- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is from Alyssa's perspective. It can get a bit heavy in parts and contains some torture and insertion. Hope you all enjoy

“What the fuck is going on” mumbled Alyssa to herself as she pulled down her pants for a third time. Again she pressed her fingers into her pussy, only this time she was met with 2 small sticks, which with little effort she pulled out to reveal what looked like a small man in a strange black wetsuit. Despite being in shock she immediately began questioning the tiny man.


“W...w..what are you....?” asked the teen, the words fumbling from her lips. Not sure what to expect she spoke again, “I said what are you. Or who. You look like a guy in a wetsuit. Are you like a spy or something?”. She stared at the intruder hoping to get an answer, but to no avail. Thinking desperately, she walked to the open toilet and began lowering the thing towards the bowl in hopes of intimidating it. It didn't show any signs of resisting its watery fate. Angrily she began shaking the toy violently as she spat out more questions.”I'll only ask once more, WHO or WHAT are YOU?”, her words seemingly meaning nothing to the bug as she held it to her ear hoping to hear the slightest of noise. Sighing, she held her prisoner once more over the toilet, then let it go. Suddenly it vanished, obviously much to her surprise as she gasped loudly.


Unsure if she had accidentally been drugged or was maybe just hallucinating, Alyssa glanced madly around the room thinking perhaps it teleported or something. “Of course not, that would be silly” she thought to herself moments before she dropped to the floor, “Maybe it's hiding under the counter” She also wondered ….. “silly me”. “Looks like I'm finally losing it” she smirked to herself as she pulled up her pants, washed off her hands and made her way to back to the loungeroom.


She grabbed a small bag off the floor and walked towards the lounge where the young Ellie sat in her pink pajamas. “Are you alright Al?, Your face is all red” asked the curious girl. ”Uh yeah, I just needed to go again” she hastily replied as she set the bag onto the table, sat on the lounge, then rested her socked feet to the edge of the coffee table. Ellie lifted her feet up to the table as Allysa pulled off her purple socks. She then painted her nails purple and Ellies nails pink as they sat watching television.


Around an hour later the sound of clacking heels and jingling keys came from the front door. Jamie opened the door to see Ellie excitedly walking across the loungeroom shouting “ LOOK LOOK Alyssa painted my nails, aren't I pretty?”. “Wow yeah so pretty” She said as she looked at her over excited daughter. After a short talk and them saying their goodbyes, Alyssa Jumped into her car and drove home.


Pulling into the driveway she saw her mothers BMW and her mothers boyfriend, Bobby's, pickup truck, complete with a lift kit and redneck bumper stickers. The house was almost a mansion, originally owned by her Grandfather until her died last year and left it, along with a lot of money, to her mother. Outside it looked very nice and inviting. Entering she was immediately hit with the smell of marijuana and the sound of a TV turned up too loud. Hoping to not be spotted she quickly made her way to the stairs only for a gruff female voice to sing out “OI, Don't we get a fucking hello?”. Lowering her head Alyssa walked across the marbled hallway to the front lounge. Inside, her mother and Bobby were lying a long dark couch. On the table in front of them sat multiple bongs and spoons with various other objects. Her eyes already watering from the thick smoke and stench.


Her mother, Jil, was an attractive 5'8 42 year old with a smoking body, THE definition of a milf, with a successful career and two loving children who seemingly had the world at their feet. That was until her father died a year ago. Coming into a vast fortune and unable to let her emotions out she turned to drugs as a way of escape. Quickly she went from loving mother and successful business woman to hopeless drug addict recluse with withered body a shitstain for a boyfriend. Bobby was a 6'4 wall of a man who dated Jil back in highschool and when he saw her father had passed, knew he could probably sweep in to 'Help her grieve', which he did by abusing her money and getting her hooked on drugs.


