- Text Size +

Chris felt his size diminishing as he shrunk. One minute he stood six feet tall, the next only three inches. It felt odd, even when he had been practising for weeks in advance. His eyes lifted from the floor and stared up at the shrink controller up on his bedside cabinet. On the side of his bedside cabinet, Chris had designed a small ladder for the purpose of reaching the controller upon his return. The first time he had shrunk, getting back to the controller had taken days of struggling, leading to his family thinking that he had gone missing. That wasn't about to happen again. The fact that his clothes didn't join his size change no longer bothered the twenty year old either, it wasn't like anyone would spot him at his reduced size, especially since he'd be going out of his way to avoid being seen.

Shaking his tiny head, Chris reminded himself that there was a time limit. Violet was coming back at 16:00, usually a few minutes later. Knowing this, he had shrunken himself thirty minutes in advance, allowing himself a more than generous time frame to get into position. He set off at a jogging pace, moving across fields of carpet with little difficulty. Both his door and his sister's door was closed, meaning that he had to squeeze underneath. Luckily it was far easier to do this at three inches than it was at normal size.

The greatest obstacle that Chris faced started affecting him the moment he dare to tread the floor of Violet's room. Unwashed socks and overly used shoes littered the floor, often pushed under surfaces or to the sides when she had guests over yet couldn't be bothered cleaning up. As someone who tried to maintain a 'rebellious' and 'punk' image with dyed hair, piercing and tattoos, she claimed that disregard for tidying her footwear or just her awful foot hygiene in general was part of that image but Chris knew the truth. Violet was too lazy to wash her socks, which mom refused to do for her because they stunk so bad, refused to buy new shoes and often got up too late to shower. Layers of perfume managed to salvage her body's scent from becoming noticeable but she heavily neglected her feet. After all, who would even go near her feet in the first place, right?

Staying as far away as possible from the dozens of discarded socks, tipped over shoes and other bits of dirty laundry, Chris navigated the room to find a hiding spot, holding his nose all the while. From his experiences in here at normal size he hadn't noticed the smell of Violet's room, but at a smaller size the air stunk of stale foot odour. There were a handful of places to hide that Chris had chosen whilst he had been snooping around in his sister's room; places that would allow a shrunken little brother to hide and spectate on his older sister's antics with her hot girlfriend. Believing that he had plenty of time, Chris wandered over to the bed and re-evaluated the hiding spaces, deciding which would be superior.

A noise from downstairs broke Chris out of that thought process. Feminine voices could be heard exchanging words, bouts of laughter in between. “Shit” Chris said to himself without thinking, his head whipping around, searching for somewhere to hide. He was too far from any of the hiding places that he had picked out previously. Violet and Kirsty weren't supposed to be back so early. Panicking, the tiny followed his nose to the closest hiding position nearby. Only a short distance away was a long, tipped over boot of Violet's. A mildly unpleasant aroma that was obviously originating from the boot was touching his nostrils. Shaking his head, Chris made a dash for it. Surely it would grant him a good view of Violet's bed, even if it meant putting up with the smell.

With a sigh of desperation and finality, Chris can into the boot, remaining near the entrance. Luckily these boots were rather long, they reached almost up to Violet's knees when she wore them, meaning that Chris didn't need to go anywhere near to where his sister's large, stinky feet would rest whenever she wore them, which used to be often. The material of the boots was a very dark grey, a shade not so far from black and pink laces travelled up from the foot to the rim like fluorescent ladders.

Only seconds after Chris had removed himself from sight, the door slammed open. In strode Violet first, her tattooed arms, exposed by the loose black band T-shirt with torn off sleeves, stretched up into the air as she was yawning. She threw herself down on the bed, legs complete with ripped, faded jeans flying up into the air with the momentum. “Get in here Kirsty! I want some fun before the gig” Violet said, mirth in her voice.

