- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Please post any ideas or thoughts on this. I am notorious for having a short attention span, so any thoughts would be much obliged, as well as that much needed 'push' to keep writing.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.





Prologe

_____________________________________________


A red fuzz before his gaze was the first sign of life in the being known as Reifu. It was a curious feeling, for a flesh golom to be brought to life, even moreso for one as advanced as he. Carved from the very flesh of the elite necromancer Alice, he was unlike any of her previous creations. He had the very making of a soul. The golom could think, but more than that, he could evolve. Given the oppertunity, it was almost impossible to tell just where his limits would end.



Pale, ice blue eyes stared forward, trying to make forms in the fog solidify, though it would be at least an hour before he gained that kind of focus.

"Ah, your awake!" Came an eeriely cheery voice. Instinctively he knew it was the voice of his creator. The golems jaw slowly went slack as he attempted to communicate back, though it was impossible at this time. Seeing his helplessness, the necromancer couldnt help but laugh. Reifu was vaugly aware of the sound of approaching footsteps - Alice had come over to inspect her creation.

She had modeled him after a male she had fancied in her youth, taking great pleasure in molding the muscles and skin tone of her flesh golem from the extra flesh she had absorbed from a recent battle. Long, flowing white hair flowed atop his crown, prefectly spilling over his broad shoulders, two crecent arcs of ivory floating as if by their own accord around the beings eyes. Alice had made certain to make his form purely human in shape, though not in composition. His stomach would absorb whatever energies were held in his food, though just how much he would eat, only time would tell.

"Do not stuggle, my pet.." Alice cooed gently, running a hand across her creations cheek in an almost motherly fashon. It was then that he realized the size difference in the two. At their current height, she would be roughly four times his size, judging simply by the hand. "Fresh from the womb I created and already you show signs of both life as well as intellegence. I trust that you will do me well, gathering more strength for my purposes. Not that you shall go unrewarded, of course. As I gain strength, so shall you. But for now, close your newly formed eyes and wait for morning. Your birth was quiet taxing."

Much to the necromancers displeasure, Reifu paused for a second before closing his eyes. Already the golem was showing signs of self conciousness, but more than that, disregard for her authority. A nailed finger slowly curled under the newborns chin, her instense gaze inspecting him once more for signs of flaws. Seeing none, she smiled to herself. "You are a good one, Reifu." She said simply, rising up once more to her full height, padding into the resting chamber built next to the room she had laid with enchantments and sigils needed to put the spark of life into a creation.

The giantess strode into the adjacent room, her emerald gaze flickering briefly over towards the twin mirrors she had set up on the side. With the aid of the raised ceiling, she had been able to prop up an old, normal sized mirror next to her newest one. A slight smile played on Alice's lips as she kneeled down to look at the aged, old styled mirror, her fingertips caressing the top of the wood. Now standing at nearly sixteen feet, the mirror she had chereshed as a youth came a foot or so shy from her waistline. "So small..." She murmured, her smile turning slightly twisted, the corners twitching as if debating on frowning or holding the smile.

Soon, she thought with a giggle, her form sashaying over to her handmade couch. Soon, her plans would come into fruition.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One: The training


Reifu had remained concious throughout the night, though he knew he was supposed to be resting. Every so often his eyes would open as he stared at the blank wall infront of him. Finding nothing new, the golem instanctively knew that he should play the role of sleeping. His mistress, nay, goddess, had awoke, and judging from the steady thum thum thum of her footfalls, she had gone into the kitchen first before checking on him. With a small sigh he forced the muscles in his legs to react, drawing him upwards into a standing position. In a matter of minutes he heard the doorknob twist. Turning so that he could see his mother and goddess for the first time, Reifu knew not what to expect, but what came was more astounding still.

Alice was garbed in a simple blue silken robe that swished around merrily just above her ankles and little more, the thin piece of cloth used to hold it in place doing just enough to cover her ample bust, which only proved to further rock Reifus mind, as he knew that he was supposed to be male, if only in apperances. Then why, he questioned himself, did he feel so drawn to her? Her smile was brilliant, the perfectly formed white teeth flashing in the morning rays as she moved over towards him. Out of instinct Reifu took a step back, his breath comming a bit quicker... Was he.. Afraid of her?

