- Text Size +

Detective Janet Stegmann and Detective Sergeant Benny Silverman sat in the car, the engine off, sipping coffee. Officer Stegmann was quite a looker. It was widely held that she was the prettiest girl on the force. She was also a fast riser, thought Detective Silverman. She would probably be Chief of Police someday. She could have it.

 

Benny had been a cop ever since he was eighteen. His parents had wanted him to be a doctor. “Why do you want to be a cop?” they had said. “Why not go into medicine like your brother and make some real money?” they suggested.  They always told him it was way too dangerous to be a policeman.

 

Benny had no response to this other then he liked it. He enjoyed an exciting life and the idea of protecting others. He had gotten where he wanted in his job as well. Despite having once been shot, and earning several of the more prestigious medals in the force, he had resisted another promotion and the desk job that came with it. No, the real hard grunt work was for him. He had started as a patrolman, moved on a swat team and now, a detective. He was a born leader, the best there was. He and Officer Stegmann were also the only plainclothes cops to have not been spotted by the Italians and Harvey Donovan, thanks to Benny’s skill and Janet’s fast learning. (Not that they knew this of course.)

 

Now they had followed two of the Italians across town and out of their territory. It was the big enforcer Gino and a strikingly beautiful woman. Janet had said they should pass them off. Certainly they were going home to bang the hell out of each other. Benny shook his head. No, they were not lovers, no matter how much Gino made eyes at the girl, they were up to something. They were not a couple, despite the fact that that is what it was supposed to look like. His cop instincts were lighting up. Something heavy was going down. He made the decision the follow the two and as a result, they were parked outside a warehouse at the ass end of the city.

 

“I can’t get a good call into dispatch,” complained Janet as she listened to tiny burst of static that emanated from the radio.

“Let me see if I can get a good signal if I walk to the end of the block. Getting out from behind this warehouse might let me gain contact. We need some back up here. If anything goes down it will be our asses hanging out,” said Benny.

“No, let me do it. Keep your eyes on the building. I’ll be right back.”

 

With that she exited the driver’s seat and started walking to the end of the block. Benny tore his eyes away from her cans and stared back at the dark buildings on either side of them. There were lights on in the higher levels of one of the buildings, but all the other buildings held only windows of darkness.

 

It was out of one of these windows that Mariah looked at the policeman down in his car as his partner ambled off. She realized what they were up to. Mariah thought it would be enormously funny to pull a joke on the plainclothes officers. She snickered in the darkness and cast the spell.

 

Benny had just been leaning over the donuts, selecting his favorite, when the spell hit him. Suddenly the world seemed to be a very large Boston Cream Pie. It took Benny only a few moments to realize what it was he was standing on. (He had more than a convivial acquaintance with Boston Cream Pies.)

However it was still a bit of a shock when Janet returned to the car, her massive form obtruding itself upon his disbelieving mind quite suddenly.

 

“Where could Benny have gone?” Janet thought to herself. “Did he enter the building? He would not have done that without me, would he?” She was annoyed that he had not waited for her if he had something planned.

Her stomach growled, she hadn’t eaten all afternoon. She picked up a donut to quail her hunger. A Boston Cream Pie, Benny’s favorite. Well she liked them too and with him around she never seemed to get one. She opened her mouth wide as she brought up the pastry; her eyes were still looking around for her partner. She never thought to look down.

 

Her mouth seemed much bigger when viewed from the donut. Benny looked up at the wide mouth. The distance between the giant dark cave and himself was rapidly being diminished. He had to run, to jump clear of the donut before it was too late. He tried as best he could but he was way too small to cover enough distance. Mariah had shrunk him to maybe an eighth of an inch at best. He never had a chance.

 

Benny entered her mouth along with a considerable bit of donut. He was indistinguishable to Janet’s taste buds because they were too busy enjoying the sweet taste of the pastry. Unfortunately, she didn’t need to chew too much. Suddenly, Janet swallowed the donut and Benny all at once.

 

It was a somewhat confused Detective Silverman that entered her belly six seconds later. He had been badly tossed about as the donut was mashed up in Janet’s mouth and he wasn’t quite right in the head. He did realize however that his death would be, of all places, in the stomach of his partner. Janet would never know what happened to him. What a way to die!

