- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A two part series event this time..   I went well over three thousand words and have much planned for this side adventure so it will be done in two parts rather than one overly long one.

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 1

Day 550

2.75"


The good news that I got from Doctor Johnson yesterday after the usual molestations by her and the other staff at the facility was that the shrinking was slowing just like everyone else had who’d gotten to my level of diminishment... At least I had that to look forward to.. My doom being postponed by the disease.. As if it had decided to prolong our agony even further..

It was also learned that the three inch mark was the terminal level where it could either stop completely or go on a little further as it had in my case. Lucky me huh?

Something to do with my cellular membrane proteins and how they communicated as a receptor for cell to cell signaling due to the influx of the particular radiation that spewed out of Fukishima... At least that’s this week’s theory... I’ll probably get a new one on the next visit no doubt.

Sheila who had also reached this level stopped at three inches and now stood much taller to me.. Even she looked down upon me now. It was crushing when we both awkwardly noticed it a couple of days ago at the group therapy session. My eyes meeting her lips in vantage point.. She flushed with embarrassment and tried to console me before she was callously lifted out and away from me again. An amazon engulfed in a Giantesses hand.. A peculiar site that was to behold.

I’d pestered my wife to get me out of the house.. I was tired of being stuffed into Laura and Jessica’s hands and pockets as they whisked me off to some new play theme that they’d devised for me. Having to pray that they wouldn’t get too rough with me each demoralizing time.

Sarah’s resolve to stave off their torments had worn rather thin of the last few months to barely any admonishments at all unless I claimed injury or pain along the way.. It had become just a normal family function to them... Pick me up and play with me or do other naughty things that I detested..

But Sarah was supposed to save me from all of that.. She was supposed to protect me when everyone else’s eagerness to take full advantage of my lack of physical strength reared its ugly head.

She had brought me to the mall on a Saturday being one of the few days that she had off and quite frankly I could tell would have rather been spending it doing something else other than entertaining the wishes of a doll sized man with a high pitched squeaky voice.

My first indication of her foul mood was when my traveling case which was tucked inside of her purse was abruptly pulled out of the dark leather environment causing me to fall quickly to the plastic floor slamming my chin upon the cold unyielding surface.

This pissed me off to no ends... How dare her!

I found my cage being quickly lowered onto a food court table in the middle of the Arden Fair Mall...

The bristling white walls reflecting all of the scattered light that was filtering in through the glass ceiling above... The smell of fried rice and peanut oil from the Panda Express just to the right of our table meeting my nose to temporarily daze me as I climbed back to my feet.

There was a Charlies Philly Steak directly in front of us and a Thai Kitchen restaurant to my extreme left with a Delta Soul food store that used to be a Hibachi San Grill closer to us still..

Damned! How long had it been since I’ve been here? Well over a year now perhaps?.. Life was passing me by and going right along it’s merry way while I became even more impotent with my disease.. Shacked up in my house like an invalid...

There were people laughing and eating behind us just further into the interior of the food court going about their usual lives.. Usual for them... The lives that I envied now.

Remembering my rage at being roughly handled I raised my fist and shook it at Sarah who’d been studying my bewildered state intently...

“God damned it Sarah! How many times have I told you to give me a warning before you jerk the fucking travel case out of your purse?”

Sarah’s quizzical expression melted into a incredulous gape.... “And how many times have you been told to wear your safety belt and remain in your seat while in the case?’ She fired back.

It was true.... I was supposed to remain in that damned seat buckled up for my own protection I’d been told by her more than a dozen times and feeling the welt forming on my lower chin it was a sound directive that she had passed on to me after reading the directions that came with it the day the facility had given it to us..

“Fucking God damned it!” I fired back... “Be more careful!”.. I screamed this even though I was clearly in the wrong.. But my bruised ego just couldn’t accept being check mated yet once again due to matters of my own safety.. The safety meant for a child.. Not an adult man like I was..

My beautiful wife had reacted to my shrinking much differently then her siblings did... I wish I could tell you that my sexual escapades with her reached bigger and higher peaks like I’d read had happened for others on the social media ShrinkerBook site but once my sexual organ stopped stimulating her due to its diminished size she no longer requested it of me.. In fact, she would find excuses not to give me pleasure when I would request it... It was as if she saw me more as a handicapped person or worse when the effects got into full swing.

