- Text Size +

Mike screamed as the giant’s hand closed around him.  Jake had once again trapped Mike in his fist.  Mike hated Jake, his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend, with all of his being.  This asshole was the reason he was now the size of a bug and had just been utterly humiliated at the feet of his bitch of a giant ex.  Mike wanted to kill him although in his current situation, trapped in the giant’s fist, it was far more likely that Jake would be the one potentially doing the killing.

            Mike could feel the fist shake ever so slightly as he was kept in the dark.  He could hear the couple’s muffled voices outside of his captor’s fist but he couldn’t make out any of what they were saying.  He wasn’t in Jake’s fist for long as light soon flooded in as Jake opened up his fist.  Mike then found himself flying through the air, screaming as he did.

            Mike found himself hurdling through the air towards a rapidly approaching surface.  He landed upon something rather soft and actually bounced a little bit.  As he looked up and around, he realized he was in a bedroom.  As he tried to stand on the soft surface, he noticed just a tiny amount of give and saw he was on comforter.  He had been tossed onto an enormous bed!

            Mike looked back towards the giant couple and saw them smiling at him.  “Nice bedroom, isn’t it?  Much better than your shitty ass apartment’s bedroom.”  Kendall said smirking at him as Jake wrapped an arm around her.  Kendall giggled as Jake pulled her close.  Mike watched as the giant couple began to kiss.

            Mike was just a helpless observer as the two giants stood and made out at the foot of the bed.  He watched as their hands moved over their massive bodies while the kissing became more passionate.  He felt anger as he watched them but also fear.  He watched as Jake grabbed Kendall’s butt, getting a handful of one of her firm cheeks.  Kendall had an arm around him while her other was running along his side while Jake’s free hand that wasn’t on her butt was on her back.

            Mike slowly began to realize what these giants were about to do and he wanted no part of it.  He wanted absolutely no part of what they were about to do.  He watched as they continued to kiss, their kissing getting hot and heavy.  Mike watched the couple continue to make out and wished they wouldn’t do what he knew they were about to do.  Kendall was running one of her hands over Jake’s chest and he noticed one of her hands start to drift down to the giant’s waist.

Mike heard what sounded like a belt buckle being fumbled with.

            Mike turned towards the noise and saw Kendall undoing Jake’s belt.  He watched as her large hand effortlessly undid the giant’s belt and then unbutton his shorts.  While Kendall was fiddling with his belt and shorts, Mike watched as Jake lifted his legs up one at a time and removed his black socks from his feet.  She then unzipped and yanked his shorts down, exposing his boxers.  Mike shuttered as he saw the bugle in the front of the giant’s boxers.  He saw Jake’s leg move, most likely kicking off his shorts before the giant pulled his t-shirt off and tossed it across the room.

            Kendall and Jake began to kiss once again, Jake in only his boxers and Kendall still fully clothed.  Mike saw one of Kendall’s manicured hands move down to the front of Jake’s boxers and cup his manhood.  He saw her press her hand against it and watched as her hand remained there.  Kendall groped Jake’s manhood as she kissed him, rubbing at the bugle in his boxers.  Mike watched as the couple continued to kiss before pulling apart.  The couple turned so Kendall’s back was now facing him.

            Mike looked up at Kendall’s shapely posterior, feeling a stirring between his legs as he looked up at it.  It was so firm and round and looked amazing encased in the white denim of her shorts.  He heard the giant couple kiss again before they withdrew and Kendall giggled.  Kendall looked to be lowering herself and Mike realized she was going to sit on the bed.  Mike was cast in a shadow courtesy of his ex-girlfriend’s ass.  Mike watched as Kendall’s butt grew larger and larger as it descended.

            Mike yelled out in terror as Kendall’s rear descended on him.  He tried to run but it was difficult to move about on the comforter for him.  He dove out towards the edge of the increasing shadow and closed his eyes.  He half expected Kendall’s butt to crash down on him, burying him beneath her.  He heard a loud noise and found himself in the air before crashing back down to the comforter and rolling a bit.  He then heard loud, booming giggling coming from above him.

