- Text Size +

The now equally tiny Nina, with no Plan B, crawled toward her shrimpy best friend where he still lay in shellshock a few inches back, as they watched Ariel remove her foot from the boot.

            “I hope you two are thirsty!” Ariel sang. She released her grip on the boot and slammed her pale, sweat-glistening naked foot into the floor with the strength of a typhoon. Her muscular toes choked the fibers of the carpet. “Cuz I’ve got a nice, delicious, refreshing drink for you guys that I’ve been working on all day. Why don’t you both come over here and have a taste?”

            Nina looked from David to his sister’s toes.

            “Oh, aren’t you two so funny. You’re both too shy to go first, huh?” Ariel asked.

            Defiantly, Nina stood with hands on her hips, glaring up at the indomitable giantess on the throne of her bed. She laid a hand on David’s shoulder, hoping to comfort him and stand as a team against their tormentor, no matter how foolish it appeared.

            “Why don’t we just say ladies go first, hmm?” Ariel snickered. She snapped her fingers yet again. Her lips fluttered. “Come have a drink, Nina.”

            Nina felt herself go catatonic for a moment before her limbs sprung to life. Except her brain wasn’t sending a single command for motion. She was walking without meaning.

            “What’s HAPPENING?” Nina screamed. Against her will, her body was marching forth like a zombie. Directly toward the monumental form of Ariel’s awaiting bare foot the size of a bus.

            “That’s right, come here, little girl,” Ariel said somewhat needlessly, as the spell was already in effect. “You’re going to get a nice, healthy taste of these nasty feet you seem to hate so much.”

            “WHAT?” Nina croaked. She was fighting her body now, with every fiber of her being, to stop walking. Involuntarily, her tongue licked hungrily along her lower lip. At most, all she got for her resistance was an unsteady tremble in her gait; still she walked, now within reach of the enormous foot with toes larger than Nina’s head.

            Ariel peeled her other foot out of its respective boot and then, too, set that behemoth of an appendage with its searingly warm skin, eager toes, and moist sole upon the earth. There was practically a visible wisp of hot, fusty air rising from the base of her body.

            “Come and get it,” Ariel said. “Kneel.”

            Immediately, Nina’s body obeyed and crouched down in front of the giant woman’s left foot, with damp digits curling and caressing the ground in anticipation.

            “P-Please, Ariel,” Nina begged. “Please stop all this. You can-”

            “Lick. Now,” Ariel commanded simply in soft interruption.

            Like clockwork, Nina bent over so fast she almost gave herself whiplash. Tiny pink tongue fully extended from between her lips, the newly shrunken girl slathered the nearest meaty, gritty toe in her saliva. Encrusted grime assaulted her mouth.

            “I guess this’ll make you think twice before you ever crack another joke about me, huh?” Ariel taunted. She twirled a long strand of silky red hair around her finger. “I think the only one making jokes from now on is me, about you, and how funny you look licking my toes.”

            David remained where he’d been abandoned by his possessed friend. He noticed he no longer required foot-stink to breathe, which was a plus, but the horrible sight before him kept him rooted to the ground in terror all the same.

            Nina’s remaining black eyeliner washed down her cheeks. Her tears came relentlessly, and seemed to be the only bodily function she was currently in control of due to Ariel’s spell. Still she licked. The shrunken girl’s jaw was beginning to ache, her tongue drying out from the lapping frenzy.

            The taste was truly something else. Like a combination of moonshine alcohol, pickle juice, and month-old dirty laundry; all wrapped in a neat, slimy package that currently coated Ariel’s entire foot in liquid form. It passed stickily over Nina’s lips and hotly into her throat. Her gag reflex was almost in overdrive, yet there was nothing she could do. Thanks to the curse, her mouth was compelled to continue lipping and suckling every square millimeter of naked foot flesh for its sweaty resources.

            “God, this actually feels amazing. Why didn’t I do this the first thing?” Ariel questioned to nobody in particular. She rested her hands on the mattress and rolled her neck back in luxurious revolutions. “Seriously, this is the best kind of massage ever. What kind of purpose even is there for people like you two except doing this for me? Get in deeper, bitch.”

            Two of Ariel’s toes spread, revealing the tender crevice between. Nina hacked through the gargling mouthfuls of sweat as she crawled closer. Her sore tongue met the raw, webbed flesh between the ginger’s digits; for an instant, the texture reminded her of red velvet cake, right up until the flavor spiked her tongue again like nitrous. Nina managed to scream again despite having cheeks full of foot sweat.

            “Don’t think I’m being selfish, though, Nina. I’m really not. Here, I’ll even let you test out this whole feeling I’m getting right now. And I have just the tiny person to do it,” Ariel said, finally casting her gaze back over to her half-inch brother, who had yet to take a step during this whole remorseful affair. She raised an eyebrow and smirked. “DAVID! Come over here, put one of Nina’s toes in your mouth, and suck it nice and hard for me.”

            The tiny young man felt no magic compelling his muscles. His sister hadn’t even bothered with the spell. Her booming voice and charismatic dimples were just about enough. Either way, there was plenty of promise in her tone that he would face dire consequences for refusing the command. He had no choice.

            David approached behind Nina, who was still hunched over the altar of his sister’s giant toes with her head crammed between them like a vice. All the while, Ariel’s thick toes thrummed and fondled the shrunken brunette’s unfortunate neck. The four-inch girl’s own socked feet were folded behind her bent legs, soles-up toward the ceiling for the taking. There was no more possibility of revolt or insult in the face of such tyranny; David had to submit or, he realized now, he was going to be destroyed.

            Hands shaking from adrenaline and nearly-numb revulsion, David pulled off her sock. He cradled one of Nina’s toes in his hands like a piece of fruit. Still just as moist and plush as when he’d last touched them, this one took on the size of a plump apricot; were it not for its elegant skin cell texture and tan-flesh tone, he might’ve been fooled. Sighing, and choking back well-earned disgust, David opened his mouth and shoved his best friend’s entire marshmallow-toe inside. Using what little jaw control he still possessed with such a chunky object occupying his lips, he began to suck.

            Flavors he’d experienced while his body was wedged like toejam between her digits now entered his cheeks in tenfold strength. Nina’s adorable orb of a toe was like a full sponge, just begging to be squeezed. Its sweaty juices leaked down his throat almost as soon as David wrapped his mouth around her warm, sour flesh. His painful, blue-balled erection dragged on the carpet as David flattened himself down, feeding off Nina’s meaty toe and keratin nail. Every suck was deep enough that he could practically feel the geometry of her spiraled toeprint stamp against his throat.

            “Wow, if only… if only I’d known how to do this last night…” Ariel uttered dreamily. She was only half-conscious now from the all-consuming power trip of the human toe-licking conga line she’d created. “As soon as David made his cute little joke, I could’ve just snapped my fingers, and poof… you two would’ve been on your knees, one foot for each of you, all my toes in your mouths until the sun came up. I bet Mary wouldn’t have minded a bath, either. A nice yummy treat to end another day in your stupid, pathetic, worthless lives.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!