn’t care for the taste at all. He wondered if praising Justine for sticking to a diet that didn’t include human beings might keep her from being temped by her darker impulses.

 

Then Justine finishing off the last cattle she wished to consume had one twisted dark thought enter her mind. It was one Justine couldn’t quite push away as she moved to collect Mark. Taking him with her in hand Justine walking away from the simple farm then asked, “Mark, do you think Kevin would mind if Christina went home and I got someone else to do her job?”

 

Sitting in her massive hand Mark gulped upon seeing Justine’s massive blue eye’s burning with a lurking rage as she spoke. He suspected quite intensely that Christina simply wouldn’t be going home if Justine fired her from taking care of Kevin. Mark thought long and hard about confronting her on this. Thinking of how he avenged his father's death Mark felt as though blood was still dripping from his hands and with shame realized there was no moral high ground he could preach from to persuade Justine about her killing people.

 

With his own recent actions close to his mind Mark then replied, “To be honest I think it’s in Kevin's best interest to have Christina keep doing this and I think with time he will forgive her. But if you ever need me to be his caretaker I will gladly do it.”

 

Smiling Justine was pleased with Mark’s offer to help, but strongly felt taking care of Kevin was best suited for a woman. Justine also wanted her brother to have a loyal affectionate wife and live a happy life. So Mark simply couldn’t provide what Justine’s wish for Kevin’s life was no matter how kind or selfless his efforts were. Acknowledging his sweet words Justine then said, “You really are the best friend I could have right now and I think you might be right about Christina. But I am going to ask Kevin what he thinks of her and then decide what should happen.”

 

 

Her complement of their friendship caused Mark to blush as he then replied, “I was just offering the kind of help any gentleman would and I agree that we need to ask Kevin what he thinks about things.”

 

As Justine walked on toward the center of town conversation soon changed back into who should become her servants for the day. They agreed upon those who committed theft or were part of the mob should be up for selection. When finally reaching near the town square Justine announced, “Today some of you will be my personal servants as punishment for your mob uprising against me and for other crimes. If you people aren’t willing to offer up 10 people for me then I will chose them myself and believe me when I say you don’t want that.”

 

Then spotting Priest Wesley out of the corner of her eye running toward his church Justine carefully stepped around buildings and people below her until blocking the entrance of the house of worship with her foot. With Mark in her left hand Justine bent down and easily plucked the frightened Priest off the ground with her right hand. Now having the former mob leader within her grasp Justine then said, “Make that 9 people actually because Father Wesley is going to serve me today.”

 

Picturing the Reverend having to clean some part of Justine’s monumental body instilled a sense of insignificance as Mark thought of the humiliation this would inflict upon him. Watching the Priest struggle within her grip he wondered if anyone would dare speak against Justine about using him as nothing more than a means to clean herself. Part of Mark felt bad for Priest Wesley, but he knew Justine still had grievances over his past conduct and thought punishing him was better than outright killing him.

 

Those looking up at Justine in the crowded town square began gathering people together. At first panic ruled the day, but then reason settled in as Tony calmed them down. Rushing to pool those demanded of them for Justine, Tony went to collect those locked up for crimes. After that people selected those from the mob that had tried fighting Justine to be her servants. Once some time had passed most of them decided one person should talk with Justine on their collective behalf. Seeing the giant towering blonde sitting close by in wait Tony came forth out of the crowd and then shouted, “We have two thief’s, a whore monger and seven people that were in the mob against you.”

 

Getting up to then stand over the crowd Justine stern in tone ordered, “Bring them all near the river and give them cloth to clean me with.”

 

After Tony relayed those instructions to the rest of them. Justine felt satisfied that people knew there place and would obey their queen just as good subject’s should. So she headed back toward the riverbank and once there placed Mark some distance away from where she rested in wait of her servants. Then dangling Father Wesley in front of her lips Justine said, “I spared you from death inside my belly, but don’t ever test me or else I won’t show you mercy. So when I tell you to clean my feet your going to do it. Understand!”

 

Watching as the shivering holy man simply nodded Justine figured there was no reason to wait for the others and placed Father Wesley right before her feet after she had stretched out her legs. Then looking at Mark she wondered what he thought of her subjugating a Priest to clean her dirty stinky feet. Giggling to what it must be like for the tiny man at her feet Justine wiggled her toes and used her hands to cup some cool water to pour upon her legs.