“Hello” Alyssa sheepishly spoke before turning away.”OI, I didn't say you could go yet. What's in the bag? Don't tell me you finally got some of that good shit and wont share it with your poor old ma?” spoke her mother once more. ”No its just make up and nail polish, I was babysitting remember?” She replied. “Oh good, I could use a new color on my nails, mine has worn out. Give it to me” she spoke sternly as she raised up from the couch and strode over to her daughter with a thin outstretched hand. Not wanting to anger her mother, but also not wanting to hand over her new makeup, Alyssa took a small step back as her mother closed in and tried to snatch the small bag from her hands. She turned away and began to move into the hallway but her mother grabbed the long strap of the bag and pulled it back. The two women struggled against each other. “Let go mum, I just bought this, you have your own that you never use” strained Alyssa as she tugged on the bag. “I'm your mother you little shit do as I say and GIVE, ME, THE, BAG” screeched Jil as she pulled the bags strap with all her might, causing the seems to rip and the top to come off the bag, spraying the contents across the room and sending both women to the floor.


With an angry face Alyssa stood up and screamed at her mum “I CAN'T HAVE ANY THING NICE, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU BITCH, I WISH YOU WOULD JUST OD ALREADY AND JUST FUCKING DIE” then stormed up stairs to her room, slamming the door behind her. Jil, who seemed unfazed by this outburst, slowly got to her feet, picked up a bong and started filling it with weed. Bobby stood up and said “Don't worry dear, i'll go talk to her”, kissed Jil on her cheek then walked up stairs.


Alyssa sat in her spacious bedroom on her king sized bed. Unlike a normal teenagers room, which would have posters of bands they like or pictures or anything, her room was practically bare. The walls all white with various thumbtacks with remains of posters beneath them, a vanity with nothing on it, and a walk in wardrobe with few clothes. Lying on her bed she didn't cry, she wasn't even angry anymore, she was more scared of what came next. Each time she would fight with her mother she knew the consequences, but she knew she had to fight against them otherwise they would win and her life would be over. No matter what she did, who she told, money seemed to always keep it quiet. So all she could do was endure until she was old enough to get her inheritance and try to escape with her sister.


Loud footfalls came to her door. She sat upright, her heart racing as Bobbys frame filled the room as he entered, the door creaking closed behind him. His deep voice rumbling around the room as he spoke “ You ungrateful little bitch. Everything your mother does for you and still you can't even show her a slither of kindness, you are a failure of a daughter”. “Oh yeah, everything she does, like make me her house slave and make me raise my own sister, some mot...” Her words cut short as a large hand snakes around her throat, forcing her deep into her mattress. Her face twisting in disgust as she felt another hand begin to snake its way under her shirt, its icy touch giving her goosebumps. “You know, you remind me so much of your mother when she was your age. The way you talk and … look” whispered the behemoth as his hand finally reached the teens sizable breast. Looking into the eyes of the beast above her, the room started to become dark as her consciousness began to fade. The sounds of heavy breath upon her face becoming faint as everything went dark.


Waking up she gazed up at the roof, still lying across her bed, still in the clothes she wore yesterday. The sun crept in through the cracks in the window curtain. Slowly sitting up she rubbed her neck knowing she would need to cover up the bruises with makeup again. Getting up she undressed and walked into her bathroom to have a shower. Afterwards she got dressed into a blue shirt and black shorts. Walking out of her wardrobe she noticed a hand written note on her vanity. Quickly glancing around her room she walked over and picked it up. It read


Dear Alyssa


I noticed your life is full of hardships and worrys. And while others in overlooking positions choose to sit idly by, I can not. Therefore, I am now choosing to help you get your life back to one of peace and harmony. This service is free and while its outcome is up to you, no evidence will link it with you. Any 'left overs' I ask be placed back into the box when you are done. I ask you tell no-one of what of what happened, or of my service.


Best Regards


The Fixer


P.S. I suggest the bathroom.


