- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter got kind of long, but oh well.  On a side note, I'm thinking about starting to do commissions.  Don't know if I'm your style or not but I think it would help me to expand my writing horizons.  Let me know if you are interested.  

For the next 3 hours, Edith proceded to use my body as a cushion. I say "my body" because luckily I was able to zone out entirely for the whole ordeal. Zoning out was something that I had learned to do from my time with Zoey.


Partially by accident, I had learned to completely take my mind out of any situation. The ability had come about during a month long phase that Zoey went through, where she would just idly torture me for hours on end for no reason. One day, out of the blue she decided to just sit on my legs until the they turned blue and went numb. Other days she would suck on my face, forcing me to pass out time and time again, or see how many whiffs of her cheesy feet it would take to make me vomit.

During one particularly long and tedious session, I found myself wishing to be back on a cruise ship, with my family on vacation 2 and a half years ago. It was one of the few times that none of them gave me shit for not following in all of their footsteps. In a way it proved that if they chose not to be assholes, we could exist as a happy family.

Zoey had me pinned under her feet as she sat and watched t.v. For 2 hours she alternated between smothering my face under them, and tapping her big toe on my chest until it felt like hammer strikes.

I had focused hard on one picture. A picture of all of us on the deck of the ship. My mom, dad, sisters and brother all looked like they belonged there. My dad's stupid Hawaiian shirt, the females in shorts with flip flops and my brother in only swim trunks. Then there was me. . . Dressed like it was any other day in the city. Torn, paint covered jeans. Converses, and a flannel shirt in the middle of the Caribbean. I stuck out like a sore thumb, on top of being the shortest next to my younger sister. At least we were happy though. . .


The next thing I knew, I was on Zoey's kitchen counter and she was freaking out. She seemed relieved when I responded to her but I had no idea why. After a lengthy explanation, I found out I had been conscious, but unresponsive for the last hour and a half.

She showed me video of her fucking with me: flicking me in the balls, squeezing me, dropping me, and through it all, I never showed any signs of pain nor emotion. We had a long, genuine discussion about how I may have accessed some secret part of my brain. Like a level above just blacking out.

Zoey had been excited at first, but as she realized soon after I got the hang of doing it. . It was a way to escape her torments. She would find herself wasting her time, because kicking my ass wasn't fun if I didn't react.

Eventually, she would actively try to prevent me from leaving, trying different methods of interrupting my concentration and what not. In typical Zoey fashion, me having any type of edge over her was unacceptable, so she made it a point to wreck me, so that when I finally did return to my body, it was in shambles and I had to deal with it.

This technique was serving me well now as I left the flattened seat cushion of a body behind, and went back to the day the mayor of the city had recognized some of my paintings as being exceptional, and hung them up in city hall. Again, my family was there. . . Well my parents and Tegan anyway. Still, the look of pride on my parents faces made me feel like I was on top of the world. I may not have been a sports star like the rest of the family, but I was just as talented, if not more in my own field of interest.


I only returned to my body when the weight of her had been lifted off of me. My clothes were soaked in sweat, although I didn't know if it was mine or hers. My vision was spotty from having my face sat on for who knows how long. I attempted to move, but I could tell it was going to be hours before anything functioned. I could only stare up at the ceiling and listen.

I could hear Edith walking somewhere on the main floor between the entryway and the kitchen and a moment later I heard the sliding door close and lock.

A few seconds later, she returned with a bowl of some kind of soup. It smelled amazing since I hadn't eaten yet today. She must have seen the hungry expression on my face, because she cracked a smile.

"It's a shame you're so focused on ignoring me and playing dead. . . There is more than enough soup in the kitchen for both of us." She said, a motherly tone present. "Even so" she said, setting the bowl down and disappearing from my limited range of sight. "As a mother, it's my duty to make sure all the hungry little children get fed!"

I really didn't like the sound of that, accompanied with the sound of her unlacing her tennis shoes and the slide of her spandex pants on her skin. I didn't have to wonder long, because she plucked me up by my shirt and the mystery was solved.

To my horror, Edith was now standing in from of me, bottomless! I guess my distaste didn't hide well as I took her in, because she smirked and guided me around her body, letting me take it all in.