            Mike opened his eyes and turned to look to either side.  On either side of him were enormous tan mountains.  He turned even further to see the tan mountains became white denim, frayed where the enormous tan mountains began.  He quickly realized with a slight shock, these tan mountains were Kendall’s toned thighs.  As he turned around completely, he found himself staring at her denim covered crotch.  He heard more loud giggling and looked up.

            He found Kendall’s pretty face staring down at him, a cruel smile greeting him.  She ran a hand through her blonde hair before giggling once more.  “Did you think I was going to sit on you?  You probably would’ve liked that, wouldn’t you have?  Loser.”  He then watched as Kendall ran a hand along her tan thigh.  “You haven’t been between my legs in a long time, little guy.  Enjoying the view?  I guess it’s just, a little,” she giggled before continuing, “different than the last time.”  Mike heard Jake laugh and turned to see the giant man was standing right next to the bed.  Kendall looked down at him and smiled.

Mike turned towards the giant as he followed Kendall’s hands.  Mike watched as her large hands gripped either side of the giant’s boxers.  In one simple motion, she then pulled these down as well.  The giant’s enormous member was sprung free from its prison.  He saw that the giant was already semi erect.  Jake’s legs shifted as he kicked off the boxers Kendall had pulled down.    Kendall reached towards the enormous member and wrapped a hand around it, slowly stroking it while smirking.  Jake grinned down at Mike before lifting one of his legs up, brushing Kendall’s hand away and bringing his leg down on the bed, causing Mike to lose balance.

Mike was thrown into the air as Jake climbed into the bed.  Mike was bounced and thrown about as he had no idea what was even going on.  The ground beneath was shifting which he could feel when he wasn’t being tossed about in the air.  Mike yelled as he flew into the air before landing back on the comforter and thankfully coming to a stop once again.

As Mike looked around his surroundings, he noticed lightly tanned, hairy hills on either side of him.  Mike became terrified thinking of just where he was now.  He slowly turned, scared out of his mind of what he might see.  Mike was greeted by the sight of Jake’s enormous manhood, his semi erect penis towering high above him while the giant’s balls rested in front of him.  “Like what you see?”  Jake boomed, grinning down at Mike between his legs.  Mike heard Kendall laugh from behind him.

Mike turned around to see Kendall now standing at the foot of the bed.  Jake and her had switched places which had resulted in Mike being thrown every which way.  The blonde giantess smiled as she pulled off her tank top, casually tossing it aside to reveal her white bra and her tan, toned abs.  Mike noticed a diamond stud in her belly button as he remembered the fit giantess had always loved her navel piercing.  Kendall giggled loudly as she looked down at Mike.

Kendall ran her hands down her body and smiled.  “You’ve probably fantasized about me every night.  Tugging that little dick of yours to thoughts of me.  Now you have the real thing right in front of you.”  Kendall ran her hands through her blonde hair and grinned before moving her hands back down to her shorts.  Mike watched as she unbuttoned the shorts and unzipped the zipper before gripping the slides of the shorts.  She wiggled the shorts off of her hips, biting her lip as she did so.  God, she was so hot Mike thought as he watched her wiggled out of her shorts.

Mike saw Kendall was a wearing pair of white panties.  He saw her legs shift as she stepped out of her shorts and then kicked them away from the bed.  She ran her hands along her body once again before they settled on her hips.  He watched as she hooked her fingers into her panties and slightly pulled them down, teasing both her new boyfriend and ex-boyfriend.

“Come on, babe.  Quit teasing and get the sexy ass of yours over here.”  Jake laughed.  Kendall pulled her panties back up and grinned as she took a step forward before climbing onto the bed.  Mike bounced slightly as on the comforter as the giantess settled onto the bed.  He was now trapped between the two giants.

Mike was scared shitless between the giant couple.  He saw both of the enormous giants smiling down at him.  Mike turned to face Jake once again and stared up at the giant’s enormous manhood.  His gaze lingered on it a little longer than it probably should’ve of. 

