- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shannon is a evil genius... or just a very horny voyeur. I'll let you decide peoples :) !

I hope NotSirk will like my takes on Lisa, let me know if I strayed too far !

Also, a small reminder that I have a patreon now : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

Chapter 37: Preparing the Battleground

It wasn’t the first time that Shannon saw Minors interacting with each other. It wasn’t the first time that she had noticed how different they were compared to MAJORS. She knew how calm they made her mind, the minds of all of her kind who weren’t close-minded bigots like Howard John Waid. But what she had just witnessed was beyond anything she had ever expected or experienced. Her Alejandro had been hit hard enough to fall on the floor, that halfsy had added insult to injury by being extremely rude to him.

And yet, the three minute figures well laughing, as if all of this had been a stupid misunderstanding which could be immediately forgotten. If anything roughly similar had happened to her, she would have broken the one moronic enough to shove her to the ground. She would have twisted his pathetic twigs and broke his legs. And from the look of the other three MAJORS, they would have done the same. And yet, all of them were utterly baffled, their mouths agape. Even Lindsey, who should have been more used to the way Minors acted was just as confused.

“’Rando? Are you… fine?” asked the young girl, voicing the concern of the behemoth.

“Of course, why?” chuckled the maimed Minor, looking both amused and confused by the question.

“It’s because they can’t grasp their stupid heads around the fact that you aren’t trying to beat Lisa black and blue” huffed Izzellah. “Honestly, she would deserve it” she added, glaring at her friend.

“How come on! Your lover boy is fine! Look, he’s even laughing his ass off about it!” complained Lisa. “You really need to learn about that mysterious thing called fun!”

Shannon sighed as the two Minor girls started to bicker friendly. She shook her head and took a step forward to look at her fiancée. He was still protected by Lindsey, who was examining his shoulder. Shannon would have liked to do so herself, but she couldn’t. Her little lover had told her that Izzellah was afraid of her, and it had become apparent immediately when the two of them had talked. She needed to carefully plan her actions around her. She had to have the Ivory girl aboard of her campaign. She probably hadn’t realized it but she was a minor celebrity –a thought which made her smile.

“I’m sure that she knows about it… Lisa, is it?” said Shannon, smiling at the taller than average Minor, hoping to make use of her clearly greatly open-minded behavior.

“That’s my name, yes” chimed Lisa, even as she eyed the mighty curves of the gigantic MAJOR. “But I’m afraid you don’t really know Izzy. She can be dreadfully boooooooooooooring!”

“Shut up Lisa! It’s not because I don’t want to risk my life, or lose my virginity to the first MAJOR who comes knocking that I’m not fun!”

“Oh really?” countered Lisa, raising her eyebrows in disbelief. “I seems to remember a time when I proposed to go to Winton Fare and you refused because…”

“Because there would be too many MAJORS and she would have to stay close to us. And she was convinced that Mei wanted to get her hands on her” completed Mabel, sounding incredibly amused.

“And she was also afraid of your sister” added Sabrina, smirking. “Plus, I guess not many girls out there had anything to attract her attention”.

Shannon rolled her eyes when the small MAJOR cupped her tits, but she noticed how Izzy blushed and turned her eyes away. She also caught Alejandro looking at Sabrina’s chest and when he noticed her looking at him with a smirk, he turned even redder than his little crush. She caressed her own rack and decided that she would make use of it. All three Minors were clearly entranced by well-endowed women, and she was at the top of this kind of woman. She would just have to play it carefully, and everything would be fine, she decided.

“I can understand being wary. Concentrations of MAJORS can be raucous, and I guess for a Minor it may be terrifying when we start brawling. But I don’t think it’s time for it. I want to swim!”

Shannon immediately proceeded to drop out of her red dress. She had chosen a swimsuit she hoped would fry all the Minor’s brains. She had considered going at it naked, since Alejandro was the only guy around, but she had decided that it was just too risqué for her. At least for now. Instead, she had chosen to wear a minimalist one. It was basically a thong on her ass, and it barely covered her areolas. Just has she had hoped, all jaws dropped when she revealed her body, and Alejandro even produced a strangled sound as his eyes threatened to pop out of their sockets. She decided to press her advantage.