Appearing in the doorway, the petite, auburn-haired Kirsty struck what she hoped was a sexy pose, hopes that were dashed when her girlfriend guffawed upon seeing it. “Stop fucking around and come over here you hot little minx” Violet commanded, her words simmering with seduction as she beckoned to Kirsty. Her fingernails were the colour of her name, painted just that morning by Kirsty.

“Well, those juicy lips of yours are pretty damn convincing Violet” Kirsty said with a grin as she sauntered over to Violet, who was partially laid on the bed, and mounted her, granting the girl an intense kiss. The smaller girl ran her hand through Violet's shoulder length black hair with a single strip of purple, shaved on the left side and combed over. The style really showed off the piercings on her ear, a scaffold bar at the top and a row of three studs on the lobe.

Chris was ever so glad that they were now both on the bed, in clear view of his position. The mention of the gig later was something that Chris had totally forgotten about and explained why the girls had returned earlier than expected. Though he wasn't in an ideal hiding place, the smell drifting up form the confines of the boot was a constant reminder of that, he soon didn't care as he watched his admittedly attractive sister, in an alternative 'punk' way, make out with and rapidly undress her much more conventionally hot girlfriend who did the same in return. There was no hiding the rising object between his legs in his absolute nudity and as things escalated on Violet's bed he found himself touching it more and more, leading up to outright masturbation. Chris finished much faster than they did, apparently Violet and Kirsty had become masters of this in their long relationship, as both of them were making plenty of noise and getting awfully sweaty.

Unsure of whether or not he should flee whilst they were distracted, his objective completed, Chris decided it would be better to wait it out in his stinky hovel, lest he be discovered and face consequences. As all good things do, activity on the bed eventually came to a halt, marked by moans, heavy breathing and names whispered in the heat of orgasm. Afterwards the two just lay on the bed in each others arms.

“That was... amazing” Kirsty told Violet between breaths.

“Durrr, obviously. It's me you're in bed with” Violet said with a wolfish grin.

Exploding into a fit of giggles, Kirsty held Violet tighter “You know what I mean.”

“I do.”

They lay there for a few minutes, the silence making the time seem longer for the tiny spy. An alarm from Violet's phone broke the silence, surprising both of them. “Ah shit!” Violet yelled, reaching for the phone.

“What is it?”

“The gig! We gotta get ready right away Kirsty, no time to shower” Violet answered, disabling the alarm.

“B-b-but we smell like... like...”

“Like we just finished having sex?” Violet finished for her, a smirk present on her face.

Kirsty blushed “Yeah.”

“Don't worry about it” Violet gave Kirsty a firm pat on the shoulder “I bet you that we weren't be the only ones at the gig that smell like sex. Damn it's a real shame that we don't have much time though, I was gonna make you give me a foot rub before we left.”

“No way!” Kirsty said, giggling as she pushed away the bare foot that Violet had raised at her, toes wiggling “After painting your toenails earlier, I've had enough of your feet for one lifetime. I had to put a peg on my nose Violet!”

Violet laughed “So is that a pass on sucking my toes later? It's a fantasy for me.”

“Hard pass” Kirsty shot the idea down, smiling yet shivering in disgust “I wouldn't suck your toes on a good day, never mind after a night in shoes.”

“How about me and you find a sexy lesbian submissive to be our slave? She can suck both of our toes. Hell, why stop there? She could lick our sweaty feet clean everyday. It wouldn't need to be a girl either, it's not like we're gonna fuck them so a little foot boy could work too.”

“Ewww! I don't want my feet licked. You have my full permission to find one for yourself though, it means that I won't need to put up with your stinky feet as much” A devious grin appeared on Kirsty's face as she paused “Why don't you use your brother? It's obvious that he finds both of us super hot, maybe he'd actually lick your nasty feet if we let him watch.”

In return, Violet cackled evilly “That's so mean but holy shit having my horny brother licking my feet just so he can get his rocks off would be hot as hell. I can't believe it was you who suggested that we let him watch, you're usually all prudish.”