 

Standing before a set of towering dirty bare feet Priest Wesley coughed as the rank stench entered his nostrils. The dirt encrusted flesh seemed impossible to clean as he stepped toward it while thinking of Jesus cleaning the feet of his apostles. Trying to convince himself this wasn’t humiliation, but instead humble service he dug his finger nails into the dirt covering a section of Justine’s massive foot. Her tough sole confounded his effort’s as he stumbled back due to Justine arching her towering foot over him while curling her toes acting upon a mindless reflex. Just being this close to her colossal body gave Priest Wesley chills knowing how easily the very musky surface he tried cleaning could squish him into red paste if she wanted him gone.

 

“Are you even trying to clean my feet down there?” Justine’s voice boomed as impatience saturated her demanding tone.

 

Peeking out from standing behind her intimidating foot he looked past Justine's pair of bare creamy mountain’s and gulped at the glare beaming from her massive blue eyes. She was very pronounced in facial expression about not being pleased with his timidness concerning servicing her feet. Not wishing to provoke her even more Priest Wesley hurried to begin scraping the dirt off her sinking foot as he then shouted, “I am doing my best now!”

 

Feeling his tiny hands finally working on her foot Justine grinned as she enjoyed the light sensation the miniature sized man’s effort provided. Though if Justine was being honest with herself this power trip was corrupting how she viewed humans below her. As not only could she crush them into tiny stains on her foot or force them though her digestive tract alive, but with the threat of her colossal existence compel them into humiliating servitude. Part of her just couldn’t wait for the others to arrive and put them in their place as her servants.

 

Watching his gorgeous blonde friend stretched out along the riverbank belittle the priest at her monolithic feet Mark came toward her as he thought about helping out. Then embarrassment froze him in his tracks as he realized how much watching the Priest clean Justine’s feet aroused him. He knew his feelings weren’t quite naturally expected and wondered if he did finally confess his desire for a more inmate relationship to Justine how she would react. Before he thought Justine would be a perfect wife if only she returned to normal size, but increasingly his attraction toward her grew without boundary’s like that and if anything her being a towering giant served to stroke his passions instead of suppress them.

 

Trying to clear his mind of what surely to him was the unrealistic idea of romantic involvement with his beautiful giant friend Mark shook his fretting head. Then staring at Justine once more he couldn’t help admiring her perfect hourglass waist and well endowed perky mountainous chest as he struggled with his unyielding hormones. Going toward the river Mark cupped the cool water flowing down stream and splashed his reddening face with it to hopefully calm down.

 

Meanwhile Tony leading a group of people including those meant to serve their new Queen walked along a dirt path. Fallen trees from Justine's mere presence in this area had destroyed them. While man deep foot prints scarred the grounds near by. Looking to his left Tony saw a vast golden pond that was devoid of birds or other creatures that might dare take a drink from it’s musky depths. Ponds of lemon like fluids that he knew were becoming quite more common in town as Justine kept indulging her need to hydrate and alleviate her body of useless byproducts. After walking though this landscape marred by Justine's existence Tony looked ahead in awe seeing the blonde colossal young woman basking upon the riverbank.

 

Gathering the anxious crowd toward where their towering queen sat while having a man clean her sole. Tony again played his role of representing them as he stepped out from them and upon approaching the giant blonde shouted, “We have come to bring servants just as you asked of us.”

 

“Good” Justine began as she looked down on the frightened group of people. Then raising her eye brow she asked, “Who of them is the whore monger brought here to me?”

 

Being pushed out by the group in the following moment Holden trembled with terror icing his bones over as he wondered if being singled out like this was a death sentence. Looking up at Justine's barn sized face with scorn, contempt and a lingering hunger burning within her massive blue eyes he started begging, “Please don’t……….Please don’t hurt me! I-I am not a bad man………...I just traveled here with some girls that wanted to have fun! They aren’t whores and I-I am not mongering them!”

 

“Is he lying?” Justine asked while she rubbed her groaning belly that seemingly complained about digesting the raw cattle meat in her stomach.

 

Pointing at Holden and condemning him Tony answered, “Holden is a lying cheat! Two guy’s saw him talking to a man about paying for sex with one of his girls and one girl traveling with him confessed that she works as a prostitute for him. Not only that but she had bruises all over her body and told us he beat her for wanting to quit.”

