- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think this will be the last chapter for this series.

Healthy amounts of vore and insertion going on here.

 

---

Laura was shoved rudely to the side of Valerie’s mouth with her massive tongue, and Laura could tell she was kissing Sierra again.  ‘Oh god,’ Laura thought, ‘Not again.  Fucking whores.’  Laura felt dizzy, and sick to her stomach.  She was tired of being soaked in a combination of saliva and mucus from both girls.  The fact that both Valerie’s and Sierra’s mouths were furnaces of constant heat also had taken its toll, leaving her feeling very tired and weak.  ‘Come on, Laura,’ she encouraged herself, ‘Got to get out of here, get back to normal size, and fuck these bitches up.’

As she began struggling her way to the front of Valerie’s mouth, she’d see bits of light from her lips as she kissed along Sierra’s skin.  With a small, weak whimper, Laura threw herself at the opening to Valerie’s mouth, at which point the lips constricted around her waist once again, and she felt Valerie’s teeth clamp down on her thighs.  Laura gasped in the cool outside air for a moment once again, gagging and coughing.  Just being able to breathe in the air that wasn’t trapped in these girls’ mouths felt amazing. 

Laura looked ahead of her and realized what was about to happen.  She was face to face with Sierra’s vagina.  “Oh no,” Laura cried, “No no no NO!”  Valerie delicately held Sierra’s labia open with her thumbs, exposing the dark opening of her vaginal canal amidst the sensitive, wet flesh.  Valerie moaned, a sound that shook Laura to her core as she thrust the tiny girl along with her own lips into Sierra’s pussy.  Pressing her mouth into the orifice, Valerie pushed Laura in as far as she was able with her tongue before gently working her deep inside with her finger.

“Mmm, blueberry,” Valerie cooed, “Look how juicy you are.”  She released Sierra’s labia, letting it close over and trap its occupant deep inside. 

Despite Valerie’s bad pun, Sierra felt amazing.  Even though she had just orgasmed minutes ago, the feeling of Valerie’s touch and lips and tongue all over her skin and then finally in her vagina had her turned on all over again.  Having Laura inside her drove her wild, but she wasn’t used to the feeling and started squirming around and giggling.  “Valerie, oh my god,” Sierra cried, rolling onto her side and squeezing her legs together, “This feels so fucking strange and yet so damned good,” she said, laying on her back once more and spreading her legs.

“Girl, you don’t keep still I’m gonna sit on joo!” Valerie said, grinning at Sierra’s reaction.

Sierra felt her body convulse as Laura fought harder and harder within her, striking sensually against her sensitive, wet flesh.  Her pussy was beginning to drip with excitement, no doubt Laura was having trouble not drowning her orgasmic juices.  She felt so powerful, not only having a tiny person at her mercy for once, but having it be her self-proclaimed predator from moments ago.  The sensation of feeling her trapped, tiny form as she squeezed her pussy muscles against Laura’s body was amazing. “I-I..I!” Sierra moaned, “I can’t h-help it!” she exclaimed as she continued to roll and squirm in excitement.

Valerie rolled her eyes and shook her head, smirking.  “Tsk tsk little blueberry.  I warned joo!”  Valerie rose to her knees, then flipped around on top of Sierra, laying over her in a sixty-nine position.  Valerie’s ass and pussy descended on Sierra’s face, smothering her.  “Now, eat me you stupid bitch,” Valerie whispered.  She moaned as she felt Sierra get to work, struggling to please her and breathe at the same time.  Giving her something to do seemed to do the trick, as Valerie was now more easily able to keep Sierra’s legs pinned to the sides.  Valerie enjoyed riding Sierra for a time, grinding herself on Sierra’s face as she bit her lip before leaning back down to Sierra’s pussy, massaging her sensitive genitals with her tongue.

---

Laura barely had time to enjoy finally being out of Valerie’s mouth before she was thrust unceremoniously into Sierra’s vagina with Valerie’s tongue head-first.  Instead of spit, she was now drowning in Sierra’s pussy juices… and given her previous orgasm, there was a lot of it.  Laura felt like she was suspended in a weird, hot, fleshy prison full of mostly liquid.  She tried to avoid breathing in any of it, but the constricting flesh around her not only kept massaging her deeper within, but kept everything well lubricated, including Laura herself.  Despite her best efforts, cum would accumulate all around her body, and most importantly her face, and she could do nothing about it.  Laura was forced to inhale or ingest Sierra’s juices to live.  The sheer humiliation of it was almost the final straw to break her.

“Fucking bitches,” Laura said quietly, tears of rage streaming down her face as Sierra’s muscles squeezed her painfully for a moment.  “I’m not a fucking toy.”  Once Sierra’s pussy muscles let up for a moment, she screamed as loud as she could, though no one could hear her as she was so deep inside Sierra’s vagina.  She fought and struggled with the last burst of energy her body had available.  She punched, kicked, even scratched, and all she seemed to do was make her surroundings more wet, and make the pulsating, cum-covered walls close against her body harder.  Eventually, she reserved her energy to simply surviving as long as she could.