"Don't worry. Every firm little body you can think of will eventually turn into this. . . Luckily for most men, their taste ages along with the process and we never go out of style! But. . . Regardless of the cruel facts of life, you're going to get a preview of what you have to look forward to. . . . If. . . And ONLY if. . . You decide to be wise and leave here on your own. " She finished, before her hand reached for me.

In one swift motion, she had my pants in her hand. She tossed them casually aside, before inspecting me. I was more than comfortable naked, as that was how Zoey kept me at all times, and I think it bothered Edith. She had expected to see humiliation on my face, but no such luck.

"Eh. . . " was all she said as she looked me over before taking my lower half in her hands. In another quick swipe, she had my shirt and she tossed that too.

"There! I find that skin on skin is so much more intimate with these kinds of things." She said happily, before placing me back on the couch, this time with my feet facing the back rest.

I knew exactly what was coming, so I began to warm up so I could zone out of there. As expected, her monstrous, pale cheeks appeared in my vision, followed by her darker colored mound. Above it, a full blonde bush. . .


One thing I could say for Zoey. . . She kept it shaved unless a custom video required her to grow it. It didn't make her giant pussy sitting on my face any better, but it didn't make it worse. Luckily, she didn't force me to eat her out very often. She could genuinely get off on just plain old kicking the shit out of me or making quality fetish videos. It was usually after I made bold claims about "being a man" that she put me to work on her most feminine of tasks.



Looking up, unable to do anything at all. . . It's like. . . I accepted that most days were going to be dark days for me. . . But what was about to transpire had the vibe of something I would leave out of even the most detailed recollections.

"Get ready to eat your lunch!" She said callously.

That.

That right there.

The way she said it.

Somehow it hurt worse than the physical pain and humiliation I had experienced from her so far. It was uncaring. . . Vicious and evil. It worked to expand the pit in my stomach. To reaffirm to me that. . . Maybe I was just trash. . .

I didn't have a lot of time to ponder.


I closed my eyes as she touched down, and the feeling of drowning returned as her weight settled back in on me. This position was different though. . . Worse. Her fat butt cheeks immediately squished in on me, clamping me in place. If it wasn't bad enough that I was captive in my own body, now a serious case of claustrophobia was kicking in.


At the moment, my face wasn't in her vagina. I was lost in the area below, getting mashed and battered about as Edith introduced our bodies. The heat coming off of her was intense without the spandex barrier and I thought steam would begin to rise from all the trapped sweat from her sitting on this fat ass for the past 3 hours.


The mind numbing grinding and gyrating continued for another minute or so before she stopped dead. I prayed that she was done, even though I knew much much better than that.


Now she was primed and ready to go.

I felt something moving by my head, and a second later, the squeezing pressure of her ass eased up around me. Relief was short lived as something immediately gripped my head. Before I knew what was happening, i was pulled upward.

Edith had grabbed my skull between her perfectly manicured fingers, and pulled it up and in line with her waiting pussy. She hadn't even bothered to lift her ass, and my body was utterly smeared with whatever gut wrenching lubrication could be found between her squashing cheeks.

It was like staring down a hungry lion. The manes almost matched as well. There was no time to think about that now as Edith was apparently in a rush. Her pinching was replaced by her middle and ring fingers on the back of my head. She began to push, and although I fought back with all the strength in my neck, I was easily overpowered and my face stuffed into the waiting abyss.

"Time to take you for a test drive! Let's see if that little girl taught you anything about pleasing a real woman!" Edith said, her voice husky and cruel.

At first I refused to use my mouth, but Edith made it abundantly clear that if I wasn't going to do a proper job, I wasn't going to breathe. The next two hours were a blur of licking, suffocating, moaning, riding and being cummed on.

The whole experience made it impossible for me to zone out, and even if I did, I would stop licking and Edith would smother me to death. So I was stuck. . . servicing Cadence's mom against my will.

She finally finished with me, but it took me a half hour to realize it. I lay, utterly destroyed on the couch. Drenched in her bodily fluids and wreaking of sex and humiliation.

I could hear the shower in the main floor bathroom running as she cleaned herself up. I only hoped she would give me the same treatment, but as the very definition of a cruel cunt, I highly doubted it.

She emerged 20 minutes later, a towel around her waist and her hair, but her doctor prescribed tits on full display. She just stood over me, smirking.