 

Boiling anger soon surfaced as Justine glared down upon this man pimping out battered women. If Mark wasn’t around she wouldn't have even spared a second thought about killing him on the spot. Reeling her temptations in Justine decided she wouldn't act in haste as she biting her lip seethed, “Holden will be picking bones out of my mouth and the rest of my servants will start by cleaning my legs and feet right now.”

 

Looking at his colossal blonde friend with a deep burning glare in her massive blue eyes. Mark thought her restraint was quite remarkable, but didn’t like the fact she was going to put someone in her mouth. As people going into her mouth had a track record of not coming out so easily if they made it out at all. Then watching those gathered to serve Justine rush toward the set of her long creamy pillar's Mark wondered how long their effort’s would take.

 

Spreading across the living landscape those ordered to begin cleaning the bigger than surrounding trees creamy pillars of their powerful blonde queen frantically used the cloth they had been given to scrub the dirt covered surfaces of firm flesh. Terror of what she could inflict upon them never left the erratic minds of those now bending over hand and knee to service their queens demanding body. Like a collection of scurrying mice they slaved over Justine's creamy flesh trying urgently to polish her radiant figure as she commanded.

 

With a smirk on her face Justine grinned at the sight before her legs as she felt tiny hands working on them. She then causally bent over and plucked Holden frozen with fear off the ground. Addressing them all while holding a struggling man within her grip Justine said, “Don’t any of you dare slack off while this little man picks bones inside my mouth. Because if any of you do I might just pick at your bones instead!”

 

Getting dangled near the wet parting massive lips of the giant blonde Holden screamed and begged for a different assignment. Also coughing as even more of her reeking moist breath washed over his whole body. Then peering into the damp swamp of his captor's maw he shivered at the shear size of her dark pink throat dripping with clear strands of fluid. Just thinking of attempting to pull bones wedged between the rows of massive golden moss crowned boulders in this pink cavern gave him the chills. As one wrong step meant sliding down her dark abyss of a throat into an unknown slow death within the depths of her belly.

 

On the damp grounds by the riverbank Mark watched as his gigantic blonde friend easily pushed the terrorized man past her lips coated by flowing saliva into her drooling mouth. Mark felt a chill strike him as he wondered if she thought about swallowing the criminal struggling within her jaws. Her past cannibalism represented one of the deepest challenges to his belief's and yet thinking of who killed his father Mark couldn’t help feeling in this moment like it wouldn’t have even mattered if Justine ate him instead of spilling his blood himself. Then upon hearing Tony calling out to him Mark snapped out of his train of thought and walked over to where his friend stood.

 

Keeping her mouth open Justine enjoyed feeling the tiny man struggle to move around. As she giggled to his feather like touches on her tongue. And reveled in tasting his frightened body as it foundered around in her sticky wet maw. Unable to restrain herself a moment longer Justine then sealed her lips shut and began using her eager tongue to push Holden over her teeth onto her cheek. Swishing him from side to side like a candy to be savored instead of gobbled up straight away Justine moaned and felt the dangerous urge to swallow building up within her.

 

One of the thief's scrubbing Justine's creamy tree dwarfing leg gawked in horror as he witnessed her swallow. The bulge only momentarily appeared, but the scared young man feared he just saw a man get ingested by their infamous queen known well for her past time diet of human beings. Drilling his movements even faster now to clean the vast living pillar he tried to advert his eye’s from her looming barn sized face watching him with a glimmer of disappointment.

 

Inside the darkness of his captor's mouth Holden screamed as he desperately tried climbing out of this living pit that almost swallowed him whole. It wasn’t long before he began coughing up thick warm fluids while attempting in vain to dig into the pink lumpy serpent that tormented him in this breathing cavern. Then a small crack of good fortune seemed to dawn upon him as Justine's lips parted and illuminated his surroundings once more.

 

After giving her subject’s an intimidating glare Justine stuck her finger's into her mouth and plucked the terrified man out. Peering down on those working on cleaning her body Justine sighed and while keeping Holden within her grip said, “I want more of you small people to wash my dirty feet instead of trying to wash my big long legs.”