“I want you in the water by the time I resurface my love!” she yelled as she rushed to the pool, walking over the Minors and even a crouched Lindsey.

The water was heated, which made it all the more enjoyable. It had been a long time since she hadn’t dived into a pool, or even the sea, she had been just too busy to enjoy it. But now, she would stay in there for as long as she wanted, or was needed to achieve her objectives. Lisa was today’s prize. If she managed to earn the friendship of the sexual active Minor, she was almost certain that she would win some brownie points with Izzellah. She dived into the deep end of the pool, which was far enough for her to be submerged entirely, one more reason she had chosen this house for Alejandro.

Her mane moved around her head, blocking her view of almost everything. She just loved the way it shifted with her every move. She wondered how Alejandro would feel, entrapped into this black jungle, coiling around his frail body. Not that she could give in to temptation. Her lungs were so massive, especially compared to her minuscule lover that he would have drowned long before she even felt the need to breath. She was able to stay immerged for 12 minutes without making any effort, and she had, once, pushed it toward 16 minutes, even if she had almost drowned back then.

The sound of weak splashing brought her attention back to the shallow end of the pool caught her attention. Three little pairs of legs had appeared in the water. She was just a tad too far away to be able to tell which one was Alejandro’s, but she was already happy that he was already joining in. She wanted to fry his brain, and her look when she would come out of the water, presenting her enormous breasts to him, and the other two Minors would achieve just that. Her lecherous ideas were cut off however, when one of the three dived into the water and swam toward her.

The gigantic MAJOR’s eyes bulged a little when Lisa came just before her face and then went even deeper into the water to swim below her mighty rack. She gasped when she felt small hands caressing her nipples, letting more oxygen escape her lungs than the halfsy probably was able to hold. Shannon was quite confused by this Minor. She had never met one has forward as Lisa, and the little girl seemed to truly be attracted by her body, and had apparently no shame about loving sex. Which made the giantess’ mind boil, she had to admit it.

She shifted her massive body to trap the halfsy under her, and force her to turn toward the empty end of the pool. She then used her right hand to catch the small woman and pressed her against her breasts. She stifled a yelp when she felt small teeth on her left nipple. Her head resurface and then the rest of her upper-body, until she pushed her rack out of the water, with the almost weightless Minor still grinding her teeth on her rock hard nipple. Shannon used her mane to hide a little more what she was doing from the other MAJORS and Minors at the other end of the pool.

“Shannon? Is everything alright?” asked Alejandro, sounding concerned.

“Yes, I just have had a little… wardrobe malfunction sweetie!” she replied, looking at him over her shoulder and almost giving up her plan to deal with Lisa now.

Her fiancé’s almost naked body was like a trap made just for her. The way he stood hesitantly in the shallow end of the pool. His tanned skin seemed to glow under the winter sun of New Orleans, except for the patches of scars which covered his torso. His missing left arm made him look more vulnerable, even near Izzellah, while the other three MAJORS hovered behind them, each looking at the other as a potential rival; which made them somewhat tense and unsure of how to act to not alienate the Minors. Save perhaps Mabel, who seemd to be an archetypal MAJOR.

“Damn girl, you’re made of steel” said Lisa, bringing back Shannon’s mind to the situation at hand.

“And you’ve got balls of steels yourself, little lady” purred the MAJOR. “A little too much, even, but I think I could make use of it in a way which would please you… considerably”.

“Now you’re talking my language. I mean, I’m not into girls, normally, but you’re just too much to not take a bite. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life regretting not tasting the forbidden fruit!”

Shannon chuckled, but she was happy that her body and the sound of three loud voices growing angry at each other’s nearer to the other two Minors covered Lisa’s little blurt. For what she had in mind, she needed to keep everyone in the dark. She didn’t want to take any chance with Lisa, she needed her on board, and if the small teenager wanted to taste her, she would oblige, in a way which wouldn’t bother Alejandro or Izzellah. If it’s with a Minor girl, it’s not cheating, she decided. Plus, if Lisa turned satisfactory, she could always add her small babe into the mix.

