- Text Size +

Beneath the shadow of Fumi's gently breathing form the human world reacted with all the force it could muster. The armies of Belgium had been largely victimized by Fumi's last ejaculation, and France's had been reduced greatly by the one before that. Yet for the first time since his arrival the defense forces of Earth had even a moment to ract to the collossal giant that had brought apocalypse to several countries already. 

While standing the air forces and navies of the nations had only been able to strike at his feet, but now that he lie on his back atop continental Europe they were striking at every part of his body. 

The countries of the world immediately opted to unleash their nuclear arsenals the moment the planet sized catboy had stood to his full height, but  every control seemed locked in place; every failsafe fruitless as if held in place by magical compulsion. They couldn't have prepared for the counterspells that Fumi had upon himself- the kind of cantrips most mages his level used to avoid some casual jab from another novice. Humanities most potent weapon had been disabled in it's concrete womb, but the militaries of the world had spared no time in unleashing every conventional armament they had at their disposal. 

Tens of thousands of high-altitute fighters and bombers unleashed countless millions of tons of armaments on Fumi's skin. Whether it be MOABs or Napalm, ICBMs, or railguns; the sheer difference in scale between Fumi and his attackers seemed to make their assault utterly impotent. 

Fumi hardly stirred in his sleep under such bombarement until the first wave of aircraft passed across his pale thighs and unleashed their assault on his now soft cock. Thousands of tiny pinpricks of light burst across his foreskin-clad head as the world's combined militaries failed to injure even the most sensitive part of Fumi's body. 

Their assault was however answered by a slight throb of his cock; slight taken to mean a multi-mile leap which slapped down heavily atop hundreds of aircraft, flattening them in an instant against the warm skin of his inner thigh. 
As the air attack intensified across Fumi's penis a blush rose in his cheeks and he seemed to rouse lightly in his sleep. To those flying across the vast creme colored plain of his belly the entire horizon seemed to rise towards them in but a moment before the incompehensible mass of Fumi's cock swiped them out of the air.

 Countless jets were knocked about by the gusts of air Fumi's faint movements made or ran out of fuel during the prolonged fire missions crossing his waist. Those pilots who had to eject or make emergency landings atop Fumi were left stranded atop a  pale desert of skin that stretched impossibly far in all directions, only punctuated with the miles-long strands of seed from his last release or long streaming rivulets of his sweat.

As humanity lost the air war against Fumi's unconscious erection the navies between his legs unleshed their own bombardment upon his nation-sized balls, which hung menacingly above the thousands of ships below. The combined might of NATO's fleets registered as little more than a faint tickle on the underside of the smooth set of orbs. At the base of his scrotum immense currents of water streamed into the fissues that his impossible weight drove into the continental crust beneath him. Any ship that sailed too close risked being sucked by these currents into the Charybdis like gulf of water that churned around his ass. 

The countless vessels that found themselves there had the first unobstructed view of Fumi's anus that any human had so far seen without ending up obliterated beneath his nation-spanning butt. The pink wrinkles puckered slightly with each unconscious breath he took, and those ships caught in the immense warm crease between his balls and taint found themselves in an untimely summer night. With no target but the obvious before them, and only the faint thud of their allies bombardment on the impossible obstacle of his balls behind, the isolated ships began to fire upon the pink cyclopean visage before them. 

----Only those few inhabitants of the ISS above Fumi's unconscious form could see the whole picture emerging of Fumi's nocturnal arousal, and even they were at a loss as to the consequences it held for the countless humans engaged in open war against his nethers. His body stretched from the tips of his ears which twitched gently above the Wadden Sea, to the tips of his toes which flexed in the squashed, muddy plains that were once southern Belgium. 

The meteorology equipment aboard struggled to make sense of the previously unheardof weather patterns which whirled off of the ebbs and flows of Fumi's warm breath and swells of sweat-tinged body heat. From their vantage above they witnessed Fumi stretch a hand to his crotch and gently cradle his smooth-skinned balls, a content smile crossing his sleeping visage. His fingers gently rolled the orbs and a finger darted beneath them to press at the unseen intimates beneath. 

His face at once seemed to react, his lips parting and eliciting a silent moan and his cheeks flushing red. His cock seemed to stir to life just as quickly, pushing past his wrist and stiffening until the glans began to free itself from it's thick foreskin. Their last view of Fumi until their next orbit around the Earth was his back arching slightly as the first trickle of clear precum dripped from his cock.

----

To the hundreds of pilots that had found themselves bailed atop Fumi's stomach the passing of his hand towards his nethers was like the eclipse of the sun, a horizon filling umbra whose passing  left only his wrist towering to one side like an impossibly high cliff. A few long moments later in the distant heat-haze of the skin-landscape the impossibly huge form of Fumi's cock began to softly push its path astride his wrist as it erected on account of his distant ministrations. 

Still clad in it's loose wrapping of thick foreskin, the plumping glans flattened innumerable aircraft and their pilots under it's impossible weight; the yielding softness of his skin beneath doing little to mitigate forces on par with continental drift brought about in mere seconds. 

Despite his slumbering state Fumi's senses were still primed with magical sensitivity, and even the paltry hundreds being turned into belly-magic by his cock's insensate growth were enough to fill him with nocturnal pleasure. 

A downed pilot just shy of his navel had the pleasure of witnessing Fumi's glans emerge from it's stuffy wrapping. The bright pink surface was already slick with precum and it seemed to throb menacingly with each distant heartbeat of it's continent-spanning wielder. A trio of unlucky bombers burst as the still-advancing glans intercepted their contrails, leaving three imperceptibly small oily stains in the gleaming layer of clear passion that covered it.

The pilot fell to his knees as the monolith of headily scented flesh finally passed over him, expecting to feel only a brief sensation of weight befor being utterly flattened. To his shock however Fumi's glans reached the end of it's foreskin and lifted slightly just as it's sticky surface pressed into the soft skin around the standed airman. By a quirk of fate he found himself stuck fast to the immense frenulum, a particularly miniscule mite caught in the smegma of the deific catboy, and quickly lifted as his cock continued to erect skyward. 

----

Fumi awoke slowly, parting his lips in a yawn that revealed the immense red chasm of his mouth to any unlucky enough to be passing over it. A thin line of saliva stretched between his petite fangs, and his tongue tip stuck up just slightly past his lips, unknowingly eradicating several flight wings. 

As always Fumi's attention was immediately on his arousal, which stood at attention and was already streaming with a long trail of pearly precum. 

"Nya~, you couldn't even stay off of me while I was asleep? Fufu~. Such little lechers taking advantage of innocent me." He teased, as he rose to sit and survey what his next earth-shaking acts would be.