 

Talking with his friend Mark watched as people gathered around Justine's massive feet and started focusing on scrubbing the dirt off them. Then heard the man within her grip scream before she popped him right back into her mouth. Seeing her massive rows of teeth parted Mark knew that at least the man punished with servicing her oral cavity would at least be able to see his damp surroundings.

 

“I’ve known you for many years, but Mark are you sure being with her is wise?” Tony quietly asked with a chill running down his spine.

 

The mostly friendly conversation had somehow led right back to Justine and normally Mark felt a great need to defend her. But now with the way she looked down on almost everyone Mark was indeed experiencing a helping of doubt and concern for what might happen next. While keeping his voice toned down Mark replied, “I…..know she has killed people and sinned gravely. But you don’t understand what a monster her father really was and the horrible wicked things he did to her. I just can’t turn my back on her when she has been though so much.”

 

“Mark she isn’t some helpless little girl!” Tony sternly argued, “Justine has us all so frightened that only God himself raining hellfire down on our town could make things worse!”

 

“I know she isn’t helpless, but she is hurt and I don’t care if you or anyone else approves of me being with her because I……... love her.” Mark confessed as his pounding heart tightened.

 

Looking over at Justine's perfect bombshell figure as her naked body dwarfed those washing it Tony understood why he found her attractive. Yet anger swelled within him at the fact his friend appeared to be so blind and tone deaf at the grievous acts she had committed. They all knew someone crushed by the very feet she now made them wash. And making things even worse she treated some of their most valued member's of the community as mere food to be shit out upon the following morning. Keeping this all in mind with restraint he said, “Fine, I understand my friend...…...I know what that’s like and that no one can talk a man out of loving a woman.”

 

After over an hour passed Mark’s conversation with Tony ended on a pleasant note. Then watching his giant blonde friend wiggling her toes as men tried cleaning the spaces between them. While the man inside her mouth extracted a number of bone fragments that went into a hand hovering over her bottom lip. Mark thought about how amazing it was that even with almost a dozen men working frantically over an hour trying to clean her that it still wasn’t enough time to quite finish the areas they started on.

 

Meanwhile in the pooling swamp of Justine’s mouth Holden for what seemed like the millionth time wiped clear sticky fluid off his face as he crawled in this living slimy cavern. That breathed over him and from the darkest pit in back gurgled faintly as though it was calling out to him. He desperately wanted out, but every time he complained or tried climbing out he was sucked in deep and played with as though he was just her toy to be sucked on like candy. So instead he accepted the little shining light he got from her parted lips and crawling on all fours kept trying to pry bones and soft wet brownish food bits out from the massive golden boulders.

 

Having grown exhausted from this stressful task Holden rested upon the pink lumpy serpent that often tormented him. Before long however darkness consumed him once more as her lips sealed him in. Next he felt compressed by two wet surfaces as one massive gulp sound drowned his ears. It was simply a natural reflex carried out to drain the pooling saliva to Justine, but to him it was a thundering wet boom that blasted his ear drums and threatened to swallow him down. Once depressurized as her lips parted once more and light graced him with sight he began moving again.

 

Frighted back into working he scrambled to pry out a bone fragment logged between two rear molars. This was the last place in her mouth he wanted to be, but felt like this was the next easiest object he could pull out and show off as effort so his captor might release him from this task of cleaning her mouth. Struggling with pulling this very stubborn ragged bone out from the crevices it was tucked between Holden kicked and jerked the losing bone until an ear bursting sharp boom enveloped him as he unintentionally hit an exposed sensitive nerve within a cavity.

 

Though suffering a few minor pains inside her mouth with getting things pulled out before Justine cried out as a sudden hot blistering pain electrified her from the root of her rearward teeth. Biting down in agony she then felt something roll into her throat. Justine tried to cough him up, but felt her reflex to swallow take over as it sent the man down into her bobbling stomach. Breathing deeply as the pain in her mouth began to subside Justine’s eye’s widened for a moment as she felt the man kicking and thrashing down within her esophagus.

 

Hearing Justine cough harshly Mark watched as she appeared to struggle with it until she gasped for air and to his great horror witnessed her neck display a flexing lump marching downward. He was fully aware that she had swallowed a number of other people alive, but having to witness the act in person gave Mark deep chills that ran the entirety of his spine. Words refused to come forth as he opened his mouth to speak in vain. He was disturbed enough that his own stomach felt like it was doing back flips as he thought about the man now struggling within Justine’s belly.