"I think I might actually have to send that girl Zoey a thank you card!" She said, winking at me. "She might really be on to something here. . . I mean. . Why take care of A tiny, needy little man, when he is so much more equipped to take care of the needs of you!"

I lay still, just glaring at her through half shut eyes.

"Seriously," she continued. "A boy like Mario has his place, but to grab a. . . "Grown man" by his head, and shove it up your pussy, WHILE HE FIGHTS YOU, NO LESS. . . . It's a new level of power and dominance. I think I'm actually high off of it!" She exclaimed, closing her eyes and playing with her fat tits.

She was off in her own little world for a minute before she glanced over at me.

"And just what is that salty look for?!" She snapped, feigning anger.

I just continued glaring.

"I understand you're upset, but it shouldn't be at me! I'm sure that Cadence told you how much of a soul eating cunt I am! She never had any trouble shouting it from the roof tops. You shouldn't have expected anything less from me. . ." She said, flashing her pearly whites in an evil, dominating grin.

"No. . . The one you should be upset with, is Mario! He's the one who left you here with me. If he had any balls whatsoever, he would have just picked you up. . . And took you with him. . . But instead, he turned tail and ran like the little mutt he is. The truth is. . . When it comes to me, he is just as helpless and weak as you are!" She sneered as she talked down on one of my life mentors.

I had heard enough. She had pushed me past the point of just letting her say whatever. I didn't care what she did to me.

"You can go fuck yourself!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "I'm glad Mario left! There doesn't need to be any more people in here forced to listen to your bullshit!

She was unphased as she sat back down on the couch a little ways from me.

"But you ARE forced, aren't you?" She purred smoothly. "The same as him. It's funny. . . But I seem to remember TELLING Mario to leave. He is so under my thumb, it isn't funny."

I had nothing to say.

"I could force him to trade places with you in a heartbeat. Have his face stuffed so far up my ass, he'd know what I had for dinner last night! And there isn't a thing he could do about it. I have him firmly. .FIRMLY, by the balls!" Edith continued, just grinding away on my resolve.

The fire in me continued to build as she drug my friend's image through the mud. It willed my limbs into motion and I found myself climbing to my feet like a zombie.

Edith only took a sip from her bottled water and watched me stumble towards her. It was hard enough to keep my balance on the couch when my legs weren't numb. I imagined I looked like a pissed off baby deer fumbling forward.

I only saw amusement in her eyes as my progress slowed and officially ended with my legs giving out about 6 inches from her thigh. I heard a chuckle from above and felt a shadow cast over me. Edith's fingers gripped my hair, and painfully lifted my head to look at her.

"That was. . . Underwhelming at best. . . Maybe even pathetic." Edith said, lethargicly as she gazed down on me over her huge tits.

I only scowled, doing my best to let my hatred for her be known.

"You. . Truly can't stand me, can you?" She asked, studying my face.

I said nothing, trying to regain my strength.

"True, I've seen this look before. . . But there is something so much more satisfying seeing it on miniature little man. Come here!"

Edith released her grip on my hair, and instead pinched me under my arms, lifting me up to her face. She purred with satisfaction as she drank in my hatred, pinching her nipple with her free hand like some hedonistic empress of sex.

She just held me there, looking me over for a time before she spoke.

"I think I want to try something. . . Different. . . New." She said, her eyes narrowing slightly as she said this.

Below me, she pulled her legs in and sat Indian style. Looking around, Edith found one of Cadence's spare hair ties for pony tails.

"Perfect!" She exclaimed, looking back at me with a wicked grin.

Without warning, she turned me around and shoved my legs down between her calves, holding me in place. From there, her hands were free and I began to panic as I figured out what she was planning to do.

I tried my hardest, but she easily overpowered my arms with her big hands, and forced them behind my back. In no time flat, she had my wrists bound with the hair tie and was turning me to face her again.


"There we go!" She said, admiring her work. "Only one more thing."


She lifted me out of her lap and placed me on the cushions, before standing up and walking away. I wasn't in a position where I could see where she was going, but I heard her walk in the direction of the main floor bathroom. There was the sound of a light switch, followed by drawers, light switch and footsteps.


I got bounced around as she sat back down next to me, resuming her previous position. She grabbed me and wedged me into her lap again. Her mammoth breasts hung over my head, obscuring my view of her face.