“Hey babe, are you sure your ex didn’t cheat on you with a dude?  Cause he seems awfully interested in my dick.”  Jake said while Kendall burst out laughing.  Jake grinned down at Mike.  “I think he just might be a little fag.”  Kendall laughed even louder at this as Jake said it.  “I don’t know, maybe he is.  It would explain a lot.”

Mike trembled as the giant couple laughed.  He watched as Kendall moved towards Jake, her massive body moving above him.  The two began to kiss once more above him.  Kendall’s tanned stomach was like a sky to him and the glittering diamond of her navel piercing stood out against the expanse of the taught, tan stomach.  He saw her toned midriff and felt a stirring in his own loins.  He was also looking up at Kendall’s sizeable breasts which he saw Jake began to paw before moving around her body. 

Mike watched as the giant couple kissed above him like gods.  He saw Jake expertly undo Kendall’s bra before removing it from her and tossing it somewhere else in the room.  Mike looked up at her perky breasts which were now free from her bra, hanging high above him.  He felt his own penis begin to grow erect as he looked up at her massive breasts.  Jake was beginning to lean back slightly more than he had been before and Mike noticed the giant’s enormous member becoming slightly more erect as well.

The giants withdrew from kissing each other and once again looked down at Mike.  Kendall noticed Mike was once again staring at her new boyfriend’s penis.  “My new boyfriend’s quite well endowed, isn’t he?  Puts your tiny dick to shame.”  Mike turned and looked up at Kendall who was looking down at him. 

“He actually gets me off, like for real.  I don’t have to finish myself off like I did with you.  Jake here knows how to get the job done.”  Mike looked down as Kendall gave him a smug look.  He saw one of Kendall’s large, manicured hand coming towards him as a mischievous smile came across her face.

 Kendall’s long fingers closed around him and she lifted him up.  She was moving her hand and him, towards Jake.  Mike struggled against her grip but it was useless.  There was no way he could escape the blonde giantess’s hold.  Kendall was just grinning down at him while he looked up terrified at her.

Kendall opened her hand slightly and Mike found himself being pressed against the warm, semi erect member of the giant.  Kendall’s hand was wrapped around Jake’s cock with Mike held against it.  He was trapped between the hand of Kendall and the warm shaft of Jake’s giant member.  Kendall began to move her hand, rubbing Mike against the monstrous cock.

Mike wanted to scream as he was forcefully rubbed against the large member.  Kendall kept him firmly pressed against it as she stroked.  It was getting rather warm between her hand and the cock as she rubbed it.  It was also starting to smell musky.

He could hear muffled laughter and knew both of the giants found his current predicament quite amusing.  Kendall began to rub Jake’s member a bit more forcefully, painfully dragging Mike along as her hand moved up and down.  He could feel Jake’s penis becoming more engorged.

Kendall finally pulled her hand away from the now engorged member, allowing Mike fresh air as he was pulled away as well.  Kendall allowed Mike to fall back to the comforter after he had been an unwilling participant in pleasuring her new man.  He saw that Jake’s penis was fully erect or very close to it.  Mike shuttered as he looked at the towering beast.

Mike felt the comforter shift beneath him and turned to see Kendall once again hooking her fingers into her panties.  She began to wiggle them down over her hips.  Mike watched as they were sexily pulled down, revealing her womanhood.  She was shaved which Mike remembered she pretty much always was except for the times she did have a landing strip he recalled.

Jake’s hand had drifted down to his member and he began to stroke himself.  Mike could hear the sound of Jake beginning to stroke himself and cast a quick glance behind him before returning his attention to Kendall.

Mike watched as she pulled her panties all the way down before kicking them off when she got them all the down.  He watched as she knocked her discarded panties from the bed with a foot.  She climbed back onto the bed and he felt the bed shifting beneath him as Kendall climbed back on.  He was now on a bed with two completely nude giants.

Kendall grabbed Mike up and carried him towards between her legs.  “I know you were always dying to have a threesome, little man, but I’m sure you never imagined it would be like this.”  Mike saw Kendall’s grinning face before he found her massive sex rushing towards him as he flew between her thighs.

