- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story conforms to the age of consent of the State of Ohio.

No copyright infringement is intended. The characters and situation belongs to the author. No profit is made from this story and is only for the entertainment of others.

The dawn for the suburban Ohio neighbourhood was empty, quiet and peaceful until a massive pale hand pushed through the cramped confines of the foster home and it was the perfect sixteenth birthday for Roxanne as the euphoria of growth was as exhilarating as it was astronomically quick and Roxanne swiftly stepped on her old foster home and her beautiful barefoot promptly smashed her neighbourhood into oblivion. Roxanne was panting in pleasure, she looked down and smiled as unlike the massive smartphone she clung to, her pyjamas did not grow with her and she marvelled at her now free massive boobs and the early morning air felt so fine on her exposed skin. Roxanne grew and grew and grew. All her thoughts were on the exponential pleasure that came from her growth. Roxanne smiled as she saw the far away ocean coming closer to her ever so growing vantage point, her beautiful head went past the clouds and she knew where this was going. The first thing Roxanne pressed after her phone call from her mysterious alien admirer with the unlikely name of Justin was to press the recommended settings: ‘100 Miles’. And it was the best decision Roxanne ever made.

 

Roxanne felt her body expanding faster and faster, the clouds she easily grew past and very soon she felt her body slowing down and Roxanne giggled at the incredible sight down below her. Roxanne could see all of the United States as if she was standing on a realistic painstakingly accurate map. Everything was incredible. Roxanne gasped as she looked down and saw the sparkling oceans and she then saw it all. The cities were grey clumps; skyscrapers looked like tiny grains of rice. Roxanne’s heart was pounding hard. “This is what it feels like to be a hundred miles tall huh?” Roxanne whispered to nobody in particular, her awe obviously evident.

 

Roxanne wondered what her footprints had caused to the landscape already. Roxanne lifted her foot up and she could see that her foot had already decimated untold numbers of people; maybe millions have already been crushed by her massive feet. Roxanne giggled and murmured, “There is more of that to come for you little buggies.” Roxanne moved a step forward and she crushed through an entire city. Hundreds of clumps of skyscrapers were crushed immediately by her mammoth feet, the skyscrapers and the tinies living by them offered no resistance whatsoever. Roxanne stared in awe and she smiled and then she began mindlessly stomping the ground, great powerful earthquakes simply multiplied and the entire country was swiftly engulfed in earthquakes with Roxanne laughing as her great power had been realised. “I AM A GODDESS NOW YOU TINY LITTLE BUGS! AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU LITTLE SHITS CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!” Roxanne screamed out as she jumped up and down onto undisturbed ground and she pounded her chest with her hands like King Kong, but King Kong had absolutely nothing on her.

 

Roxanne calmed herself down and she looked down on the ground and admired her handiwork. Already an entire country had been ravaged by a pair of monstrous feet and Roxanne only grew a minute ago. Roxanne smiled at the incredible sight but then she heard a strange beep. It made Roxanne jump and then she smiled as she looked up. It was a spaceship. A very small spaceship, maybe a mile wide at most but Roxanne could see the flying dot above her head clearly. Roxanne smiled sweetly; it had to be Justin’s ship. Roxanne bowed her head appreciatively and blew the spaceship a kiss. Roxanne then looked down at her massive breasts and she winked at the flying saucer and she cupped her massive breasts and rubbed the huge soft spheres seductively. Roxanne had never flirted like this with anyone before, not even for Max, and she adorably turned around to show off her massive behind. If she was not a hundred mile tall monolith people might have found this demonstration cute and sweet, alas Roxanne was not an adorable naive youngster anymore but a monstrous giantess and all the tinies by her massive feet ran impotently or cowered in fear.

 

After she ended her brief demonstration Roxanne heard her phone ring. Roxanne cooed happily at the massive phone, it was Justin. Roxanne eagerly answered it: “OH MY GOD IT WORKS!!!! IT REALLY WORKS!!!!” Roxanne screamed out excitedly.

 

“Yep I can see that. Some show you have put on, that was absolutely incredible…” Justin’s calming voice paused and Roxanne giggled as the voice broke a little bit from calm and patient to something more befitting to watching a nude titan devastating a civilization. “I…I am amazed Roxanne, you are a true Goddess!”

 

“AWW I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THAT TO YOU JUSTIN. SCREW MAX, IF HE ISN’T DEAD FROM BEING CRUSHED BY MY MASSIVE FEET BY NOW I DUMP HIM! I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND ONLY YOU JUSTIN! DO YOU FANCY GOING OUT WITH ME?” Roxanne asked the mysterious voice from the tiny spaceship hovering above her. Roxanne smiled and she heard the tiny seemingly all powerful alien breathing nervously. Roxanne felt flattered that a powerful extremely advanced alien being was in awe of her and nervous around her.

 

“Of course; of course I will go out with you my Goddess Roxanne!” Justin said excitedly. Roxanne cheered and she blew the spaceship another kiss. “Look up!” Justin said and Roxanne looked up and massive fireworks shot up in the sky from the spaceship and with incredibly huge purple writing it spelt out: ‘THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SO HAPPY GODDESS ROXANNE! I WILL ETERNALLY HONOUR AND TREASURE YOU!!!”

