- Text Size +

"I awoke in a kneeling position, my head throbbing and my vision shrouded by the musty black pillow case over my head. I blinked hard as I felt the warm, sticky substance clinging to the side of my head. It smelled of copper- blood.

I was knelt on a soft surface- a sleeping bag or thin mattress, I thought. My hands were bound tight behind me, my fingers numbing from the lack of circulation.

As my eyes began to adjust, I could see through the black polycotton that my surroundings were cramped and narrow, dimly lit by a small overhead lamp affixed to the ceiling. There were two people in here with me- silhouettes almost. One was seated with it's legs crossed, the other pacing as best it could in the narrow space afforded to us.

We were moving, I realized. We were in the back of what must have been a very small van. If the duo were talking, I couldn't hear over the vans engine or the ringing in my ears. Every so often the pacing figure would stop to correct his footing when the van braked or turned a corner.

I tried to open my mouth in order to rotate my aching jaw, only to realize my mouth was securely fastened by yet more adhesive.
It was now that I began to mmph through the tape in protest of my captivity.
The pacing figure stopped as they both turned their heads to look at me.
Convinced they could understand the muffled piece of mind I was giving them, I carried on as the pacing figure now stepped towards me and rounded behind me. The seating figure had not moved, continuing to silently look. I didn't need to see through the dirty, black cotton fabric or the dimly lit van to feel her steely grey eyes penetrating me, the corner of her mouth that I couldn't see curling up into a smile.
It was as I started to grow silent under her invisible and overpowering gaze that I felt the breathing on the back of my neck- the cloth wielding hand coming from behind and clamping down on my mouth. As I inhaled what smelt like lighter fluid and my vision blurred, my entire body began to feel heavy and unwieldy, eventually going limp as I closed my eyes and the darkness took me."

Maggie watched as Alexs limp body fell sideways onto the sleeping bag, a slight smile on her face.

"Take that thing off of his head." she instructed her brother. Mitchell nodded, flinging the chloroform soaked cloth across to the corner of the vans interior as he knelt down to remove the pillowcase from Alexs head, revealing his bloodied face.

Maggie pursed her lips as he regarded the wound on the side of his head, where Patrick had slammed his fist in order to make him more... cooperative.
She wasn't overly keen on physical violence, unless absolutely necessary (or particularly amusing)

"Maggie..." Maggies attention shot to her brother, who was looking at her like a sad puppy. "Will we get to play with this one?"
She regarded her brother thoughtfully for a moment, looking to the time on her phone before looking back to him.

"Beg. Say please."

"Please." he repeated.

"Pretty please."

"Pretty please-"

"With a cherry on top" she smiled.

"-with a cherry on top." he parroted childishly.

She uncrossed her legs and clicked at the floor of the van before her. "Come here." she cooed. Without a seconds thought Mitchell stepped over an unconscious Alex and stood before his sister. "Kneel." she commanded gently. He did so. She lifted one ankle booted foot and placed her sole lightly on his shoulder.

"Who do you love?" She asked him sweetly.

"You."

She pressed down lightly with her boot. "I can't hear you."

"You!" he spoke louder.

She lifted her foot from his shoulder and placed it squarely on his chest, beginning to push him slowly to the floor, cupping her hand to one ear as if trying to hear a distant noise.

"YOU!!" he shouted as he was pushed onto his back, his head cushioned by Alexs belly. Maggie smiled before placing the toe of the boot gently against his lips. "Worship me."

"I always worsh-" no sooner had he opened his mouth than she had forced the toe section of her boot into it, stifling his speech.

"Suck." she commanded.

He began doing so vigorously, eyes closed. She smiled as she watched on. She pulled the boot out of his mouth- his head craning forward with it as he lapped at the black sole with his tongue. Opening his eyes briefly he could see his hoody and previously tight shirt were now loose on his body, her boot seeming larger than before he had closed his eyelids.

He moaned as he licked with further vigour, her eyes affixed to him as he did so, biting the bottom of her lip.

The van came to a halt and she pulled her boot from her brothers mouth. She wiped his saliva from the sole of her boot on his shirt- which now clung tightly to his chest once more.