Suddenly ashamed at himself, Reifu lowered his head as she drew close. Instead of scolding him as she had first considered, Alice decided another approach would be better. Slaves were good, yes, but she wanted this one to love her, to do as she commanded on its own accord, not because of the possible harm that may befall them. With a soft sigh she leaned down and scooped Reifu into her arms, cradling him easily against her breast. "Already up and moving about, hmmm?" Alice murmured, unable to keep herself from rocking him slightly. He was her creation, and in many ways, her child.

Reifu seemed to go from on extreme to the next. From fear to shame and now embarassment. His pale skin tinted the lightest pink as he nodded, keeping his gaze away from hers.

Regardless of what her creation thought, Alice knew everything about him. His thoughts, his fears, the small nagging questions in his mind, everything. One glance up at her smiling face was enough for him to know that that was the truth... He was hers. Her creations, her pride and joy. Long hours had been spent in his creation, as well as much pain (though Alice no longer felt that). "Y-y-yes Mother..." He whispered, his voice not quiet ready to manifest itself.

Alice giggled softly at his choice of terminology, regardless of the fact that it might as well have been true. With one finger brushing through his ivory locks, she pushed the door open with a foot and began to make her way through the hallway, intending on taking a closer look at him. Her grip became possesive as he began to wiggle in her grasp, intending to walk himself. The giantess tsk tsked at him, shaking the embony crown that was her hair, a sharp contrast to Reifu's. "You are mine, Reifu. Never forget that. I made you, gave you the spark of life. You owe me everything." Her tone, while still pleasent enough, held a sharp whip of command under it, giving him little room to argue.

It was a quick enough ride, one that Reifu found himself longing for again, as the two entered a study space. In the center of room there was a large pentigram inlade on the floor, the symbols of the bat, the devil, and the dragon positioned evenly along the outer circle. Not bothering to infrorm her creation, she stood ofer the circle for a second before opening her arms wide, dropping Reifu.

What shocked the giantess more than his disobediance was how quickly he seemed to not only master his movements, but the rate in which he was absorbing base knowledge from her. Yes, the two were psychicly linked, but Alice had only intended on it being one way. Now, he was doing small, tightly formed flips as he slowed his momentum, hitting the ground in a pose so that he would better absorb the shock. Not knowing that he had done anything extrodanary, Reifu craned his neck back so that Alice's face would be in view, though it was difficult at best to see past the womans chest. "I owe you everything." He echoed, his expression showing the anxinous he felt to serve his Lady.

"First," Alice said softly, shifting so that she was in a crouched position on one knee, her gaze locked on her little creation. Reifu began to shuffle uncomfortably under her gaze, his pale skin once more flushing a light pink... Did she have to be so... Magnetic? "We shall have to train your body so that you will make a decent Avatar for me, but still, we must choose a proper title..." Putting one finger to her chin, she pondered.

Reifu was left to his own, if only for a moment whilst she thought, so he took the time to properly look her over. The top of his head came just shy of her knees. The golem suddenly gasped at the realization. He was nothing compaired to her, hardly bigger than a small child. Her arms easily dwarfed his own, more than double the size of his legs, possibly bigger than his waist. Her hands were large enough to cover his head, should she put them together, and her feet... Reifu shivered slightly as he looked down at them. He knew that she would be getting larger somehow, and those feet would become a very lethal weapon.

Alice glanced down at the golem as he gasped, curious at too what he found so shocking. Finding him staring at her feet, she stood back up, looming over her creation. "So, my little man likes his creators feet?" She grinned deviously at the shocked expression her golem had... Did he really think that she created him simply to increase her power? Laughing to herself, she took another step forward just as he took one back. In a matter of moments she had him backed up against the wall.

Shivers coursed through Reifu as he stared up in awe at his goddess, his heart going a mile a minute. Like her feet? He was damned scared of them! Nervously he licked his lips. "Yes?" He said in a soft tone. He didnt want her to think that he DIDNT like a part of her, but to admit to admiring something like that could have obvious outcomes...