 

Roxanne beamed happily and cooed loudly. It had only been minutes since the growth and only minutes since all this had happened. Roxanne was so excited, waking up to a massive smartphone she had never seen in all her life on her lap, then the phone call. Bits and pieces of the initial conversation with Justin came back to Roxanne, Roxanne was too stunned to remember much but she remembered the calming youthful voice telling her she deserved better, that she was a Goddess on a planet filled with bugs, and that he was the one with his amazing technology to turn her into a Goddess. As Roxanne was thinking blissfully she suddenly felt something on her leg, it was weaker than a gnat bite, much weaker but she felt it nonetheless. Roxanne looked down and saw that there were hundreds upon hundreds of military planes shooting at her leg. None of the planes were even above her ass. Roxanne was feeling far too happy and satisfied to even feel any annoyance or contempt to the tiny fools attacking her; they were beneath even that to her now. Roxanne smiled at the pathetic sight and she said, “Give me a moment please Justin.”

 

Roxanne put Justin on hold and she began pressing buttons on the smooth touch screen of her brand new phone. Roxanne wanted a demonstration to show to her dot sized attackers how futile their attack was. Roxanne was flicking until she noticed the words, ‘Change Background colour’. Roxanne smiled and she pressed it and she saw the whole range of colours, she absentmindedly flicked through and she saw suddenly that the colour of the skies changed rapidly. Roxanne smiled and she wondered just how freaked out everyone on Earth was that she changed the colour of the sky. After a few moments she chose to keep it on a purple like pink. Roxanne then smiled down almost maternally at the tiny planes that were still shooting at her. “Awwww you bugs still don’t get it. I am in complete control now and I am the Goddess of this miserable little burg.” They still hit her and Roxanne pouted, “I think you bugs need another demonstration.”

 

“Go on settings and press Weapons enhance growth!” Justin said with great excitement in his voice.

 

Roxanne giggled and she replied happily, “Great suggestion Justin, I think we are going to make one hell of a team.” Roxanne cooed happily and her happy sounds increased when she heard Justin’s own excited breathing on the phone. Roxanne was so happy and she knew that she wanted to please not only herself but Justin as well. Roxanne smiled at the flying saucer above her and she gave it a playful wave and she began searching through the menu screen until she found the settings. The ships were still firing but she then saw bigger missiles approaching. Roxanne activated the ‘Weapons enhance growth’ button and as she did so nuclear missiles flied over towards her. Roxanne wanted to feel this so she bent her knees and opened up her pussy lips until all the nukes flew directly in her pussy. Roxanne felt the explosions in her pussy and she roared in pleasure and suddenly the euphoria of growth returned as she immediately orgasmed. Roxanne felt electricity flowing through her veins and her body simply expanded. She felt the last few bullets as her expanding legs nonchalantly swatted the planes shooting at her like the bugs they truly were. The landscape grew ever more pitiful as her massive feet quickly grew bigger than her initial hundred mile tall height. Roxanne’s head shot above the atmosphere and into space but Roxanne giggled as the effects of the background colour app on her phone meant that the space above her head and around her body was still the strange dark purple like pink. Roxanne felt amazing but she saw that her growth was slowing down again and she looked at the phone which again grew in proportion to her incredible size. The phone simply said, ‘New Size of Owner: 1000 Miles.’

 

Roxanne smiled happily at her incredible new size and she felt an even tinier shot on her massive leg, and she felt a slight movement all over her body. Roxanne looked at her phone and it updated announcing: ‘New Size of Owner: 1004 Miles.’

 

Roxanne giggled as she knew that a lone survivor was still impotently shooting at her. Roxanne could not even see the plane anymore it was so tiny and she said with mock childlike indulgence: “AWWW YOU POOR LITTLE BUGGIES ARE STILL NOT PAYING ATTENTION. SHOOT ME! I DARE ANY OF YOU BUGS TO SHOOT ME. SHOOT ME AND I GROW EVEN BIGGER!” The truly monolithic hand of Roxanne brushed both of her legs and she did not even feel the tiny plane that was attacking her being crunched into oblivion.

 

Roxanne was at peace and as she looked up she saw Justin’s spaceship flying above her and now it was moving towards her face. Roxanne smiled and she puckered her county sized lips and in moments she kissed the spaceship. The spaceship was built of stronger materials than the human planes and it stayed in one piece and did not even suffer any damage whatsoever. Roxanne moved southwards down from the United States to South America and as she began walking she put the phone back to her ear, she bore a great relaxed smile and she did not even realise that a few ignorant planes were firing missiles at her legs again, Roxanne did not even feel the few miles of growth caused from the missiles nor did she feel the many multitudes of cities that she eradicated with her seemingly all-encompassing feet. All Roxanne cared about was showing her gratitude to Justin.

 

“You were right Justin! Your species was the key to me growing! Thanks again! I’m glad I dumped Max for you!” Roxanne said ecstatically, her free hand hanging in a dramatic pose.

 

“That’s alright Roxanne. I want you with me. Look at you, over a thousand miles tall now Roxanne. You will decimate this world in absolutely no time at all…When you are finished with you know…Destroying your old world…I can teleport you onto my spaceship and we can have a nice breakfast and a date….What do you say?” Justin asked softly. Roxanne was highly amused by how much effort it took a supreme being who had the means of growing people into thousand mile tall monoliths but struggled to ask a girl, a primitive Earth girl, for a date.

 

“Awwww of course I will Justin, I cannot wait to get on your spaceship. I wonder what does your alien cuisine taste like?” Roxanne asked excitedly. Roxanne knew that this was a new life for her, the old world and all her problems in it were to be gone forever and she will have a fun time with Justin on an actual honest to goodness spaceship.

 

“It tastes like nothing you have ever eaten Roxanne…But…Could I ask if you…Destroy the rest of your planet first? I am having the time of my life watching you annihilate the world beneath your massive feet and well….I am a bit of a perfectionist and I want to watch you destroy everything on this miserable little ball.” Justin said with genuine fervour. Roxanne smiled softly, she was having such a great time destroying the Earth and with her great size it would only be a very short amount of time until she finished the task at hand anyway.

