- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my third story, but I'm holding off on posting the second one. It'll be posted soon, but I'm making it even better right now. This one is something I wrote for fun, never having any intention of putting it up. But it turns out, it aint so bad, I think. Tell me what you think.

All the categories will come, eventually. Be patient, not all of them are in the first chapter.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Jay gets a surprise.

----- Tuesday evening

It was early evening, just after dinner, and Jay was in his hotel suite. James Tildwell -- Jay as he was known -- had just finished up a day with a potential client they were hoping to land; a very big and influential company that he had been pursuing for nearly three months now. If he could land this it would be a very big deal indeed and would finally get his employer to recognize his abilities as a salesman. Not to mention the reputation he'd have with all the pretty young ladies in the office, who, being pretty materialistic, would only swoon around the guys who were most successful.

To help with the negotiations the firm sent one of their attorneys, Michele, along with Jay. Michele Dulong was pretty charming when she wanted to be, about five feet one inch tall with sandy blond hair that she wore in a bob. She wasn't very voluptuous, but neither was she skinny. She kept herself in good shape working out at the gym and doing yoga. The firm gave every associate a free membership and she took advantage of it. She was also good at her job, if a bit quiet and mostly stayed to herself.

Jay, standing at an average height of five foot and ten inches, was similarly in good shape, but was more outgoing. He wasn't muscle bound or anything but didn't have much fat on his body either. He had short, brown hair and brown eyes. Just your average 28 year old guy.

Of course, Jay had his eye on Michele since his first day in the office. Most guys there did. She certainly wasn't the only looker in the office, but she was one of them and Jay had thanked his lucky stars that the two were paired together for this sales pitch.

But like was said before, Michele was somewhat aloof, preferring to keep to herself and rarely engaged in the night outs that the rest of the firm was famous for. Yes, they played hard, but they also worked hard, which was why the firm was so successful. That's not to say that Michele was not personable to those at work and would talk with anyone, but they had to approach her first. She didn't have any real good friends at the firm and her life was somewhat of a mystery to most of them. However, she was great at negotiating contracts and the firm definitely recognized her qualifications and sent her along with Jay so he wouldn't mess the deal up.

Jay, was fairly new at the firm and was still working on building a reputation. Therefore, he played it cool with the girls in the office, preferring to build his reputation by example. He was smart. The partners appreciated these two traits in him and had confidence in him except for this inexperience.

This first day of meetings was rough. They flew in late last night and hadn't much sleep the night before. The days negotiations took a toll on both of the them. Jay was ready for a nice hot shower and some sleep. It was going to be a long week.

He was undressing when he heard the knock on his hotel room door. Still in his pants but just wearing a t-shirt and socks, he opened the door to find Michele. It was a pleasant surprise.

"Jay, I ... I need your help."

"Ok."

"Can I come in?"

"Sure." He showed her to the suite's dinette table and had her take a seat. He sat across from her. "So, what can I do for you?"

"I can't make it tomorrow."

"What? You can't leave me to do the negotiating myself. Are you sick or something?"

"Yes, I'm sick and I'm getting worse."

"Oh, shit. Let me find a doctor for you."

"No! No doctor."

"Ok. Do you need medication?"

"I wish there were something."

"What's wrong?"

"Promise you won't laugh."

"Try me."

"I'm shrinking."

Jay stood silent and thought for a bit. He cocked his head to the side staring at Michele. She did look pretty small, but then she always had been on the short side. Her clothes were a bit loose but he couldn't be sure they weren't this way before.

"Oh, I get it.", he said. "Dinner was great and so was the wine. But you only had one glass. Did you get into your room's bar?"

"No. I'm not drunk.", she said, rather annoyed. "I, ... oh no." She got up and leaned on the table in the suite's dinette, her eyes closed. Her other arm went around her stomach. "Mmmmfph.", she groaned. Then she leaned back panting to catch her breath.

"Whoooooa! You weren't kidding. I saw you. Something definitely happened. Michele, what the hell is going on?"

"I told you: I'm shrinking.", she cried, tears in her eyes.

"Ok. Ok. Just, ... just hold on. Here. Come sit on the couch." He led her by the arm to the couch and sat her down.

