- Text Size +

I wanted to write a story where the Giantess was somewhat nice. This is a crude result. Reviews for constructive criticism or to tell me what you enjoyed are most welcome.

  

Calvin awoke in a Jar. He was clueless how he got there. Someone was walking around and humming. The voice was definitely feminine. It took him awhile to discern the shapes moving behind the curved plastic of his prison was a giant person. He reviewed the last thing he remembered. Walking down some street somewhere to… He couldn’t remember. How had he wound up here? For a moment he remembered why he was here. Then as quickly as it had come, the memory vanished.

 

Suddenly the world was inverted and he was in the palm of a hand. He oriented himself and looked up at the person holding him. It was a woman in her twenties he figured. She was Asian and very pretty.

“How do you do?” she asked him in a voice that Calvin found unnecessarily loud. It was probably the size difference. He resisted the urge to cover his ears, trying to act polite. It would be in his best interests to remain courteous to the giantess before him, he thought to himself.

“Umm… I’m well thanks,” said Calvin.

 Somehow he was not totally surprised to fine himself at the whim of a giant woman. In a logical world, he would be shocked. Why wasn’t he?

 

“My name is Holly. I’m your owner. It says on the bottle you came in that your name is Calvin. I was just fixing dinner. We’re having rice and fish. Do you like that okay?”

“Er, umm, yes ma’am,” said Calvin rather uncertainly. This new world would take some getting used to.

“Just call me Holly,” said Holly in a friendly way.

Holly put him down and turned towards the stove. Calvin noticed her long back flowing hair, her well endowed boobs, her flat stomach. When she had her back to him he could see the shape of her buttocks. They were bigger and stronger than one would generally expect for most Asian woman. He also looked down from his perch towards the precipice of the counter and tried to see her feet way down on the tile floor below. His mind was trying to comprehend looking at a lady who must be over 600 feet tall. It was difficult to work out proportions at his size.

 

Holly put down her plate near where Calvin was standing. A pleasant aroma wafted up from the food. Despite her constant winks and smiles his way, Holly didn’t offer Calvin anything to eat. Calvin thought that was a bit mean since a single grain of rice might be enough to fill him. Holly however, tucked in right away. It was impressive to watch the amount of food she could put into her mouth. Her fork held entire truckloads full of food. She didn’t talk while eating so Calvin preserved a prudent silence. When she had eaten all the food on her plate she let out a sigh.

“Now, that was good cooking if I do say so myself,” Holly exclaimed. “I think I have enough room for a bit more. Are you hungry by any chance?”

“Yes I am pretty hungry. It feels like I haven’t eaten in days.”

“Good, because I have a whole belly full of food to fill you up with.”

It all came flooding back. He realized his purpose.

 

“You know, I think you’re just about the last of your type that I’ll need.”

“Type?” asked Calvin.

Then it clicked.

 

 The micro-licious products came in verities. Some came with different flavors. He remembered how it worked. A person allowed their conscious mind to be copied and then the copy would be inserted into a small artificially made human body replica of the conscious donor.  The conscious donors themselves was none the worse for ware. Actual minds of real people was said to make the consumption erotic. Whatever it did, it was a huge hit with women. 

The body was made to contain plenty of nutrients for the consumer. Nutrients could be specialized to benefit or develop specific parts of the body.  Some were unspecialized and considered a part of a balanced diet. All helped women obtain the ‘perfect body,’ or at least, that was what the commercials said. The micro-licious men were like live multivitamins packed with very high amounts of proteins. 

 

A male conscious and a male micro-licious body were generally used for the products that developed female bodies. From the looks of things, Holly had been taking the body developing people for a while. She had curves in all the right places.

 

Calvin realized that his last memory was going to the corporation to ‘donate his conscious and get a handsome fee for his trouble. The minimum age was 16, which Calvin had reached a month ago. He was really just a clone of the original Calvin. The only difference between the real Calvin and himself was his small size and high nutrient quality of his body.

 

“What type am I?” asked Calvin.

 

The ignorance of his fate and future genuinely amused Holly. Sure she had devoured enough of these little guys to realize that they didn’t know their specialization. They didn’t have to know where they were going to be a tasty little treat so the Micor-licious company left it up the woman in question to fill them in on their destiny. Some of her girlfriends wouldn’t tell their victims what particular specialization they had but Holly always did. What difference did it make? They were going to be a part of her anyway, so why no let them know where they were going? It was always fun.

 

“Guess what type you are,” Holly teased.

“I don’t know!”

“Oh that’s no fun! You have to guess,” she boomed, smiling down at him.

 “A butt man?” he said hopefully.

Holly smiled and pointed behind Calvin. He turned around and saw the giant container that had previously been Calvin’s prison cell. In giant letters it said: Bootylicious! Get the curves you deserve!  Build up your bottom and drive the boys wild!

 

“Good guess,” said Holly.

She turned around to reveal her amazing ass.

“I’ve been eating them for a while. I think it’s paying off don’t you?”

She shook her hips to accent the point. There was no question about it. She had an incredibly nice butt.

 

“So what do you think?” she asked.

Calvin’s eyes were wide and his jaw was slack. Was he actually going to be a part of that magnificent piece of anatomy? Was he going to be part of that beautiful woman?

 

“Exceptional,” he breathed.

 

 Holly turned and smiled at him. She leaned towards him, suddenly seeming much bigger. She picked him up in one huge but seemingly delicate hand and lifted him to her face.