 

“Yes definitely! I will destroy everything here!” Roxanne shouted enthusiastically.

 

“Brilliant…Before you continue your destruction though…Could you send me a selfie please?” Justin asked.

 

Roxanne giggled, in this new age of extreme growth into Goddesshood and dating a highly advanced space alien, taking a selfie seemed positively quaint but Roxanne did not want to deny Justin anything and so she murmured out, “Okay sweetie give me a few moments please!”

 

Roxanne stopped in her tracks, her mindless walking and trampling over civilization briefly ended and she pressed one of the tabs and she clicked on the selfie button and she smiled as she saw her face. Roxanne knew she was smiling but she realised she was positively glowing. The smile on Roxanne’s lips was literally from ear to ear. Her brown doe eyes were so cute and enchanting and her long red hair looked incredible with the strange dark pink background that now followed Roxanne about. Roxanne tilted the camera up to showcase her entire body. Roxanne giggled as her large ample breasts stuck out and she saw on the ground was nondescript anonymous crushed cities beneath her feet. They could be from any city; it really did not matter anymore as all human cities were now glorified ants nests for the nude Titaness Roxanne now. Roxanne stayed in place and she flashed her massive smile and pressed enter. The picture was absolutely gorgeous and Roxanne smiled sweetly at the wonderful picture. Roxanne was about to send it to Justin but then an idea came to her head when she saw the option, ‘Enhance features.’

 

Roxanne was greatly intrigued by this feature so she clicked on it and she was back to her picture. There were literally thousands of options and Roxanne saw that she could smooth over her skin and remove any blemishes, so she clicked on that on the picture of her face. Roxanne pressed enter and she felt the smoothing happen on her own actual face. Roxanne blinked and a small smile reached her lips as she gradually realised what happened. She went back on selfie and as she looked at her visage she knew that she had made her actual face smoother. Roxanne heard Justin laughing and he said out on the phone: “I like you however you look, but you enjoyed that didn’t you Roxanne?”

 

“Hell yeah!” Roxanne replied enthusiastically. Roxanne then looked down at her body and a few more ideas suddenly came to her. “Just give me a few more moments!” Roxanne then went back to her selfie enhance app and she moved the camera about. Roxanne saw that her hair could look a bit fierier so she made her hair a darker shade and in seconds Roxanne’s red hair was darker. The smile from Roxanne was even wider and she then looked at her mouth. Roxanne looked at her mouth and she whitened up her teeth. Roxanne looked down and though she loved her boobs she wanted them a touch bigger so she made her boobs bigger and she watched as they grew bigger and rounder in real time. “Wow…” Roxanne muttered in awe at the sight of her growing boobs. Roxanne then smiled as she saw that there were tiny clumps of skyscrapers and city that were spared right next to her titanic feet. Roxanne giggled, “We can’t have that you little buggies!” Roxanne zoomed in on the phone to her feet and she made her feet larger. Roxanne giggled as she saw her feet grow larger and in moments the tips of her big toe reached the city and crushed it completely flat, the unassuming city destroyed by a growing girls growing feet. Roxanne took another selfie with the enhancements and she smiled even bigger as her teeth were whiter, her hair darker, her boobs and feet bigger and her excitement simply growing as well. Roxanne took the picture and she sent it to Justin and she murmured happily, “Back to work!”

 

The strange dark pink sky skies above her felt calm and serene but Roxanne smiled and she saw past her ever more massive bare breasts and saw the ever more massive craters of utterly destroyed anonymous cities that her massive hundreds of miles tall feet had annihilated. Roxanne felt her long darker red hair blowing and she lazily brushed it and she imagined how much destruction a single piece of her hair would cause. Roxanne smiled and she plucked a single piece of hair, it was long, probably several dozen miles tall at a minimum. Roxanne bent down, her massive knees gouging massive craters into the ground and Roxanne found an undisturbed city teeming with skyscrapers that she had luckily avoided and was left relatively intact. Roxanne flashed her famous sweet smile and she gave her famous puppy eyes look for whenever she wanted something from somebody. “ENJOY BUGGIES!!!” Roxanne got the hair and she pierced it through many skyscrapers, the thin strand of hair gutted through many skyscrapers at once and she looped it around the entire city and Roxanne giggled softly as a single strand of her hair alone was enough to destroy an entire city. Roxanne’s smile grew and she held out her massive phone and she zoomed in the phone camera. The single strand of hair simply looked majestic, like a relic of the divine as it utterly dominated the city around it. Roxanne zoomed in and she smiled at just how beautiful the shattered steel and metal looked being dominated by her beautiful hair. Even now Roxanne was truly amazed at how powerful the phone was and it zoomed in so far that she could see individual tinies that were fortunate enough not to be crushed and Roxanne could see the absolutely minute details that her naked eye simply couldn’t. From her phone Roxanne could see an individual tiny man was covered in rubble and dirt, his arm was not just broken but a piece of bone was actually sticking through the skin. Roxanne giggled and she could see the man staring up at her in pure terror, his face turned as white as a ghost and his entire body was shaking uncontrollably. “SAY CHEESE!!!” The thousand miles tall Giantess bellowed and she took a picture, the flash was on and the entire area turned to a great white light and Roxanne got up and she nonchalantly kicked the area gingerly with her barefoot, giggling at how easy it was to destroy her old civilization.

