- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First chapter of the last arc. Hopefuylly, less than twenty five chapters ? I don't know yet.

Anyway, enjoy !

Chapter 41 : Secrets have to be kept

“So? What are the results?” asked Shannon, who was feeling quite exposed in a hospital gown, even if she had been the one who had requested this check-up.

“They are great… mostly” slowly replied Dr Judith Carlson, a rather young and attractive MAJOR, with short blond hair, fair skin and large almond shaped blue eyes.

“We’ve known each other for five years Doctor” curtly replied the giantess, who towered over Judith, even when sitting on a low bed. “It’s either perfect or it’s bad, there is no middle ground. And I’ve had nausea for the last two days. If we hadn’t scheduled this check-up months ago, I would have called for an appointment yesterday anyway.”

“I am well aware of your… standings and what you expect, Miss Matthewson” replied the Doctor, clearly not impressed, as she kept perusing her notes. “It doesn’t change the fact that it’s only the first returns, and that I’ll have to work on what is here. But, overall, you are in perfect shape, physically speaking, and from you’ve told me, mentally.”

“Yes, well, the last few weeks have been a great opportunity for me, both in private and public matters. I’ve secured two new Ambassadors, as you probably already know, and I’ve found…. I’ve found a better balance of life and work, an anchor to help me a better person.”

“Would that anchor be a man?” abruptly asked Judith, looking up at her, which startled Shannon.

“I… I don’t see why it matters exactly” replied the behemoth, who didn’t like the way the petite blonde seemed to try and read into her, her eyes poring holes in her skin.

“Shannon… You’ve said it, we’ve been working together for the last five years. I’m pretty sure that you understand why I’m asking you if that anchor is a man.”

“Well, I don’t!” shouted the billionaire, sitting up and staring down at her doctor. “So you can explain yourself, so I may know what I have to do.”

“Fine. Suit yourself, young lady” coldly said Judith. “You’re pregnant.”

Shannon blinked and without even realizing it brought her hands to her slightly bulging belly. She had always been rather large, even when her monstrous growth spurt had started, back in High School, when it seemed that her body tried to consume every ounce of fat she had in her and craving more to fuel her increasing size. She couldn’t be pregnant. She had decided years ago that it wasn’t possible, that she wouldn’t have a kid before she was ready after all.

“Miss Matthewson? Do you hear me?” asked Judith, slightly concerned.

“Yes, I’m sorry, I… I space out for a moment” explained Shannon, blinking and focusing back on the far smaller MAJOR, who barely reached her mid-riff, while she was on the low bed.

“Yes, well, don’t sweat it” said the Doctor, smiling up at her. “We both know that it’s a… a touchy subject, shall we say. Thankfully, we already know that…”

“I won’t abort this baby” affirmed Shannon, surprising even herself with how strongly she felt about it, when she knew she wasn’t ready just yet to be the perfect mother she wanted to be.

“I… Are you sure? I mean, it would be legal to do so this…” tried Judith, looking mildly concerned by this reaction, even if Shannon couldn’t quite grasp why.

“I’m sure” cut her off the black titaness. “And, anyway, it wouldn’t be possible, the fetus’ too old.”

“What makes you think that, exactly?” asked Doctor Carlson, her eyebrows almost disappearing under the bangs of blond hair covering her brow.

“Well… I mean, if I’m already reacting to his presence, pregnancy has to be extremely advanced, which is… really surprising. I would have thought that in almost seven months I would have realized that I was pregnant. So, as you can see, it’s perfectly impossible for me to get rid of the baby, even if I wanted to. And I’m not for abortion, it’s a matter of faith. You know it.”

“Yes, I do, Miss Matthewson. But there seems to have been a slight misunderstanding. The fetus isn’t six or seven months old. It’s probably around a month old, at best.”

“That’s impossible. Last time…” started Shannon, but it was her turn to be interrupted.

“Last time, the fetus was a minor. This time, you have clearly a baby MAJOR growing up inside of you. A baby Cyclopean even, if you pardon me the use of this term.”

“Call it whatever you want” weakly replied the giantess, who didn’t mind nor like the term coined by that old asshole, Howard Waid. “But how can you be so sure!?”

“Because of its size, for starter. It’s already far bigger than the size of a minor fetus. In fact, if its growth keep up with what’s already there, I expect you to deliver a very big baby in a few months. Of course, your size means that it’ll have plenty of room to grow to begin with. As for its nature as a future Cyclopean, well…” her voice trailed off, as if she hesitated to talk about it.

“Well, what it is?” asked Shannon, rather rudely, but she didn’t like the sudden mystery.

