- Text Size +

At the other end of the city, a big burley man paced in the middle of a dark deserted building. He had two side arms and a knife on him. His name was Boris and he was a thug employed by the Russian Mafia. His job was to guard the warehouse that the Russians used to store their hordes of drugs before distributing them throughout the city. Boris was one of twelve men with his organization there. They had just received a new shipment and several guys were stepping on the product. Boris leaned back and lit a cigarette, board. He didn’t see the man sneak up behind him with a knife.

 

Boris’s throat was cut in a most gruesome and professional manner. He was lowered to the floor and dragged out of site by Frankie Sullivan. A second later, Kevin dispatched the only other Russian in the vast room with the use of a blade as well. It was, however, much less professionally done. At least the man didn’t scream but he thrashed about on the floor before Kevin managed to finish the job.

 

The next room was littered with packing crates, boxes and some machinery left over from the old mill days. It was also better illuminated. In the center of the room ten Russians were stepping on their product. Jason O’Hanlon snuck into this room with Kevin Flannigan and Jimmie “Habits” Harris (so named for his excessive drug use which Jason despised) brought up the rear. The three of them were packing and probably could have cleared the men that they covertly spied upon without fear of opposition. However they waited for the near silent sound of Frankie lowering his victim to the floor at the other end of the room before they began. Frankie then crossed the room and drew a bead on one of the Russians himself. To the left of the room in which their quarry was nonchalantly cutting their drugs, was another third mill floor where they knew that seven more Irishmen had lined up, led by Billy Morgan and some of his crew. Morgan covertly singled to Jason (while both men remained concealed from the Russians) that they too were ready to begin. Jason nodded and yelled “Now!”

Suddenly all hell broke loose for Russia.     

 >>> 

 

 “You have to get your men out of that neighborhood Chef!” insisted the Mayor. “I insist! They have my son and they threatened to kill him in a most horrible way if you don’t get your officers out of there!”

Chief Bedford had seen some emotional politicians in his time but this one took the cake. Mayor Joust was visibly perspiring, jiggling his leg and fidgeting with his pen. There was probably little he could do to reason with the man to allow a continued investigation of the Mafia.

“We lost contact with an undercover…” he started.

“Your undercover is dead. You can be sure of that. No, don’t ask for details. They showed me what would happen to my son if I did not cooperate. The image is more than I can bear.”

“Mayor,” said the Chief, choosing his words carefully. “We have seen the destruction of almost all major crime rings in this city; the Latinos, Haitians, Chinese and now the Russians are under attack. Whatever happened to them last night, I don’t know. All I know is that there were at least a dozen Russians killed and no one knows for certain who is behind it. The only weird thing is these Russians are the only instance where we ever found any bodies.

   “Don’t get me wrong, no one’s morning them. The things is it is almost certainly the Italians or the Irish who are behind all this. There the only two organizations left in the city that appears to be getting stronger. Right now the Russian Mafia is their only competition. That makes the three of them a triumvirate on the city. It looks like someone doesn’t want a three party system, if I may use the analogy.”

He paused, considering what to say next. “If it was the Italians, which I think it was, then we have to keep tabs on them. I don’t care if they and the Russians kill each other but I do care if it spills out into the streets and starts hurting innocent civilians. It’s my job to make people feel safe. Think of what a mob war would do to the city! Think of the voters in the next election Mayor.”

 

Here Chief Bedford could see he had struck a nerve. He pressed his advantage.

“I will get rid of my uniforms in the Italian neighborhood, save the normal patrols. However I will increase the number of plain clothed officers in that section of the city. I believe it’s the Italians who hit the Russians. Maybe with some vigilance we can come up with a bargaining chip to get your son back and perhaps make an arrest or two in the process.”

 

“Do what you want!” said Mayor Joust. “I just want my son.”

“Don’t worry sir,” said the chief confidently, “they’ll never know our plain clothed officers are there.”

 >>>  

“Man will you look at all the undercover cops?” Joey asked Mario as they looked out the window.

“Apparently they think they have us fooled,” said Mario Genetasio.

“Should we serve the boy up to Mariah?” said Joey eagerly.

“Not yet, let’s see what Harvey has to say first. He should be here soon.”

 >>>  

Three blocks away, Mariah Costanza was changing in her room. She slipped out of her cocktail dress and laid out some more comfortable clothes; some nice kaki pants, a tank top and a pair of tennis shoes. She pulled off her g-string and bra and took a brief moment to stretch without the normal constrictions upon her. She turned towards her mirror to admire her very fit form.

 

 Wait a moment!

 

Some movement at the periphery of her vision arrested her attention. It appeared that a small man had just hurried across her dresser table and hid behind a tube of lipstick. She stepped forward to investigate. It was the mayor’s son!

 

Theodore Joust watched the giantess enter the room. He still hadn’t learned Mariah’s name. She had been careful not to let him learn anything about her incase she did have to release him. Of course, she hoped she would never release him.

 

Ted had decided that it would not be prudent to remain where he was; in a cardboard box in a dresser. Chances were this giant woman would swallow him like she did the other man. Being digested alive was not something on Ted’s list of things to do. With some difficulty he had managed to sneak out of his box. Unfortunately he did this just as she had entered the room. Ted began to hide but suddenly the woman, who wasn’t looking towards him anyway, began to disrobe. Ted had been able to appreciate the beauty of the woman before, but that was nothing to now. He watched, mesmerized, as she stood naked before him and stretched. The huge, firm buttocks that was bigger than his house. Her gluteus muscles were better shaped better toned and better looking than any he had ever seen in his life. The straining back muscles (as she stretched), the legs that looked like they had been designed by some Greek sculptor filled his gaze.  

 

Suddenly she started to turn. He got a good eye full of some spectacular breasts, a flat stomach and her face, which picked up where Helen of Troy left off.