Laura felt like she was trapped in Sierra’s vagina for hours.  She had ingested so much fluid that her lungs felt like they were on fire.  She retched and vomited each time the walls squeezed roughly against her.  She could barely take short gasps of air before gagging or getting vaginal fluid all over her face.  Laura felt like she was actually going to die here, in Sierra’s pussy until the muscles contracted with newfound intensity and a gush of cum erupted and washed over Laura’s body as she panicked, whimpering and praying for her life.

---

Sierra dug her nails into Valerie’s ass and screeched into Valerie’s pussy as she orgasmed.  She had never felt such a powerful orgasm in her life.  She could feel hot liquid dripping out of her vagina, which she never had happen before… and it couldn’t have been all Valerie’s spit.  She lay for a while, gasping into Valerie’s own pussy and enjoying the feeling, and Valerie’s musk until she realized something.  Wiggling her face out from under Valerie, Sierra gasped and asked, “Wait, did I like, crush her to death in there?”

Valerie giggled, hopping off and sitting to the side of her.  Grinning, she opened her mouth wide, showing off a still moving Laura.  She looked worse for wear, and even though Valerie spent a few seconds sucking on her, was still thoroughly drenched in Sierra’s cum.  Valerie moaned in delight as she closed her mouth and tasted her treat.  She never had a tiny quite like her before.  She couldn’t get over how her toned legs and muscular body tasted as she rubbed her tongue against Laura’s entire body.  “This is the perfect time to swallow her,” Valerie said, moaning over the still struggling girl in her mouth, “Covered in cum after a fresh orgasm.  After having our way with her.  Mmm!”  Valerie was treating Laura as if she was a particularly tasty cake she was planning on devouring.

Sierra sat up and reached out cupping Valerie’s cheek, running a thumb delicately over Valerie’s lips.  “Then what are you waiting for?”

Valerie made a soft squeal of pleasure as she felt Sierra’s touch, then tilted her head back, gathered her weak, slippery, struggling prey in her tongue and worked her into her throat with minimal effort.  Valerie swore she could feel Laura’s long hair against the quivering flesh of her burgeoning throat, and feel her tiny hands vainly grasping for purchase.  Enjoying the moment for as long as she could, Valerie let out an audible gulping sound as she sent Laura unwillingly to her new terrible prison. 


Sierra eased forward, and as Valerie swallowed, she kissed the bulge going down her throat, and continued kissing down until she kissed over Valerie’s belly, tracing the path Laura was taking. 

Valerie grabbed Sierra’s throat and threw her down onto her bed roughly, purring.  “Fuck you,” Valerie panted, her eyes dead yet her body aching with desire as she firmly squeezed Sierra’s throat, “You sexy god damned bitch.  FUCK you.”

Sierra wasn’t in any danger with the kind of grip Valerie had on her, but something seemed off, even in that moment.  “V-Valerie?”  Sierra managed, starting to feel self-conscious and ashamed, “Did I… Did I do something wrong?”

Valerie grunted angrily, and Sierra found herself encased in a prison of warm flesh as Valerie closed her fingers over her once more shrunken self.  “That’s it,” Valerie cooed, “Squirm for me, you dumb little bitch.”  Valerie took her place on her bed, lying back on it and spreading her legs.  She lowered her fist down to her pussy and plunged the squeaking tiny Sierra into her labia.  Thanks to her orgasm earlier, and thanks to sitting on Sierra’s face, her vagina was plenty wet, and she found her juices had already thoroughly soaked Sierra’s tiny form within seconds.  Valerie rubbed her vigorously in circles just inside her, sometimes using Sierra’s body to rub against her clit, other times coming perilously close to thrusting Sierra deep inside her. 

Sierra gagged as she tried to scream, Valerie’s juices and soft pink flesh overwhelming her and her senses.  She found herself going through what Laura had moments ago, and the lack of clear oxygen to her lungs was starting to take its toll on her body.  Her chest burned and she was forced to inhale every now and then regardless of what she wanted, and often she’d end up inhaling Valerie’s fluids.  ‘Why?’ Sierra wondered, tears flowing from her eyes.  She whimpered as the abuse seemed to continue unendingly, the fast motion leaving its toll on her body and making her dizzy and sick, ‘Everything was going so perfectly, and I was so happy… What did I do?’

Valerie cried out as she approached climax, her body shuddering as tingles of pleasure exploded through her body.  She shoved Sierra inside her at the last moment, but Sierra didn’t make it far within before Valerie’s orgasm flushed her out and into a puddle of cum on her bedsheets.  Her body relaxed and she panted, sweating profusely as she came down from her high.

Sierra flailed and crawled out of Valerie’s cum, her breathing labored and raspy.  Eventually she managed to throw up some of the contents of her stomach and lungs, crying as she did.  ‘I don’t get it,’ she thought sorrowfully, ‘Why would she do this to me?’