 

Roxanne stood back up to her full height and surveyed her world with great pride. No doubt anyone on the globe could see her now and she wondered if her body odours from her feet would be noticeable for any survivors nearby as well as herself. Roxanne even hoped that her smelly feet were so powerful now that people would die from inhaling it. Roxanne then smiled wickedly as she knew that she could manipulate her body to do just that and so she furiously typed on her phone and it soon gave her the choice to enhance the smell of her body parts. Roxanne smiled as she made her already smelly feet absolutely toxic in smell. Roxanne giggled as she saw actual steam emerging out of her putrid feet and Roxanne took deep sniff and even she coughed and held her nose, abhorred by the vile but powerful smell. “Maybe they are too stinky, even for me.” Roxanne murmured and she halved her foot stink but even so Roxanne held her phone over and she put it back onto video mode and she saw that many thousands of tinies were dropping dead like flies not by being crushed or through earthquakes but by the ultra humid and disgusting odours coming from her feet. Roxanne pressed a button and a video came on showing thousands of running tinies all slowing down and collapsing on the ground as they choked on the foul air, the air itself turned yellow and even the tinies clothes were contaminated as the individual odour particles were so big and powerful that they pinned individual humans down and there they remained until they swiftly died as their lungs could not support them with the massive odour particles blocking out all the oxygen. Roxanne smiled happily as absolutely anything from her body easily dominated the microscopic humans and she went back to her lazy stroll.

 

The walk all through Central and South America was incredibly quick and Roxanne skipped her way through the many countries with great joy, softly singing happily to herself. The sheer unbridled domination by her otherworldly huge feet was amazing, the cities and countries that she had stepped on were surprisingly comfortable, the feeling of microscopic buildings and even smaller humans felt amazing on Roxanne’s sensitive smooth soles. The breeze of the atmosphere down by her legs felt nice and Roxanne blinked and she realised that she had been breathing fine and dandy in space and had even spoke to Justin whilst being technically in a vacuum. Roxanne giggled and she called Justin and giggled, “I think have already gotten used to this incredible power. I am talking in space as if it was nothing.”

 

Justin softly chuckled and he murmured, “That’s great, I wondered how long it would take for you to notice that. I am so enjoying watching you and you look so happy as well. You got a few more continents to rampage through and then I will give you another surprise when you are done!”

 

“Ooooh a surprise!” Roxanne beamed with excitement. Her eyes brightened up and her massive beaming smile increased. “Okay Justin, I cannot wait to see my surprise! I will continue destroying this puny globe for you sweetie!”

 

Roxanne walked with a purpose across the continent all the way over to the south of Argentina; all thoughts regarding the geography of the planet was now utterly farcical and meaningless to the thousand miles plus tall Goddess. The cities themselves were no longer even noticeable whilst she was standing at her full height and only the continent shapes was really all Roxanne had going to know where she was. Roxanne knew that she could have always checked on her phone but the Earth did not deserve that much consideration and so Roxanne’s colossal feet utterly decimated city after city with utter indifference; millions dying all in the blink of one of Roxane’s pretty brown doe eyes. Roxanne soon saw that she was at the end of the landmass. Roxanne smiled as she saw the massive footprints her sheer weight had caused on the soft land. With her keen eyesight Roxanne could see parts of Africa, Roxanne always wanted to visit all the different continents and she waved over back to the Americas and giggled, “THAT WAS FUN BUT IT IS TIME FOR ME TO SEE PLACES ANEW!”

 

Roxanne immediately ran into the ocean, her feet so powerful and strong that it kicked all the sea water that was by her all over Africa, drowning huge parts of the western coast of Africa. Roxanne paused as she noticed just how wet Africa was just by her unconsciously kicking the water. Roxanne gave a cruel smile and she turned on the video from her phone and she immediately kicked all the water around her and kicking it onto Africa. The entire continent was completely drenched and saturated in water. Entire countries were washed away into the sea. The sheer wanton power of Roxanne was felt as even countries in the eastern coast of Africa had great floods of water being sprayed around, crushing cities under the intense weight of the ocean, like a maverick tsunami. Roxanne stopped after her minute’s long kicking session and saw that the entire continent of Africa looked like a giant puddle. The ocean that Roxanne was standing on had disappeared and it was now bone dry and looked more like a trench. Roxanne walked onto the continent of Africa and all she could feel was the damp puddle that she had created, horrible squelching noises was all that Roxanne could hear. Africa was utterly decimated and Roxanne smiled triumphantly and looked at her destruction proudly: “Three continents down.”

 

Roxanne took a few steps into Africa until she reached the southern part of the eastern coast and she walked back into the thin ocean and she saw Australia in her sights. Roxanne enjoyed the cool water on her toes and she rubbed off the muddy ground of Africa onto the island of Madagascar, utterly wiping out all of its inhabitants as she rubbed her feet clean. The walk to Australia was brief but as she did she felt her tummy rumbling. Roxanne usually had her breakfast by now and though she was dying to try out Justin’s cuisine, she knew she needed a little snack to keep her going. Roxanne swiftly reached Australia and she made short work of the continent as she stomped it flat and she walked to her new target, the Philippines. There were so many cute little islands. Roxanne giggled and she zoomed in on her phone’s camera and she looked down and saw a close up of a tiny island’s inhabitants staring up in her with pure awe and horror. They did not even bother running. They all stood perfectly still and stared transfixed at the stunning nude red headed goddess. Roxanne licked her lips and she murmured, “I DON’T NORMALLY TRY NEW FOOD BUT I KNOW I NEED TO TRY SOME ASIAN!”