“Well… you have to understand that we are supposed to keep this… well, not under lids, but certainly out of the public. I could lose my license if I talk about it with you…”

“But you’ve already revealed too much when you told me it would be a Cyclopean? Well, you shouldn’t worry so much Doctor Carlson. Everyone knows that MAJORS my size almost always birth others like them.”

“You’re right. Everyone knows it. Everyone’s wrong, however” said Judith darkly. “Cyclopeans always only gives birth to their kind Miss Matthewson. And to our knowledge… Well, your kind is even more fertile than normal MAJORS, who are already leagues beyond what minor’s fertility rates.”

“So what?” asked Shannon, puzzled. “We both know that I can get pregnant with Minors, so what’s the deal? Isn’t it the same thing than with normal MAJORS?”

“Thing is… I don’t think that many peoples would like to know that they are already part of an inferior breed, destined to be replaced” explained the petite doctor, looking rather gloomy herself.

“What are you talking about? I don’t see how a thousand or so Cyclo’ in the whole world could have that kind of impact!” huffed Shannon, who found this idea utterly ridiculous.

“Of course” said Judith, trying her best to return to a calmer and less readable face. “I’m sorry that my poor attempt at a joke failed to deride you.”

“Oh please…” sighed Shannon, rolling her eyes but deciding that she had better things to do than to bother with all this craziness right about now.

“Anyway! Even if you don’t abort, there is alternat…”

“I want to keep this baby, doctor” stated the black behemoth, firmly.

“Are… Are you sure? Last time you were rather desperate to…”

“Last time, I was fifteen, I was barely starting Fire Brand, and I was absolutely unable to get what would be my life in two months, let alone years. It was impossible for me to have that baby! Impossible! And that’s why I came to you, Doctor Carlson. You are one of the best, we both know it, and you helped me a lot. But this time… this time, I want to have this baby, I want to see her grow into a fine woman and prepare her for the time she’ll replace me at the head of my business empire.”

“You seem extremely sure that it’s a girl” stated Judith, smiling a little. “But this sudden change… do you know who the father is, this time? Is he your anchor?”

“Yes, to both” admitted Shannon, feeling her already dark skin darkening even further with shame. “I want to have a lot of kids with him, and I know he’ll be the perfect father.”

“Are you sure he wants a baby? Most young men aren’t willing to have one so young” explained the doctor, looking up at her patient, and even putting a hand on her knee to stress how important this notion was; Shannon knew it all too well, however – she had been and still was a young MAJOR after all, she knew how her peers felt and acted.

“He isn’t like most young men” she explained the small woman before us. “He’s kind, compassionate and serious. I know he’ll lover all his children, starting with this one.”

“I see… I guess the father is a minor then, as the rumors told?”

Shannon hesitated. Admitting it had to happen, she basically had, already, but she needed to go in public, with an actual interview or something to make things clear and obvious for everyone. But she still didn’t like the idea of putting her Alejandro in the spotlight that way. As an Ambassador he would have been one among many, and that’s what she had wanted for him at first. It would have then developed from there to them admitting their relationship publically once they felt ready to do so. Now, it was out of the question and she had to do damage control.

“You do know that nothing you’ll say here will get out, right?” asked the doctor, alleviating her fears.

“I know it’s just… yes, the father is a Minor. But I don’t want the news that I’m pregnant going out, I want to break the news to him first.”

“Of course… Of course. However…” started Judith, as if she was speaking while thinking it through, “you probably know that minors are easy to upset and that they stress easily, which can affect their health in really impactful and detrimental ways.”

“What are you trying to tell me Doctor? I can’t see how me being pregnant can stress out my… my lover” said Shannon, puzzled by the small woman’s reaction.

“You would be surprised, Miss Matthewson. I can’t reveal anything about them, but several of my patients are minors, and I know a thing or two about their physiology. And I think that I have rarely seen some of them more stress out than when they discovered that their… let’s say paramour, was pregnant. Usually because it means that they’ll be dumped soon.”

“Who would do that!” bellowed an indignant Shannon, frowning and clenching her fists.

“Plenty of peoples, really. And I understand that it upsets you, but it’s something commonly approved by a lot of families, even those who are supporting your campaign. I don’t think I’ve met one person who wants minors to be our equals, or who even believe that it’s possible.”

“I know that” sneered the behemoth. “But it’s not what I’m promoting. I’m not saying that Minors will become our equals, that they’ll be able to become everything MAJORS can, but they need to have more rights, to be heard, to be a part of society, not just some sort of… of glorified pet” she explained, calming herself even as she spoke.

“Really? I’m… genuinely surprised. I thought you wanted to push peoples to accept that minors should be, you know… bossing peoples around, or teaching stuff…”

“Well, I don’t see why it would be a bad thing” grumbled Shannon, who remembered what she had felt and learnt while bonding with Izzellah Ivory mere days ago.