Two fingers grabbed her up by her arm, and Sierra found herself staring straight into Valerie’s grinning mouth.  Valerie bit her lip just in front of her.  “I can’t wait,” Valerie said breathlessly, moaning, “I can feel that first bitch inside me, fighting for her life.  I wonder how it’ll feel to have two tinies inside me?  Digesting as they fight each other?  Yet, ending up crushed together peacefully in my intestines after you endure many agonizing hours inside me.  Kind of poetic, is it not?”  Valerie smiled, a look of complete disregard in her eyes as she watched the tiny girl.

Sierra watched Valerie’s mouth open slowly.  Even now, to Sierra, she was the most beautiful and perfect person she’d ever seen.  Her gorgeous, plush pink lips.  Her rows of pure white teeth.  Her slick red tongue rested in her mouth like some kind of oddly inviting, throbbing pillow.  Her throat seemed to reveal itself more and more, eager to squeeze down the morsel in front of it as it had with many others before.  “Fine,” Sierra said, sobbing in resignation.  “Just eat me.”

“Hah?” Valerie frowned, closing her mouth in her confusion.

“I don’t know what I did wrong,” Sierra cried, feeling completely frustrated and heartbroken, “And I guess since I don’t, I’m just a failure either way.  At least-“ she cut herself off, sniffling, “At least my life will have meaning this way.  Feeding you, the most perfect girl in the whole wide world.”

“I… I, uh,” Valerie blinked again, this time out of speechlessness as she regarded the tiny, sobbing girl. 

‘What the FUCK are you doing!?’ Valerie heard the voice of Crystal yell.  ‘You were going to SPARE her you dumb cunt.’

“I was,” Valerie said quietly, “But then-“

‘But then nothing, you fucking idiot.  Are you just going to keep feeling sorry for yourself about Rachel?  Or are you going to shut the fuck up and be a semi-decent person for once in your life?’

“I…” Valerie’s eyes filled with tears, “I don’t know what I am anymore.”  Valerie set Sierra down at the edge of her bed and transformed her back to normal size.  Then Valerie sat up and hugged her legs against her chest, quietly crying and sniffling.

Sierra reacted in surprise as once again the world seemed to change size all around her.  “I… I don’t understand,” Sierra said, turning to Valerie. 

“I’m fucked, Sierra,” Valerie mumbled into her legs.  “Just go away.  Leave me alone.”

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” Sierra asked slowly.

“No…” Valerie muttered.

“What’s going on, Valerie?  You need to let me in.”  Sierra said, sitting beside Valerie and taking up one of her hands in both of her own.

“I’m just so alone now,” Valerie said.  “I felt like I had everything I ever wanted, and then this whole… shrinking thing happened.  And I ate my best friend.”

“By accident?” Sierra asked.  “I mean, you only eat bad people, right?”

“No… on purpose.  And it turned me on SO much.  And it made me feel closer to her than I felt like I ever could’ve been otherwise.  And I felt so powerful.  But afterward, she was just… gone.  And everything just became so different.  I… everything spiraled out of control.”

“But why?  What makes you want to do… the things you do?” Sierra wondered.

“I told you,” Valerie replied, “I’m fucked.”  She sighed, leaning back and stretching her legs out on the bed.  “Ever since as far back as I can remember.  I had grown up with my brothers and father.  My mother died giving birth to me.  And they,” Valerie paused, swallowing, then continued, “They blamed me for it.  All my life.  They took it out on me every single day… they did and said so many things to me.  They… they…”  Her expression grew serious, and her eyes became deadened. 

Valerie flinched when she suddenly felt the warm touch of Sierra’s palm touch her cheek, guiding her gaze into her own.  Sierra leaned forward, rested her forehead against Valerie’s.  They sat this way together for a long time, having their own secret, private conversation with their emotions and their physical touching.  “Valerie,” Sierra said, finally breaking the silence, “For better or worse, you got me.”  She wiped away the tears on Valerie’s face with her thumbs. 

“Even though you know what I am?” Valerie asked shakily.

“You’re not all bad, Valerie,” Sierra replied, “Otherwise you’d just eat the world, instead of trying to save it.  You could’ve eaten that guy who came to shoot that Laura girl, but you let him go.  You could’ve eaten me just now.  You just-“ Sierra paused for a few moments.  “You can’t keep using your own darkness as a shield.  Don’t you see what it’s been doing to you?”

“Yeah,” Valerie said, trailing off.  She opened her eyes, looked up at Sierra, who looked her right back.  “Help me?”  Valerie asked weakly.

Sierra smiled, arching her eyebrows and rolling her eyes.  “Like I’m going anywhere, Valerie.”

“And… you’re not afraid of me?”

“Of course not, Valerie!” Sierra replied. 

“Okay, we need to establish some god damn rules.  First of all, you CAN call me Val.  Or anything but Valerie.  All this Valerie nonsense is formal as balls.” 

“Fine,” Sierra said, chuckling.

“Also, what were you studying to be again?”  Valerie wondered.

“Oh.  Uh… a dentist.” Sierra said meekly.

“So you were going to be… a tiny dentist?”  Valerie asked bewilderedly.  “Girl, come on!”

Sierra shrugged.  “I know.  I figured there’d be ways to make it happen, though.  And who better to inspect all those… crevices,” she added, blushing and clearing her throat.