Mitchell looked up to his sister, breathless and with a disappointed look on his face. She looked to him and beckoned him forward. He clambered towards her on his knees.

"Seven minutes. You can play with him for seven minutes"

His face lightened up immediately, and, using his face, he began nuzzling her hand as it rested on her knee, kissing it lightly. She turned her hand over and gripped his chin firmly, leaning in towards him, whispering in his ear.

"But you will be gentle with him, won't you? I don't like pre-damaged toys."

The van had come to a halt in the driveway of a particularly grubby council house on a drab estate.

Patrick exited the van first, newly rolled cigarette hanging from his mouth, followed swiftly by Jacob.
The eldest brother scanned the neighbourhood for any out and about residents before knocking on the side of the van three times.

In response, the rear doors of the van flew open as Mitchell leapt forth from within. Patrick leaned in to pull their unconscious captive- mouth still sealed under the black pillowcase and now securely cucooned in the sleeping bag, the top of which had been sealed around his neck with a generous amount of silver duct tape- over his shoulder. Maggie then stepped lithely down from the back of the van as Jacob closed the van doors behind her.

She sighed in satisfaction as she breathed in the brisk evening air before spitting the gum from her mouth on to the pavement.
They had arrived at the Smith family home.

"I couldn't see anything. I could tell that we were no longer on the move.
Through the musty pillowcase the air smelled like stale beer and cigarettes.
I was in a laying position now, unable to move my arms or legs. It felt as though tape had now been wrapped all around my body from my ankles up to my neck, with another, thicker layer surrounding this.
The surface I was layer on was soft, but lumpy and uncomfortable.
As the thoughts of never seeing my friends or family again raced through my mind along with the thoughts of what horrors the Irish travelling family intended to inflict upon me raced through my mind, the pillowcase was swiftly ripped from my head.
The room was not bright, the ceiling light offering a dim reveal of the yellowed-white plaster, but I squinted all the same. I tried to look around as best I could, seeing now that i was laid out on a tired old bed, but my head was so securely meshed to what I could now see was a sleeping bag encasing me that I wasn't able to see much else.
Then the twins appeared in my view, stood on the bed, leaning over me.
Smiling maniacally."

Alex mmffed into the strong tape as the twins chuckled above him.
Jacob leaned slightly and allowed a thick string of saliva to pour from his slacked jaw into Alex's face.
Mitchell laughed, before raising his ratty trainer clad foot and roughly using the sole of it to smear the thick spit across his cheeks, adding bits of dirt and grime into the mix.
The twins laughed like idiots, before Jacob chirped up.
"What are we going to do with him? We don't have long"
Mitchell looked at their prisoner thoughtfully, before the grin returned to his face. Using the toe of one sneaker to pry the other from his foot, he released his formerly white socked foot and, flexing his toes as he did, slowly began to lower the foot onto the now frantically struggling Alex's face.
Jacob began laughing hysterically as he reached into his pocket for his phone, intent on recording the degredation.
Alex could only struggle in vain as he watched the filthy socked toes splay as they readied to cup around his nose.

The thick socks had been white in the past, but the soles were now unrecognizable: a muddy brown colour subtly offering a stencil image of the shape of the roughly size 9 foot within. Bits of something clung to the sock- Alex silently screaming powerless to resist as the sodden and warm foot reached him and began massaging itself against this face, the vinegary stench bombarding Alex's senses as the rough and wet socked foot pressed against his cheeks, before sliding carelessly over his eyes and forehead and dampening his hair before returning to his chin to begin the cycle again.
Jacob could barely contain his laughter as he watched his brother- who was mostly silent throughout, smiling darkly- humiliate this stranger who had never done anything to wrong them. Jacob was largely immune to the smell wafting around him as he zoomed the recording phone into Alex's tear and sweat smeared cheeks, but even he had to wince as Mitchell placed his socked foot onto to bed by Alexs face as he seated himself on the sleeping bag cucooning their play thing- squarely onto Alex's groin- and pried his other shoe off, revealing a matching soiled sock and the flexing sized 9 within.

