- Text Size +

It took him less than an hour and he got everything done to the point he knew he earned her a 100 on every single assignment. He felt like it was easy, so he put it next to his desk as he pulled out a big device the length of his arm, and pulled his phone back out as he continued to work he was close to finishing he just needed to secure the outer shell of it. He slid it on his arm careful to not accidently misshape it since he needed it to fit on at least him, but he would test it out later from a safe distance. He was excited as he started to hammer it into place making sure the clips that were tough would fit tightly together, all he could think about were all of the uses he could do with this device and all of the rewards. It was meant for doctors, what was better than a doctor working on a patient trying his best to do pin like precision as he had to cut into the patient to operate? Well if the doctor had the ability to shrink down and enter the patient and adjust their sizes accordingly then they could easily cut tumors out or even reconnect bones. It was truly a brilliant invention, it not only shrunk the user and adjusted their size it also resized anything the user needed, for the doctor’s tools of course. He freaked out when a sudden flash of light and a loud bang came from his device strapped to his arm. He had hammered it wrong and hit the display as he freaked out trying to stop it before it shocked him and everything went black as he went unconscious.

                He woke up in a daze not sure where he was. Knowing his body was adjusting he stopped and sat down as his senses slowly started to flood back. The first thing he noticed was something cold and hard, he could grip it as if it was a staff, and he could slightly make out the color of black. He blinked trying to look around, he stopped leaning back a little trying to put together what he was looking at. His invention had worked everything around him had grown to enormous size and he wasn’t even half an inch tall and he was sitting on her backpack. The weird cold rod was just her zipper unzipped. He stood up amazed at the amazing brilliance of his own making. Then after a moment he heard his door open from up the stairs. Snapping out of it, he didn’t want to show anyone his device yet so he quickly looked down to grow himself back to his normal size, but when he looked down his screen was broken like an iPhone. “fucking display”, he mumbled to himself as he hit it, it made a weird noise and shrunk him slightly smaller and made him fall back into his sister’s pack. Just then, she walked down the stairs and loudly yelled, “pull your pants up!” hoping she caught her brother doing something naughty. She looked around and didn’t see anything in his room and walked up to her backpack and reached in-between two books, barely missing her now tiny brother, grabbing a little bit of her homework as she quickly flipped through reading it quickly seeing he had finished it and smiled to herself, “I definitely owe him she said to herself, thinking in her naughty way” she quickly shoved the little bit of homework she had out back into her bookbag, pushing her little brother further down as she picked it up. She checked her phone, “good, just enough time to finish getting ready for school” she quickly raced all the way up to her room and grabbed a few of her gym clothes and pushed them inside wrapping jack in the cloth.

 

Chapter End Notes:

the intro is more or less done now some fun is going to start in the next chapter but i'm not sure what topics to tackle first