Valerie gave Sierra an incredulous look.  “Do you WANT to be in a mouth-  Hey, wait… do you actually WANT to be eaten!?”

Sierra shrugged again, though much more demurely.  “Maybe.  I mean, I don’t want to be digested.  Obviously. But, y’know, maybe it’s something we could, uh… explore.  Someday.”

Valerie couldn’t help but laugh.  “You cray-cray, girl,” she said.  Valerie rested her head on Sierra’s shoulder.  “I love it!”

---

Laura gasped for the small bit of air she could get within the large organ she was trapped in. Her entire body was soaked in Valerie’s boiling hot vomit, and her long hair was slowly being digested.  Despite the fact that it had been a while since Valerie had eaten, tiny chunks of semi-dissolved mush clung to various parts of her body.  She could hear bits and pieces of the conversation the girls were having outside Valerie’s stomach.  At one point, Valerie had swallowed a thick glob of spit and mucous that landed right on top of Laura’s head.  “I’m so glad you’re having such a touching moment,” Laura yelled, “BITCHES!”  She clawed away at the sticky vile mass that clung all over her head and dripped around her body. Laura whimpered softly as she felt how short her hair was now, only reaching to about her shoulders.  She waded angrily through the thick muck to punch at a portion of the pulsating stomach.  This seemed to elicit nothing more than a moan of pleasure from Valerie, as well as a burp and apology to Sierra.

As Valerie burped, the stomach lurched and Laura felt as if her confines became smaller.  The ever-moving walls of the stomach seemed to be everywhere now, hurling her tiny body around as it help to churn the contents of the viscous soup that were made up of Valerie’s digestive juices and food.  “Fuck you all,” Laura shouted, “I’m a god damned predator.  I don’t deserve to be here!”

There was another burp that ushered forth from Valerie’s lips.  “Jeez, sorry woman,” Valerie said, putting a hand against her collarbone, just below her throat.  “Think she’s giving me heartburn.”

“Oh?”  Sierra smirked, “She going to escape on you?”

“What!  Pshhh.  Nah!  So long as I stay awake she’ll digest.”  Valerie rubbed her belly, smirking as she felt the tiny girl’s struggling.  “Can you do me a favor though?”

“Sure?” Sierra replied.

“Mmm.  Go down on me,” Valerie bit her lip.

Sierra raised her eyebrows.  “Seriously?  Again?”  She smiled, gave a little shrug, and began kissing and licking her way down along Valerie’s body.  Valerie laid back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the feeling of the two girls taking care of her body.

The last burp seemed to seal Laura’s fate.  Now, she could feel the top of the stomach come down every once in a while and slam her beneath the surface of the muck.  Whenever she was, it was a fight to reach the surface once more, and the current while she was submerged was enough to overpower her body and blindly change her direction, so finding the surface was becoming more and more difficult.  There were a few points she almost started inhaling Valerie’s stomach contents, but she managed to just barely break the surface with time enough for a quick gasp of air before being shoved back into the mixture. 

After being forcibly immersed within Valerie’s stomach contents for the umpteenth time, Laura grit her teeth. ‘God damnit,’ she thought, ‘I’m a fucking fighter.  I’m not going down so easily!’  She swam up and broke the surface of the stomach acid, and punched as hard as she could up at the top of Valerie’s stomach as it was coming down.  She had managed to hit the sphincter leading up into Valerie’s esophagus square on, and she felt her fist sink into it as the sphincter quivered around her.  Her victory was short lived however when another thick glob of spit forced down by peristalsis dripped all over her clenched fist and forced her fist out, causing her to free fall back into the stomach acid.

Valerie hadn’t even realized what was happening in her stomach.  All she knew was the struggles were amazing, and turning her on immensely.  The spit she swallowed that ruined Laura’s chance to escape was nothing more than just a normal, unconscious thing she was doing while being pleasured. 

Laura gasped as she swam up for air.  “Fuck,” she sobbed.  Her skin was itchy and burning all over, and she knew she didn’t have much time left.  Her lungs ached with each breath she managed to take.  She could hear Valerie scream out once more as Sierra helped her reach orgasm.  ‘This isn’t fair,’ Laura thought petulantly.

Both Sierra and Valerie ended up falling asleep together, wrapped in each other’s arms.  As the long, agonizing hours drew on for Laura in her dark, acrid prison, she began to lose hope.  Her body felt like it was burning alive, and moving made the pain worse.  Choking for breath, as she waded weakly through the pool of acid, she felt herself slip beneath Valerie’s stomach acid for what she believed would be the last time. 

Laura felt a sudden suction as she felt herself moving against a smooth area of flesh within the stomach.  She thought for sure she must be going into Valerie’s intestines, but instead she was being squeezed up through her esophagus.  She cried out in pain as she was squeezed up through the long distance, ingest a variety of Valerie’s bodily fluids in the process.  With a short wet burp, Laura was pushed up out of Valerie’s throat and rolled out of her mouth onto her pillow.  As much as she thought being outside of Valerie’s stomach would be a relief, the relatively freezing air made her burns and wounds hurt even more.  She wheezed as she breathed, her tiny body shaking from shock.  Most of her hair and clothes having been digested. 