“Prudish? Being your girlfriend? Not possible. I just think he'd need some real incentive, surely he's caught a whiff of his sister's terrible feet at some point in his life.”

Violet hit Kirsty with a pillow “Quit it you, we have a gig to get to. We can postpone this conversation for a later date however” Violet finished, with a dark giggle.

Now Chris had more reasons to want to leave than just boredom. His sister wanted him to lick her feet? Gross!? Even being allowed to watch (again) wouldn't be worth that. More than before, he was glad that he didn't get caught. Well, Chris supposed that it wasn't over yet, he had to wait for them to leave.

“Since we're contemplating getting me a foot cleaner, am I allowed to wear my long boots again?” The question coming from Violet snapped Chris out of his train of thought once more.

“Don't give me those damn puppy-dog eyes Violet! You know I can't resist! You can wear them, but you're not allowed to remove them around me. Keep that stink to yourself girl.”

“Oh man, I'm gonna make you scream my name so much after the gig” Violet told Kirsty, who giggled with arousal.

Please don't be these boots. Please don't be these boots. Chris prayed. But of course, it was these boots that Violet was referring to. The sight of his sister's now massive bare feet coming directly towards him caused Chris to move back, further into the stench filled cave. “I hope I can persuade Chris by tomorrow because my feet are gonna sweat like crazy tonight. If I get really desperate though I think I'd be able to tie him up and force him” Violet laughed, picking up both boots by the rims.

Suddenly Chris' world was shifted and he found himself tumbling down into the dark pit below. Perhaps he should have walked down the length of the boot, adjusting himself to the scent as much as possible but now he was thrown face first into the smelly depths. His fall was stopped by the cushiony insole at the bottom. Chris pushed himself up, not wanting to stand due to the swaying of the boots as Violet carried them across the room. He took note of his new surroundings, trying to take his mind off of the companion that would soon be joining him down here. It was dark, with the only light source being the top of a rather tall boot. The air was pungent with dried sweat, tainted by the ever present, filthy insole. Overall, the atmosphere was best described as stale. Not wanting to be stuck under the rough skin of his sister's heel, Chris crawled deeper inside, gritting his teeth and bearing the stronger smell and thicker darkness.

Hearing the laughter outside lose volume and the ground below shake in a telltale manner, Chris hit the deck where he was, pressing his face into the clammy, sodden insole. He didn't want to get caught by Violet's passing toes and he would certainly rather have his face crushed into anything but the perspiring sole of his sister's foot. He closed his eyes, anticipating the hell that he was about to face.

The plan to avoid Violet's toes was a bust, as she kept her foot as low as possible as it travelled up the length of the insole, her writhing toes picking up Chris and entangling between them, trapping his body amongst them.

“Oh man it feels good to wear these again. They're so damn comfortable.” Violet commented as she tightened the laces of one boot in preparation to tie them, feeling the material hugging her calf. She could have sworn there was something stuck in between her toes and smiled. Maybe it was a spider or insect, entering what would only be a hellish prison for something of that size.

“They're nice too. You were wearing them when we met, remember. I thought to myself 'they'd look much better on my bedroom floor'. That was before you took them off of course, when you did I regretted my thoughts very quickly” Kirsty teased.

“Ha ha ha you're so funny” Violet said, rushing her girlfriend and squeezing her sides.

Kirsty jumped and made an inhuman noise, leaping away from Violet. “Violet!” She yelled with mock anger.

“Still so ticklish. I swear, I'll get you bad one day if you keep provoking me.”

Sticking her tongue out in response, Kirsty opened the door and skipped out of the room before Violet could grab her again. Violet wasn't far behind, leaning against the wall as Kirsty put her shoes on. “Say, do you happen to know if bugs can smell stuff?” Violet asked as she flexed her toes, feeling the tiny being getting pushed between them to the cavern underneath.