 

Roxanne bent down and she dug her long slender fingers in deep and she picked up the island. Grabbing the island clean off the ground in one fell swoop. Roxanne kept the phone onto the tinies and they all screamed and panicked now as Roxanne lifted their entire island up with preposterous ease. People were crying, running and screaming for God to save them. Roxanne was so hungry but she knew humans could not live past a certain height in the atmosphere so she put her face right by the ground and she shoved the entire island into her cavernous mouth and swallowed all of it in one gulp. “Hmmmm.” Roxanne moaned happily. “That was cool, not filling at all but it was cool!”

 

Roxanne heard a ping and it was a text message on her phone. Roxanne read Justin’s message of, ‘Eat more islands if you are so peckish. It is only a light snack anyway lol!’ Roxanne giggled and she laughed up at the spaceship that floated just out of arms reach from her. “GREAT IDEA JUSTIN!” Roxanne bellowed out and she then grabbed handfuls of islands around her and she shovelled them down her throat, the islands felt nice and after eating seemingly hundreds of the tiny little islands Roxanne no longer felt her hunger pangs. Roxanne got up and she rubbed her small flat tummy and murmured to the utterly devastated Philippines. “THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF YOUR CUISINE! NOW OFF TO CHINA!”

 

It only took Roxanne a few steps to reach China and as she did she was able to see the Great Wall of China. Roxanne giggled; she was actually impressed by it. It was tiny but went on for so long. “AWW THIS DESERVES A PICTURE!!!” Roxanne looked at the ground and she had an idea. She took a few steps, crushing cities with her surprisingly soft feet and she then held her phone tight and she looked down with childish glee at cities which were still standing. “TIMBER!!!!” Roxanne fell down onto the ground, her incredible frame fell exaggeratedly down onto the ground and caused an incredible series of earthquakes that decimated China, India, most of the Middle East and Eastern Europe in one fell swoop, the greatest single catastrophic event in Earth’s history caused by one woman falling down onto the ground and all the while Roxanne was giggling hysterically as she laid down on the ground. For the first time in a long time, Roxanne felt like a kid again and she held her phone up and she pressed the selfie button and she saw herself smiling with the miniscule wall right by her. Roxanne smiled sweetly and she took the selfie. Roxanne was comfy but she knew her mission was nearly over and she so wanted to have her fun with Justin. The Great Wall was hanging by a thread and Roxanne got her finger and she flicked the wall several times causing pieces to fly hundreds of miles away in all directions. Roxanne giggled and she got up and dusted herself off and continued on her merry way.

 

Roxanne took the few steps through what remained of China and onto the Middle East but she did not like how the desert felt on her feet so she marched up to Russia and again she held her phone very tightly and as she approached Russia she ran up and did a childish roll. The few Russians still alive from her game in China were stunned by the incredible sight; they actually saw the red head Goddess called Roxanne actually spinning, her entire thousand miles plus tall body actually jumped straight off the Earth but there awe was short lived as she fell down onto Earth and she flattened great parts of Russia with her back and Roxanne was laughing so hard now. All Roxanne felt was pure joy and she stayed down on the ground and she moved her arms and legs and began to make a gigantic Earth Angel. Pure amusement and relaxation set in as she moved her body in rhythm as she made her angel. Roxanne sat up and she got herself back up to her feet and she marvelled at the humongous imprint her body had caused on Russia. It was huge. Roxanne marvelled as her body had now permanently influenced and moulded the Earth’s landmass. Roxanne giggled and she wanted to sign her artwork so with her finger she carved onto the ultra-soft ground, ‘Goddess Roxanne was here!’ Roxanne smiled and she had to take a picture of her masterpiece. She took a picture of her monument to the Earth and the testament to her power over her former fellow human beings.

 

Roxanne was very nearly finished her rampage. All that was left for Roxanne was Western Europe. As Roxanne walked out of Russia she was amazed at just how tiny Western Europe was, all the history and significance of the region was utterly destroyed with a few footsteps of a young energetic Giantess. Roxanne felt pure happiness as she reached the country of love, France. Roxanne suddenly imagined what Justin could look like and what he could do with her. “Life won’t be boring that’s for damn sure.” Roxanne said quietly. Roxanne was so close to finishing off humanity and she imagined just what Justin thought as he watched her nude body utterly dominate and destroy humanity. Roxanne was feeling very horny now and she began rubbing her pussy. Roxanne was moaning now, imagining the absolute stud that Justin was, what he could do to pleasure her and what she could do to pleasure him. Cum began to pour out of her pussy and Roxanne began fingering it with great fury. Roxanne looked at the phone and she remembered how awesome it felt when she was nuked up her pussy. Roxanne moaned but the phone rang and Roxanne answered: “Yes my stud…” Roxanne moaned out airily.

 

Justin chuckled and he said happily: “I know what you want and it is part of my surprise. Prepare for Round Two of the Nukes, enjoy my Goddess!!!”

 

Roxanne blushed as she came close to orgasm but then she saw a series of nuclear missiles firing out of Justin’s spaceship and they were all aiming for her pussy. Roxanne opened her vaginal lips and all the nukes flew straight in there. Roxanne fingered herself one more time and the resulting orgasms from the explosions were absolutely incredible. The Earth around Roxanne disappeared as all she felt was a sea of lust as she screamed out: “OH JUSTIN OH JUSTIN OH JUSTIN!!!” Roxanne felt incredible pleasure and her body did likewise as she felt her body expanding again in all directions. Roxanne felt the Earth becoming so miniscule that she took her feet off the Earth and she gasped as she saw it turn smaller in front of her very eyes. Roxanne gasped as she saw the Earth going from the size of a beach ball, to the size of an apple and then to the size of a grape. The phone beeped that despite everything Roxanne had done on her brief voyage across the planet that there were still incredibly 4’571’032 human survivors down there. Most of who were in Canada, the United Kingdom, Scandinavian countries and a few places remarkably in the Eastern part of Africa. Roxanne stared at the miniscule ball that was once her home and she was stunned that she was once so small that she was once one of them pathetic bugs. Roxanne heard her phone ring and she heard her newfound boyfriend.