Slowly, Laura looked over to Sierra.  Unlike Valerie, she wasn’t fast asleep at all.  Her cold blue eyes bore down onto Laura’s cowering form with tremendous force and intent.  Doing her best to mimic Laura from before, Sierra slowly ran a tongue over her lips as she stared silently at Laura’s semi-digested body.  Laura gave a quiet whimper, whispering, “No,” in a raspy voice.

Sierra savored the moment, moving as slowly as she could.  Slowly, she opened her mouth wide, moved in bit by bit until her mouth was right beside Laura, never allowing her maw to leave Laura’s sight the whole time.  Then she closed her mouth slowly over Laura.  “Mmm,” Sierra quietly moaned  before swallowing Laura as soon as she managed to get her to the back of her throat.  She didn’t even mind that she had been stewing in Valerie’s stomach for hours, and that parts of her skin were dissolved and bloody… dominating the small girl felt good to her.  It was intoxicating, and in a way lent to how Sierra enjoyed the taste. 

Sierra put her hand over her chest as she felt her prey travel down into her stomach.  ‘Who’s the predator now, bitch?’ she thought, smirking as she ran a hand gently over her stomach.  She snuggled in closer to Valerie and tried to fall asleep as Laura finished digesting inside her, but the excitement of eating her would keep her up the whole night.

---

Marie lounged on her couch in her living room.  She had Robyn inside her pussy a good three days now, and it had been the most enjoyable time she had in a while.  She was on the phone now with a friend, wearing a thong and tight jeans now to help keep Robyn trapped, but found herself slipping a hand into her pants and gently running her finger along Robyn’s soaked hair from between her folds.  “Hm?  Oh no, sorry… Harvey’s got me sitting on this little bitch right now,” Marie said, speaking to her friend.  “No, not literally!  I stuck her up in my vagina.  Poor dear isn’t even stronger than my pussy muscles.”  She chuckled, pushing against Robyn’s skull a bit before petting her some more. 

Robyn was weak from enduring Marie’s vagina for several days.  The heat had been unbearable at first, but strangely she was almost getting used to Marie’s smothering, moist flesh as well as her fragrance.  It wasn’t even as bad as being constantly soaked in Marie’s cum.  What was really harming her now, aside from all the bruises from the abuse from Marie’s crushing vaginal muscles when Marie decides to masturbate, was the fact that she had nothing to eat or drink;  she had been forced to subsist off of Marie’s vaginal fluids.  Plus, being trapped within the giant woman’s crotch was like being held in suspension, so her body was extremely out of shape.  Even if she wanted to risk turning Marie on and start moving, her body felt too heavy and she was too weak from malnutrition.  Often she couldn’t tell when she fell unconscious or not, as time began to blur and stretch on for what felt like a painfully long time. 

“Anyway, I gotta go,” Marie said quickly, “All this talk is making me want to fuck her.”  She hung up and tossing aside her phone.  Marie bit her lip as she closed her eyes and moaned. Robyn felt her confines tighten as the pressure from Marie’s finger began pushing her deeper inside.  She weakly squirmed and kicked her legs, but all it seemed to serve to do was help cover herself in Marie’s orgasmic juices, which seemed to be flowing plentifully from the deepest depths of her pussy.  “Yeah… yeah,” Marie cooed, “Just you try and fight my cunt.”  She grabbed a nearby dildo, unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down along with her panties and began working it inside her, using it to shove Robyn as far inside her as possible.  “Yeah, yeah, get in there,” Marie moaned. 

Marie grabbed a small vibrator and began stimulating her clit, laying completely on her back with her legs spread open.  ‘She is the perfect toy,’ she thought, as her pussy became more sopping wet, ‘The right size to fill me up inside, yet small enough to thoroughly dominate.’  Marie noticed that Robyn’s struggles were becoming weaker by the day, and it only served to turn her on even more.  Weak as they were, she could feel every detail of Robyn’s thrashing against her sensitive flesh as the tiny girl fought to stay alive. She could feel Robyn’s hands grasping, her legs as they were squeezed by her vagina, the curves of her body and breasts as Marie’s juices all but consumed her. 

Gravity worked against Robyn as she did her best to struggle against the overwhelming environment.  Marie had grabbed a particularly long dildo and rammed it inside her and ended up slamming Robyn as far back as she could go, crushing her against her cervix as she thrust it furiously in and out of her pussy.  “Yeah YEAH,” she moaned, “Get IN there!  Ugh, FUCK yeah!”  Marie arched her back, rocking her hips against the dildo she fucked herself with.  She could feel a powerful orgasm on its way.  “Fuck yeah, you stupid little cunt,” she yelled, “I’m going to cum all over your body and drown you!” 

Marie couldn’t care less whether Robyn survived or not in this moment; she was ready for the biggest orgasm yet.  She felt her body tremble and screamed in utter sexual bliss as she came.  Cum flowed freely from her pussy and she went completely limp on her couch as she came down, slowly gaining control of her breath.