So much for being a guy, he thought with a snort. He had no backbone.

using just her feet, she pressed him tight against the wall, his small form thrashing to get free. Oh, how Alice loved that! "More..." She practically growled, curling her toes against his chest, feeling his flesh get pulled. Reifu continued to thrash, but in a much more desperate manner. The smell of her feet werent unpleasent... Quiet the opposite, in fact. For as much as he wanted to hate them, felt some how that he SHOULDNT want to like them. The golem gasped as her big and middle sat on either side of his head.

The moment seemed to last forever, the two locked in stare. She quiet liked the way he looked at that second, scared, vunerable. If she wanted, it would be nothing but a small push with her powerful legs to crush him against the stone, but that would ruin all her hard work. With a slight sigh Alice pulled her foot off him. "Sadly," She said in a whistful tone. "This is not what we came here for. Now, into the middle with you." Idly she ran a finger through a loose strand of the midnight black hair and tucked it behind an ear, her mind stuggling to regain focus on the spell matrix that was before them.

Reifu slid down to the floor once free from her sole, his stare blank. Frankly, he was in shock. WAY to many feelings at one time in his opinion. If he could, he would have to find a way to damper emotions. After all, he was only a construct... Alice's voice shook him back into reality, reminding Reifu just why they had come into the room in the first place. Now that he had a moment, he took a second to adire the decor. There were many odds and ends hanging or sitting on an equally varied assortment of shelves, cubbies (some he noted looked far to small for Alices fingers to get into, proof she used this room often), and all other kinds of facinating things. Crystals hung in a windchime like fashon, orbs with varying colored mists, claws from what looked like ten or so different small rodents.

Once more he was forced to shake his head, his gaze going upwards just in time to catch the full effect of Alice turning her head to glare at him for being slow. Awkwardly he rushed into the center of the pentagram, praying that his goddess didnt notice the bead of sweat which rolled down the side of his femenine featured face.

She moved slowly, one large hand sliding down to gently pat Reifu atop his ivory mass before pulling away to retreave a book. It was an older tome, one that she had only begun to decifer. One that had told Alice of bring life to the already live flesh she had absorbed, for example. "Now," She thought outloud. "Since we have you here, we shall have to tests your limits. That is, pushing you to the breaking point..." All Reifu saw was the glitter of her green gaze over the top of the book, but not the rather gleeful smile behind. As a necromancer, their work often got messy, so it was rather nessisary to enjoy it.

It was all Reifu could do not to show the growing fear that had begun to crawl its way up his spine. He could feel the leylines of the spell around him, some feeding into others that would in turn somehow make their ways towards where he now stood... And judging from what he had just heard, they werent there to make him feel warm and fuzzy.

Alice slammed the dusty tomb closed with a responding slap, making Reifu jump at the sudden noise. "Well now," She started, chewing on the inside of her lip, obviously debating over something. After a pause she she folded her arms together while staring down at her creation. "It seems, little man, that the only you are getting out of this room is if your well enough made or not... I admit, you were my first, so Im eager, erm... Curious, to see just how much punishment you can take." Oh, she would be sure to remember his expression, the slightly slack jaw with the disbelieving stare. "Mmm? A problem?"

Reifu was besides himself. "Your going to torture me???" He practicly shouted up at Alice. To hell with the fact she could have ground him to a pulp a minute previous, but there was no way he was going to submit to this! His face twisted in anger as he continued to shout. "What have I done to deserve this? Is this how its always going to be?"

The giantess did a double take, staring down at him in shock. It was almost as if he was a true being, not simply a creation! There was nothing in the readings that indicated this. She was sure that it had said that while it looked human, there was very little in ways of human traits, absolutely nothing about having a personality! "Always?" She echoed. For as much as she hated herself for it, she had to explain herself. "No, no, my one. You are newly created, a model I have never performed. And since there is no way to predect just how well you can stand up to a beating, this is the only way." She giggled softly. "Though, I would hate to be in your shoes." There was a brief pause. "We will have to get you some cloths, but no point in them right now. You'd just be destroying them right away."

With swaying hips Alice approached the flesh golem, a tickle running up her spine as she lead latent energy into her pointer finger, the end glowing a sickly, almost venomious green aura. Already the necromancer could feel the heat pooling low in the pit of her stomach at the thought of what was to come. Reifu looked so scared, she thought with a smirk. I wonder if he shall scream like one..." Letting her thoughts drift off too more pleasurable ideas, her finger curled towards Reifus forehead.