 

“Surprise Roxanne. This is the last part of the puzzle. Leave no survivors, I want you to finish the Earth off forever, let it dissolve deep down in your tummy as you eat it!” Justin said with almost biblical vigour.

 

Roxanne nodded her agreement. It seemed the logical conclusion for the Earth; to be just a tiny morsel of sustenance for an all-powerful Goddess. Roxanne licked her lips and flashed a predatory smile to the remaining Earthlings: “IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU BUGS BUT IT IS NOW BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS FOR ME. DON’T WORRY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A PART OF ME!” Roxanne opened her mouth and she teasingly held it over the small almost destroyed ball and she allowed the Earth to see the dark cavernous insides of her mouth. Roxanne licked the Earth, murdering the vast majority of survivors with her incomparable tongue and she then swallowed the Earth in one go down her massive black hole. The Earth almost immediately went down into her tummy and Roxanne’s stomach acids dissolved the remaining human life immediately. The Earth was gone. Humanity was now extinct. Roxanne looked at her phone and she gasped as in a matter of 41 minutes Roxanne destroyed the world. Roxanne floated in the vacuum of space with a proud smile on her lips. Roxanne knew she was an awesome Goddess and she felt like she had done a great job.

 

Roxanne blinked and then suddenly she opened her eyes and she saw not the pink tinted space but a large room. It was gorgeous and as Roxanne took a step she found she was standing on a very soft carpet. It felt weird for Roxanne to be back inside a building with objects at an appropriate size in comparison to her. Roxanne saw couches, massive cinema sized computer screens with equally impressive panels, gorgeous ornaments, a kitchen bar combo. Roxanne walked by them and it was clear that she was not a Giantess in such a place. Not that Roxanne minded. She knew exactly where she was, she smiled sweetly and she murmured, “This is all very nice but where is the man of the hour? Where is my sweetheart Justin?”

 

“Down here!” Came the enthusiastic reply from Justin. Roxanne turned her head and she could not see Justin, she then looked down and gasped happily. It was Justin, much smaller than Roxanne, maybe half a foot tall if Roxanne was at her initial height of five foot four inches. Justin was human in appearance with short black hair, white pale skin and a cute smile. His tiny body looked firm and fine in his astronaut attire. Roxanne grabbed her little boyfriend and he smiled and made moans of pleasure and awe. Roxanne could see Justin swiftly looking more and more comfortable with the situation. Justin blushed and asked nervously, “Like what you see Roxanne?”

 

Roxanne smiled and gave Justin a massive kiss, a kiss where her lips dominated his entire face. “I love what I see sweetie! You are such a gorgeous little cutie Justin!”

 

Justin blushed a dark crimson and he murmured, “You are such an incredible Goddess Roxanne and well…I love looking up to you Roxanne and I just love this size difference between us. I have shrunk myself to help treat you like the Goddess you truly are, but not my spaceship so you can get accustomed to it perfectly. Are you happy to stay like this for a while?”

 

Roxanne lustfully smiled at Justin and she walked over to the couch and she sat down and moaned at how soft and comfortable it was to her bare skin and she smiled, “Yes my dear, but only if you are comfy as well. That spacesuit looks so uncomfortable on you right now.” Roxanne winked at the blushing tiny and she immediately stripped off his adorable clothes. The clothes were lazily thrown on the floor and Roxanne whistled at Justin’s fine body and firm erection. Justin looked around the same age as Roxanne but his body was so finely sculptured that it looked like he was born in a gym. Roxanne ran a finger down his fine washboard abs and he moaned and she continued going down until she reached his penis. It was the first time Roxanne ever touched a guy’s penis and Roxanne knew that Justin was the only guy she would ever want to be with. Roxanne teasingly circled her finger around Justin’s penis causing the erection to grow and his moans as well. Two of Roxanne’s slender fingers held Justin’s penis and she murmured, “Time for our fun together Justin. Destroying the world is great but I want our time together too. My treat for you.” Justin nodded excitedly at that and she began sucking on Justin’s dick. The dick felt nice on Roxanne’s massive tongue and she felt Justin shaking from pleasure and Roxanne sucked on her tiny lover’s penis until she heard Justin moaning in pleasure and she then felt a small flood of cum enter her mouth and Roxanne swallowed enthusiastically. The loud sighs and panting from Justin made Roxanne giggle and Justin looked utterly exhausted. Roxanne stroked her tiny lovers hair and she murmured, “Come on sweetie, I still want to feel more of you. I want you to enter my pussy and fuck me…I want to feel your love and worship. Can you do that for me Justin?”

 

The seemingly deflated cock grew again instantly and Roxanne swooned as she saw Justin stare lustfully at her. “It will be my honour Goddess Roxanne.” Justin replied courteously.