He didn't stop there.

Alex's eyes widened in horror as Mitchell leaned forward and peeled the socks from his feet; they were so caked to his feet that they clung resiliently to them like a second skin.
Alex could see the pale, glistening and lint covered feet resting on his chest briefly through his tears before Mitchell shifted his weight and- his own groin above Alex's neck- keeled over the struggling and panicked prisoner.
He spat into Alex's eyes and smiled before he reached down and ripped the duct tape from his mouth.
Alex's screams were instantanious- as the beggining of desperate cries for help filled the room loudly, but Mitchell was very quick to silence them with his sweaty palm.
He leaned in closely to Alex's face.

"If you scream again I'll rape your mouth." He waited for the stiffled screams and struggling to cease as Alex looked into his eyes, terrified. Mitchell removed his hand, and his other appeared into view, holding his balled up and filthy socks. "Open your mouth."
Alex did not comply, but was quick to do so when the hyena recording the scene reached down and pinched his nose tightly. No sooner had he opened his mouth than the socks had been jammed in. The indescribable taste of sweat, lint and God knew what else overwhelmed Alex as he screamed silently into his gag.
Mitchell watched him, a smile on his face, entranced by the toe section of one of the socks still visible, half hanging out of the young man's mouth.
"Clean them." He breathed. "Suck them." Alex did nothing. Mitchell struck him across the face. "Do it!"
Alex closed his eyes tightly, his tears still streaming, as he began to do as he was told, and suck on the putrid fabric in his mouth.
Mitchell, his hand caressing his poorly disguised erection through his sweatpants, then repositioned himself once again, now over Alex, his eyes transfixed upon Alex's pulsating mouth and the sock visible within and out. He pressed his clothed dick against Alex's through the sleeping bad and, placing his hands on either side of Alex's head for support, straddled his prey firmly.
His eyes never leaving Alex's mouth and the toe of his own sock poking out from within, he began dry humping Alex's body through the sleeping bag.
To his horror, Alex realized he was becoming stiff aswell.
Alex screamed and cried as loudly as he could muster into the socks as he felt Mitchells increasingly laboured breath against his face, barely registering the second twins breath in his ear before Jacob slipped his tongue inside.

He closed his eyes tightly once again and prayed for death.

Suddenly, the wet and writhing tongue was very quickly withdrawn from his ear, and Mitchells weight was gone from above him. Maybe he had died after all?
He opened his eyes to see neither of the twins above him, but he could hear Mitchell getting his breath back and Jacob whimpering from a corner of the room. He struggled and squirmed around to see what was going on.
Was he being saved?

Hope was dashed as quickly as it came as a tall shadow loomed over Alex.
Patrick had clearly pulled the feral twins from him, and was now staring at him purposefully.
"Time's up brothers. She's ready for him now."
As Patrick reached down towards him, his vision blurred and everything went black once again.

"I was on a comfier bed this time. I daren't open my eyes, I thought, but I'll atleast make the most of this. I sighed in satisfaction as I stretched out my arms and legs to-
My eyes darted open.
My arms and legs- they'd been untaped, and the sleeping bag was nowhere to be seen. The room was much cleaner, it's soft, subtle and clean pink walls and thick white carpet illuminated delicately by a grid of colourless fairy lights affixed to the entire ceiling.
Sitting up on the large, well made bed, I gasped in clean air as I realized the sock gag- or indeed any gag- was gone, though the foul taste lingered.

As my eyes adjusted, I could see that my own shoes had been removed, showing my embarrassingly odd day of the week socks- one brightly exclaiming that it was Friday whilst the other non-chalantly proclaiming it Tuesday.
My buttoned shirt was also gone, leaving my plain black t-shirt that had been underneath.
As my eyes finally cleared from the tears and adjusted to their new surroundings; I could clearly make out the striking red hair of the girl before i saw the rest of her, sat at her dressing table across the room, looking at me in the reflection of the mirror with her steely grey eyes.