 

“Sorry but it’s time to eat you. Does my yummy little snack want to say any last words?”

 

Calvin thought for a second. He had never believed in all his life that he would go this way. He should say his last words? It was not as if he had planed anything so he just spoke what he hoped Holly thought were deep and meaningful words.

 

“Courage was never one of my qualities. I wish I hadn’t spent so much time being afraid of talking to the girls I liked in school, like Sally. I would have been happy to just be her friend but I never could talk to her.  It’s why I decided to do this. The real Calvin figured that at least a version of him would get to meet a girl, even if she did plan on eating me. I wish I had been braver.”

 

“Well Calvin,” said Holly. “I’m glad you think I am pretty.”

She smiled down at him as nicely as she could but she could feel him beginning to shake in her hand.

“I wish I was braver now. I cant wait to be a part of you except I’m…” He mumbled the last few words.

“Don’t be embaresed to talk to me. After all you are going to be a part of me soon. Now what did you say?”

“I’m afraid.”

“Well you should be. Enough talk. Time to make my jeans a little tighter. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will,” said Holly and tilting her head back she raised Calvin over her mouth.

For one second, their eyes met; predator and prey. Holly looked at the man above her. Soon he would be part of her butt. Calvin stared down at the pretty face of the woman below him, her eyes were hungry. Her lips parted and then he was quickly lowered towards the pink cavern below.

 

The fingers released as he passed the lips, her mouth closing behind him, sealing off the light. The bumpy tongue caressed him and sucked his body, bringing him to the roof of the mouth. Saliva quickly coated him. He knew there would be no way he could resist the strength of the tongue when she swallowed.

 

Holly smiled at the feeble attempts at resistance in her mouth. Calvin knew he was as good as eaten. He was now coated with saliva and Holly judged she could gulp him down with no trouble at all. She flicked her tongue to send him into a struggle and then she gulped him down.

 

The sensation of a man moving down her esophagus was one of which Holly never tired. The wiggling person struggled against the force of her esophagus muscles which guided him down towards his doom.  Calvin’s taste still lingered on her tongue when she felt the tiny man reach the entrance to her sphincter. The sphincter dilated and Calvin was forced the rest of the way through. Holly felt him fall into the awaiting pit of acid that was her belly.

 

The fall into the acid was cushioned somewhat from the rice Holly had eaten. It didn’t matter. Calvin was in instant pain from the acids in her stomach. He could never get out of here with his life.

 

The food struggled for much longer then a real person would have. Holly wasn’t sure if it was because they packed so much extra protein into the food or that they somehow made the mini-licious men so they would live a bit longer for the enjoyment of the consumer. Whatever they did, Holly approved of it. She rubbed her belly a few times to try and provoke a greater reaction from Calvin.

 

Holly started doing the dishes, amused from the tickling feeling coming from her belly. The struggling weakened as time passed and by the time she started upstairs there was no commotion coming from her stomach. Holly had stopped thinking about the tiny man within her. He would be fully digested and forgotten.

 

The next morning Holly awoke and put on a new pair of pants. They were not her sexiest clothes but something that would accent her backside. She squeezed her butt past the waste of the pants and turning, admired herself in the mirror. Then she went downstairs, had a quick breakfast of cereal, toast and orange juice and was out the door.

 

She had walked three blocks when she saw a face she was quite surprised to see. He was sitting on a bench outside of the high school. He was reading a book while other students played soccer or Frisbee on the grounds before him.

It was a boy of about sixteen years of age and looked like…

 

“Calvin?”

The boy turned. He squinted at Holly and pushed up his glasses that had been resting on the tip of his nose.

“Yes?” he said uncertainly.

 

It was him, thought Holly. Imagine meeting the guy you ate for dinner last night. That was unexpected!

 

 Boy, He wasn’t kidding when he said he was afraid of girls, she thought. Calvin looked at her face searching for recognition but when finding none he averted his eyes.

“Hey cutie,” said Holly.

Calvin shifted uncomfortably. He probably wasn’t used to being called a cutie.  He would be quite handsome if he brushed his hair more neatly, didn’t slouch and acted a bit more self confident.

“I know you don’t know me. My name is Holly. I was at home last night eating my mini-licious and right before I ate him he said something to me you might want to hear.” She paused for breath while studying Calvin as he stared at the side of the school wall. She had gotten his attention with that last comment. He was looking away but was listening hard and Holly knew it.

“Its funny what they say before you eat them,” Holly said.

“I wouldn’t know,” said Calvin

“I suppose not. But anyway, this one said he wished he had taken the chance to talk to a girl he liked. Her name was Sarah. Too bad he never got the chance. He was delicious.”

Calvin turned and looked directly at Holly. She smiled at him.

“I just figured that you might have wanted to listen to that story. Sometimes you can learn a lot from those little guys. Anyway, have a great day Calvin.”

 

She gave him a wink  and started off towards work again. Calvin watched her go. Was it really possible that his clone had the fortune of being bought by her? When she was out of sight he turned back to where Sarah was standing with several other girls, talking and giggling. After several moments’ contemplation, he stood up and walked towards her. There was a lump in his throat and his ears were hot.

 

When he reached the girl he stopped, swallowed and stuck out his hand, which thankfully wasn’t shaking like the rest of him.

“Hi. My name’s Calvin,” he said.

“Sarah,” said the girl. She gave him a friendly smile.