- Text Size +

Spending the morning with Erin part 1

7:30 am that morning

‘Alaarmmmmm… Somebody get the alarm’ Erin groaned still half asleep. Her hand lazily flopped against the bedside cabinet hitting everything but her alarm. Her teeth gritted together frustrated as she was forced to get up by the incessant chirping. She swung both her legs over the side of her bed and stretched back with the the laziest yawn you could imagine. Her t-shirt pulled up as she did, exposing the slightest bulge of her almost perfectly flat stomach.

‘fuck, I should get up’ her eyes rolled down looking at the shoe box that poked out the edge of her bed. ‘Breakfast first’

Erin brought the shoe box up settling it upon her lap. The corners of her lips perked up at the scratching sounds coming from inside.

‘Ready or not’ she sang, lifting the lid.

Will and Nell were staring up at the giant smiling face of their teenage tormentor. Will had only been caught last night, but from what he saw of Nell she had obviously been here a while.

‘Let me go’ Will shouted up the god like being, he was smaller than an ant to her, now he was literally the pathetic, insignificant speck that she thought him to be.
‘Please’ he continued to beg, ‘please, you can’t do this, you have to let me go’

It really didn’t matter what he said, she would never be able to hear him anyway, he just hadn’t figured out just how fucked he was yet.

Erin had caught her neighbour filming her through the window. Whatever she did to him, he deserved worse. But he didn’t deserve the effort. His death was going to go unnoticed and be just as insignificant as he was.

Will ran from the approaching hand. He did exactly as she wanted him to. Her humongous digits hanging down like Greek pillars shepherded him easily into the corner with Nell. All it took was a pinch between two of them to bring the pair kicking and screaming to her face.

‘Nell if you wouldn’t mind giving Will the orientation an we can get started’

She brought the two of them up higher, her head tilted back and her mouth began to open.

‘Oh fucking Christ no, please’ Will started into the salivating death trap, an anticipant tongue shimmered in the darkness. Guarding the gate to the swallowing horror. He screamed at the top of his lungs during the fall. Only stopping when he landed with a wet smack that knocked the wind out of him. He struggled back, trying to crawl out the way he came in. Her teeth came together and her lips sealed the outside world away.

‘What the fuck is happening’ Will yelled. His whole world began to rock and shake. The sound of her breathing drowning out most of his words.

‘She’s getting breakfast’ Nell replied matter of factly, ‘You should eat some too when she does, because she’s not going to give you anything else to eat’
‘You’re insane, this whole thing is insane. I’m not going to eat what she’s already chewed up that’s disgusting’

‘Either you eat or get eaten. That’s all the help you’re going to from me’ her voice called out to him in the darkness, ‘from now on you’re on your own’


Nell folded her knees to her chest. Her bare feet found purchase against the slippery enamel of the goliath’s teeth. She had to time it just right. When the tongue lifted up she sprung herself forward, rocketing under the grizzly appendage. The sopping wet muscle flopped back down, enveloping her in a salvia coated tomb. Bubbles frothed and the thick, viscous liquid quickly found its way around her every curve. She made herself as small as possible and prepared for the worst. Will on the other hand was dumbstruck by the events. When Erin closed her mouth, Nell disappeared into the darkness without a trace. He was left alone. Alone in the dark, sweltering abyss. The strong air of her morning breath hijacking every sense. The undulating tongue, marching rhythmically under him to the throbbing beat of her body.

Light filtered in. The giant’s lips parted. Like a knight in shining armour he straddled the giant serpent as it leapt forward from its torrid den. Will met with the first tasting. A dabbing of vanilla yoghurt from the underside of the metallic spoon hit the tip of her tongue. His eyes bugged out in horror and he scrambled backwards from the gluttonous helping. Her tongue snaked back into her mouth cradling the spoon, and Will, on top. Her lips sealed around it and with a flick of her wrist she was already digging an empty spoon back into her bowl.

A mound of oat, fruit and yoghurt was pulled back by her inviting lips and before he could react was dropped on top of Will. The slumbering muscle stirred once again, instinctively manoeuvring the mix into the wall of her cheek and dropping it between the matching pairs of molars. The teeth snapped together without a care for what was to come to anyone who happened to be between them. He was lucky this time. He was just on the outside of the mouthful, pushed back to the centre of her tongue while her teeth continued to grind away, at the rocky clusters of dried oats and fruit. His brief reprieve was cut short, the masticated goop was scooped up again with expert precision. The powerful muscle quickly shifted, it curled upwards, forcing the mouthful back towards her throat ready to swallow. It was all Will could do to leap out the way of the life swallowing mess as it slid towards him. In the pitch black of her mouth the only sign that it was gone was the loud gulp that quickly followed.

A second spoonful quickly replaced the first. Nell had her first bite when a few stray crumbs were carried in the vanilla froth under her tongue. She reached out, eagerly grabbing them and stuffing them into her mouth. She had been through this morning routine so many times now that she knew it was the only chance she would get to eat. While she lay blanketed by another girl’s tongue feeding on its discards; Will continued to struggle for his life on top of it. He had survived the first two bites, but a third and then a fourth would be quickly on the way. At his size he was no more than a morsel to the giant. A crumb that could sit happily in the corner of mouth between her lips, to be lapped up with the flick of a tongue and never seen again. The thought terrified him. Not that she was trying to eat him, but that she wasn’t. His hellish experience took zero effort for her. She was just enjoying her breakfast and he happened to be there. The full weight of his situation had finally struck him, his pleas for help would go unheard under the sucking and crunching sounds of her jaws knocking together.

Erin shoved another mouthful in without thinking, adding it to the third lot she still had slopping around her gums. She scrolled through her newsfeed while absentmindedly churning the lot around from cheek to cheek. She could still feel Nell, balled up in her usual space, but Will was much trickier. At his size, for all she knew he could’ve fallen down her throat with her first bite. She had feeling however that he was a fighter, a persistent little roach.

Will was against her gum line as another coating of food found him. An errant crumb had managed to wedge itself in between the two pearly boulders where Will was hiding. Like a ravenous attack dog her tongue made a beeline straight for it. Will was caught in the crossfire. Smothered by the oppressing force, i’s buds rolling over him without a care as it tried loosen the snack from her teeth. He couldn’t breath, the sadistic beast had pinned him to the floor, moving him back and forth along the gums, mistaking him for just another bite. The river of spit pooled around him, catching him and all the other stray crumbs into one mix. He was washed around helplessly while Erin continued to daydream on her phone. He was battered and bruised but had managed to get himself back on top of her tongue. A panic-inducing chuckle roared from behind him, shaking him to the core. Her mouth began to open again and he could see the outside world.

Erin took a swig of orange juice to wash the last remaining crumbs away.