Janet finished her donut and waited for her partner to return.  

 

“Okay guys,” said Jason. “Russians are in three floors in this building. It looks like they called in friends from other cities so there’s a lot of ‘em. We think they are getting ready for a war so expect them armed. They are guarding the warehouse pretty good but don’t worry about getting in. We got something special planned so you should all be able to walk right in. Meanwhile most of these bad guys are in three rooms. Billy Morgan will take his crew and mine to the first one. The second and third rooms are to be sealed off by Flynn and O’Hare’s crews respectively. Dunn’s gang is gunna’ be in reserve in case someone runs into something they can’t handle. We take them one by one. No one is gunna engage them until I say so. Any questions? Let’s go”

 

Ivan sat with a shotgun pointed at the door to the warehouse. He had his finger on the trigger. Anyone walked in there and that was the end of them. Or so he had thought. A moment later he found himself sitting on a chair that was way too big for him. Why, he must be only an inch tall! Suddenly a giant hand grabbed him from nowhere, picked him up and brought him to the face of a beautiful dark haired woman.

 

“Can we get going already?” asked the deep voice of a man standing next to her.

 

The woman brought Ivan to her mouth and suddenly he was inside. She swallowed. He heard the woman’s voice as her esophagus muscles contracted behind him; “You never let me enjoy my food.”

 

Mariah and Gino ran into the building. Fortunately, they met no one on the way to the third floor.

 

A few moments later Gino took out his walky-talky and depressed the “talk” button once. Jason herd the briefest burst of static on the other end. It was the signal to go.

“Right! Quietly now guys.”

 

Everyone snuck into the warehouse without incident. Siobhan went up to the second floor, Ayden Flynn her official guard as appointed by Jason. Billy O’Hare and his boys met Mariah and Gino on the third floor.

 

Both Gino and Ayden signaled to Jason by radio that they were in place. Jason gave them the go-ahead.

 

Siobhan began the shrinking spells while looking under the crack in the door. One by one, she shrank people down to an eatable size. She was able to get twelve of them before the remaining few people made a rush for the door.

 

 One floor above her, Mariah was also shrinking people through the door. It was hard work. She was used to being right next to the person as she miniaturized them. She could tell there was a lot of confusion in the room as people began to reduce in size one by one. Finally, the remaining men decided it was time to get the hell out of there. Two of them ran for the door behind which Mariah was working while five of them went to a door on the other side of the room. When Mariah’s door opened, the man was surprised to find a gorgeous woman kneeling behind it with a tough looking guy standing just behind her, a gun pointed at the Russian’s face. The Russian had just enough time to reach for his own gun before his head was blown in half by Gino’s bullet. The second Russian man took three to the body before crumpling onto the floor.  Between the two of them, their bodies crushed three of their shrunken comrades. This slightly annoyed Mariah who quickly moved into the room, followed by Gino, his eyes on the opposite door.

“No, don’t come in,” called Mariah to Billy O’Hare as he and his men made to follow them. “You might crush them!” she gestured towards the tiny people on the floor who were running away from her. Just then, in the floors below them, the sound of a loud gunfight broke out.

“Leave someone to guard that entrance, I will take the opposite one here,” yelled Gino, pointing towards the other door in the room. “The rest of you go downstairs in case you are needed.”

 

At the sound of gunfire from above them, the Russians on the second floor charged for the door. Ayden Flynn blasted one of them through the door with his gun and he and his crew sped passed Siobhan and slaughtered anyone above one inch tall.

 

On the first floor, the fighting was quick and bloody. The Irish riddled bullet holes in the room before entering so there were only a few men alive inside when they opened the room. The few rival mobsters that were left were quickly dispatched.

 

“Great work guys,” coughed Jason as he tried to get his breath but choked on the smell of discharged gunpowder. “Check the rest of the floor. I’m off to see how things turned out upstairs.”

 

Detective Stegmann was alarmed by the sound of a loud gunfight going on within the warehouse. Good God! What if Silverman was in there? She couldn’t just wait for backup while he might be dying. She removed her gun, hopped out of the car and tried to creep up to the building without being seen. Finally she reached an entrance to the building and stealthily moved in.