"Sorry about the boys." She genuinely sounded like she was. "They didn't have much of an upbringing-" she turned at the table and looked straight at me, a sympathetic warmth covered her face. "- but I do the best I can."
She sighed deeply and rose swiftly from her perch, lifting a glass of water from the table as she did. "On occasion I allow them a release, it isn't healthy to keep all that energy- that rage- pent up for so long." She sighed again as she walked towards the bed, perching herself on the end of it by my feet. "And, while I have my own plans for you, you were the closest release I had to hand." she tutted to herself. "I should have brought your friend along for them." She mulled this thought over in her mind briefly before stepping back into reality. "Here." She held the water to me.
I stared at the glass suspiciously before my eyes darted back to hers.
"It's just water." She sensed my unease. "A little paracetamol too, to help with your head."
I hadn't even realized I had a headache. I took the water from her and gulped.

She observed as I drank with mild interest before dropping her gaze down to the rooms thickpiled carpet absentmindly.
Still drinking ravenously, I followed her gaze with mine and noticed that one of her feet was still clad in its zipped boot, the other was bare, her dainty toes tipped with mint green varnish on their nails.

"I got a little something on my sock. I left the other one on so you could unwrap your treat, boot and all." she said sweetly.

I darted my gaze up to her, embarrassed that she had noticed my brief fixation.

"You want it?"

"Want what?"

"Beg me for it. On your knees."

"Fuck you! I don't even know what the fuck your talking about! Just let me go!" - is what my mind shouted.
In reality, I had dropped to my knees before her crossed legs- the tips of her bare toes now caressing my chin.
What was I doing?

"I beg you." I heard myself say.

"For what?"

"I don't know." At least that was true.

She lifted her bare foot and gently rested her big toe on my lips.

"Suck."

I did so, ravenously and yet against what I believed was my will.
Her toes did not taste unpleasant, but this was little consolation for me as I looked up to her smug face as I continued to suck.
She slowly pulled her foot from my mouth- to my horror I tried to follow, my mouth gasping to encompass her toes once again, until she spoke softly;

"That's enough. Good boy." She coo' d as she switched her crossed legs over, bringing her booted foot to my face. "Take it off."

I wanted to swipe her leg away and escape.
I wanted to scream and shout, pin her to the bed and put my hands around her neck.
But I found myself obediently lowering the zip of her black suede boot before gently removing it from her socked foot.
"Good boy." she cooed.
She didn't actually speak, but I heard her echo in my mind, soothing my raging thoughts.
I wanted to be here. I wanted to be at her feet, or wherever she would have me.
I audibly mumbled some half protest before she gently 'shhh'd' me. She flexed her toes, cracking them quietly before angling her foot upward slightly. Then I saw it. I don't know why I didn't make the connection earlier.

The gum.

It was flattened, and had smoothed against the sole of her boot.

"Eat it." she gently commanded.

My mind had glazed over, it no longer screamed protests.
I leaned forward towards her splayed foot slowly, her white socked toes bending forward to greet my nose as I did.
I pressed my lips against the smooth, hardening gum and paused there for a moment. My eyes met her steely greys for a moment. She smiled sweetly and nodded to me.
I kissed the gum gently, before baring my teeth and gently raking the sole of her foot to loosen my reward, before using my tongue to peel it from her sock and guide it into my mouth.

I let it sit on my tongue, my mouth salivating wildly as I tasted the slightly minty, musky lump.
I began to chew slowly, underestimating just how hard the gum had become.
She watched me with a perfect, toothy grin, rubbing her socked foot through my hair as I savoured her gift.

The fog in my mind started to clear, and I felt myself resisting the idea of swallowing the foul treat. She must have sensed this, as she curled her toes in my hair, pulling gently. She didn't have to say anything then. I swallowed my pride- and the gum- before gasping for as if I had been suffocated.

It was still moving down my throat when she removed her foot from my head, bringing her knees to her chest, the heels of her one bare and one socked foot balancing on the edge of the bed.

"Good boy. You're feeling small. What do you say?"

"Thank you." I mumbled. I didn't quite know what the first part of her sentence meant, nor did she seem to expect a response.