“Here’s the deal, Lisa Watermiene. I’ll go outside in thirty minutes and propose to have a talk about my campaign with one of you Winton girls. You’ll propose first and we’ll go upstairs, in your room. And then, you’ll get to taste my fruits. Do we have a deal?” she asked, whispering.

“You bet we have!” replied Lisa with the same tone. “I hope you’re ready to scream!”

------------------------------------------------------------

“Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!” yelled Lisa, covering her mouth as best she could with her left hand, while the right clutched, rather painfully, at a bang of Shannon’s mane.

The gigantic MAJOR smiled as she let her tongue explore the tasteful little pussy which clenched deliciously against her intrusion. Lisa had turned out to be quite the experience partner, knowing where to guide the massive black woman to achieve maximum pleasure. While she was considerably stronger than Alejandro, and taller, the Minor remained extremely easy to dominate… something Shannon had decided to avoid during the first moments of their love making. It was best to let the little spitfire to think she was in control.

“I need you inside!” whined Lisa, startling the MAJOR a little. “In my head, I mean…” she added, panting and shivering has the enormous tongue continued to play with her inside.

Shannon didn’t hesitate. She projected her mind toward the Minor’s and enjoyed when they touched and fused. Lisa’s pleasure crashed into her brain, making it harder to think. Still, she managed to cloud her deeper thoughts. She needed to be careful. Lisa seemed bumbling at first, but she felt that she was a lot shrewder than she may have seemed to be. She had met several peoples like her before, and at one point had almost lost everything she had because of it. As a fifteen years old, it had been quite the revelation, and had helped her mature into the towering billionaire she was now.

“My, my, what a mind!” huffed Lisa, who managed to redress herself to press her relatively impressive pair of breasts on Shannon’s nose, a little feat of flexibility. “There is an awful lot of things here! I hope you don’t mind if I pick inside it a little. A girl needs to help her besty, after all!”

Shannon gasped when she felt the Minor’s mind trying to pierce her veils and she mobilized her considerable abilities as a Tier 2 to repel and reverse it. She also made use of the fact that Lisa had overplayed her hand, choosing to attack her mind and its secrets while she was easily distracted. The giantess smiled when the Minor howled in pleasure as she resumed her play with her clitoris, while her fingers crept toward Lisa’s nipple to lightly pinch them. If the Watermiene girl had no experience with other girls, Shannon had plenty and made use of it.

Lisa’s probe weakened and then ceased as her mind was overwhelmed by the pleasurable sensations that Shannon had enticed. The behemoth struck then. Her own probe thundered deep into Lisa’s mind, and while the little girl gasped and tried to mount a rear defense, she couldn’t stop the MAJOR, and the billionaire was finally able to enter deep into her being. She saw most of her life, a rather boring life, because it was so normal, but she managed to find a little nugget of information she decided would be of use.

“We can’t let her go outside like before” had said a male voice, gruff and deep, while Shannon and Lisa listened, frightfully, from behind a slightly ajar door.

“It happened in a remote area!” pleaded a woman, her voice louder, anxious.

“Hush!” hissed the man. “Do you want to wake Lisa or Romeo? I don’t want to scare either of them Linda. We need to be extra-careful, you know how our little gal is used to sneak around.”

“Don’t hush me, Richard Watermiene” growled said Linda. “You may be a lawyer, but I’m the head of this family and we both know it! SO don’t push your luck!”

“Linda, please!” pleaded Richard, Lisa’s father suspected Shannon. “I don’t think you realize how atrocious this Incident has been. The media coverage is an absolute case of self-censoring.”

“Oh, because you knows more than CNN and FOX what happened perhaps?”

“I happens to do” somberly replied Richard. “It isn’t just a tragic death and a maimed minor, love. I’ve seen the dossier. It always happens when minors are involved, and it’s atrocious.”