She buried herself in her work and we stopped being intimate all together.... Now we were like two people sharing the same house.. Her more of a supervisor role in my life than a wife... It had debased to that level.. She wouldn’t even suck my prick once the regular sex stopped.. As if she was afraid she’d contract the disease too by swallowing my semen...

I had told her that it wasn’t contagious and news reports had backed it up too but she just wouldn’t bite.. Something else psychologically happened to her.

I was her responsibility like a child rather than a lover for all of these months now. And our growing intolerance of each other was really beginning to show now..

I’m sure she resented having to work so much these days and the intrusion of her other family members into our lives now.. Having to downsize our living arrangements.. To rely on the mercies of her mother for residence.....

As if I’d lost my job on purpose and was a deadbeat by choice throwing the burden of finances on her by default. Making us sign my life away to a government research program too.. Further emasculating my former bread winning status.

She had asked for my permission to pick me up less and less these days too... The girls watched this and picked up on it like two predators in the wait.. Following her lead... Her mother and sister doing the same now as well.
 
When I was needed somewhere else I was usually just grabbed and taken there. Maybe they would tell me where I was going along the way.. Perhaps not... As if I somehow didn’t amount to enough of a human to warrant an explanation.

The girls were much more rough and spontaneous about it.. This could be overlooked to an extent but my own wife doing it hurt the most.. Like I was a house pet that needed to be moved here or there in the interests of convenience....

She shook her head and unclasped the plastic hook that fastened the door so that I could exit which I did still rubbing my chin.

It was time to lay into her and let it all out.. I didn’t care that we were in a public place because nobody had even noticed me on the table yet. Or at least from what I could see no-one had...

I went into the abuses of our daughters and her sister... That really rattled her cage.. But it was when I got into the abuse of her mother when she broke down and started crying like a baby. Her hands on her face trying to cover the gushing tears... Sniffing the snot back into her head as she continued to ball her eyes out.

It felt good to hurt her.. To make her see the pain I’d experienced over the months. The anguish and humiliation that I’d been put through.. All of this while she turned a blind eye... Her indifference was approval of their actions as far as I was concerned..

I watched her continue to moan.. Waiting for her to ask for my forgiveness... But something else was eventually uttered..

Pulling a tissue pack from her purse she blew long and hard into the soft contents of a stack of them... Then with red swollen eyes she focused on me.. A blank neutral expression filling my sky..

“Do you want a divorce John?”

My eyes shot wide open... The shock I felt.. After all of that abuse confession her only rebuttal is the curiosity of whether or not I’d like a divorce?

With my rage at a crescendo I shouted up at her..

“Yes I would you most ungracious cunt you!”

Again her face went down and she covered her eyes with her tissues and went back to balling. Her long blonde hair falling around her wrists and forearms...

I’d heard and had enough though.. I walked over to the table ledge and leaped onto her purse sitting upon the chair... Looking back now, that was a very stupid thing to attempt and I’m lucky I didn’t’ land within it getting impaled by a brush or something like that. But luckily I just landed on the side of it and slid right onto the chair itself...

Then I arrogantly shimmed down the thin metal leg to the floor itself and set off to start my new life with Sarah high above still crying, lost in her drought of self pity as I made my way into a brave new world.

At least my rage kept me brave for a few moments...
It was when I heard a very large slap that I snapped out of my self absorbent stupor to look at the source of the smacking sound that had jolted me back to reality.

There, straight ahead of me it turned out that I was walking directly towards the sole of some slightly overweight teenaged girl who had just nonchalantly slapped her flip flop across the heel of her foot.

Dropping the black sandal back upon the light grey tiled floor I saw a massive sole all dirtied from walking and sweating upturned to give me a view of the entire length of it.

Then she pulled her foot outside of the sandal all together and itched the heel of her other foot with her dirty toes... This foot was three times my height in its length and as wide as my entire body, perhaps even wider than I was tall...

The flip flop though made out of foam rubber could probably crush me by itself yet she dexterously scooted it back and forth with her big toe as she idly chatted with the people around her, laughing at some joke that had been told above.

I tried not to linger and just make my way out of the food court towards the hallways that contained the multitudes of stores.

There were people eating all over the place though.. Although the one thing that I observed was that they were too preoccupied with talking and chewing to notice some mouse sized man scurrying across the flat hard tiles to notice me.. I’d use that to my advantage as I made distance between me and my thankless wife.

Where was I going? My rage had not allowed my reasoning to bleed through that barrier yet.. I was just leaving.. I’d put the pieces together later.

