- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope ya'll enjoy.  Insertion stuff going on!

 

---

“The hell?  Where’s my sister at?” Joey asked, his tall, bulky form clad in the bodyguard uniform of The Eye… though perhaps a bit too small on him.  He was standing with two other bodyguards outside of the main Eye facility.

The two other guards he was speaking with seemed to have no clue, and both gave him blank expressions. 

“Shit,” Joey groaned, “We only got a couple hours before the big U.N. shindig.”

“Your sister is fine, Joey.”

Joey turned, surprised as a man walked out of the shadow of the tall building.  “The fuck?  Harvey?  What are you doin’ back here?  Thought your ass retired.”

Harvey raised his eyebrows, giving Joey an amused expression.  “I look like the type to sit around?”

“True.  So wait, what about Robyn, now?”

“I’m having someone keep an eye on her for the time being.  While I do what needs doing.”

Joey frowned, giving a quick nod. “I see.”

Harvey walked up and clapped Joey’s shoulder, and nodded at the other two guards.  “Thank you, all of you.  But especially you, Joey.  Your sister would’ve stood in my way, but you understand about Valerie.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Joey grunted.  He really did not know how to feel about the whole situation.  He disagreed with Valerie’s ‘leisurely activities’ on many occasions, and he believed Valerie suddenly having all this power would amount to nothing good.  Still, after all she has done, and all that Harvey had gone through, he wasn’t sure allowing Harvey to mislead himself into killing her was the right thing to do.  “So, you going to do it at the U.N.?”

“Nah,” Harvey replied, “Way too much security, even for me.  I’ll check it out for sure.  See if there’s an opening for me to take a shot.  Chances are I’ll just be laying low and observing for now.  Soon, though.  Soon.”

“Look,” Joey began, “I know you want revenge for what happened to your daughter, but-“

Harvey’s grip tightened on Joey’s shoulder.  “Was I wrong about you, Joey?”

“No,” Joey growled,  “But you got the wrong girl.  She didn’t kill your daughter.”

Harvey looked Joey right in his eyes, giving him a meaningful look.  “In my daughter’s final moments… did Valerie hurt her?  At all?”  Joey looked away silently, unable to maintain eye contact.  Harvey nodded to himself.  “Right now I can’t see a difference.  I’m just going to kill my way through all the people who wronged her during her last moments before I find my peace.  Do not get in my way.  Especially if you want your sister back.”  Harvey released his grip on Joey, and as suddenly as he appeared, he vanished into the shadows.

---

Robyn was jostled around in the dark, uncomfortable surroundings of Marie’s purse.  All she could smell was an eclectic mix of various, though pleasant, fragrances.  All throughout the trip she kept bumping into a combination of hard and soft objects which she assumed to be a variety of the typical objects one would keep in such a bag.  She assumed she was being taken to Marie’s own home, likely to be kept alive as some kind of leverage or guarantee.  “Damnit, Harvey,” Robyn whispered, gritting her teeth. 

Though they had only met for a brief moment before Robyn was unceremoniously dumped into her purse, Robyn had a feeling Marie was much like Valerie and countless others that have started having their way with tiny people.  She was not looking forward to her stay with Marie.  ‘Hells, I just have to get through it,’ Robyn thought, ‘Just get through it, get unshrunk, and start punching everyone involved in this whole thing.’  It brought her some comfort, but unlike Joey or Hannah, she never really knew firsthand what it was like to be shrunk, and real fear crept its way through her mind.  ‘Well, if anything, I guess we’ve all been shrunk at this point,’ Robyn thought dryly. 

Eventually, Robyn grunted as she felt her entire prison crash down on something as Marie dropped it onto her chair.  A large container of lipstick had jabbed into her side and made her double over in pain.  “Hells,” she murmured.  She didn’t seem to break anything, so she figured she must have bruised herself somewhere.  She rolled over onto her back and favored the area she was bruised.

After a while, she heard as Marie started unzipping the bag.  Robyn squinted, expecting blinding light to enter the purse, but to her surprise it was quite dimly lit wherever she was.  Robyn blinked in momentary confusion up at Marie’s face, who was looking down upon her with a wicked gleam in her eye and the same kind of intrigue and amusement one might show a toy.  “Hello, there, dear,” Marie cooed.  She reached down to pick up Robyn by the arm and place her within her palm.

Robyn took in her surroundings.  They appeared to be in a bedroom, Robyn guessed Marie’s own bedroom.  Marie still had the red blouse on, but now instead of jeans she was wearing a black miniskirt.  Robyn sighed, an effort to help calm her nerves.  “Marie, yes?  I want to cause you as little trouble as possible-“

“Shh,” Marie whispered, pressing her large finger over much of Robyn’s face to silence her.  Once Robyn was quiet, Marie removed her finger and leaned her lips in close, pressing them against Robyn in a light kiss.  Marie pulled away, smirking deviously and running a large finger through Robyn’s curly blonde hair.  “Good girl.”

“What are you going to do with me?” Robyn asked with a slight tremor to her voice that she wasn’t used to having.