God they were huge.


Nipples. . . . Quite a bit bigger than my head.



Each tit. . Had to weigh more than I did. . .



"You better not drool on me!" Edith said, smugly. She had been watching me gawk the whole time. "It's ok. . . . I haven't met a man yet who can resist them! I guess you really DO get what you pay for!" She said proudly, giving me a wink.



I chose to say nothing. Granted, Edith was gorgeous and I had never been with a. . . "Mature" woman such as her, she was still the evil bitch who just got done riding my face for the last 2 fucking hours. The despicable human being who was holding Mario hostage. The cunt who was threatening to deliver me back to Zoey!


"You're conflicted huh? I can see it on your little face." She commented, as she showed me the reason she had gotten up. Edith held a bottle of baby oil in her delicate hands. "You want to hate me. . . You probably already do. . . . But this body. . . . This body doesn't give two shits about your heart! This body is known for crushing the minds of men. They know they should get away while there's still time, but it always ends the same way. A broken little man, under my thumb."


I couldn't listen to her! I had to block her out, but that was easier said than done. When I was being tortured or tormented, slipping away from it all was no problem. When there was impending pleasure involved. . . A certain body part made that more difficult.


Try as I might, I couldn't look away as she popped the bottle open with her thumb, and looking me directly in the eyes, began to drizzle oil all over those massive tits.


This. . . . This wasn't happening!


I began to squirm uncomfortably, as she gently set the bottle aside and her manicured hands began to massage the oil into her skin. Edith made exaggerated circles, first squishing her breasts together, then spreading them apart. Her quiet moans only helped to drive me towards the edge.


I struggled against the restraint, but the elastic just stretched, keeping me bound. My fight seemed to please her. She said nothing, but only chuckled to herself as she continued her heavenly massage.

When she was pleased with the glisten and slickness of her tits, she turned her attention to me. Edith squeezed a good sized drop from the bottle, and rubbed her hands together, before pulling me free of her legs. I tensed up as her hands gripped my shoulders gently and worked their way down my arms, rubbing the oil in as they went.

"Just relax. This part doesn't need to be punishment." Edith said, softly.

I tried to calm down as she began to work my chest with her thumbs, but it wasn't easy. Thoughts of Zoey crept into my mind. Usually when she had me in this position, things were being squeezed until they broke. .

Edith's hands though. . . .I couldn't resist them. She was working on my body like an old pro, and the warmth of the oil felt incredible. Edith finished with my chest, and moved down. She gave my legs the treatment, pulling them gently. It was enough of a traction to just loosen my whole body up, and although my legs were free, I didn't try to fight or kick her. I closed my eyes and just let her have her way with me.

"The oil really feels nice, doesn't it?" She asked, softly as she continued to massage me. I mumbled my agreeance and jolt of pleasure went through me, as her fingers inevitably made their way to crotch.

Edith hummed and chuckled as her stimulation got an immediate reaction from me. She lingered there with the most gentle of touches. She drove me up the wall as she balanced my neglected package on the tip of her finger.

"You know, you would actually be very adorable if not for that big mouth and piss poor attitude. A bath and a haircut, and you could probably have your choice of women!" Edith commented, making conversation.

I didn't respond. It was the same type of shit my mom always said, and I didn't appreciate it anymore when she did it. I could only focus on her touch. I hadn't had time for any release since the incident with Zoey.

Zoey DID always take care of me in that regard I guess. . . . She claimed I was less of a pretentious little prick when my balls were empty, so she would "take one for the team". Granted, she always did it in the most degrading and humiliating way possible, but after your dignity is crushed so utterly, you learn not to care at all about the details.

"Ok! I think that's enough foreplay. Time for the grand finale" Edith declared.

I didn't really know what she was talking about, as she used her left arm to cradle and squeeze her giant tits together. As the deep, deep, valley of oily tit flesh loomed before me, I got the full picture. . . . . And truth be told, I wasn't opposed to it.

Edith grabbed me around my thighs, supporting me. She brought me in for a close up look of her boobs.

"Even my husband hasn't had the chance to test these babies out! And here I am, about to take you on the ride of your life!" She said quietly.

Edith used her arm to close the last little bit of distance, and my whole upper body was shoved up between her boobs. Our oiled skin slid smoothly together and a second later, my face popped out the top of her cleavage as my cock was embraced by her squeezing breasts.