"You need medical help. Just stay right here; I'm going to call 911."

"NO! I can handle this."

"Yeah, right. Like hell you can handle it. This is too weird. I've never heard of anything like this."

"I can. I've been through this before."

"Huh? When?"

"It's been happening for the last two years or so. Off and on. It happens like every month and a half."

"Wow. That must be why you're so short. How tall were you when this began?"

"It's not like that. I grow back after a couple of days."

"You shrink then grow back?"

"Yes. I just need to lay low for a couple days."

He snickered, "Ha, lay low. Get it. LOW."

"Shut up."

"Sorry. What do you want me to do?"

"Just, I don't know. Protect me. I've never been away from home when this happens."

"Ok. I can do that. Anything else?"

"Yeah. You tell anyone, I mean anyone, and I'll cut your balls off."

"Ohhh kay. I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Look, Jay, I didn't want anyone to ever know about this but I have no choice. Just be cool about it, ok?"

"Ok. I'm cool. Right?"

"Yes, you're cool. Just, ... oh, fuck, ... unghhff."

"You did it again."

"No shit. But _I_ don't do this, ok? It just happens."

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll help. How long does it last?"

"I told you a couple of days."

"No, I mean how long do you shrink then grow?"

"Oh. I shrink for a few hours and stay small for about a day. Then it takes a few hours to grow back."

"Wow. How small do you get?"

"I'm not real sure. At least down to a foot. Sometimes I'm sure it's smaller but it's kind of hard to measure myself."

"A foot. Oh my God. So, you're always by yourself when this happens?"

"Yes. Until now."

"And nobody else knows?"

"Nobody. Keep it quiet."

"Ok, I will."

"Jay."

"Yes."

"This is extremely hard for me. I hardly know you, but you seem like a nice enough guy. I'm trusting you. I have no choice so, please don't let me down."

"I won't."

"Now things are going to get pretty weird."

"You're telling me."

"My clothes don't shrink with me. That means ..."

"You'll be naked. Don't worry, I won't look."

"You'll have to look. Don't worry about it. You just have to stay cool."

"Ok."

"And one other thing."

"Go ahead?"

"I, um, ... I ..."

"What?"

"I get very ... horny, ok?"

"You ... do?"

"Yes, I do, damnit."

"Alright."

"Just don't freak out any more than necessary."

"I won't."

"We'll see about that. Oh, mmmmmmmpfff."

"Your clothes are starting to get real loose."

"Very astute observation there Mr. Sherlock."

He rolled his eyes.

"You'll have to go alone tomorrow. Just tell them I'm too sick."

"I guess you can stay in the room tomorrow. What about room service? What if they find you?"

"Oh, shit. I didn't think of that. You'll have to tell them not to come."

"It won't work. I know. It's happened to me before. They just come right in even when you leave the sign on the door."

"How do you know?"

"I was in a hotel once and stayed up real late one night. The next day I woke real late too and I called and put the little sign on the door and took a shower. I walked out naked to find a fat little old cleaning lady inside going through my stuff."

"Damn."

"You said you shrunk at least to a foot but maybe smaller. You never measured yourself, right?"

"Right. It's not like I could pick up a ruler at that size, even if I could climb up the desk to get it."

"You were stuck on the floor?"

"Only a couple of times. If I get stuck on the floor I have to stay there until I grow again. I usually get on the bed before I shrink too much. Unnnngh."

"Ok. Maybe we can put you in a suitcase so you won't be found."

"I don't want to be trapped in a dark suitcase, Jay."

"Michele, you have to face facts. We have to hide you."

"I was hoping we didn't."

"I'm going to have to go tomorrow. You know how important this is, right?"

"Yes, I know. I'll be fine."

"If you get small enough I can take you with me in my pocket. Do you think you'll get like, just a few inches tall?"

"We'll have to wait and see. I'm not sure being in your pocket is such a good idea."

"You'll be with me. I can keep an eye on you so nothing happens."

"Maybe. I don't even know if ... ooooh my god. Aaaarrrrrmmmpf."

"Michele, your clothes are about fall off."

"Damnit, Jay. I know that."

"Sorry, Michele. This is too weird."