This elicited a deeper smile from Marie, and the woman replied in a sultry tone, “You’re going to be in a dark, wet, tight place for a long time.  And I’m going to quite enjoy it.”

Robyn eyes went wide.  “B-but, Harvey said not to harm me, and-“

Marie began to lie down, holding Robyn in a fist.  Robyn could hear movement behind her as Marie shifted her legs apart.  “Don’t worry, dear,” Marie whispered, “You’ll be alive once Harvey sees you again.  But he never said I couldn’t have my fun while he’s away.”

Robyn gave a small yelp as Marie brought her down between her legs.  Marie’s miniskirt gave way to her smooth thighs and exposed crotch.  Apparently, she had also taken off her panties when she put on the miniskirt, and Robyn could only gaze nervously at Marie’s eager pussy as she was held at eye level.  Robyn was surrounded by the unwanted aroma, though not unpleasant.

Marie spread her labia as wide as she could with the fingers of her free hand, exposing the tight dark opening she planned on sending Robyn.  “I’ve been wanting to do this since the moment you stepped into the bar,” Marie whispered with a slight moan.  She immediately pressed Robyn’s face into her warm, slick flesh.  She gasped, smearing Robyn’s face around, letting go her folds and allowing them to press all around Robyn’s neck.  “Oh my,” Marie whispered, her eyes closed as she teased herself with Robyn, “Your hair feels amazing inside me.”

Robyn couldn’t really hear her through all the commotion she was going through.  She couldn’t even struggle as Marie had her in such a firm grip.  Marie’s vagina was wet before, but was quickly becoming even more so as she used Robyn’s head to pleasure herself.  Each time Robyn tried gasping for air, the soft, wet flesh of Marie’s vagina would intrude into her mouth and block her breathing.  Either that, or she would end up inhaling a fair amount of Marie’s vaginal fluid, and much of her breathing would end up being used to cough and sputter as her body tried to repel the large intake of the sweet substance.

“Mmm.  Yeah,” Marie moaned, biting her lip and massaging her breasts with her free hand.  This felt amazing to her.  All the tinies she used before were always far too small, and it reached a point where she couldn’t even get off with some of them.  Robyn was the first tiny she managed to get her hands on that was a solid three inches.  Feeling the tiny woman struggle to breathe against her sensitive flesh was ten times more pleasurable than it had ever been with tinier people.  ‘She’s the perfect toy,’ Marie thought, moaning.

After Marie took her time teasing her wet pussy with Robyn’s head, she pulled Robyn out and brought her close to her face.  She admired her handiwork, and how soaked Robyn’s head was now as drops of Marie’s fluids dripped down along her tiny body as she gasped for air.  Marie bit her lip.  “We should get some of those clothes off of you, dear,” she said, “Wouldn’t want you to get too hot inside me.”

Robyn yelped in surprise, feeling as Marie’s fingertip traced down all along her body.  Before she could react, her suit jacket was pulled off of her.  In another easy motion Marie’s finger ripped open Robyn’s blouse, scattering tiny buttons around Marie’s large body.  Marie jerked the blouse off of Robyn, leaving her upper body covered only by her bra.

Marie’s finger traced down to Robyn’s pants, but the tiny woman was struggling far too much at this point, and it was proving difficult to get her pants off.  She brought Robyn to her lips and sucked on her upper body, trapping her arms between her lips as well as she kicked and struggled.  This made it a lot easier for Marie, who was then able to rip Robyn’s pants right off of her.

Marie pulled the small woman out of her mouth, her soft lips gliding across Robyn’s body, and held her in her hand once more.  Robyn lay in her palm, gasping, wiping away at the spit on her face.  “Yummy,” Marie said, smirking deviously at Robyn in nothing but her underwear.  “You have such a nice body.  Hard to tell with that uniform on.”   

Marie slowly leaned down and brought her lips to Robyn’s body.  Pressing gently down, she began kissing and licking all over her, moaning as she more or less made out with her tiny body and ensuring she touched every bit of Robyn that she could.   

Robyn gritted her teeth and endured it, trembling slightly.  She figured her best chance was possibly to go along with whatever Marie had planned.  Maybe if she saw she was willing, Marie wouldn’t go too far?  It was a farfetched hope and she knew it.  Her only consolation was that she was promised she would get to be unshrunk at some point.  Besides, the kissing felt rather enjoyable, despite how forceful Marie was being. 

Marie gave Robyn one last kiss on her face, and finally backed away grinning.  Robyn’s whole body was chilly, now, as Marie’s spit soaked her body.  “Mmm, okay dear... here are the rules,” Marie began, “Right now I’m going to fuck you until I orgasm.  I’m all hot and bothered right now so that’s just how it’s gotta be.”  She bit her lip in anticipation, while Robyn widened her eyes in her own.  “But afterwards you’re going to be a permanent resident of my vagina until we unshrink you.  So the less you move, the less turned on I get, and the less I’ll want to literally fuck your brains out.  Understand, dear?”  she asked, her voice never changing its seductive tone.