 

Roxanne cooed again and she gave Justin a few powerful kisses and she put her tiny alien lover down her body and to her pussy. Justin smiled as Roxanne let go and left him by her crotch. Roxanne could see Justin deeply inhaling the smell of her pussy and he began licking her private parts. Immediately Roxanne moaned as his tiny tongue sent shockwaves through her body. Roxanne resisted the urge to finger herself and she just rubbed her massive breasts together. Roxanne looked down and she smiled as Justin looked like he was in Heaven licking her pussy and Roxanne felt amazing knowing that Justin was enjoying this as much as she was. Roxanne was so close to orgasming and she couldn’t resist. “I want you in me…” Roxanne squealed and she shoved her toy sized lover inside her cave. Roxanne felt Justin humping and massaging her walls. The sheer amount of pleasure was incredible and she was sweating and panting. “Can’t…Can’t hold on….Oh Justin!!! Oh Justin!!!” Roxanne orgasmed and the force of her pussy juices pushed Justin back out of her pussy and onto the couch. Justin was saturated in Roxanne’s pussy juices and as she panted her pleasure she quickly scooped up her lover and she licked him clean, every inch of his body Roxanne licked and they both stared lovingly at each other.

 

Roxanne saw Justin’s sharp green eyes staring lovingly at her and she knew her brown doe eyes were staring right back with the same love and desire. They were both staring at each other in silence but Roxanne wanted to say it: “Justin you have given more so much today. I have never felt so powerful or as loved as I have been being around you. I am so happy, honoured and grateful that you chose me Justin and I want to make you happy forever. I love you so much!” Roxanne gave Justin a big sloppy kiss and she could see that Justin enjoyed it.

 

Justin gushed and he smiled and said, “I love you too. The honour is all mine Goddess Roxanne. You are the girl of my dreams and I want to give you so much more. Come let me show you some of my race’s most famous cuisine and we can talk about what is to come. Don’t worry Roxanne you are going to conquer and destroy so many more civilizations, I promise.”

 

Roxanne giggled and she walked with her tiny lover in her hands and they both quickly had their scrumptious breakfast. Roxanne’s taste buds were in Heaven as she ate a series of gorgeous small red fruits and a brown honey like drink which was incredibly sweet. Roxanne played around and she dipped Justin’s body into a creamy white sauce and she sucked it clean off Justin’s body which Justin clearly enjoyed as he moaned in pleasure. Roxanne enjoyed the rest of her breakfast whilst Justin explained that he was a member of the most powerful civilization in the universe. Roxanne listened attentively as Justin explained that his race always wanted to hold true dominion over the universe and they destroyed all alien civilizations that came anywhere near close to threatening their control of everything. It was a lot for Roxanne to take in and she gradually slowed down eating her glorious banquet and she smiled as Justin explained that his species were infamously lazy and enjoyed watching others to do their dirty work. “So you see Roxanne, I watched your species for inspiration…I have a thing for massive all-powerful giantesses and…I saw you accidentally step on that little girl’s doll in your old foster home and… I fell in love right away.” Roxanne smiled, she remembered stepping on a Barbie doll accidentally barefoot and she remembered being so angry and frustrated at how shitty her day was that she stomped on it many times afterwards. Now Roxanne was so happy and content that she could not imagine herself ever feeling actual anger again. Roxanne smiled as Justin concluded his speech: “I want to watch you destroy all the alien civilizations that have got too big for their boots. I want to be there to give you love and all the things you never had whilst living on Earth Roxanne. You will have everything. You will have all that your heart could desire living with me on this ship. You will have every luxury and there will be no drawbacks whatsoever. You will be immortal, remain eternally youthful and get to show off your perfect beauty and strength forever…”

 

Roxanne was struggling to hold back the tears, her smile was the biggest it ever was and she was nodding and yelling as the tears flooded out of her eyes, “Yes! Yes! Yes! I want that so much Justin!” Roxanne grabbed Justin and utterly bombarded his tiny body with great powerful kisses, Justin giggled and squirmed from Roxanne’s kisses and he looked up with an ecstatic smile.

 

“Hang on Roxanne I haven’t finished yet. And also I want to worship you as the Goddess that you truly are Roxanne forever and ever. Before we go to the business of destroying another civilization why don’t you relax on the couch and watch the videos I taped of you destroying the Earth whilst I worship and massage your body?” Justin asked and Roxanne stared sweetly at him. Roxanne was in Heaven now, it truly felt incredible for Roxanne to have an ultra-advanced alien from the most powerful civilization in the universe to want to worship and please her.

 

Roxanne resumed her onslaught of kisses on her tiny lover and the nude red headed giantess sauntered over to the couch and she lay down on the couch and she grabbed her smartphone with her free hand and she used her phone to turn on the humongous television screen and she started up the show. Roxanne kissed Justin again and she put Justin besides her massive sweaty feet. “Worship me like the Goddess I am!”

 

Roxanne ordered with a sweet smile. Justin bowed and he said reverently, “I will Goddess Roxanne!”

 

Roxanne lay down and she instantly moaned in pleasure as Justin began rubbing and massaging her huge feet. Roxanne moaned in pleasure and then she saw on the screen herself growing from earlier. Roxanne drooled at the incredible sight of her growing. Roxanne giggled as she realised that this was the view that Justin had of her growth and subsequent rampage whilst now Justin had a great view of Roxanne’s bare feet. Roxanne turned up the volume and Justin turned up his massage and he rubbed her feet with great intensity, befitting the great muscles he had. Roxanne moaned at that as well as the sight of her dominating the Earth. The drooling intensified as Roxanne admired her incredible body on the screen and actually watching herself crushing the puny skyscrapers with her all powerful feet was simply divine. Roxanne looked at Justin and cooed out, “Thank you for everything.” Justin bowed and he began licking Roxanne’s feet. Roxanne knew that her feet stunk and were sweaty but Justin licked her feet with great relish regardless and Roxanne moaned louder and louder and she began fingering herself in pleasure. The scenes were continuing on the screen and it felt amazing for Roxanne to watch herself as Justin did. Roxanne stared at the screen but felt that Justin had stopped licking, Roxanne smiled and she picked up Justin and sniffed him. The strong scent of her feet dominated Justin and Roxanne giggled, “After the show we can have a shower but first you are licking my armpits sweetie!” Roxanne opened up her arm to show off her massive strong smelling armpit and Justin began to lick and rub the smooth sweaty surface with great gusto.

