[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A high school girl's life is going to slowly change as she adapts to her new place in the world. After being infected with an unkown virus, the unlucky Maryam will start looking at her life and the people in it in a whole other way.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49), Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Maternal, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 7530 Read: 42266
Published: December 02 2017 Updated: January 15 2019

1. Day 0 - Rude Awakening by Babulbi [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1005 words)

My first story. Enjoy.

 

---

2. Day 2 - An Apple a Day by Babulbi [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1367 words)

Sorry for the wait, my original plan was to upload a chapter per couple of days, but you can see how that ended up. Most of this chapter has been done since late december, but thanks to real life stuff getting in the way and my decision to rewrite the first chapter I've only now been able to finish it. Enjoy.

 

On that topic, Day 0 has been rewritten, so you may want to reread that.

 

---

3. Day 2 - Making Plans by Babulbi [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstar (2032 words)

Oh hey, I got this one done way faster than the previous one, I deserve a prize right? Now, please enjoy the swearing chapter.

 

---

4. Day 3 - Socrates, or something by Babulbi [Reviews - 1] (1016 words)

It's been a while, sorry about that.

Last year I was unable to focus on anything other than college for a good while and what free time I had I spent it all focusing on another Size-related project in the works, which I expect to start releasing relatively soon. So keep an eye out if you're intereated.

 

---

5. Day 4 - Back and Forth by Babulbi [Reviews - 0] (2110 words)

The girls get to go to a party while Mary is still trying to come to terms with her situation. Also, she almost sucks a dick.

 

---