- Text Size +
Story Notes:

AN: Boom bam!  Another illustrated collab from the Molotovanaut and Jay-Borg MK II.  Right in the middle of another story, just when you thought we wouldn't, we did.  And there's an entire alternate (gentle) version of the story in the second chapter.  Dang.


 

Petticoat Panic

   Queensville: A town not found on any map, where women are larger than men, quite literally. Through unknown means, men are made to shrink when they reach adulthood. Having a sister in this town is almost a definite death sentence, but a bratty younger sister makes it an absolute certainty.

*

   “Now Olivia, it's important to treat boys the way they deserve. What way do you think that is?” Your mother asked, applying the Socratic method to her sadistic lesson.

   “Hmm...” Olivia bit her lower lip and traced her toe along the kitchen tile, “Well, not like people, obviously.”

   Your mother laughed heartily. “Very good, dear. Hm, if only there was one around here that could help me teach this lesson.” Your mother said, unaware that you were standing almost directly below her, crouched in the base cabinet gap. You watched her shiny, black heels scuff around the floor, and saw Olivia's Mary Janes moving restlessly in the distance.

   “Let's try a different approach. What do you think boys are good for?” Your mother asked.

   “Nothing!” Olivia giggled, before continuing, “Nah, just kidding. Boys can be fun to mess with. And they're great at getting squished.”

   “Mm, good answers. You should have fun with boys before you dispose of them if possible, but remember, never show them mercy. There will always be more to play with, so don't get attached.” Your mother said, turning suddenly, the pointy tip of her shoe swinging into your space and nearly knocking you off of your feet.

   You heard the door of the cabinet above you open as you slowly made your way away from your precarious positioning. You had been scrounging in the kitchen for crumbs to eat, but the sudden introduction of your mother and sister's “important talk,” had interrupted. Luckily, it seemed to be winding down.

   “Okay, Momma, I'll remember that. Can I go now?” Olivia asked, her feet still fidgeting.

   “Not yet, 'Liv. It's your turn to sweep up the kitchen, so hop to it.” Your mother said, pulling the straw broom from the closet and handing it to your sister.

   Sweep? Oh no.

   Forgoing your stealthy approach, you broke into a full run as your mother's shoes clicked off into the distance, the sound being replaced by the repetitive 'swish-swash' of the broom. Your sister's cleaning approached your position underneath the cabinet gap as if it were some predatory creature.

   SWASH! The yellow bristles suddenly appeared in front of you, cutting off your route. You whirled around only to have the broom's position suddenly placed into your path again. It struck quickly, bowling you into a pile of dust and crumbs, and pulling you out from the confines of the shadows. There was a great deal of noisy fury as dirt was swept onto you from various directions, until it suddenly stopped, your sister's shoes shuffling off to the broom closet.

   Dazed, you stared up at the kitchen light, hearing your sister's thunderous footsteps reapproach. Her titanic form strode over you, a dustpan and brush in each hand, her chestnut hair highlighted from the incandescent bulb high above, and her red and white spotted dress making her look not unlike a giant strawberry. She knelt and placed the dustpan next to the pile you inhabited, but her eyes suddenly focused directly on your supine form. A mischievous smile crept onto her lips.

   “Oh hi there, buggy~ Perfect timing, I was looking for something to do after my chores.” Olivia plucked you from the dirt pile and blew off the dry dust which had settled onto your body, “Just hang on while I finish.” She dropped you onto the floor and quickly brushed up the remaining mess.

   You pulled yourself to your feet and began a futile escape run as Olivia rose and turned away to dump the pan into the garbage. She quickly stashed the cleaning supplies and turned to look at your tiny, sprinting form, easily detectable on the pale tile floor.

   “Ah ah ah, where do you think you're going? It's time to play a game.” Olivia laughed, taking two steps and cutting off your route with a deafening stomp of her chunky black shoe.

   “A g-g-game?” You sputtered, whirling around to try and look up at your enormous little sister.

   “Yeah, I came up with this one yesterday. Don't worry, it'll be fun~” Olivia said as she pivoted her body so that either of her smokestack legs was on one side of you.

   “W-wait, what are you-” You didn't get a chance to finish as Olivia sat down, her fluffy dress descending like bad weather with a substantial 'foompf.' The white petticoat beneath her outerwear suddenly became all you could see.

   “Okay, here's how we play.” Your sister's giggling voice came subdued through her garments, “You've got to get out from under my dress. If you can do that, you'll go free. But, if I figure out where you are though, I'm going to smush you under my thumb and make you into a little red polka-dot to match my dress. It'll sort of be like whack-a-mole down at the arcade.”

   Your sister's petticoat had created an inscrutable labyrinth of tangles, so much so that you didn't entirely know which was was further or closer to her body. Carefully you pushed the soft fabric away from you and attempted to move.

   “Oh, is that you?” Your sister playfully said, as some distant piece of her dress compressed to the ground under her finger, “Hm, I guess not.”

   You continued to move, sensing the fabric around you losing some deal of pressure. That could mean you were close to the outside or...

   Bop! Before you even realized it, you had pushed past a bunch of cotton and run directly into Olivia's soft thigh.

   “Hey! No getting fresh!” The ceiling suddenly began caving in, your sister trying to smash you through the layers. You backpedaled quickly, moving away from the (con)vexing situation. Stumbling through a few more knots, you found another clearing, although this time you were greeted with a clear view of your sister's white bloomers.

   “Ugh, okay, it must be in the opposite direction.” You reasoned, turning on your heel, and beginning anew your fight with your sister's undercoat. After some deal of progress though, the loud sound of ruffling came suddenly from both sides.

   “I'm getting bored up here, so I'm just going to bulldoze you unless you can get out quickly~” Your sister playfully laughed. She was going to pull her legs together, with you right in the middle. Figuring subtlety was no longer a concern, you began rip-tearing through the fabric, finally catching a glimpse of kitchen's warm light peeking beneath the dress. The sound of swirling fabric and crushing weight continued to crescendo until your sister's thighs were almost directly on either side of you, but in a final push of your screaming muscles, you managed to thrust yourself out from beneath her.

   Pow! You bounced off of something shiny, black, and hard. Your vision blurred for a moment, before being able to focus on your sister's crouched form on your hind and the introduction of your mother's looming shape to your fore.

   “Aww, he got out. That means he won...” Olivia sulked.

   “Does it now?” Your mother said, shooting you a raptorial glare and tapping the tip of her shoe dangerously close to your body, “Olivia, who is it that rules are meant to benefit?”

    “Um...people?” Olivia looked up at your mother, mirroring for a moment your own sense of belittlement.

   “Exactly. And is that...” She pointed her sharp, manicured finger down at you, “...a person?”

   “Nooo...” Olivia glanced down at you, a smirk playing onto her face.

   “So, how should you treat this little pest?” Your mother asked.

   "Without mercy!” Olivia excitedly echoed the earlier sentiment. She began flipping the hem of her dress back and forth, “Look little bro, white spots on red on the outside, and now you'll get to be a red spot on white on the inside.”

   “W-w-wait!” You yelled desperately.

   “Well, go on dear, end the game.” You heard your mother say.

   “Okay Momma. Ready, buggy? Cause here it coooomes~” Your sister pulled her ruffled slip over your tiny form and began to press down on you with her wide, soft thumb.

   The ruffled underskirt flattened itself into a sheer wall under Olivia's mounting pressure, pushing on your fragile body with exponential force until...

   POP!

   Your body quickly and wordlessly became decorative color on Olivia's petticoat.

-END-