Perhaps I could stay here.. There was food and warmth year around... Yeah.... This might due.. These thoughts took me away from the danger that I had forgotten that I was in..

Wham! A middle aged lady’s foot landed right in front of me. One more step and it would have been my doom.

A waft of hot air that smelt of shoe leather, nylons and foot sweat hit me as the shock of such an impact sent me back reeling.. I fell straight upon my behind. Looking up in total terror as the wedged sandaled foot simply lifted off the floor and moved off as she made her way to a trash can in order to deposit her tray and left overs into. .

She did this in mere seconds and then turned around to go back to her table. Not looking down at all.. So that she plowed right towards me causing the need to have to scramble to my feet and dive out of the way in order to avoid being crushed a second time..

She just continued on without a care in the world while I caught my hyperventilating breath lying upon my stomach.. But this time I made haste by sprinting towards a large potted plant that was at the edge of the food court and was based at the end of a hand rail that might provide some good cover along the length of it allowing me to leave this conglomeration of clumsy and dangerous Giants.... There was just too many here all over the place stomping around with their deadly appendages...

So sprint I did but as I passed the apartment sized pot something was on the other side of it and laughing at that.

“He, he, he!.. You ain’t going to make it one hour in this place white boy... Ha, ha, ha!!

I came quickly to a halt and turned back around to see an African American man who looked to be in his mid thirties leaning casually against the far side of the potted plant with his arms crossed flashing me a bemused grin..

Shocked that I wasn’t the only one around here I quickly looked above out of life sustaining habit now, and hurriedly walked back towards him.

“Hello my name’s”
“Paste on the floor from what I can see white boy.” He interupted.
“And I don’t want to know your name either dead meat..
But I’ll tell you this... The way you were going isn’t going to get you off the second floor.. That’s just a dead end loop you were heading towards...
The way down is the other way.” He motioned with his thumb.

Getting over my initial shock of meeting someone my height for a change his words had reason to them.. In fact, I’d never negotiated this place from my present vantage point.. I was pretty much lost with no idea of how to get back out.. Much less get killed trying to figure it out as it appeared I was well on my way to do.

“You know the way out of here?” I hopefully asked..

The black man smiled again... He was wearing some faded well worn grey trousers that had rips in them.. His T-shirt was or had been white at one time.. It was stained yellow from the constant use..

“I’ve seen your kind come and go white boy.. You all are either snatched up or crushed flat by the time I’ve gotten from one end of a hall to another...
Don’t bother asking where I live because I wont tell you... I’m content to stay here and make my own way you dig?”

I quietly listened... This was incredible... A man who was making it on his own. In the Arden Fair Mall no less..

“There’s others here too by the way but I doubt they want to meet some poor lost white boy who just had a spat with his wife who will be crying for home by midnight... So I’ll make you a deal.”

I took a step closer to him intrigued by what he was about to offer.

“I’ll help you get out of the mall but it’ll cost you those government issue shoes your wearing..”

I looked down at his feet which were bare.... He didn’t even have shoes. .. The poor man..

“Ok, that sounds like a fair enough deal.. You can have them just as soon as you show me the front door.”

“Hell no I wont whitey.. You give the shoes up now or I disappear and you can play dodge the foot traffic for the rest of your short life in this climate controlled facility.”

I considered his hard bargain... What did I really have to lose here if he gave me the slip? A pair of lime green rubber shoes with bright orange highlights? The reward outweighed the risk so I took them off and handed them to him.

He quickly put them on and smiled.. He even jumped up and down a few times in merriment...

When he noticed me watching him he quickly stopped, and put his hard face back on.. Obviously embarrassed by letting his tough demeanor briefly falter..

I smiled at how such a mundane gift meant everything to someone our size... The things that I took for granted living with my family were now all valuable commodities to be cherished... To be appreciated that much more.

“Don’t’ worry... You can have the shoes whether you get me to the front door or not.. I’m glad that they’ve made you happy.”

The man looked at me and nodded... “Well don’t you worry white boy.. I’ll get you out of here but you got to do everything I say and do it the second I tell you, alright?”

I nodded in agreement. He turned and started to head around the opposite side of the plant keeping it as a barrier to the eating humans on the other side.

“Come on let’s go.” He called continuing as I quickly followed.

Chapter End Notes:

Please stay tuned for part two of this event in Jonh's life.