"Ya think? Well how weird do you think this is?", she said, right before she walked up to him, pulled his head down to hers and gave hime a kiss.

Jay couldn't talk. She stepped back, then stepped out of her clothes.

"Whu whu, uh, you ..."

His tongue-tied sentence was interrupted with another kiss.

"I'm horny. Remember?"

"Uh.", was all he could say.

"Oooooohh, fuck. Zzzzhhhhhhmmmp.", she said, then fell halfway onto the couch, bent over. "I'm sorry, Jay."

She was nearly down to three feet tall by now. Jay just stood and stared.

"It gets ... mmmmmmpfff."

"Huh?"

"It gets faster. Then it slows down again but I still shrink for another two or three hours. Unnnnngh."

"You're, you're, you're not even two feet tall now."

"Come over here.", she commanded. He obeyed.

"There.", she said. "I'm below your fucking crotch. Shit. I always wanted do this."

She reached up and unbuckled his belt, then fumbled with the button.

"Here, I'll do it.", Jay said. He dropped his pants and stepped out. Michele reached in through the vent of his boxers and grabbed his member.

"Whoa.", Jay jumped.

"Take 'em off."

He did.

"All of it."

He finished taking off his t-shirt and socks.

"Sit.", she commanded. Then she jumped up on the couch and started stroking him. "Ooooh, yeeees. It's soooo big."

Jay felt really good about this, finally. She couldn't help herself and straddled him sitting on the couch in the reverse cowboy position. She had a little trouble fitting it in but she was not going to miss this chance. This was her biggest fantasy whenever she had her shrinking episodes, and now it was reality.

She started moving up and down, slow at first, but the pace picked up rapidly. Soon she was grinding into him, wiggling her hips. Then she was convulsing and came screaming.

Jay, for his part, made a valiant effort at staying with her until the end, but her climax was too much for him to take and he exploded right with her.

They both finally came down from their high and rested.

"Oh my God, Michele. That, ... that, ... that ..."

"Was unreal?"

"Yeah, unreal."

"You're telling me. I always wanted to do that?"

"You've never ..."

"I've never been with anyone before when I've shrunk. I had to do this with you before I got too small."

"It wouldn't fit then, would it?"

"Wait for a couple of hours and we'll see what we can do then."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope."

He looked down upon Michele laying in his lap. She looked even smaller than when she started just a few minutes ago. He picked her up like a baby, a hand on each side under her arms, and brought her up to his face.

"Easy there, cowboy.", she said.

He studied her. She was a perfectly proportioned adult, just quarter sized. She was nude and she was exquisite. He felt something for her; he didn't know what. Almost like a little part of him was part of her. He was getting horny again.

Being held and examined by Jay was making her horny again too. For her, it was par along with the shrinking: she expected it. But it was somehow stronger this time. This time someone else was around for her to act with. Her heart was beating hard.

"Oooooouuuuuugh."

He literally felt her shrink this time. The experience made him grow fonder for her. And this time -- for the first time since she started her shrinking a little more than a year ago -- she felt safe.

He sat up and set her down between his legs. She walked up to his member and hugged it like a little baby. Or at this particular time, like a big baby. Standing on the couch between his legs, the head of his shaft came up to her chin.

She squeezed him. He responded involuntarily by bobbing and pulsing. She held on feeling the muscles. This time he lasted but a fraction of the last time. He spurted and Michele's face ended up completely covered in cum.

She relished this and made no attempt to wipe it from her face. She dipped a finger on it though, then opened her mouth for a taste.

"Mmmm. That's ... oh, ohhhh, uuuuuunnnnnngh uh.", she sputtered again, shrinking another inch or two. By this time she was not much more than a foot high. It was clear to both of them that if she kept going for another hour or two like she said she would, that she would end up much less than a foot tall.

He picked her up again, this time with one hand. To her surprise she wasn't frightened like she always imagined she'd be. Instead, she felt secure in his hand.

He loved feeling her little body; the heat, the feeling of muscles beneath her skin, the hardness of her tiny bones. They were endearing her to Jay.

"What do we do now?", he asked.

"I don't know. Just ... don't leave me."

"You don't have to worry about that. That's the last thing I would do at this moment."

