- Text Size +
She could feel the the saliva lapping at her ankles. Soaking through her thin pumps and socks. Filling the spaces between her toes. It was grotesque, the sensation of scrunching her toes in spit drenched socks. It had only been minutes and this was already worse than the greatest hell she could imagine. The constant hum of her breathing. The churning spit that had her clothes clinging to her. It was so humid in there she couldn’t help but sweat, her normally neat-freak checked hair was matted and dripping. She tried to calm down, gripping tightly to the bars of her cage to find her breath and match it to the slowly pulsating rhythm of Sidney’s. That lasted all of ten seconds. Maisy broke, she screamed her lungs raw.

‘LET ME OUT YOU FUCKING BITCH. LET ME OUT, LET ME OUT LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!!’ She kept it going as long as she could.

The huge lips parted. Maisy began to cry. She heard her, she really heard her. And now she was going to take her out and let her go. It was just a bad prank that went too far.

But that’s not what happened. Instead the end of a white pillar-like object was placed inside, resting on her lips just before the teeth. Her lips then pursed, creating a total seal around the object. Maisy heard the distinctive clicking sound from inside her cell, and although she knew exactly what was about to happen. She hoped to god it wouldn’t.


Sidney leaned against the outer hall wall. She touched her tongue to the top of her mouth and then ran it across her lips. Just to remind her new little friend where she was. Erin pulled a pack of slims from her back pack and gave them out.

Sidney’s normally stern looking appearance relaxed with her first drag. You could see she was obviously pretty, with frizzy brown hair that fell past her shoulders. If she needed to, she could use her good looks to get anything she wanted. But she dressed like she didn’t care. Because she didn’t need to. She was pretty, she was rich, but more importantly she had the power to completely take over anyones’s life in whatever way she saw fit. So what did it matter how she dressed. The world would bend to her whim.

She took another long drag. Her lips deviously smirking as she felt her little stud shriek and protest.


The smoke was unbearable, as if it wasn’t hot enough already. A suffocating smog now filled her prison. There was nowhere to escape to. It was everywhere. Stinging in her eyes and choking her so bad to the point she needed to vomit. At her size, a puff on a cigarette was like standing next to a forest fire.

Sidney liked to hold it in as long as she could before she exhaled. Each drag was another ten second ordeal for Maisy. Until through the smallest opening in her tightly pursed lips it was blown away. And then there came the next drag, and the next one.


Phoebe flicked the the stub to floor, grinding it out with the toe of her boot.
‘We should head out if we want to make the start of class’

The other two audibly groaned.

‘It’s History. Who cares about what happened yesterday’ Erin whined, ‘we’re what’s happening. Do you think we’re really going to learn anything from that sweaty little man?’

‘Herbert didn’t show up today. He’s off sick. We’ve got a sub. And I’ve got a feeling that the sub won’t be showing up today either’ Phoebe grinned.

‘You didn’t?’ Sidney smiled, rolling her tongue along the underside of her teeth and into her cheek. Reminding herself of her own little prisoner.

Phoebe looked down and smiled.
‘What can I say. He was there, and I was horny’

‘You’re so bad’ Erin snorted, ‘so he’s like’

‘Thrusting his speck of dick into a mile wide pussy. Maybe’ she smiled, ‘he stopped struggling about an hour ago though’

‘There are worse ways to go’ Sidney took one last sharp lungful and then flicked the end away.




It all became too much for her, the ear popping laughs, the shaking tongue. The sweltering heat and drowning spit. Her head ached, her body felt soft, and before she knew it her eyes were closed. Maisy blacked out.


She woke up to a gentle breeze blowing on her face.

‘Oh good you’re awake’ Sidney had the tiny girl dangling by her ankle in front of her face, ‘have you learnt your lesson?’

Maisy nodded her head in agreement.

‘Good. Oh and before you get any bright ideas, I better see you back tomorrow. Because if you don’t show…’ she brought Maisy hovering over her open mouth again ‘I’m going to come for you and everything and everyone you love’ Her teeth snapped together in a mocking bite, inches away from snapping the little girl in two.

‘Understand?’

She nodded again.

‘No. Say you understand’ the words spat out of her.

‘I understand’ she cried.

‘Good’ Sidney loosened her grip and dropped her.

The air whipped around her. She screamed seeing Sidney’s now open palm so high above her. She was shooting past the stretching landscape of her body to the fast approaching floor. Sidney’s normally petite frame was now a show of monolithic power. As she fell past the denim clad waistline she swore she could hear someone else screaming. Just before she hit the floor she felt that same feeling she had felt before. The violent purple flash, the nauseating sickness. With a hard thud she hit the floor.

‘See you tomorrow’

Maisy waited a few minutes until she was sure Sidney had gone. She got to her feet and shakily moved towards the wall. She could see herself in the mirrors. It was the girls bathroom. She touched her face not quite believing she was the right size again. Almost expecting another large hand to come back through the door and snatch her away.

‘You should count yourself lucky’ a voice piped in to the sound of a toilet flush. There was another girl in here the whole time. ‘Most people who go in her mouth… don’t come out’ she stood at the sink next to her washing her hands while Maisy picked away at the dried on spit that covered her head to toe. ‘You’ll be back tomorrow won’t you?’ The girl asked.

‘I..uh’

‘because she meant what she said before. I’ve seen it. Whole families gone. Maybe they left town together. Maybe. But I think everyone knows what happened to them. Sidney doesn’t joke around. Neither do her cronies. Make sure she sees you’re here tomorrow, but from a distance. She’ll tire of you eventually. Just do what she says and she’ll get bored.’

‘Thanks’ Maisy spluttered out, welling up and rubbing her dripping nose, ‘I’m sorry who are you?’

‘Ally’ she smiled. ‘see you tomorrow.’ It sounded a lot less sadistic this time around.

It was good advice. But she didn’t want good advice right now. What she wanted was revenge.