 

Still washing Justine’s massive foot Priest Wesley gulped in horror as one of the men yelled, “She ate him!”

 

After nearly suffocating in constricting darkness Holden was pushed though into a hot pool of reeking sludge. He was now stuck in a horrible bobbling soup of cattle meat that had been melting by acids for quite some time. Crying in agony at the loss of his right arm crushed under Justine's teeth he barely could prevent himself from drowning in her gastric chamber rumbling and growling as it stirred the sea of acidic fluids that soaked him. Kicking with every bit of muscle his legs could muster just trying to stay afloat. Holden spit out burning acids that came in though his nose as he struggled to keep his head above the burning sludge in this dark boiling pit that reeked with death.

 

Unable to feel Holden inside her belly Justine wondered if biting down on him was enough to effectively give him a belated death. Of more importance to her was Mark gawking at her in shock of what she had done. Knowing Mark would be upset Justine addressing them all became defensive and said, “I am sorry for eating him by mistake, but he was quite careless and hurt my tooth a whole lot. And because I know that wasn’t pleasant to see all of you can go home now.”

 

Watching as those near Justine’s resting legs fled upon hearing they could leave Mark felt deep anger. Boiling anger toward Justine for putting herself into a position where she could easily eat someone. She promised him to quit doing that horrific act and yet here he was about to lecture her once more about cannibalism. Stumping on towards her Mark felt torn as he realized Justine looked upset and didn’t want to feel like a cruel puppy kicking monster again when attempting to correct her ways on cannibalism.

 

Gently picking Mark off the ground Justine felt a creeping guilt sinking in for breaking her word about eating people. She just believed there is no way he was going to accept what she had done even if this was an honest mistake. Nibbling on her lip Justine blinked and then weak in tone excused herself, “I really didn’t mean it. I tried to spit him back up, but he was stuck and I ended up swallowing him by mistake. I really need you to understand it wasn’t my fault Mark.”

 

Being held within the soft grip of his towering blonde friend Mark looked into her soft massive blue eyes sparkling as they began to tear up. Thinking of her crying in pain and trying her best to cough up the criminal inside her mouth he believed her word. On a raw instinctual level he just couldn’t bring himself to blame her and so he carefully responded, “He was a wicked man and while I still don’t think eating people is right. Maybe what happened is God’s way of punishing him for his grave transgressions.”

 

Hearing those words caused Justine to smile in gratitude for his understanding and instilled a deep sense of justification for eating Holden alive within her. Taking Mark’s words to mean he might approve of her eating bad enough people Justine patted her belly and said, “I am glad you think he deserved it as well. It’s been hard for me to resist taking out bad people because I know you didn’t approve of me killing, but maybe now you see why I want the horribly wicked dead.”

 

“That’s not what I…..” Mark began as he caught himself and feared she might believe killing bad people is God’s will for her. Trying his best to sympathetically correct her Mark replied, “Since my father was killed it’s been hard for me as well. With blood of my father’s killer on my hands I understand the rage of wanting someone dead so badly it’s like nothing else matter’s. But life is sacred and we can’t just kill people that commit even the worst of sins. For bloodshed taints our hearts and leads us away from what is right before God.”

“Life is sacred Mark.” Justine admitted with a tinge of guilt controlling her tone. Thinking of the man within her belly she then reluctantly confessed, “But I only feel real purpose in being a giant when killing wicked people like my father. And saving innocent people from wicked monster’s is right before God even if their life must end.”

 

Sensing her guilt Mark decided pushing for reassurance was best as he then said, “It’s going to be okay Justine. There are other things only you can do for people that are good. You won’t be a giant forever because we are going to find help one day and figure out how to return you back to normal.”

 

“I can only pray this cruse will be lifted one day Mark.” Justine replied quietly as she felt powerless to return to a normal height or suppress the lingering darker impulses of her vindictive heart.

 

Hearing yelling and screaming in the distance Mark spotted two men trying to flee a group led by Tony. Guessing they were both thief’s that worked on serving Justine he pointed toward the forest and hollered, “Justine! Those guy’s caught stealing are trying to get away!”