I had only just taken a breath when I was pulled back through, stimulating me again, and this was only the beginning. I was pumped up and down in Edith's human titty fuck with no relief. She looked down on me, like royalty on a peasant as my face repeatedly popped up from between her tits.


And maybe she was right for thinking that way. I was completely under her power. Unable to struggle. Unable to deny that what she was doing felt amazing. She was melting my brain and loving it.

Every time I was pushed up my dick was squashed tightly, sending a wave of pleasure over me. It was quickly followed by the discomfort of having my upper body squeezed, and my face breast smothered and covered in oil.



A few minutes later, I was ready to blow and admit defeat. Unintentionally I started to moan as my pent up load prepared to spew forth upon Edith's amazing tits. A few more pumps. . . One more.


As if reading my mind, out of nowhere Edith stopped, changed her grip to surrounding my entire head in her fist and pulled me out from between her boobs. Hanging limp, only my throbbing penis conscious, I couldn't see anything but stars inside my eyelids from the brutal pressure, but I felt myself getting swung around to face the other direction.


A split second later, I blew my load into empty space in front of me. A simple action on her part, but somehow it had a big effect. It felt like there was no payoff for my humiliation and submission to her.


When I finished and sputtered pathetically, she regripped me and turned me around to look at me. The disappointment must have shown on my face.


"Aww, did you really think I was going to let you cum on my tits?" She asked, giving me a baby talk. "Not a chance! You men always get a certain look on your face when you're about to do anything self-satisfying. I can read it like a book and I have to say. . . . Crushing you in that moment. . . . God, I could almost get off to that feeling alone!" She sneered at me.


I wasn't given any time to sulk though, because immediately Edith grabbed my ankles and flipped me upside down. She just smirked as my eyes rolled around in their sockets.


"I think we're going to try it this way now!" She said, like she was conducting some sort of experiment.


Giving me literally zero time to recover from the last round, she plunged me back between her tits, this time from the top like I was a dagger. At this point, I wasn't even aroused but apparently Edith had time to spare. What drove the point home was that she was no longer even looking at me, her gaze directed at the television.


I guess my subjugation and torment weren't very high on her priority list. She only me the occasional glance to make sure I didn't get to cum on her, I'm sure. With all my blood pooling in my head, I didn't think it would even be possible to get another boner, but against all odds I felt myself getting hard again she pumped me relentlessly.

Inside, I felt I had to at least try to avoid another orgasm, just to spite her. Edith clearly enjoyed dominating people both mentally and physically, and the rush of owning any man so completely must have put her over the edge.

I focused on anything and everything other than the humiliating stimulation I was receiving from the massive. . . . Perfect. . . . S-soft. . . Warm. . .

It was too late. Once again my body betrayed me and Edith crushed my resistance like it was nothing. A few seconds later, I found myself plucked away from her cleavage and forced to blow my load upside down, all over my stomach, although I was too out of it to care.

Edith dangled me in front of her face, but said nothing. She knew my will to fight had been extinguished, and nothing more could be gained by belittling me. Instead, she pulled a Kleenex from the box Cadence kept at the edge of the couch, and wiped the semen from my stomach.

Careful not to get any on her fingers, Edith tossed the Kleenex aside, before reaching behind me and undoing my bonds. My arms hung loosely, not really numb but I didn't bother to move them.

"It appears this is no longer needed" she commented, putting the hair tie back where she found it.

I didn't bother to respond, but I didn't need to. I was obviously putty in her hands and for the next 45 minutes, Edith proved it to me.

For the 3rd time, I was maneuvered and manhandled. This round, she didn't sandwich me between her tits and instead dabbed and scrubbed me against her nipple like she was juicing an orange. I only flopped around as she assaulted me again, milking me into oblivion.

Against all odds, Edith coerced yet another erection from me, and finished me off in record time, spilling more seed onto the floor below. Without giving me a chance to even catch my breath, she began again.

The 4th and 5th time, I was reduced to begging for mercy as my loins began to ache, and by the 6th and final round, I was just babbling incoherently. I scarcely remember Edith finishing me off, and forcing me to shower with her, before tossing me on to my bed like a piece of trash.

"One week, young man. . " was the last thing she said to me, before closing my door, trapping me inside.