“What… what happened that you speak like that?” asked Linda, hushing her tone. “You weren’t that agitated when that poor little boy, Kevin Conner was crushed to death during a party, twelve years ago. What could be worse than that?”

“A lot, apparently” hinted Richard. “It isn’t like Conner’s case, where it was just a tragic accident, with a teenage minor sneaking out of his house to go party with his sister’s friend and being crushed by drunk kids. Here, what happened was deliberate.”

“What do you mean, deliberate!” pressed Linda, her voice sounding more horrified by the second.

“I mean that that kid, Alejandro Ferrand… he was trick or treating with his brother, his twin brother, a MAJOR. Both were eight. And as the sole minor of his little town, I guess his parents thought he would be safe. But the MAJOR who did this, named Joseph MacFerlan, was a 14 y.o. who had expressed intense, even borderline insane, attraction to the minor. From what was gathered, he kidnapped him when his brother looked the other way and brought him to his shed.”

“No…” weakly replied Linda. “There is no way that any MAJOR could do it to a poor little baby like that. Especially if he was the only one in his town! What kind of monster could do that?”

“If you’re already freaking out, I don’t think I should tell you more honey” said Richard. “But it’s is. This minor is still the only one of his kind in his small town. He survived, but at what cost…”

“What happened darling? And you better not sugarcoat it for me. I’m… I’m a strong woman!”

“That you are” grimly admitted Lisa’s father. “Well, to be blunt, the minor didn’t like this MAJOR, so MacFerlan tried to bond-rape him into being an obedient tool…”

“No!” yelled Linda, cutting off her husband. “He didn’t…” she continued, before being interrupted once more by Richard with a loud shush.

“Linda! Do you want to wake Lisa? How do you think she would feel if she heard any of it? Because the MAJOR boy failed. The minor’s twin came to the rescue… and it earned his small brother a crushed arm. From the medical rapports I have seen… it’s a miracle he’s even alive, even more so that he didn’t black out.”

“Why?” asked Linda, her voice betraying her morbid interest in learning more details.

“His left arms had no more bones, muscles or veins left… The doctors had to amputate, immediately, almost below the shoulder. There was nothing left to save below it.”

“Sweet Marie, mother of God…” mumbled Linda, loud enough for her daughter, who was now shivering uncontrollably, to hear. “How did he even made it to the hospital?”

“When his brother barge in, the kidnapper dropped him and proceeded to clubber an eight years old MAJOR to death with a shovel. But that minor Ferrand boy, he managed to not black out, and he used MacFerlan’s own gun to shoot him to death.”

“No! That’s impossible! A poor little baby like him couldn’t do that!”

“I think you underestimate what minors are capable off, when they truly need to save their skin” countered Richard. “He blew out that guy’s brain and…”

Lisa let out a shrill scream, interrupting both MAJORS. Even Shannon, who had been perusing her memories, was startled by the scream and the horror which came with it. The sounds of powerful footsteps rushing toward them made her uneasy. It wasn’t the first time she dived so deeply into someone’s memory that it was as if she lived them, she had done so with several sex-toys who had been just Tiers 1. But experiencing the world as a minor kid was something else altogether, and while she had been able to ignore it for the most part, when listening to a discussion in the dark, it was harder to do when a gigantic woman barged in and brought Lisa and her to her bosom.

“My little miracle! What are you doing here!” asked a distraught Linda, looking both at her baby and her husband, whose face seemed incredibly pale.

Lisa startled to tremble and then put her head on her mother’s neck, letting out howls and shriek as her vivid imagination recreated what she suspected had happened during the Incident. Even Shannon, who knew better than to let herself be affected by what one could saw in someone else’s mind was shaken to the core. Just hearing the details of the story had left the halfsy traumatized, she knew it. This little discussion between her parents had gave way to months of nightmares, and had changed her life, making it far more sheltered than it was before.

“Get… out… of my head!” growled Lisa in the present, trying her damned best to drive Shannon’s mind away. “You have no right to look at that.”