 

Standing up to full height Justine harsh in tone shouted, “Halt thief's!”

 

After gawking at the colossal naked blonde though layers of trees both thief's desperately fled as they realized she noticed their attempt to escape. With her first step forward a towering fully grown tree perished as it’s existence was stuffed out. The loud forsaken cracking sound instilled terror into their bones as they sprinted forward. Much faster than one of the men expected she was right on top of him as a massive foot came crashing down right before his very wide eyes. Looking right at her foot before him broken trees cracked beneath her as it’s corpse whined under the stress of her nebulous weight. Pulling himself out the shock of her imposing stature he only had a moment before getting hit with a barreling giant hand that carried him screaming into the air.

 

Easily catching the frightened man between her legs Justine took a few more casual steps forward and knocked the remaining fugitive over with her foot. Before the dazed man could recover Justine lifted her foot over him and pressed down on him. Temptations poked at her while envisioning his body pop into a bloody mess under her sole. As Justine thought he clearly would have deserved it for attempting to escape justice and it would send a very clear message about what happens to such people that cheapen justice by removing consequence from their actions.

 

Grinning over her near effortless victory over the tiny criminal’s Justine boasted, “It’s over for you slow little crooks. As queen I could have just stepped on you both like the bug’s you worthless men are, but I have something different in mind. For you see there is something far worse than cleaning my feet like before.”

 

Under only a tiny fraction of Justine’s total weight the man struggling under her foot screamed in pain as even without trying she was crushing him. Any harder and he felt like his bones might start giving in. As he endured this her thundering voice frightened him as she ridiculed his useless escape attempt and causally spoke of crushing him like a bug. Screaming at the top of his inflamed lungs he yelled, “Please stop! God damn it! Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT!”

 

Hearing cries of agony Justine lifted her foot off the screaming man. Rolling her eye’s Justine bent down and grabbed the man still crying with the same hand that held her first prisoner. Turning back to where Tony and his group stood at the riverbank Justine said, “Those criminal’s are mine now to punish.”

 

Watching in her grip as Justine simply walked passed Tony’s group. Mark wondered how she planned on punishing the criminals within her grasp in her other hand. He watched as the two men screamed and begged for mercy while Justine's barn sized face retained apathy to their fear of her. Then looking down at her flat navel he stuttered as memory of watching Holden get eaten alive played inside his mind. It almost was enough to provoke his emotional idealistic desire to see her release him, but a darker pragmatic truth of both Holden’s crimes and how much of Justine's still digesting food would be wasted stopped his conscience from prevailing. Most of all however Mark told himself it wasn’t possible for Holden to survive getting bitten down upon by Justine’s teeth and make it back alive after being swallowed.

 

In the depth’s of Justine's growling belly Mark’s thought's proved correct as Holden’s loss of blood from his crushed arm sucked out every last bit of strength he could muster. It was nothing short of pure will power that kept such a broken man alive in this boiling dark pit of acidic hell alive this long. Unable to resist his fate any longer he swallowed acidic sludge as his legs failed him. While his eye’s burned as his head submersed into the cattle meat soup of bobbling acids. Before finally entering the wide gates of death he attempted to breath only to take in the horrible revolting sludge into his lungs instead of the air he once took for granted.

 

Noticing they were getting close to the hideout Justine sat down near a mountainous slope. Then she carefully placed Mark on the ground. With a hand now freed up she began digging while thinking about Christina once more. She wondered if Kevin still didn’t forgive her for Sarah’s death what she would do. Gripping the men within her grasp even tighter in reflex to her boiling anger flared up as her last memories of Sarah provoked her thirst for revenge. Trying to push this venomous hate away Justine focused on digging the hole she would trap her criminal prisoners in.

 

As she finished digging Justine dangled the two men over the 15 foot deep hole and with a grin said, “Say hello to your new home as my slaves.”

 

“Have mercy!” One of the men shouted as he fell along with the other criminal into the dirt pit more than deep enough to strand them helpless.

 

Mark then watched as his towering blonde friend gathered broken trees and used whatever part of their trunks were intact to block the opening. Before long she covered the entire hole up with the snapped off tree parts as though it was just some sticks she played with. It was like everyday she found a new way to impress him with the power her body naturally yielded.