She was holding onto his thumb. It felt good. She pulled it in to her chest. He started massaging her with it, and she was getting aroused again.

In any other situation she would have felt betrayed by her body. Right now she had abandoned all pretense of disliking the sex she was having. She decided to give in to her feelings the moment she gave Jay that first kiss. Blame it on the first time that opportunity had presented itself in a couple of years. Or blame it on the colossal horniness that came whenever she had shrunk. Or just blame it on the tension that had been building between the two ever since they met up the day before in the airport.

They had their first real conversation on the plane. The times in the office before this project were always about trivial things: the weather, sports teams, traffic, gossip and so on.

Now things were past the artificial boundaries people set up between themselves. She didn't have a choice in the matter, she knew, however, even if she did, she would have picked Jay.

She straddled his pinky finger and started grinding her hips into it. Jay was spellbound at her attempts to hump his finger. He gave assistance by moving his pinky in time to her motions.

She had another orgasm. She also had another shrinking episode.

He brought her to the dinette table.

"Ooo, that's cold.", she said.

So, he carried her over to the bedroom and set her on the bed.

"Better?", he asked.

"Much."

"Where will you sleep tonight?"

"With you, I guess."

"What if I roll over on you? That won't be good."

"I guess not. I don't know. Any ideas?"

Jay thought for a while then got up and went over to the bathroom. He grabbed his toiletry bag and emptied it out. He scrunched a clean, white, hotel hand towel into it and brought it over to Michele. It looked like she had shrunk again.

"Here. Try laying down in there. See if that's comfortable enough."

While inside she wiped her face on the corner of the towel then moved to the center and curled up. She got back out and gave Jay the thumbs up.

"Good.", he said. "I'm going to take a shower. Are you going to be ok here?"

"I could use a shower too."

"I don't think so. How about a bath?"

"That'll do."

He gathered and folded her clothes and put them out of the way. Then he got a big bowl from the dinette and filled it with warm water.

"Here you go."

She stepped in and sat down.

"Oh wait.", he said as he ran to the bathroom and came back with a little bottle of shampoo. "I don't have any bubble bath but I think this should do."

He squirted some into the bowl and swirled it around with his fingers taking Michele along for a spiral ride.

"Hey, be careful.", she said, standing up.

"Oops. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'll be more careful."

She looked beyond the bowl and saw Jay's dick just above the table. It was semi-erect and it made her semi-horny. She sat back down in the bowl and started fingering herself. She was definitely unabashed now, trusting Jay totally.

"Again?", he said.

"I told you it makes me horny."

"How long are you going to do that?"

"All night."

"You're not going to get any sleep."

"Don't need any. I don't need to eat when I'm this small either."

"What about drinking?"

"Sometimes I get a little thirsty, but I'm ok until I grow back."

"What happens if you don't grow back?"

"I always do. Plus, I don't want to think about it going all wrong."

"Ok. Well, I'm going to take a shower. Are you going to be ok here while I do?"

Her eyes were closed as her fingers were working frantically.

"Take your shower.", she said.

When he was done with his shower, Jay came out of the bathroom still drying himself but carrying another hand towel with him for Michele. She tried to get herself out of the bowl but kept slipping on the sides. She had shrunk again while he was in the shower.

He picked her up and wrapped her up in the hand towel like a little kid. He dried her off and she let him do it rather than do it herself.

"Thanks, Jay. I've never taken a bath like that. It was unlike anything I've ever experienced. Water is so different at this size."

"You've never had experience with water at that size?"

"Nope."

"Maybe you'll get to do it again."

"I'd rather not shrink again."

"But you don't really have control over it, do you?"

"I wish I did."

"The whole experience must be surreal, not just the bath."

"It was, very much so, the first few times. I'm starting to get a little used to it. That is, until I did this in front of someone. In front of you."

"You can trust me."

"Good. Take me to my bed please. I have a need to Jill-off again."

"Uh, ok."

He did, and she did. Her jerking off was like a little buzz motor. "How could someone's hand move so fast?", he thought. It didn't seem like she would be stopping anytime soon and he remembered what she said about being up all night long.

But he was tired so he turned off the lights and went to bed.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me what you think -- good or bad. More to come.