Yet Marie didn’t wait for an answer.  Robyn was quickly rammed legs first into Marie’s vagina before she had time to react let alone reply.  “Oooh yeah,” Marie cooed, “Keep kicking around in there, it feels good.  Maybe you can aim a little to the left for me?”  Marie gave a throaty chuckle, pushing Robyn in further rather easily up to the tiny woman’s waist. 

Robyn was really starting to get anxious now.  When Marie had been using her head as a toy earlier, Robyn was very personally aware of how wet Marie’s vagina was, but now it was to the point where she felt her body slide in effortlessly, as if the large sexual organ was eager to suck her right in.  She felt the vagina twitch and squeeze around the bottom half of her body, a thick layer of Marie’s hot juices ready to all but drown her and any chance of escape.  As she kicked and struggled powerlessly, it began to feel very real how her life was about to be at risk for no other reason than this woman’s pleasure.

The last thing Robyn saw was Marie’s face, gasping in pleasure from between her two large beasts, before she felt a massive digit press down on the top of her head and submerge her deep within Marie’s pussy.  “Fuck yeah,” Marie moaned, energetically rubbing her clit while rocking her hips against her bed as Robyn squirmed for her life.

---

Daphne and Sierra ended up deciding to eat take out rather than head out to the crowded cafeteria, opting instead to eat at Daphne’s dorm room.  Currently, no one else was living with her, so they would be alone.  Sierra sat on Daphne’s shoulder, and the two laughed and joked around on their way to the room with the food.  A small bit of uncertainty crept up inside Sierra’s mind, but she did her best to repress it.  ‘If Daphne of all people ends up mistreating me,’ Sierra thought, ‘Then maybe I should just die and get it over with.  I wouldn’t be able to trust anyone if she did something to me.  So if it’s a trick, well… I guess she’s earned it at this point.’

“Right, then!  Here we are!” Daphne said cheerfully as they entered her room.  The door closed behind them.

Sierra looked around the room, admiring the colorful posters on the wall and blankets on her bed.  There was a shelf full of various small stuffed animals.  Plus she had clothes scattered around all over the place.  “You know,” Sierra began, “This is exactly how I pictured your room would be.”

“Oh, really?  You a psychic now?”  Daphne smirked.

“Hell yeah,” Sierra replied, “I’m a gods damned real life pixie.”

“Yeah?  And what am I thinking right now?” Daphne grinned, angling her face so Sierra could see into her eyes.

“Uh,” Sierra stammered, her face starting to redden as she looked into Daphne’s sparkling eyes.  “Tea and crumpets?”

Daphne rolled her eyes, and without warning jumped up into the air and landed on her back on top of her bed.  The mattress creaked under her weight.  Sierra was caught off guard, screaming while she was not so much holding onto Daphne’s shoulder as being guided by it as she fell onto the mattress beside Daphne’s face, her heart racing.  “Oh my god, Daph!” Sierra exclaimed, laughing despite herself, “What the ACTUAL fuck?”

Daphne turned her face over to look at Sierra.  “That’s actually something I’ve done all the time with my brother and sister!  Come on, you liked it!”

“Yeah, I guess,” Sierra said, “A little warning would’ve been nice.”

“But Sierra!” Daphne said in mock confusion, “I thought you could read my thoughts!” She gave Sierra a mock pout.

“Right, that’s my bad.  Totally forgot to tell you that I left my wings at home, so the psychic power comes and goes.  And, y’know.  I can’t actually fly.  So… falling bad, by the way.”

Daphne giggled.  “Come on, let’s watch some TV while we eat, yeah?”  She sat up on her bed and criss-crossed her legs with Sierra a few inches beside her, getting out their food.

“Oh, hey!” Sierra spoke up while Daphne turned on the TV, “Valerie’s supposed to be giving that speech to the U.N. soon!  Can we watch that?”

“Valerie?” Daphne asked, “You mean the reigning queen of our school?  Sure.”

“Wonder what she’s going to say,” Sierra said, sighing as she reminisced on their past meeting.  Her cheeks reddened.  “She’s so amazing.”

“Ooooh, someone’s got a crush!” Daphne teased.

“Hell yeah I do,” Sierra said enthusiastically, “She’s hot.  Have you seen her legs?  Or dat ass?  Her boobs?  Any part of her, really?”

“Well, of course,” Daphne said, laughing, “And I’ve met her on occasion as well.  But I dunno, Sierra… she just kinda rubs me a weird way.  I’d be careful with her.”

“Okay, girl-I-just-met, I’ll listen to you about the girl who inspired me to come to this school in the first place,” Sierra joked.

Daphne chuckled and rolled her eyes.  “Whatever you say, queen's pet!”  she said jokingly.

Still, deep down, Daphne couldn’t help but feel a bit uneasy about Sierra’s eagerness toward Valerie.

Chapter End Notes:

I feel like I went on too much with the Robyn section.  I feel like I could've tightened that up some, made it more concise, but I guess this is an exercise in letting myself make the mistake and see how everyone likes it.  Testing those boundaries, baby.