 

It was at about this moment that it occurred to Ted that he might not want to be caught ogling at his captor while trying to escape. He franticly looked for a place to hide and spying two large tubes of lipstick nearby, he dashed towards them hand hid behind. He thought she might have seen him but he wasn’t absolutely…. uh oh.

 

Mariah had just lifted the bottle of lipstick hat Ted had been hiding behind and was staring down at the tiny naked man crouched on her dresser.

 

 “Enjoying the view?” she asked.

“Er, why yes. Yes I was,” Ted stood up and tried to strut confidently as he gazed up at her. He was trying to compliment her on her looks in a dignified and mature manor but his body was making that imposable. His dick began to grow and harden as he couldn’t help looking at the gigantic breasts hanging above him.

“How polite of you to be spying on a lady while she changes.”

This disarmed Ted. “I was just trying to complement you my dear. Your body is one for which I would be prepared to die.”

“Really?” said Mariah slyly.

The tone with which Mariah had answered made Ted realize he had said the wrong thing.

“That’s very flattering Ted. I’m glad you appreciate my physical appearance enough to sacrifice your own body for mine.” she was smiling a smile that was bigger than a Mac-truck. “Especially since a lot of people have done exactly that.” She patted her belly. “Always nice to have a volunteer,” she continued as she grabbed Ted and picked him up to her face. Ted could not help staring at her boobs on the way up.

“You’re such a gentlemen. I want you to know that I really will enjoy swallowing you alive. Be sure to move around as much as you can in my belly. I take pleasure in my victim’s squirms.”

She held him over her mouth as she tilted her head back.

“I hope looking at me naked was worth being digested alive,” she said as she lowered him down.

“Please miss! Wait! I didn’t mean to. I was trying to escape when you came in, not spy on you!”

“You won’t escape now,”

She was right. Her mouth opened and Ted watched the red tunnel, glistening with saliva below him. He could see her uvula. Teeth passed him on either side. Her lips closed as he was dropped onto a soft tongue. There was a horribly loud motion of wind, which Ted realized was the woman breathing out and then!

 

He slid down the tube. It was pushing him in a wavelike motion down towards her belly. The ride lasted about six seconds. Suddenly, he was in the stomach. It was loud in here, louder than he had expected. Her stomach gurgled and bubbled as he was washed up and down while her belly caressed his him, violently welcoming the body which soon would be broken to feed Mariah’s.  He tried to struggle, not because Mariah enjoyed it but because he wanted to make her be sick or at least realize how much pain he was in and decide that she should throw him up. He succeeded in nether of these goals but did give Mariah a satisfying death throw dance.

 

Once the movements in her stomach had ceased, Mariah got dressed and went to see Mario to tell him what she had done. It might have been foolish but she decided it had been worth it.

 >>>  

A small, elderly lady walked into the Italian restaurant. She was clamoring in a tired but carrying voice that she was supposed to see “little Mario Genatasio.” She was a friend of his mother’s and had come over with a message for Mario.

 “He needs to pick up suppositories on the way home from work,” she told them.

Everyone knew it would be dangerous to laugh at Mario’s orders from his mother so they suppressed their giggles as best they could.

 

“Sorry lady,” said Gino “but I gotta search you. It’s the boss’s orders”

He briefly searched the old woman. “Okay lady, I’ll take you to see the boss,” he said as Mario walked in.

 

Right then the old lady’s hand shot up, suddenly wielding a wicked looking knife, and held it to Gino’s throat.

 

“Nice search kid,” said the voice of Harvey Donovan. “Way to keep Mario nice and safe.”

“Good costume Harvey,” said Mario, impressed. “You did the voice perfect and everything. I thought you were a little old lady.”

“I thought Gino here was a professional,” snickered Harvey, handing a bemused and embarrassed Gino the flowery hat he had been wearing.

“Shows how you can be wrong about things, doesn’t it?” continued Harvey. “So let’s get down to business, shall we? Maybe we should go to your basement Mario. There sure are a lot of undercover cops out there today.” He gestured towards the window.

 

A few moments later they were seated in the basement of the building, alone. Harvey, comically, was still dressed like an old lady.  

“So you want me to help you exterminate the Russians? Harvey, are you out of your mind?”

“Been watching the papers Mario? We took out over a dozen of those bastards last night. They tried to move into one of my prime mover’s territory. I had to do something. Might as well finish em off now. Besides, I needed a scapegoat in Brendan’s death or Jason’s crew would have torn the city apart looking for him.

    “There’s a lot of money that we could make once the Russians are out of town. The thing is that now they know they are at war. They also know that it’s either you or me doing it. They won’t strike until they know who, they don’t want a war on two fronts you see, but together we can destroy ‘em if we act fast. Then we divide their whole territory in half. You take some and I take some. There’s enough for both of us.”

Mario smiled.

“So what is it that you want? Soldiers? Harvey, we both know that you have plenty of them yourself.”

  “Nah, I want Mariah. You can keep your soldiers, I want the girl. You can let Gino come along to watch out for her if you’re worried but I need another girl who can reduce these Russian fellas’ quick see? One girl might not be enough. It was why I didn’t include Siobhan in the last job.”    

“You sure you want Mariah? People tend to disappear around her. She just accidentally swallowed the Mayor’s son, who we were supposed to deliver back to Joust once he got the coppers outta the neighborhood. Chances are they are gunna blame us with this little war you got going with the Russians.”   

“Really,” said Harvey, intrigued. “I think there may yet be a way to manipulate our little mayor into our hands. Maybe we can destroy Siberia and misdirect the cops all in one swoop.” He bent forward closer to Mario and began to explain.  A smile spread across Mario’s face.

“I gotta tell you Harvey, you’re a clever fellow.”