 

The door burst open, Violet and another girl fell onto the ratty looking couch, faces attached at the mouth. Kirsty skipped excitedly into the room after, closing the door and walking over to the couch. The two girls broke, Violet pushing the other away and then started kissing Kirsty instead. It only lasted a couple seconds before Violet turned to the other girl. “Angela be a darling and go get the bed ready. Have you got rope upstairs? Or something to tie you with?”

“Yes Violet, I have rope. I'll go now” Angela said submissively.

Violet turned to Kirsty, grinning “She's obedient, but can she clean a foot?”

“We'll have to find out, won't we? I've brought what I need” Kirsty said, pulling out a peg. The two started laughing.

“You'll certainly need it! My feet are so hot n' smelly tonight. All that dancing sure got me worked up.”

“Ready!” Shouted Angela from upstairs.

The couple ran up the stairs, Violet leading the way and Kirsty behind her, holding hands. They entered an untidy bedroom, the bed in the middle on a sturdy wooden frame. Eagerly, Violet and Kirsty striped Angela naked and tied her spread-eagle as she allowed them to do as they wished with her body in a passive state. Soon the submissive lesbian girl was helpless.

“Kirsty, be a doll and play with our little slave for a while. I'm going downstairs to make a coffee and check just how stinky these feet of mine are.”

“No problem” Kirsty said cheerily, descending on the bound blonde and doing everything she could think of to turn her on. Kissing, licking, pinching, tickling. Angela was a writhing pile of moaning in no time, Kirsty astride her, taunting her about her girlfriend's feet.

Getting to Angela's living room, Violet sat down on the couch for the second time this evening. She thought about how well it had gone in her mind. Violet and Kirsty had been dancing around, enjoying the music and went to go make out in the corner. They caught the shy blonde girl eyeing them, but not looking at what they were doing. Angela was staring at their feet, mostly Violet's. They walked up to the girl, interrogating her and asking if she had a foot fetish. She flushed red, embarrassed, admitting she had a foot fetish and begging them both not to tell anyone. That's when Violet and Kirsty shared a look. “I suppose we can promise not to tell anyone... if you clean my smelly foot using only your mouth!” Violet had said, Kirsty laughed uncontrollably.

Violet smiled at the memory. It was cute how Angela reacted. The plan was for Angela to lick one foot clean tonight, then the duo were gonna jump Chris tomorrow and either persuade or force him into licking her other. Then Violet would evaluate the experiences and choose one of them to be her foot slave, regardless of whether or not they wanted to. Anyone else might find it weird bringing her own brother into their sexual fantasies, but Violet was a sucker for the taboo.

Though she had claimed to be getting a coffee, the real reason that Violet came down here was to check inside her boot. The supposed bug had been moving around under her toes all night. She had a surprising amount of fun playing with it, wrestling it with her toes and seeing if it still continued to fight back. It did, allowing the young woman not a single moment of boredom all night, entertaining herself by kissing girls and playing with her new toe toy.

Unlacing the tall boot was harder than usual due to her slight intoxication, but Violet managed to loosen the grip that it had on her leg and wrestle her foot free. As it was leaving, the toes grasped whatever they had been keeping prisoner. The warmth within her footwear that she had been feeling for hours subsided somewhat when the skin of her right foot met the cool air.

Eyes narrowed, Violet gazed at her foot. In the grip of her reddened, bulbous toes was what looked like a little, naked human. She reached out and released her grip, dropping the tiny into the palm of her hand. He jumped in shock as he hit the hand, chilled because of the cold air outside.

“Chris?” Violet asked, in genuine surprise. The little nude man looked exactly like her little brother only... smaller. Much much smaller.

In his sister's hand, Chris turned around to face her. After the nightmarish few hours he'd spent underfoot, the fresh air was refreshing. Even if it meant his big sister, who had always been mean to him when they were growing up, finding him in this state. He would do anything to not be plunged back into that world of greasy, smelly toe flesh. “Violet!” He shouted up at her weakly.