Robyn could barely move from deep within Marie’s vagina, her weakened and beaten body inches away from the cervix now.  Despite being soaked, she could feel the caked on bits of cum from the course of the past few days still stuck to various parts of her body. She retched as she vomited the cum she had nearly completely drowned in, gasping for breath.  The walls of Marie’s vagina pulsated a lot gentler now, as opposed to the near crushing and obliterating force with which they squeezed her body during the orgasm.  Robyn was bruised and broken, sobbing as she continued throwing up.  ‘I just want to get out of here,’ she thought in the midst of her pain and anguish, ‘I’m so tired of being here.’  If she could, she would start flailing and trying to make her way out again, as she had on occasion tried doing before, but she was just so tired and weak from being trapped in the hot, humid, musky environment of Marie’s pussy.  She just lay against the wet flesh, sobbing, her tears mixing with the juices surrounding her.

A knock came on Marie’s door that startled her out of her reverie.  Robyn felt as Marie’s vaginal walls squeeze as Marie stood to her feet, pulling up her panties and tight jeans and securing them.  Marie cursed.  ‘Who would it be NOW?’ she wondered.  She walked up and opened the door.

Outside stood Harvey, who nodded in greeting.  “It’s time, Marie.  I’ve come for Robyn.”

Marie stood in shock for a few moments while she decided what to do as she clenched and unclenched her pussy muscles, enjoying the feel of her prisoner within for what could possibly be the last time.  She could lie… say Robyn escaped and that she couldn’t find her, and then have her all to herself, to keep as a living toy within her pussy for as long as she wanted.  ‘Ugh,’ Marie thought, ‘I DO owe Harvey, though.’  Marie spoke up finally, saying, “Oh right, dear.  Let me just check on her.”

Marie went into her bathroom and shut the door.  Taking off her pants and panties once again, she pushed a finger inside her wet pussy and bit her lip as she probed for her occupant.  It was difficult given the tiny girl wasn’t moving much, but Marie grinned deviously as her finger felt the familiar feeling of Robyn’s curly yet soaked hair.  Using a combination of her finger and pussy muscles, she managed to extract her and placed her in her palm.  Marie gasped in pleasure as she pulled the tiny girl out, the small form rubbing against her sensitive flesh.  ‘Oh my god, I could fuck your whole body over again right now if I wanted to, little dear,’ she thought. 

She gazed down at Robyn, who seemed conscious and shivering but didn’t seem to otherwise be moving much.  Her skin was very pale since last Marie had laid eyes on her.  Marie licked her lips, breathless, delighted at what her handiwork.  She was tempted even now just to use her one last time.  ’Maybe it’s a good thing Harvey’s taking you away from me.  I’d get nothing done otherwise.’  Marie sighed wistfully as she washed Robyn in her sink. 

Being out in the cold air was freezing, given how thoroughly with Marie’s juices Robyn had been soaked in, but it still felt amazing;  so amazing all she could do was lay in Marie’s palm and enjoy the smell of fresh air. It felt like she had been stuck in there forever… she had no real idea how much actual time had passed.  As Marie doused her in water, she did her best to hold her breath, but even the warm water chilled her to the bone and almost caused her to open her mouth and cry out while submerged. 

Once Marie had finished and patted Robyn dry with a hand towel, she noticed Robyn wasn’t moving much still despite being conscious.  Marie’s lips curled up in a sly grin and she made a tsk-tsk sound.  “Poor little dear,” she said, her eyes gleaming wickedly. 

Marie opened the bathroom door and emerged with Robyn in hand.  “Here you go, dear.  Woman of my word.”

“Uh,” Harvey frowned, “Why is she in her underwear?”

“Oh… Well, I thought she might have something hidden in there, so I kind of stripped her.  And maybe I was a bit too rough… her clothes tore apart so easily.”

“I see,” Harvey replied, arching an eyebrow but pulling out his shrink ray.  “Guess we should do this here, then.  You got any clothes I could borrow for her?”

“Sure, dear.”  Marie grinned, set Robyn down on the floor, and walked off to her room.

Robyn stood to her feet unsteadily as Harvey took out his shrink ray and used it on her to restore her to normal size.  Robyn reached out and leaned against a wall to stop from falling over.  She was panting and grunting from exertion, finally being able to move for the first time in several days.  Harvey noted how haggard she looked.  “Harvey,” she said quietly, her voice trembling and throaty, “Give that to me.”

Harvey eyed her warily.  “What are you going to do with it?”

“Give it to me,” Robyn demanded, snarling.

“Alright,” Harvey said, setting the shrink gun down and taking some steps back.  He wasn’t too worried, since he himself had a spare.  But still…

Robyn picked up the gun.  As Marie rounded the corner with some clothes, Robyn turned and shrunk her with the device.  Not giving Marie any time to react, Robyn snatched her up, shoved her into her mouth and swallowed her with a loud gulp.  Wide-eyed, Robyn stood in disbelief.  She did not think she would live this long, let alone manage to live long enough to feel the complete and utter bliss of having this bitch squirm and digest inside of her.  “You deserve it,” Robyn muttered, “You god damn whore.”  Robyn shut her eyes, her body shaking with both weakness and anger. 