“Well, I, for starter, wouldn’t feel too good about letting anyone who has to constantly return to his books to diagnostic me a cold” explained Judith, who smirked at this very idea.

“But it wouldn’t be like that” tried Shannon, who strangely felt drawn to defend her campaign, even if it meant admitting that Minors wouldn’t end treated as MAJORS, even in case she perfectly succeeded in her plans, which was doubtful to begin with; reaction against her campaign was strong and getting stronger, after all.

“That’s what a lot of people feel” stated Judith. “But, anyway, I’m just saying that you should take into account how your minor feel. You don’t want to upset him, especially if he’s already under a lot of pressures. You could be surprised how quickly it can happen; they can be quite stubborn when they want to, and will try to do things they can’t until they break down.”

“Talk me about it…” muttered Shannon, rising up to her full size and then leaning forward, offering an enticing view of her cleavage to her doctor, who blushed even as they shook hands.

-------------------------------------------

Putain de merde!” she heard as she approached one of her living rooms, inside her huge manor.

Sound of torn pages and another yell met her as she ran toward it. She was panting a little, because of her fear more than any actual effort she would have made, even with her insane weight and the two wrecking balls on her chest. She was greeted by a sight she had never seen yet. Pages of a notebook were torn away, flying and falling all around her Alejandro. The Minor was prone, his head hanging down, his hand on his brow, his breath deep but clearly labored, as if he had a hard time getting oxygen to his lung, thought the giantess.

She didn’t say one thing, she rushed toward him, knelt and engulfed his whole body in her cleavage, making cooing nose and touching his body all over, in case he had hurt himself. He weakly protested but she didn’t care one bit right about now. She needed to ascertain what was wrong. Once she would be sure that he wasn’t hurt, she would let him speak up. He seemed to realize it, as he stopped struggling and let himself be handled like a huge doll. After a minute or two of this, she was satisfied and released him, still leaning against him, offering her warm and soft bosom for him to relax on.

“Shannon, I’m fine” he grumbled weakly, trying to look everywhere but at her.

“I’ve never met any Minor being fine who screamed profanities and destroyed his school work” she countered matter of factly, even as she remembered what her Doctor had told her about stress and the smaller kind of humans.

“It’s just… It’s just those stupid math!” he suddenly roared, tensing up against her, even as she let her arms fall around him to keep him where he was.

“What’s the matter with them my love” she whispered to his pretty little ear, letting her huge lips, able to cover half of his face easily, brushing against the side of his head in an attempt to calm him down.

“I just don’t understand shit!” he shrieked, his voice going up and gaining at least two octave, which was something she had never heard and made her extremely afraid, suddenly.

“Calm down Alejandro!” she said, kissing his head. “It’s not a big deal…”

“Yes it is!” he kept, still sounding slightly hysterical. “Everyone at schools grasps everything the teachers says as soon as she said it… everyone but me!”

“Come on now, don’t be ridiculous baby” she chided him. “I’m pretty sure that the other Minors have also a hard time understand anything – they are probably in a worst spot than you even!”

“IS THAT SUPPPOSED TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!?” he roared, flailing and struggling to get out of her embrace. “Should I be happy that I’m from a race of morons and barely cognizant apes or something!?” he continued, turning to face her, tears rolling on his cheeks.

“It’s not what I wanted to say, and you know it my love” she softly replied, cradling him against him letting her long hair fall all around him, to better shield him from the outside world. “It just means that you shouldn’t let yourself feel so bad about it. If you need help understanding it, I may be of help, or sister, or Samantha Paolini, or anyone you wish to ask for help” she explained, even if she felt a soft dread settle into her guts, realizing that she couldn’t tell him about her pregnancy. Not now, at least.

“But… Nobody…” he started, shaking and his voice breaking a little.

“Nobody’s you but yourself” she sternly cut him off. “You need to accept it. There is things MAJORS can do that you can’t and you must NOT feel bad about it. We can’t fly by flapping our arms, should we start to be jealous of birds and lose it?” she asked him rhetorically.

“It’s not the same thing” whined her minuscule lover, sounding so sad she felt her heart break. “They aren’t fighting for their rights… How can I hope to see Minors ever being treated as equal if… if we are fundamentally inferior to your kind? Am I not inflicting unnecessary suffering to my people by doing it? Perhaps that Shawna’s right, and that we aren’t supposed to be anything else…”

“Don’t be ridiculous” she corrected him. “Of course you are helping do good to your people! Do you have any idea how many peoples would actually suffer the same things of horrors that Mac Ferlan inflicted upon you. He’s only a prototype of the worst MAJOR culture could produce if we did nothing. The Dark Age happened for a reason my love. Another could befall your kind anytime, without some kind of policy insurance. And that policy requires changing minds, making MAJORS all around the world, but even in this country, realize that Minors are people, that they deserve more rights, that they deserve a chance to try and become more than what we have made you a century ago.”