“Oh my god. It is you” Her expression of confusion twisted into one of amusement. “Okay, you must tell me the circumstances that led to you being shrunken and in my old, stinky boot under my big foot. Otherwise I'll start coming to my own conclusions and you will not like that if I'm wrong.”

“W-what do you m-m-mean? What kind of conclusions?” Chris asked in fear.

“Do I really have to point it out? From my perspective, it looks like you shrunk yourself to sniff your big sister's boots and ended up having your dreams come true being stuck there all night accompanied by my foot.”

“Violet! I don't have a foot fetish!” Chris screamed at Violet, blushing as he did because it seemed like giving a believable story was the one way to convince her, yet the truth was also humiliating.

“Oh? Then explain why you were in my boot.”

“I was... spying on you.”

“Spying? On me? Your own sister?” Violet raised an eyebrow, her smile growing alongside her amusement.

“No! No! It's not like that. I was spying on you and Kirsty” Chris said, partially true. He did somewhat have an attraction to his sister.

“You dirty little fucker!” Violet said, laughing. “I should stick you back in my boot as punishment.”

“No please Violet! Anything but that!”

“It was really that bad huh? Well then boy is Angela in for a wide ride.”

“What? Who's Angela?”

“Oh She's mine and Kirsty's new 'friend'. We convinced her to be our little plaything for the night. The two of them are upstairs right now” An evil idea popped into Violet's head. “Hey Chris, did you like watching us do it earlier? Be honest, you can't lie to your big sis.”

“Ermm, yeah” Chris said shamefully.

“In that case, I can cut you a deal. If you lick my toes clean, the toes that you've managed to get familiar with tonight, I'll put you down somewhere where you can watch the three of us going at it. Then you'll get a much nicer ride home tomorrow in my pocket. Hell, if you do a good enough job I'll put you somewhere else... I hope you're not going to make me go into detail” Violet winked at the tiny.

Chris considered the arrangement for a moment. Sure, his sister's feet were utterly rancid, he had no idea when she'd last washed them and they'd been sweating away in boots, for the latter part he'd been an unwilling witness. But seeing a lesbian threesome, only a short distance away? Plus the added bonus of Violet maybe putting him in her panties, shrunken and pressed up against her pussy...

“No” Chris said. The offer wasn't good enough.

Violet sighed. She was more than willing to make the offer better. “Fine, this is the best you're gonna get. Lick my toes clean and you can join in. That's right bro, during our romp me, Kirsty and Angela will use you, slipping you in and out of our dripping wet pussies, playing with your shrunken little penis. You know how hot Kirsty is and I assure you that Angela is a looker too. Oh the things that we do to ea--”

“Deal!” Chris shouted, stood at full mast. He couldn't handle the description, it took all of his willpower not to start tugging at it right there in her hand.

Lips parting, Violet granted her brother a toothy smile “Good choice bro. If you had said no, you might have found yourself back somewhere that you wouldn't want to be.” She chuckled, lowering Chris to the floor, next to one booted foot and one unpleasantly scented bare foot. The sour smell brought his mind back to where he had been only minutes before, trapped in that claustrophobia inducing boot, slimy, stinky toes mashing him over and over. He shuddered.

Violet parted her toes, exposing the rank pits of stench between them. “Go on then. Kiss, lick and clean to your heart's content. No spitting though, I want this to be torturous for you. It has to be since you're getting such a great reward.”

Trying and failing to put the awful smell filling his lungs out of mind, trying to focus on the heavens that lay beyond the hell, Chris advanced on Violet's big toe. It seemed like the best place to start. His hands feebly touched it. Violet giggled. Chris looked up at her, staring down at him. Her very stare seemed to say “Go on” and he assumed that if he kept standing there inactive, she would actually say it herself. Chris turned his eyes back to the toe and licked. Next to her foot, the odour was at its foulest. Cheesy. Thick. Heavy. With that in mind, the taste was even worse. Chris screwed his face up when his taste buds first made contact with the gross toe flesh. He wanted to do it every time after, but kept his nerve. For what felt like ages Chris licked away at his sister's feet. Once the big toe had been thoroughly licked and kissed, he moved in between, lapping at the skin all the way. The flavour between was slightly stronger than on the toes themselves.