“Robyn.  Hey,” Harvey began, approaching her, “Let’s get you dressed and see to your needs.  We can talk about-“

“Don’t come any closer.  And don’t touch me,” Robyn growled, her voice still shaky.  “I’m going home and I never want to see you again.”

Harvey took a few steps back, his face softening sorrowfully.  “Fine.  If you ever need me to make it up to you, you know how to find me.”  With that, he left the house, leaving Robyn alone.

Robyn staggered into the kitchen, took some food from Marie’s fridge then sat down.  ‘This happened to me because of Valerie,’ she thought as she ate.  ‘All because of my relationship with her.  Putting up with her, and turning a blind eye to what she does.’  Robyn let out a small sob as she continued to eat, filling her stomach and making things more precarious for the tiny Marie trapped inside.  “Fuck Valerie,” Robyn whispered, finishing her thought.

---

“So, what’s next?” Sierra asked.

It was the next morning, and both her and Valerie were dressed and in her office.  Sierra sat in front of Valerie’s desk, and Valerie was lounging in her chair.  “Well, I have a few ideas,” Valerie said.

“Well… what’s next now that I’m your secretary, I mean?” Sierra asked.

Valerie stood up, then sauntered up to Sierra and sat astride her lap, her hands on Sierra’s chest.  “The fuck did I just say?” she whispered in Sierra’s ear, grinning deviously.

Sierra blushed profusely.  “Uh.  Ahem, I didn’t think you had a boss-secretary kink.”

“Bitch, I got every kink,” Valerie giggled. 

Sierra was about to respond when the door to Valerie’s office burst open, and Robyn strode in.  Robyn’s face was expressionless as she regarded them.  “Interrupting, am I?” she asked.

“Nah, you fine girl,” Valerie said, twisting around on Sierra and gesturing at her desk, “Please have a sit.”

“At your desk?” Robyn arched an eyebrow.

“Yes.  I already have my seat.” Valerie grinned.

Sierra’s head moved from behind Valerie.  “Uh, I’m a seat now?”

Valerie leaned back slightly against Sierra, wiggling her butt on Sierra’s lap.  “Mmm.  You’re my secretary.  Your job is supporting me!”

“Uh,” Sierra blinked, her face reddening deeper.  “Like, literally supporting you?”

“Psh!” Valerie scoffed mockingly, “You gotta read that fine print when you sign on for a job with me, girl!”

While they were talking, Robyn had strode over and sat at Valerie’s desk.  “So, why did you call me here, exactly?  You know I quit.”

“Right,” Valerie said, “But I want you to unquit as much as possible, and take control of The Eye.”

“You’re standing down?” Robyn asked, frowning.

“I’m gonzo,” Valerie stated, crossing her legs and looking quite austerely despite sitting on a hapless Sierra. “I can’t be affiliated with any organization now that I’m a freakin’ goddess, Robyn.  It just would look too biased, and us higher beings ain’t about that.  I’d ask Joey, too, but I don’t think big boy would have as much of a mind for business as you would.”

“Well,” Robyn trailed off in thought.  ‘This could be a good opportunity,’ she thought.  “I guess I will?”

“Wha, really!?” Valerie asked.  “Phew.  Thought it’d take more time or convincing!  Great.  We’ll draw up the paperwork now.  Oh secretary?” Valerie sang, looking back at Sierra as best as she could.

“The hell am I supposed to do?  You’re sitting on me with the full weight of your sexy ass and I can’t budge you,” Sierra said.

Valerie shrugged, smirking and leaning back against her more.  “Not my problem, woman!  I pay you the big bucks to figure this stuff out yo-self!”

“It’s so nice,” Robyn began, “That you got over Rachel so quickly.  I mean, what’s it been now?  A month?  Maybe two?”

Even though Sierra didn’t have a good view of Valerie’s face from her angle, she could feel that Valerie’s composure quickly changed, and she stood up.  “Sorry, dear Blueberry.  Can you give us some privacy?”

Sierra hesitated, looking unsure for a moment, then decided it best to leave the office, closing the door behind her.

Valerie made a beckoning motion with both hands.  “Come on, then, big sista.  Whatchoo got?”

“Just sayin,” Robyn replied, “You sure were quick to replace Rachel with… someone else with similar qualities as her.  Are you sure you even cared for her?  At all?” 

Valerie’s face darkened.  “I don’t know what you’re-“

“And I mean,” Robyn said, cutting her off, “I’m REALLY surprised you didn’t just shrink her and sit on her like you did with Rachel that one time in my apartment.  So, I mean, you MUST care for her more than you ever did Rachel.”

Valerie shrugged.  “Objectively?  I mean, the thought crossed my mind, believe me.  I just wasn’t sure how this was all going to play out with us right now.  And I’m still not sure.  But… Robyn…” Valerie spoke slowly, gradually working her way around the desk, “You mention one more thing about me and Rachel, and I may not be able to control myself.”

“Or what?  I’m just going to become your new toy?”  Robyn asked, remaining seated and swiveling towards Valerie.  “Maybe I’ll mention Crystal, then?”