Unsure of what to think Alyssa sat the letter back on the vanity top. “What the fuck” She uttered under her breath as a floorboard creaked behind her. Spinning around in a flash she saw, standing in her darkened walk-in wardrobe, A shadowy figure, somewhat like the strange bug man thing she found yesterday, although now at a mans size. The being spoke in a deep voice “Do as you please and know that all will be well afterwards” before vanishing into thin air again like last time. Behind him remained a shoe box. Her legs struggling to move as her hands shook slightly. She shook her head and pinched her harm hard. “Ouch” she grumbled as she rubbed the sore spot on her arm. She looked across her room for anything out of place. “Hello, is this like a prank or something, is this a dream?.... hello?” she spoke to the room. Nothing. She made a quick check in the corners and under things for cameras or mics. Nothing. Slowly she crept towards the shoebox with caution. Slowly she reached out and poked the box. It did nothing. She poked it a few times, moving it slightly. This time small noise came out, like a groan. Even more unsure now she finally moved above it and crouched down, then slowly lifted the lid, peeking in as she did. As the light shone in she saw a small action figure balled into the corner. With a confused look she lightly shuffled the box, making the toy unroll to its full size, around 15 cm. Its looked like a generic meat head action guy with a huge chin. His clothes were a white shirt stretched across his bulky chest with long tan pants and black boots very similar looking to what Bobby wore yesterday. Looking closely she could make out incredible detail on the dolls face, which lightly shook and made a quiet groaning noise until its eyes shot open, sending Alyssa straight up stiff.


Now standing at full height looking down into the box, the doll started shouting as it got up and began clawing at the wall of the box trying to escape. Alyssa's eyes were glued open, peering deeply at the scene, unsure of what was happening. The poor doll shouting loudly as its arms flailed against the cardboard, its tiny body trying to jump high enough to escape. The scene broken when the teen spoke a single word...”Bobby?”... The once animated doll went stiff, as if the life were sucked from it. Slowly it turned and looked upwards to the titan standing over its prison. Still unsure Alyssa dropped to her knees over the box and spoke once more “Bobby, is that you? How, wha..” her mouth moving in utter disbelief.


The small man dropped to his knees and started shouting and praying “Please Al you gotta help me, some guy just showed up and somehow shrank me and now I'm here in this box and … please, you've gotta call the police or something”, tears streaming down his face. “Uh yeah, sure, umm let me take you down stairs” Replied the giant teen who effortlessly lifted up the box and began walking across the room. Looking upwards he could see the genuine concern on Alyssa's face as she walked through her room to the door, but her face changed slightly as she got to the door.


Alyssa stood at her door then looked down at the helpless Bobby. She had a brief thought “What if I didn't tell anyone”. She glanced to her vanity and remembered the note thinking “the outcome is up to you”. Looking down once more at the small doll man she then looked to the connected bathroom. While her room didn't have a lock on the door, the bathroom did. A smile crept across her face as she left the rooms exit and walked to the bathroom, while down below she heard the small questions of the man “ Umm where are we going, the door is the other way, Hey Al can you hear me, HEY!”. His minuscule worries answered as the bathroom door shut as his box was placed on the bathroom counter.


Alyssa's heart raced. She could feel her chest beating violently and her breath was slightly heavy. In a box below her stood a man who had abused her time and time again and now he could do nothing but watch as she brought her delicate hands around his fear paralyzed body then began squeezing him. His tiny frame emitting a howl of pain one would associate with a dying animal. Her grip loosening and tightening over and over, each time a small crack of pop could be felt, and his wails following suit. The torture was followed by her deathly words. ”You know Bobby, I've always hated you, what you did to my mum, what you did to me” Her grip tightening once more. 'POP'. 'POP'. “And I always thought I would never be able to do anything about it, every time I tried it seemed nobody cared. But now it seems the shoe is on the other foot, well, not this foot” She said viciously as she forcefully tore the boot from his left foot, twisting it 180 and sending a small blood splatter across her finger. The small man once more released deathly howls.


As his wails died down, Bobby began sobbing in the hands of his enormous torturer. His body wracked with pain, and looking up he could see that Alyssa showed no remorse, if anything her light smile and bright eyes showed that this was just starting.