 

Mickey “Harpy” Keegan watched as she crept in. He stepped out into the hallway behind her as she passed the dark room in which he had been hiding. With any other person in that building, Detective Janet Stegmann would have been dead in a heartbeat. Luckily for her, Harpy was a gentler type. He whacked her on the top of her head with his gun butt and she fell to the floor, out cold. 

 

The tiny Russians on the floor looked up at the giantess standing before them. She was dark haired, dressed in black spandex shorts, and a black shirt that exposed her belly. She had the look of a child at Christmas who was eyeing a mass of presents under a tree.

“Hello there my little friends. My name is Mariah. I am here to take care of you.” She smiled sweetly at her little joke. Getting onto her hands and knees to try to look less intimidating, she looked across at the mass of men. They were starting to all walk closer to her but stayed what they considered to be out of her reach.

Maria focused on the closest man in particular.

“My you’re a strong looking man aren’t you? You’re so cute. Too bad you can’t take care of yourself anymore, being so small and all.” Her expression was one of sympathy as she picked him up. He yelped as she brought him close.

“Don’t worry. I wont let you get squished like your friends over there. You’re perfectly safe from someone stepping on you or sitting on you while I am here. Oh don’t look scared.” She planted a big kiss on his face and body. Then she licked her lips and forced an expression of surprise onto her face before allowing a wide smile.

“Oh, my!” she said. “You taste good! Did anyone ever tell you that? No?” She kissed him again and licked her lips. “Oh you are good! I know what I’m going to do with you!”

She smiled and opened wild. In one quick motion she tossed the man into her mouth and closed it behind him. She closed her eyes and gulped with a smile on her face. A slight shiver worked through her as she felt the man moving down her esophagus.

 

She slowly opened her eyes. The men before her were still standing there. Not running. How odd. She kept her smile in place as she addressed them.

“He was so yummy that I think I better eat all of you. You never know when you’re going to come across a room full of such tasty men now do you? Who wants to be next?”

 

Now they ran. Mariah giggled and reached out and grabbed a man. He screamed.

“That wasn’t very nice of you. I was trying to be all friendly and you had to run away. Now there’s nothing left for me to do but eat you.” She opened wide as the Russian passed her lips and teeth. She let go of him and an exaggerated “Mmm,” came up her throat and vibrated his very bones. He screamed and covered his ears. She was moving her tongue below him in a way that suggested she was savoring his flavor. Suddenly he was pitched up and back, then down!

“GULP” he herd her swallow all around him as her throat embraced his body and shot him down the dark, wet tube that ended at her stomach.

 

“Ahh. Boy the more I eat of you the hungrier I get,” said Mariah and she started crawling on her hands and knees towards another man who tried to escape but a giant hand landed in front of him. He attempted to run around it but it was no use. The hand caught him up.

 

Another man was sprinting behind Mariah. Just then she had caught the man she was after and began to sit down. The man behind her looked up to see one of the nicest butts he had ever seen coming right down on top of him. Suddenly he was crushed between the floorboards and the giantess’s right butt cheek. His ribs felt like they were breaking. Mariah felt the man beneath her. She smiled and took her time with the man she hand just caught; licking and flirting with him before telling him he would be saved for later and stuck him in her bra.  Then she lifted her backside to grab the man underneath her. She lifted him to her face.

“Aww. I didn’t mean to sit on you. I guess you just like my bottom huh? Well it wasn’t very polite of you to go trying to touch my tush without permission. If you had asked me nicely I would have let you but now? Hmm, you seem pretty squished don’t you? I guess you’re not good for anything but eating too! Well let this be a lesson to you. Don’t go caressing giantess’s bottoms and they wont eat you.” She opened her cave of a mouth and stuck the man inside. He didn’t struggle as much as the last two but Mariah still liked the taste. Then she set off to find more men.

 

Mariah was having the time of her life. She was grabbing every shrunken man she could get her hands on and swallowing them whole.  It wasn’t long before her entire stomach contents seemed to move within her. It was wonderful. She followed the last tiny man running away from her to the opposite doorway.

 

To be continued.