Watching her shrunken brother, lapping away at her dirty, reeking toes like a good foot boy, Violet struggled, resisting the urge to play with herself. She didn't push the urge away though. Violet kept it close, nurtured it. This is what she would think about later, when Kirsty was pleasuring her with Angela sucking on her toes. The idea was to have both Angela and Chris worship her stinky feet, to see who did it better, but she had doubts that Angela could beat this. A little shrunken man, all hers, to serve her nasty feet. That idea made her squirm with delight. She wouldn't even have to tell Kirsty, he'd be her dirty little secret, living a life entirely in devotion to a pair of gigantic, stinky feet.

Chris finished, all of the toes were as clean as they could get. For the tiny man, it had seemed like a horrendously long time, every lick would be burned into his memory. He was sure that he'd have nightmares about the experience of cleaning the giant feet of his sister. Violet, on the other hand, wished that it could have lasted longer.

“So, before we, y'know, how did you do it? How did you shrink?” Violet inquired, picking up her brother from the floor.

“At home, there's a shrink controller on my bedside table. I swallowed the stuff that comes with it. It goes into your bloodstream, enables the controller to shrink you. I think I'm gonna get it removed though after this. Overall it's a little too much for me.”

Making a mental note of where the controller was, Violet said “Yeah, yeah of course. Sure” Not really listening.

“Violet? Did you hear me? Are we going upstairs now?” Chris asked. At the thought of what lay ahead, he was once more erect.

Eyeing the tiny man with the erection, Violet smiled “Yeah we're going upstairs, I just need to get you into position. Just a warning, I get sweaty when I'm turned on, my feet especially so.”

“Ermm sis?” Chris spoke, a nervous chuckle escaping him “Why do I need to know that?”

“Because you're going back in my boot silly. Then my foot is gonna join you. Remember, you only cleaned the toes so my sole is still crazy gross. Do let me know if you cum though. It would be so humiliating to be brought to orgasm under my stinky foot, wouldn't it? I will let you out at some point, don't worry. You're gonna be worshipping my feet quite frequently now bro.”

Chris couldn't believe what he was hearing. They had a deal! “You promised Violet!”

“Sadly my lust for a tiny footslave outweighs my honour. It's not like anyone will ever find out that I broke my word. I plan on making your life revolve around these feet from now on.”

Dropping her brother into the boot, Violet hovered her foot above the opening. Counting to five in her head, she sent the foot in after her little foot boy. This time, Violet expertly manoeuvred Chris so that he was under the fleshy ball of her foot, encased in her sweaty sole. She smiled as she felt him struggling under the impossibly heavy blanket of stinky skin. It was like a foot massage. Perfect.

“Are you planning on coming back up anytime soon? Angela is on edge up here!” Kirsty shouted down from upstairs.

“Please! Violet I'm begging you!” Angela gasped loudly, desperate for orgasm.

Kirsty giggled “Hush or I'll do the tongue thing again then stop just before you blow.”

“No Kirsty! Please no!” Angela was serious.

“Here I come Angie” Kirsty laughed and Angela kept yelling opposition, nearing tears of frustration.

Violet somewhat knew how the poor girl felt. She'd managed to hold off on bringing herself to completion with Chris at her feet and grew ever wetter still, with him being tormented by her foot without any hope of escape and the girl upstairs, begging for her to return whilst she suffered at Kirsty's experienced hands. She chuckled, wondering about all of the things she could do with her new toy. All of the torments she could inflict on him with her feet. Soon enough he'd find out how merciless she could be.

Violet made for the stairs. She couldn't keep them waiting forever. Forever was a long time to be miserable for, as Chris would soon realise.