 

Ready to simply enjoy the evening Justine moved to scoop up Mark and laughed at the plight of her new slaves. Normally Justine would have subjected them to her whims on the spot, but she wanted to leave them wondering about their fate as she took Mark back to the entrance of the hideout on the cliff side. Then peering into the cave she looked at her brother resting and tried to give him a warm smile.

As time passed and the sun dipped below the horizon Justine elected to finally ask Kevin about his opinion of Christina. Getting Mark to carry her brother out of the cave she waited at the entrance with an open palm waiting for him. Greeting him warmly in tone she felt Mark place Kevin within her open hand and then heard Kevin thank him for helping out.

 

Trapped in a crippled body Kevin looked up at the sky while laying on the warm smooth skin of his sister's massive hand. He bemoaned not being able to see his sister like this without someone carrying him. He was quite grateful for Mark’s help, but also felt lingering resentment over what happened to him. Over a year ago he could have just walked into his sister's hand if this had happened to her then.

 

After Mark walked off her hand Justine said, “Kevin, I am going to be careful while taking you with me.”

 

“I know you will” Kevin replied trying his best to suppress his guilt and shame over having sexual contact with Christina.

 

Walking away slowly from the hideout as the fading dusk painted the landscape Justine wondered if her brother could ever forgive her if he knew the truth. If he knew how many people she actually killed and her cruel method’s of executing those she deemed unworthy of life. Justine began to shed tears as her emotion's started getting the better of her.

 

Then reaching a quiet place away from where Justine thought anyone else from the cave might overhear them or mainly her she planted her firm butt upon the ground. Resting on the open grassland Justine then adoring her brother sweetly asked, “Have you been doing better? Is Christina taking good care of you and making sure to change your blankets when needed?”

 

Pounded with hemorrhaging guilt as his memory of having sex out of wedlock with Christina was very fresh. Kevin struggled to even manage a reply of any sort. He felt violated by the experience yet couldn’t dare say he didn’t want her by the end as he orgasmed. When the time came to stand with his convictions his own body stabbed him in the back. Where only bliss in that moment the sexual encounter with her was most inmate could surface. All his resentment meant nothing in the face of that indulgence of his own primal desires. He shivered with both the cool air washing over his skin along with his own goosebumps over betrayal of the God he believed in and the girl he loved.

 

Having not gotten an answer from her brother Justine worried as she then asked, “Kevin are you okay? Are you cold out here?”

 

“I’m fine dear sister” Kevin began as he pushed his guilt aside to reply, “I have been feeling much better today and Christina does what needs to be done. So please don’t worry about me and rest easy tonight.”

 

Still concerned for her brother Justine then asked, “But are you sure Christina is suited for taking good care of you? Mark told me you aren’t happy with her being around and I don’t want someone near you that’s going to be making you upset so please tell me if she needs to leave.”

 

This should have been a perfect opportunity to expose what Christina had done. Kevin’s guilt however clouded his mind as he thought about what happened. Then his concealed fear of her not believing him surfaced as he thought about how impossible the very idea of a woman sexually forcing herself on a man sounded. Guilt soon flipped the table on him as he thought of his expected duty to be responsible for the woman he deflowered despite not being able to provide for himself much less a whole family. In the end Kevin feared he was the most responsible for what happened and that blaming Christina would be dishonorable for him as a man.

 

Believing asking his sister to send Christina away would be supremely dishonorable Kevin finally spoke, “If Christina wants to go home then I won’t speak against that, but it’s better for her to stay and help me out.”

 

Hearing this made Justine feel uneasy as she felt something still wasn’t right, but didn’t wish to push her brother on his feelings too much. As it was clear he still missed Sarah with the same grief she felt. Feeling his body trembling in her hand as cool winds blew over them Justine began heading back for the cave where there hideout was. Then she stated, “Okay brother I won’t make her leave if that is how you feel. Let’s go back since it’s getting cold out here.”

 

The rest of that night was quiet as Justine let her brother off near the cave entrance and Mark carried him to bed. She then went to a spot near where she kept her new slaves and laid down. Looking up at the star filled sky that twinkled ever so gracefully Justine made a short prayer for her brother’s safety, happiness and well being before drifting off to sleep for the night.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Hope the chapter was an enjoyable read. Any feedback is welcome and I am sorry it took longer than expected for me to put out.