Looking down at the man in her hands she suddenly softened her face, as she spoke in a soft tone” Im so sorry Bobby, I didn't mean to hurt you that bad, just to scare you. I'm so so sorry, Here let me help you”. Her soft words bringing sweet relief to the injured man. “NOT”, 'CRACK'. A mighty finger had grabbed his right arm and twisted it backwards. His head turning bright red as he started screaming once more, only for two fingers to start pinching around his neck. “Lets see how you like being choked” came the girls voice. He could feel his vision fading immediately as his head slowly lifted from his body. His eyes rolling into his head as he began passing out then the pressure relieved. His body felt weightless, because it was, as he felt the air rush around him and the giant face move away until he came to a hard stop next to the box on the counter, his knees and other ankle breaking on contact.


Alyssa tried to contain her smile as she looked at the injured man, once a wall of muscle, now a whimpering bitch on her bathroom counter. She moved her hand over him as he tried to escape, using his one good arm to prop himself up and get away. “Nope” She spoke as her purple nailed finger sliced down across his left hand, taking it clean off. His body falling against the hard marble as blood began pooling at the end of his arm. His mouth extended wide but no sound came out anymore. Her finger flicked his stomach, turning him over to see her face looming down at him. Her smile uncontrollable as she began poking hard into his ribs, his body squeezing upwards as his body strained against the pressure.


While poking and prodding the weak man she had a brilliant idea. She spoke down to her victim “You know Bobby, you always liked my body, you always ENJOYED toying with me, I wonder how well YOU would fair as a MY toy”. With these words she dropped her pants and panties and picked up her new toy. She sat in the bathtub and moved Bobby to her moist lips. “Do a good job and maybe ill let you go” She giggled as she began ramming the heavily injured man into her awaiting pussy. Each push she could feel him squirming, and each squirm she felt a jolt of electricity through her body. Harder and harder she pumped the tiny man, eventually forcing his whole body into her self and pushing against his feet. Her breathing becoming rapid until she could hold it no more. Her body shook furiously as she could feel a huge wave of pressure release from her lips below, squirting her pussy juice down into the tub, along with her sex toy. She squirted a vast amount of cum into the bath and onto the near unconscious Bobby. Sitting up slightly to see down into the aftermath of her pleasure making she saw a scene of pure delight. “Whats wrong poor dolly, are you going to drown in my cum?” Spoke the teen in her most innocent voice. Scooting forward until her still leaking lips were against Bobby, she reached down and scooped up the drowning man. “Oh Bobby, that was amazing, if only you were this amazing before” quipped the teen. “I think its your turn now” she said as she carefully removed his soaked pants and underwear to reveal his rock hard cock.


“Wow what a monster we have here” she laughed as she played with the tiny mans penis, eliciting visceral groans from the helpless man. She pursed her lips then smacked them against his body, her tongue playing with his cock, licking all her cum from his body. Like she was making out with her hand she twisted and turned her face against Bobbys torso until she felt a small spurt from his penis, then with a snap of her teeth, she snipped it clean off his body. She moved her hand from her face to reveal the small man trying to roll in pain on her hand. His eyes glued to hers as she ground her teeth together, turning the fleshy appendage to paste.


Feeling fully satisfied Alyssa began to stand up in the tub, while dumping the contents of her hand to the floor below. There was another crack as the pained body of a man, once known as Bobby, writhed around in a pool of cum, made by his now giant, girlfriends daughter. Alyssa looked down in disgust one last time at a man who had practically tortured her, and felt nothing but happiness. She lifted her foot over the partially dead man then dropped it with enough force to break every bone in his body, and spurt blood up the walls of the bathtub. She ground his body hard into the floor, smearing the red blood into the pools of cum until it was all pink. Lifting her foot a flat skin sack plopped into the liquids below. Feeling the happiest she had in over a year, Alyssa put was was left back into the cardboard box, and left in in her wardrobe where she found it, then cleaned up the bathroom with a smile from ear to ear.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter just kept goin, it felt like I could of just added and added but I like where I got in the end. As iv'e said before I kinda wanna keep this story not too heavy in the terrible stuff, just well detailed. I hope everyone enjoyed it, and as usual leave any suggestions or tips or criticisms. Thanks everyone!