“I don’t know what third world mammal crawled up your ass while you were away,” Valerie growled, as she stood over the expressionless Robyn, “But you need to cut that shit before I kick you in your damn balls, woman.”

“What a surprise.  Resorting to violence.  Is that all you know?” Robyn replied, seemingly unfazed.

“You know what your deal is!?” Valerie snarled, but keeping her voice below a yell,  “You always think you know what’s best for me.  You riding at me on your statuesque horse, thinking you can help ‘keep me in line,’ or ‘watch and guide me.’  You know NOTHING.  About me, about how to help me, or even how to help yourself.  Why don’t you mind your own business and fuck off before I grant your death wish!”  Robyn opened her mouth, about to reply, when Valerie suddenly turned her head to the side and screeched, “SHUT THE FUCK UP, CRYSTAL!”

Robyn’s eyes widened, the first reaction she really showed during this whole exchange.  “Well, that was unexpected.”  Robyn stood up, staring Valerie in the eye, her head tilted slightly.  “You’re losing your edge, Valerie.  You know what?  I will take over this company for you.  You probably are going to need all the time you can get to protect yourself when the whole world comes after you.”

“Whatever,” Valerie fumed, breathing heavily.  Tears threatened to fall from her eyes. “I don’t care anymore.”

Valerie turned and made to leave the office.  As she reached for the door, she heard Robyn say, “You’re welcome.”  Valerie clenched her jaw and stormed out.

---

“Val!”  Sierra called as Valerie stomped off outside, on her way out of The Eye’s headquarters.  It had only been a short while since Valerie was in with Robyn and she looked haggard and drained.  “Please!  Just talk to me!”

“No,” Valerie growled, “Just leave me alone.”

“I can’t leave you like this, Val.”  Sierra walked along side her, holding her arm.

Valerie eventually came to a stop, and fell to her knees.  “Thank you,” she muttered.

“Come on, Val,” Sierra encouraged, rubbing her back, “Let’s get you some ice cream and we can talk all about it.”

Valerie looked up at Sierra, blinking.  “With gummy bears?” she asked hopefully.

Sierra giggled, helping Valerie to her feet.  “Yes.  With gummy bears.”

Valerie reached her hand over to Sierra, running her fingers through her hair.  “Could I have my Blueberry on top?”

Sierra’s cheeks reddened.  “I’m really not sure how good of an idea that is… but sure.  If it will help you feel better.”  She leaned into the touch of Valerie’s fingers, then looked back up into Valerie’s eyes.  “You… you will let me out, won’t you?”

Valerie made a lustful purring noise, her fingers squeezing a tuft of Sierra’s hair.  In an instant, Sierra was back to being shrunk, and in the palm of Valerie’s hand.  Valerie grinned down at the bewildered Sierra before sticking her into her cleavage and heading to the nearest ice cream shop.

---

“Thank you for joining me,” Robyn said. 

Joey and Gray sat down before her desk.  “So, you’re the big boss lady now, I take it?” Gray asked.

“Yes.  And there’s something I want us to do.  Because I think we’re the only ones who can.”

“Yeah?” Joey asked.

“We need to find a way to kill Valerie.”

Gray threw back his head and laughed.  “Boldly stated!  I never get tired of this.  Only the most interesting ladies end up leading this organization!”

“The fuck?” Joey asked.  “How the hell do you expect us to do anything against her?”

“We’ll find a way,” Robyn said.  “We’re the only ones who can.  We have the source of her power.  Anyway. Vivian and Rachel are dead, and Lucy’s gone.  We need you to find more people to fill their shoes, Gray.”

“Very well!” Gray nodded, “Consider it done.”

“Joey,” Robyn began, “Keep close to her and keep me up to date on what she’s up to.”

“Oh, yeah.  Sure.  I’ll keep close to a girl that can teleport around the damned world.  Fuck me,”  Joey cursed.

As their meeting came to an end, Gray left and Joey hung around.  “The fuck happened to you, Robyn?  I thought you and Valerie were tight.”

Robyn shrugged.  “Just tired of her shit, I guess,” she murmured emotionlessly.

“Bout time, I guess…” Joey said, still unconvinced,  “I guess we’ll talk later?”  He hung around at the door waiting for an answer that never came, as Robyn focused on the paperwork in front of her.  Eventually he just left, silently closing the door behind him.

Chapter End Notes:

This was my first foray into the writing world.  I was new and I had some ideas that I wanted to flesh out that I hadn't seen from many other authors.  And since it was my very first story, I went all out.  I put a lot into this baby, and I learned a lot along the way.  But I feel like maybe I went a bit too far, and perhaps lost a lot of what made the story so appealing in the first few chapters.

I don't regret it at all, of course.  I have an all-in attitude with most things I do.  I did have an Act 5 planned for this series to REALLY finish it off, but I don't know that I should take the time to write it when I can be writing other spin-offs, side stories, or just new stories completely that are a bit more appealing to you, my lovely readers. 

For now, though, I do have plenty of other ideas I'd like to explore, so we'll see where the wind takes us.