- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

The prologue of a new story. 

Ms. Merrick frowned as she watched Jenny stare at the shelves, peeking between books and around decorations as if searching for dust. She held the duster behind her, like she was keeping it secret from the shelves because the dust wouldn't appear if it knew her intentions. Why didn't the girl just swipe it around like a normal maid?

Ms. Merrick was standing in the entryway to the kitchen, still in her workout clothes. She made it a habit to stay in shape, to make sure she got out and jogged, did yoga, biked, whatever to keep herself in decent enough shape. Despite getting on in her years, almost fifty, Ms. Merrick hadn't let herself go. Not from age, nor from giving birth twice.

"Hello, Jenny."

The maid nearly shot through the roof, dropping the duster. "Ms. Merrick! Uh, hi..." She knelt and recovered the duster, swiping at the shelves with a pronounced blush on her face.

Ms. Merrick was a rather tall woman, nearly six feet tall in fact, and was often told that she had the body of a swimmer: lithe, with small breasts and nearly no hips to speak of, her long arms and long legs ended in big hands and big feet. She had participated in several sports in high school, her favorite being basketball, but she had earned the unflattering nickname of "The Gorilla" from her teammates who saw her without shoes or socks on, and some swore she had the largest feet in the world, but they were only 12s. She did have long toes, however, though her feet themselves didn't look out of proportion. Another running joke in basketball was not to be underneath her when she came down lest the fleeing girls find themselves smooshed beneath Ms. Merrick's descending feet. A fresh smirk graced Ms. Merrick's long, thin lips as she remembered.

But to say that Ms. Merrick wasn't beautiful was to do a disservice to not only the woman, but the idea of beauty itself. Ms. Merrick was [i]more[/i] than beautiful, very much so. Models were beautiful, actresses were beautiful, sunsets and roses and birds flitting through a park were beautiful. Ms. Merrick was in a category all her own. A woman with such imagination, cunning, and balance as Ms. Merrick defied conventional categories.

Right now, though, she had a bit of a problem with her maid. Ms. Merrick considered the girl in her black-and-white stereotypical maid uniform as she played with the golden, heart-shaped locket she wore around her neck. Always.

Jenny wasn't a bad girl--usually. Ms. Merrick knew that she was stealing from her. Taking money from her purse, stealing small knickknacks around the Merrick Mansion and fencing them, or claiming to work more hours than she did. Normally, Ms. Merrick wouldn't give it all a second thought, she had very little concern for her worldly possessions. The truth was, though, that Jenny was simply a piss-poor maid besides.

Ms. Merrick shook her head and watched Jenny as she went about making herself a fruit shake after her long run. Her clothes were matted to her flesh with sweat and she kept her arms raised a bit as she put various fruit into the blender to let the cool air of the kitchen swirl around her. Jenny continued on without looking, dusting here and there, but never really doing a good job of it. Ms. Merrick finished her blending, took a sip, and then a gulp.

Then she opened the locket which hung around her neck, and dumped its contents into the shake, using a spoon to swirl it around. She walked into the living room.

"Oh Jenny," Ms. Merrick added plenty of honey to her voice, "you've been working so hard lately, dear, why don't you take a little rest?"

Jenny looked at the shake with wide eyes and then at Ms. Merrick, surprised at this sudden kindness. A slow smile came to her face, convinced now that Ms. Merrick knew nothing at all about her transgressions--something she was beginning to worry about as of late.

"Thanks, Ms. Merrick!" Jenny gulped down half the shake and then put it on the book shelf. "That sure is tasty, Ms. Merrick!" She said, bowing a little and then going back to her dusting.

Ms. Merrick frowned at seeing the chilled glass on her expensive wooden shelf, and tapped Jenny on the shoulder, interrupting her from her 'dusting.'

"Jenny, the shake's ingredients don't hold very well. Better drink it quick." And she winked at the maid.

Jenny nodded, eager to get Ms. Merrick out of her way so she could steal a small golden urn on the shelf, and drank the rest of the shake.

"Be a doll and wash it off in the kitchen for me?"

"Of course, Ms. Merrick!"