“Minor oppression started a lot earlier than that” sniffed Alejandro, letting his small head fall on her rack, which sent a shiver down her spine.

“I know” she admitted. “But the worst was done during the Dark Age and it immediate aftermath. Now, Enough talking about this horrible times and the sufferings it created. I want to make you feel better and I know the way to do it.”

“But I need to do my homework” he weakly complained, trying to wiggle his way out of what he obviously knew was coming, which made her chuckle.

“We’ll do it tomorrow morning. And then we’ll go to my office, I want you to see it.”

“But… what if I’m not able to do anything? What if I can’t…? I can’t learn?” he asked, sounding even more defeated, as if his spirit was breaking up.

Shannon didn’t answer. She simply rose to her full towering height and in a slow, deliberate motion, turned Alejandro toward her body. She brought him to her moth and engulfed her left stump, and upper torso. She moaned slightly when her taste buds were overwhelmed by his sweat, his smell coming up in her nose from her mouth. He gasped and struggled during the first seconds, but relaxed when he felt her tongue slithering its way below her shirt to lick his neck and upper torso, tickling him a little, which made him chuckle.

“Shannon…” he said, sounding a little better perhaps. “You… you can’t be doing that while telling me what you want for the future of Minors.”

“I’m pretty sure I can, love” she mumbled, letting him out of her mouth only to lightly kiss him over and over. “In fact, I’m certain that I can. And that I may ask you some questions which may upset you but needs to be asked.”

She felt tense somehow, because she was certain that he would be against her proposal. But seeing him so distraught about a math exercise she had been able to grasp simply by glancing at it while she cradled him… It made her realize that, perhaps, her Doctor was right and things which weren’t stressful for MAJORS could be source of terrible difficulties and pains for Minors. And even at the best of time, High School was stressful and a difficult time for almost all teenagers.

“Are you sure that you are meant for studies my sweet sweet baby?” she finally asked, caressing his back and his drenched torso.

“What do you mean?” he asked, his voice still shaking, his expression confused and even a little afraid, which made her heart sank.

“Well… I mean that if you’re feeling so bad about those difficulties, perhaps it’s not for you? It wouldn’t be a shame, you know?” she hastily added, as she was sure he would feel even more down if she didn’t explain herself more. “I dropped out of High School too, at a far younger age, and I’ve had reasonable success, don’t you think?”

“You’re not the norm Shannon” he said, sounding even more down, if possible. “Your parents work in the tech industry and you come from a wealthy background, at least as much as me” he added.

“I don’t see why it would mean that you aren’t a great person to drop out, even if I’m a statistical impossibility or something” she replied, caressing him, enjoying how her fingertips were as wide as his cheeks, playing with them.

“What could I achieve if I drop out, besides proving Shawna right that those kind of things aren’t for Minors…” he huffed, still teary eyed.

“You could be happier my love. What could be more important than that? What good would you do your kind if you had a nervous breakdown in school? Wouldn’t it make Shawna’s point far more than if you admitted that our current education system is broken and against Minors attending and achieving their full potential, because it funnel them into slots meant to make them give up, if they aren’t inclined to what is expected and accepted for them?”

“Whoa, you really thought this one out” said her lover, looking completely dumbfounded but also impressed. “You have been holding those ideas for a long time, haven’t you?”

“Not really” revealed the titaness, who let herself fall on the nearby sofa and called for one of her maids and butlers to come in as soon as possible, since she suddenly felt parched. “It’s just something that I’ve probably felt very strongly about for a long time now. I don’t want you to suffer, never. In any way, shape or form. Each time you feel down, each time you are hurting yourself and having a bad image of yourself, it’s a failure from me to help you realize your potential and make you live the life I know you deserve!”

As she spoke, she felt her emotions stir, and she did nothing to hide them. She was passionate about it, perhaps more than anything she had ever focused upon, and she was prone to being extremely passionate. She had built her fortune by being almost single-mindedly obsessed with her projects, tinkering for days without sleep. But making Alejandro feel happy, safe and loved… It was a bonfire which made her previous blaze of passion looks like candlelight. And she knew he had realized it, or at least she hoped he had, with how naked her feelings had been, even without the bond.

“You’re really crazy in love, aren’t you?” he asked, letting his body go limp on the curvature of her breasts, so massive that they ridiculed him.

“How many times have you asked me this?”

“I don’t know” admitted the small man on her breasts. “I guess it’s just always a surprise.”

“Well my job is to make sure that it won’t be in the future.”