Mike saw her clitoris which was as big as his head as he was moved towards her sex’s maw.  Mike wanted to cry out as he found himself helpless against the giantess’s grip as he was held between her thighs.  He was then dragged along her lips as her other hand spread open her sex.  He found himself wet from being dragged along the lips of her vagina before she plunged him into the enormous sex.

Mike found himself in a wet, dank, dark cave that was his ex-girlfriend’s vagina as he was left as her hand retreated.  He could hear noises that he was afraid to even think what they were and shifted about, no doubt inadvertently pleasuring the enormous woman.  He could hear moans and groans coming from the woman he was currently inside of as he shifted about the dark cave, pleasuring her unintentionally with his movements.

Mike tried to move towards the opening where he had been inserted but as he moved along the warm, slick surface, light flooded the dark cave as the lips parted.  This burst of light was quickly eliminated as Mike watched as the head of an enormous penis entered which once again left him darkness. 

Mike found himself trapped beneath the shaft and could feel the warmth coming from the erect member as it passed over him.  As the giant began to thrust, Mike could feel the enormous penis as it moved about above him.  It rubbed against him as he desperately tried to stay out of the way of the thrusting member which was proving to be difficult as it rubbed against him.  He was sliding about the inside of the musky sex while the giant’s cock rammed in once again, pounding him against her vaginal wall. Mike could feel the vaginal muscles beneath him while she began to get more and more wet.

With each thrust from the giant, Mike found himself being dragged further and further into the vagina of the giantess.  As the giant’s cock retreated slightly for another thrust, Mike found himself having been crammed deeper than he had ever been before.  As Jake rammed his cock in this time, Mike found himself pummeled by the head of the engorged member and rammed against the soft vaginal wall of the giantess.  Each thrust pounded him into the slick, musky wall behind him.

Mike was covered in the natural juices and could feel the vaginal walls around him contract along with the low moans of Kendall as the couple continued.  It was dark, wet, and hot.  Mike’s whole world was in constant motion as he was slammed repeatedly by the giant’s penis. 

He could hear groans and moans of pleasure and the giantess’s entire body seemed to shutter with each thrust.  The tip of the giant’s penis was already slick with pre-cum and vaginal fluids and the member seemed to be even more engorged.  Mike was being absolutely battered.  As the massive cock rammed into him one more time, a blast of cum erupted from the tip.

Mike was coated in the hot, sticky load of the giant as his enormous cock pumped out gallons of cum.  Mike heard a loud moan and Kendall’s entire body seemed to shutter once again in pleasure as he realized that she too came.  Mike was hit by another blast of cum as the giant’s member discharged once again.  He was hit by a few more blasts of cum from the giant’s enormous penis before it began to deflate.  As the giant’s deflating member was withdrawn from the dank, dark vagina, ejaculate spilled from the massive sex.

Mike found himself carried out as the cum spilled out of Kendall.  He was greeted by bright light as he exited her vagina and landed in the cooling cum and juices that were pooling on the sheets between Kendall’s thighs.

Mike could hear the giants panting, and tried to pull himself from the cooling pool of ejaculate he was currently in.  As Mike tried to pull himself up, he looked up and saw Kendall finally look down at him between her legs.  She had a smug smile and an evil glint in her eyes.  He watched as Kendall reached for him with a tissue.

Mike was enveloped by the tissue and pulled out of the pool of cum.  He could feel Kendall maneuvering the tissue about, cleaning him of their hot, sticky juices.  He could feel slight pressure as her large fingers pressed on him.  He was already in pain and the pressure she was exerting on him while moving the tissue about only served to cause him more pain.

Mike felt the tissue moving once and again and found himself falling onto a hard surface.  He slowly that it was a night stand as he got his bearings.  Mike turned about and saw Kendall toss the tissue into a small trash can.  Mike could do nothing but tremble as he took in the sight of the naked giant couple lying on the bed.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Apologies for the long delay.  Please review!