 

Roxanne smiled and she lay back down and continued to watch herself on the screen, her fingers continuously pleasuring her pussy as she watched herself go through continents as if they were nothing. Roxanne giggled watching herself eating the Philippines all whilst Justin was licking her armpit. Roxanne knew the climax was coming and she took her tiny devoted worshipper out of her armpit and she smiled sweetly at him. “Looks like you are going back to where you belong Justin!” Roxanne put Justin back inside her glistening pussy and she shoved him deeper in until his whole body was in there. Roxanne stared lustfully at the video of the nuclear missiles flying eagerly into her pussy, Roxanne remembered the great orgasm perfectly and as Justin humped and rubbed inside of her Roxanne took hold of Justin and rammed him inside and out of her pussy. The moans were loud and Roxanne swiftly came again, all her pussy juices landing on Justin’s glistening abs. Roxanne giggled and she watched on the screen herself growing bigger than the planet Earth. Roxanne watched on with great joy, feeling the oozing cum from her lover slipping onto her hand. Roxanne gasped happily watching the great shot of her swallowing the Earth in one goal and Roxanne squealed in joy. “Time for us to wash up now little Justin. Watching my performance has really got me in the mood. I want to experience destroying a planet all over again, but the next society deserves to be slaughtered by a sparkling clean Goddess, where is the shower room Justin?”

 

Justin gave Roxanne the directions to the shower and Roxanne put Justin down by the soap as she turned on the majestic shower. The hot strong water felt marvellous on Roxanne’s pale smooth skin and she quickly washed her long luxiourous hair with the nicest shampoo that she had ever felt in all her life. Roxanne washed her hair and she smiled as Justin watched on with a massive boner. Roxanne giggled, “Twice not enough eh? Aww what the Hell.” Roxanne picked Justin up and she grabbed the soap on her other hand and she washed Justin clean with the soap until all her domineering smells left his body. Roxanne then put the soap down and she murmured to Justin: “You are my soap now!” Justin laughed heartily as Roxanne began washing her pussy again and she rubbed Justin vigorously in and out of it and she smiled as he quickly orgasmed inside her pussy again. The smile that came from Roxanne’s lips were indulgent and she washed his tiny penis again with the soap and she resumed using Justin to clean her entire body and she rubbed Justin all over her humongous boobs and they both moaned in unison from having Justin rub all over the tender breasts and when Justin got there he cheekily grabbed Roxanne’s sensitive nipple. Roxanne sighed happily and she swiftly finished her glorious shower, washing every part of her body sparkling clean.

 

As Roxanne got out of the shower she grabbed the towel and the towel felt indescribably good as she dried both herself and Justin completely dry. The large white towel was the softest thing that Roxanne ever held and she was half tempted to keep the towel over her. Within a few moments even Roxanne’s long luscious hair was dry and she walked back over to the computer console fully clean and fully nude. Justin was about to get down from Roxanne’s hand but he knelt down and kissed it. “Thank you for taking all this in your stride. You have made me so happy Goddess Roxanne and I love you so much!”

 

Roxanne blushed and she softly stroked the kneeling Justin and she moved her sweet looming face over towards him and she gave Justin a sweet kiss and she put him down onto the console as Roxanne picked up her massive smartphone. “Thank you for everything. This is such an amazing day and I am ready to destroy more!”

 

Justin giggled, “Your wish is my command Goddess Roxanne. Next stop Planet Number Two!” Justin went over to a massive button by the panel and he slammed it as hard as he could and Roxanne felt herself being teleported.

 

Roxanne blinked and suddenly she saw a strange green sky. Roxanne giggled as she saw two sun’s and a spacehip above her. Roxanne looked down and saw a strange series of very thin hives, all about the size of her little toe. Roxanne giggled and she wiggled her toes, and she saw massive earthquakes coming and several of the hive structures collapsed into nothing. Roxanne looked at her phone and she saw close up pictures of disgusting green fly looking aliens in a wide range of suits and clothes looking on in terror. Roxanne smiled and the phone went off. Roxanne answered it and she heard Justin say, “Have fun sweetie, I am watching. Love you.”

 

“I love you too Justin!” Roxanne replied and she smiled wickedly at the microscopic society around her, weird green skies, green aliens and a strange purple ocean in the background. The phone said that Roxanne’s height in proportion to these evolved bugs was: ‘1067 Miles Tall.’ Roxanne raised her foot and bellowed out: “LISTEN BUGS! I AM GODDESS ROXANNE AND I GET WHAT I WANT AND WHAT I WANT IS TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!!!” Roxanne slammed her foot down and she roared and began jumping up and down destroying everything in sight with her country sized feet. Roxanne rampaged and destroyed the alien’s civilization and hive structures but she periodically smiled sweetly at the spaceship above her and she waved happily at Justin. Roxanne was happy now, she was Justin’s Goddess and she would dominate and destroy countless alien society’s forever more with him eagerly watching her and him worshipping her when she was just relaxing in their own company on their spaceship. Roxanne felt whole now, like the Goddess she so clearly was.