- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was quickly written as a birthday gift for Ken, another Japanese writer who is friends with Teikoku Jousetsushou.

Enjoy~.

 

~~~~~

Hime-sama and Joyous Nightmare.



"Happy Birthday, Princess Pain-chan!"

Says the princess called Sakyu Busty of the Dream Country Headbren. Princess Sakyu doesn't stand particularly tall at 152, but her boobs are quite big H-cups. It would also be more apt to call her a perverted girl than a princess as she stands there with an air of composure in a growth state of 10,000x in her ecchi outfit (?) that's just itty-bitty strings that protect nothing more than her nipples and hidden place.

However, even her size is no match for Pain Otsu, the princess of Busty Kingdom. No mere person at their regular size comes close to Pain's 1.42 billion kilometre height and 1.15 billion kilometre Q-cup boobs in her normal form. In point of fact, Pain's size is overwhelming even when compared to Princess Sakyu from another country who cast a spell to grow herself to 10,000x her regular height.

"Hmph...! There's nothing happy about Sakyu's birthday wish. Now, having Onii-chan tell me happy birthday would make me hundreds, ten-thousands, billions of times more happy!"

"Y, you don't mean that, do you!? I wanna have a good relationship with Busty Kingdom in the future!"

Even when Sakyu tried to blatantly flatter her, Princess Pain looked away as if she didn't care. Despite receiving this kind of cold response, Sakyu is the foremost princess who shares the deepest friendship with Princess Pain.

"D, don't talk that way! I, Sakyu, came here to celebrate Princess Pain's 9th birthday! The most joyous day of the whole year!"

Princess Pain was told the same thing during her last birthday when she turned 8, but still doesn't care. Princess Pain only gives a pouty-look accompanied by a muted whine, but for Sakyu, their relationship is important on a national level.

Pain's colossal size and abilities were made clear from the moment she turned 5—nay, there were hints of it even earlier. It's impossible for anyone to oppose Princess Pain, that is the perception of Sukyu... Nay, that is the common perception of all the neighbouring countries.

"T, that's right! It's your birthday, so I brought a birthday present!"

Sakyu says before revealing a present box at a suitable size for Princess Pain that is so gigantic that Sakyu couldn't even hope to carry it at her current size of 10,000x. Princess Pain opens it with a bored look on her face, and what appears from inside is a large pillow.

"That's a custom-made 'Dream Pillow' from my Headbren Kingdom! If you sleep with that tonight, you'll have wild dreams where you get to do 'these' kinds of things and 'those' kinds of things with the person you fancy! Feel free to use it for the man on your mind by all means, Princess Pain!"

Sakyu's tongue fumbles about in a panic as she describes the pillow, but her words did the trick. It seems her delivery has brightened Princess Pain's mood towards her.

(Alright, I'll use this to get much, much closer to Princess Pain than any other country. As I thought, using that Prince as a pretext to deepen my relationship with Princess Pain is the key. Next time we meet, I'll try a more aggressive attack.)

Sakyu, making a guts pose in her heart, quickly returns back to her kingdom so as to not disturb Princess Pain.

————While I'm digressing, this Lewd Princess Sakyu is 10 years old. Oh! Today's youth sometimes strikes terror in me.


~~~~~~~~~


Without further ado, Princess Pain used the Dream Pillow.

"Ehehehee~, it's Onii-chan~"

Before her eyes, the man of her dreams is using all of the strength in his microscopic body to carry a giant cake to Princess Pain's pudgy lips. Princess Pain opens her mouth with an adorable 'A~hn' and takes a small bite. Princess Pain tasted a moment of bliss as she's sated by the deliciousness of the abundant eggs that would undoubtedly blow another nation's budget with a single egg.

Being together with the Onii-chan she loves. That alone makes this the most enchanting of dreams for her.

————Ahh, I have to be going soon.

... However, Onii-chan says that and suddenly separates himself from Princess Pain's side.

"Wa, wait, Onii-chan! Play with Pain—I mean 'me' more! Spoil me! Pet me! Tell me I'm a good girl, good girl!"

The ground quakes violently as she throws a tantrum, but Onii-chan... the man of her dreams is steadily moving further and further away from her.

————He's beyond you!

"Wh, who's there!?"

The one who took her Onii-chan away is the girl Pain has never seen before with the words 'fiancé' written across her forehead. The girl's height is much taller than Pain's own, but what surprised Pain the most were her boobs.

"Wha!? Sh, she's huge!?"

Princess Pain had some confidence when it came to the size of her boobs. She thought she was a good match for that elf slave. She thought she had no competition besides her. But her opponent's bust is at least twice as tall as she is at over 4 million kilometres.

————Mm~♥; Onii-chan, I love you~♥;

With those words, the 'fiancé' smothers the Onii-chan Pain loves like she's trying to lock him away inside her bewitching cleavage.

"G, give him back!"

Princess Pain rushes out to reach her hand inside the daunting tit-flesh wall of the 'fiancé' to retrieve Onii-chan, but couldn't get any closer due to the soft and gigantic boobs thwarting her progress.

————He prefers the boobs of his fiancé~♥; You couldn't hope to satisfy him with that pitiful chest of yours~♥;

"P, pitiful!?"

Princess Pain slumped down to her knees from the words she has never heard from the day she was born.

————Bye-bye, L~o~s~e~r D~o~g-san.

Both the 'fiancé' and Onii-chan begin to disappear with a whoosh.

"Wa, wait! WAIT————————!"


~~~~~~~~~~


At that moment, Princess Pain finally woke up.

When she flips her body around, the Dream Pillow looked as though it was squashed to a pulp from being unable to endure her weight. Was that nightmare somehow a consequence of that...? It was like she was having a nightmare where her Onii-chan was being stolen away by the fiancé.

"... What an awful dream. Onii-chan, I mean Prince has me, yet he..."

*Zukin*. When Princess Pain stood up as she felt a small throb of pain, she noticed something unusual.

"Huh? The 2nd button of my pyjamas came undone."

In accordance with her growth, custom pyjamas were made to fit her size. The 2nd button lost the battle against her chest and flew off.

"It was fine yesterday. Wonder what's wrong?"

*Zukin*.

"Ahh, the 3rd button also popped off."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

~~~~~

Thaks for reading~! The main character for the next chapter will be Slave Elf Ti.

Another writer called Hearthiel has also been working on a story with his own princess character called 'princess' (he has a tendency to name his characters after their position or hairstyle). Though it's quite text heavy; currently 4 chapters split into separate episodes of the princess engaging in her royal duties at various sizes (100x~1,000,000x).