"You're welcome. Now..." She lithely lowered herself to the floor before me, seating herself cross legged, taking my hands in hers, looking intently into my eyes. "Tell me that you love me."

My mind raced. The confused mashup of emotions clashing loudly in the silence. Over the drone of defiance my train of thought was to obey. To profess my eternal love for this beautiful girl. To tell her I was hers, to do with as she pleased. I didn't even hear myself say what came next.

"No."

She looked momentarily surprised, before her perfect smile returned.

"I knew you were special." She beamed."

Maggie reached her hand out and gently brushed her nails against Alex's cheek.

"Tell me that you love me." She said again.

"No." he refuted once again.

She laughed, actually tearing up as she now gripped his head with both hands and brought him close.

"Repeat after me," she was breathless "I. Love. You."

Alex took no time in answering.

"I. DO NOT. Love. You." he breathed, beginning to resist her dainty hands.

She smiled once again before leaning in and kissing him passionately. The moment was short lived. She released him, but kept his face close to hers, her slightly minty breath washing over his face.

"No one can ever resist me." She half whispered excitably. "I once told a man to screw himself to death, can you imagine? Everyone always obeys, no matter the instruction. So when I tell someone to love me, guess what?"

He didn't have the chance to answer, she kissed him again, wrapping her legs around his waist as she did, grinding herself slightly against his growing erection. She released him from the kiss, keeping her grip on his face and around his waist tight.

As Alex gasped for air, he noticed that he was looking up to her now, the petite redhead had previously been a head shorter than him when sitting opposite him. He struggled to look around to see what the cause was, but she kept her grip on his face tight.

"Truth is, they never really did. Not really. No one does. My brothers are petrified of me. That's not love. But you, you said no." She was almost choking on her words.

He now realized that her hands were beginning to truly engulf my head, and her legs were no longer clamped around my waist. He began to scream, at which point she pushed his face into her covered breasts, muffeling him as she continued.

"It means your love isn't something that can be stolen, or forced, or manipulated. Shh, shh, shh." He stopped screaming, though she did not release him. She stood up, the rest of his body following suit, his uniform falling to the ground as his naked legs escaped his button up shirts neck. He had shrunk to around four inches tall.
It was now she took her hands away from her chest as she now seated herself back on her bed.
"It just means you're going to need a little extra work." She coo'd. She set him on the top of the bed. His shocked eyes scanned the room, and his own body, before looking back up to the giant form of Maggie before him. He was too awestruck and terrified to see her reaching down to peel her remaining sock from her foot. She held it in her hand, absentmindly rubbing the fabric between her fingers. "But it will all be worth it. Because when YOU finally admit that you love me-" she reached down and picked up the diminutive Alex, too shocked to resist her careful grip. She brought him up before her face. "- then I will be loved." She sighed as a single tear ran down her cheek, which she promptly wiped away with her sock. She then regarded him for a moment.

"Until then, my new insole..." the used her fingers to both grip and hold open the sock, before manuvering him upside down above it, the musty smell rising up beneath him. "Scream for me." She grinned as she dropped him into the sock.

He slid down rapidly, his head reaching the toe section of the soft cotton prison. The rest of his body rigidly and painfully righted itself across the browned base of her sock. He realised with horror that she had called him her new insole, and his body was now acting accordingly. From head to toe, he neatly spanned the sock from toe to heel. He whispered as he felt movement outside of the sock, before her face appeared in the opening, grinning to him.

"I told you you were feeling small." And with that, her bare toes came into view, being to slowly and deliberately snake their way into the sock. He began to scream at the foot, now sliding across his naked body, rubbing roughly across his skin and his still erect- newly tiny- penis.
As the ball and arch of her foot followed suit, the heel entered and and the foot settled itself on him, encasing him between her warm, slightly sweaty sole and the musky off white cotton.

From within his new prison, his face wedged between her big and second toe, Alex continued to scream.


















Chapter End Notes:

Alex is squarely Maggies property now, so don't expect to see Jacob and Mitchell dominating Alex again, although Patrick may get his turn.

Feedback, suggestions and reviews welcome.