“I have every right, little girl. After all, I’m the most massive MAJOR here. Its parts of our privileges. And why would you want me to stop my ministrations? After all, I did nothing else than pleasure you. You won’t remember anything else than mind-blowing sex and it’ll make you ready to help me get Izzellah Ivory on board with my campaign. Wouldn’t you want her to experience what you just did?”

“I… No… I… I mean, yes but…” mumbled Lisa as her mind tried to fight Shannon’s orders, and failed; despite her experience in the bond, she wasn’t strong enough for Shannon’s ability.

The gigantic woman may have been classified as a Tier 2, but she was at the very top end of this rank. She hadn’t the abilities of a Tier 3 to constantly broadcast her mind to entice and subjugate Minors, but once she was inside, there was precious little anyone but a real Tier 3 could do to stop her. From what she had gathered, one’s abilities were defined by genetics and willpower. Two Tier 1 with the exact same genetic predisposition for the bond could have vastly different abilities if one was extremely assertive and the other more subdued. And Shannon had rarely met a Tier 2 who matched her in drive and ambition, which fueled her abilities.

“So… what do you think of my campaign? Do you think it would fancy Izzellah to join it?” asked Shannon while shrewdly caressing all the sensitive spots on the Minor’s body.

“She loves the fact that the Minors have a chance to earn more rights…” huffed the young girl, her body fighting off the waves of pleasures while trying to hold weakly to the fading memory of Shannon’s intrusion in her mind. “But she doesn’t trust you.”

“She’s afraid of me?” asked the giantess, quite curious. “Why? Haven’t I done everything to earn at least some interest from all the Minors who wants something better for their future?”

“You’re just too big” said Lisa, smiling. “Not that I mind, you’re big where it counts.”

The two young women chuckled. Shannon found the halfsy’s sex drive brutally honest and refreshing. It changed from Alejandro, who loved her and loved fucking her, but almost had to be coerced into admitting it, at times. Lisa was extremely outgoing, she wore her feelings on her sleeves, which didn’t meant she was stupid, something Shannon was almost certain a lot of MAJORS, possibly some Minors too, assumed. She wondered what she could have become if she had been born a full-blown MAJOR instead of all of one. Someone quite impressive, that’s for sure.

“Shouldn’t we return to the pool?” asked Lisa, her breath shallow.

“We still have at least ten more minutes before us until it starts becoming suspect” chuckled the MAJOR; “I wonder how many times I can make you cum in that time!”

----------------------------------------------

Shannon and Lisa walked together toward the swimming pool. The enormous MAJOR let her smaller companion rushed forward, enjoying the way she seemed to flaunt her curves without even realizing it. It was almost certainly an act, she knew it, but she couldn’t help to appreciate it. If only her Alejandro accepted to gain a little weight… He looks good, with his muscles, and even his scars somehow added to his style. But she wouldn’t have said no to a little more of him to cuddle tenderly. A girl can dream. I may be a billionaire, but I won’t be able to make him drop his weightlifting

When she exited the house, having to lean noticeably, she noticed first Izzellah Ivory trying to swim. She was surrounded by the three Young MAJORS, each looking both concerned and eager to touch her. But what really struck Shannon was Alejandro holding her still, his arm around her waist, as she tried to simply float around. The two Minors laughed when her fiancé tripped a little and almost lost his balance, almost bringing Izzellah underwater with him. Shannon suddenly felt a burning feeling in her heart, which made her stop.

Am I jealous of Izzellah? she wondered. Why? I’ve already decided that I would be okay with Alejandro preferring her, or anyone else, over me. The behemoth managed to hide her feelings behind a kind smile, but she was happy that her bond with Lisa had been broken already. She hadn’t expected to feel like that. She realized that she didn’t want Alejandro to leave her, to be with another woman. She felt dirty feeling like that when she had promised that she wouldn’t. She would have to fight with herself to remain true to her promise. Thankfully, Alejandro’s love was worth any hardship.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember to review this chapter, if you feel like it :)