- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian gives Olivia a foot massage and a little more..

Horror struck the tiny Brian at Olivia’s question – he thought of Amy absentmindedly playing with the pen cap with her feet. Olivia could do that and more to him. He shuddered but said calmly, “Ok, I will do it.”

“Yayyy, I am so happy that my tiny man is going to bring comfort to my day.”

Olivia placed Brian on the ground. He saw her feet encased in high-heeled sandals. Her toes were polished with a dark purple. Brian could only watch as her toes wiggled – likely in anticipation of what was to come. Brian couldn’t think about it for too long. He was oddly turned on by it all. Why would he be turned on by that? Olivia could crush him flat under one of her feet with minimal effort.

Brian thought of Amy – sweet Amy. He wouldn’t have minded being with her at his current state. Amy would never go on the power trip that Olivia took on so easily.

Olivia loosened the straps of her sandals and kicked them off. He could smell the mixture of sweat, leather, and blueberries (?) Olivia brought a foot over Brian’s body. He could see every detail of her long and powerful sole: the way the foot subconsciously flexed, the light wrinkles in her sole, and the fact that her foot was very pink from being encased in the shoes. Olivia was a tall girl and had large feet even by normal sized people standards. Now her foot effortlessly dominated him.

“I demand that you take care of me now”, said Olivia.

Brian had to play her game. He hoped he could hide his arousal from her – not an easy task since he was naked.

Olivia moved her foot down and carefully placed her big and second toe right between Brian’s body.

“Little man, I want you to make me feel like a goddess.”

Brian gave the big toe a little kiss.

“Is that the best you got? I want more!!”

Brian then started to passionately kiss the toe giving it the occasional lick. He could hear Olivia giggle from above.

“That’s more like it – caress my foot like the bugman you are.”

Brian began to rub his whole body onto Olivia’s foot. He paid extra attention to the soft skin in between her toes as she shuddered with pleasure. Whether he was doing a good job or if she just liked the fact that she had a tiny man at her foot, he felt that he was farther away from becoming a useless splat of blood. Brian continued his exploits as he felt the soft flesh manipulate his body. Brian felt his dick grow harder. He no longer cared – this was too good. He needed to continue his pleasure.

“Ohhhh little man”, moaned Olivia, “something tells me you like my foot a lot. I was always self-conscious about my feet since they are size 11 but I suppose any foot looks big to you now except those of tinies like you.”

“I think they’re beautiful”, blurted Brian as he was continuing his foot fucking. He instantly regretted saying that and he couldn’t take it back.

“Awww thank you little guy”, cooed Olivia, “I definitely feel that you are enjoying this.”

Olivia then moved each foot closer to Brian so that he was sandwiched in between her soles.

“Let it all out”, said Olivia, “I don’t mind at all.”

Most of Brian didn’t want to do this -however, his libido was the victor.

Brian rubbed his cock into Olivia’s sole. He thought if he was any smaller that he could find a nice wrinkle to put his cock into and fuck it that way. However, the sole offered enough stimulation to his one-inch body. He closed his eyes and imagined Amy. Would she let him do the same thing as Olivia? Amy had even prettier feet than Olivia. He wondered if his sweet friend would act like Olivia if the opportunity arose? Brian doubted it, but it was enough to make him hornier than he had ever been. He passionately kissed Olivia’s foot as the other foot lightly pushed into his backside. This was it – thought Brian – the point of no return. Holy fucking shit. The point of no return. He came onto Olivia’s sole. Brian hated himself for it. He cursed himself for not having more self-control, but it was hard to imagine any other guy being able to restrain himself from all of the stimulation.

Olivia felt Brian’s release since she released him from her feet.

“Wow”, gasped Olivia, “for such a tiny – you had a big load. I never knew you liked my feet so much.”

“Neither did I”, grumbled Brian.

“Come on”, said Olivia, “you love me. I hope you can commit to be my tiny slave like Dr. Lennox did.”

Brian didn’t know what to say.

“I promise you that I will make your wildest dreams come true”, said Olivia, “you just need to do exactly what I say and let me do what I intend to do with this shrink ray.”

Brian groaned. He wasn’t surprised by her bluntness – she didn’t need to beat around the bush given their situation.

“If your wee wee could vote, it would want to stay with me. I know that much.” Olivia put her foot over Brian’s body and then began to softly rub his body. Brian was impressed with how careful she was in rubbing him. At his inch-tall height, a lot of bad shit could have happened. He groaned. His penis had begun to grow at full mast again. How did that happen? He just came five to ten minutes ago.

“I think it’s ready for more”, said Olivia, “kiss my foot.”

Brian began to kiss Olivia’s foot. He was being violated. This wasn’t love at all. Olivia was manipulating him – the scary thing was that it was working. He wanted to worship the massive foot above him and the woman who owned that massive foot. Brian knew that he didn’t care for her at all, but he figured he would make the best of it until he could get out of the giant bitch’s spell.

Brian felt his body be grabbed by Olivia’s toes. She lifted her foot up with glee. She shook her foot around as she was sitting on a chair. Brian felt his stomach flip. This was going to make him sick. He wondered if she knew that or not.

“I think I’m feeling sick”, squeaked Brian.

“Awww – my little man is getting sicky. I think I know the cure for that.” Brian felt the toes loosen their grip. He thought he was going to fall to his death but landed on Olivia’s palm. She moved him towards her face and gave him a giant kiss. He didn’t want to admit it, but he was overcome with lust. How could she be so goddamn powerful?

Before Olivia moved her lip away, he gave it a little kiss of his own. He saw Olivia’s mouth turn into a delighted grin as she whispered, “my little man”. Brian sighed.

“This will be your life if you become my loyal servant”, said Olivia sweetly, “however, if you disobey me or try to play any nasty tricks on me – you will be crushed like the bug-sized man you are. So, please be with me. I think you and Ricky can help me a great deal and I can help you. I treat my loyal buggies well.”

Brian didn’t want to respond. He didn’t have to respond. He knew that she knew that he knew.

“I wanna play with this toy a little more”, said Olivia, “for now, I will bring you back to your room.” She put Brian into the container and said, “Cya later, little man.”

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know this chapter was kind of short but I hope you enjoyed it!