Jenny pranced toward the kitchen, holding the empty cup. Ms. Merrick watched her with a smirk on her face.

Jenny didn't make it to the sink. Her vision began to snow over, and she wiped at her eyes as if she could swipe it away. Her body swam, unsteady, as if her bones were suddenly rubber and unable to support her weight. The last thing she saw as she swooned was Ms. Merrick at the entrance to the kitchen, sliding off her sneakers and peeling off a sweaty sock.

****************

When Jenny came to, she found herself sprawled out on the cold kitchen tile. Very cold. She was on her stomach and quickly realized that she was naked, her nipples hard as rock against the floor, and the chill permeating every bit of her tiny body. Jenny moaned uncomfortably, sleepily rolling onto her back. And screamed.

Ms. Merrick literally towered over her, now a colossal giant of a woman, grinning down at the tiny maid. Jenny tried covering herself up, never feeling more violated, her eyes scanning the tile back and forth for her clothes, shivering.

"Oh Jenny," Ms. Merrick began, slowly, speaking in an exaggerated, patronizing manner. "Let me warm you up, you tiny thing."

Jenny didn't even have time to take in what Ms. Merrick meant to do, nor scream, as her vision was suddenly replaced by the sole of the older woman's foot. It hovered above her for a second, as if Ms. Merrick wanted to give her a moment to take it what was about to happen to her, the sole above her reddened and slick from the long run, naturally a bit wrinkled by age, and, as Jenny's nose found, rather fragrant. The small girl's opening squeal was cut short as she was absolutely smothered by the butter-soft sole, the damp flesh allowing her plenty of room to wriggle around but not enough to escape as her little form was coated in sweat. She tried screaming once more, but found her mouth filled with salty sweat which she had to swallow to breathe.

****************

Ms. Merrick stood in the kitchen, reclining casually against the counter. Any onlooker wouldn't be able to tell that she had a real human being smothered under her foot, unless they made the wild leap from the pile of clothes which had been kicked to the side. The cool tile felt incredible against Ms. Merrick's warm soles, and the squirming body beneath her even more so. She slowly, gently worked her foot side to side, as if snuffing out a cigarette in slow motion, working the girl against the tile under the ball of her foot. But not enough to crush her. She manipulated the tiny maid with years of practice, content for a moment to simply pin her to the ground with her sole sitting flat, her imagination pretending that she'd just come down from a dunk and found a member of the opposing team squirming under her sweaty sole. She giggled like a little girl, and then heard "Uh oh," from behind her.

Cynthia had just entered the kitchen and saw the pile of clothes in the corner. Ms. Merrick's daughter then looked down at her mother's foot against the tile, and knew exactly what had happened.

"Jenny?"

"Yes, Cynthia. I'm afraid Jenny's duties are going to take a different shape around here."

Cynthia smiled. Ms. Merrick's daughter had all of her mother's perfection, but arguably more so. Her body had graceful curves and though her hands and feet were much smaller, they retained that regal Merrick excellence.

"Are you going to send her to camp, mother?"

Ms. Merrick bit her lip and nodded.

Cynthia smirked, looking back down at her mother's large foot, which was sliding back and forth on top of its toy once more. "Foot camp?"

Ms. Merrick studied the top of her foot and arched an eyebrow. "If Jenny found it so hard to dust between my shelves as my maid, perhaps she'll do a better job licking between my toes as my slave." She lifted her foot and repositioned it so that her heel came down on the squirming girl before she could get away. She tried to stand, but her slick, naked body and the wet tile simply saw her slopping around.

Cynthia laughed delicately. "Evil, evil, evil, mother."

Ms. Merrick gently pressed Jenny to the ground until she stopped squirming, and then let off a bit to let her struggle anew. "She will learn her place."

Ms. Merrick stood off the girl and both mother and daughter looked down at Jenny, shaking in a fetal position in the middle of a sweaty footprint on the tile.

"Please take care of the arrangements, dear."

Cynthia nodded at her mother's command, kneeling down to poke Jenny a few times with her finger. Then she pinched the girl between thumb and forefinger and dropped her into her waiting palm.

"Oh, and Cynthia."

"Yes mother?"

"I think we need a new maid."
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!