- Text Size +

Alice opened the door to her room. Her bags were both sitting next to the desk. The bellboy had done alright. She walked over to the desk, kicking off her shoes as she did so. Once standing in front of her bags, Alice kneeled down and unzipped her travel bag. There, she dug around until she found an otherwise unnoticeable carrying case for sunglasses. Popping it open, and a sleek silver vibrator rolled into her hand.

Standing back up, Alice set the vibrator down on the desk. She reached into her coat pocket and carefully plucked the tiny out, setting him on the desk in front of her. Alice stood up to her full height and watched as the little man blinked in the bright light of the desk lamp. He looked around, before slowly looking up higher and higher until he was bent backwards to see her face.

"Can you hear me?"

No response.

"Can you hear me?"

The little man waved his arms and nodded his head.

"What happened to you?"

No response. Or wait-- maybe a shrug? The little man started to wander across the desk surface.

Alice shrugged off her coat, letting it slide to the floor. That got his attention. Staring at his tiny form, Alice unzipped her dress, letting that fall to the floor too. Wearing only a simple, tan-colored pair of panties and a bra she was no supermodel. But she didn't need to be. Her well-kept body was now on display to the tiny man, and she had him enchanted.

"Do I have your attention now?"

No response. He was immobilized, stuck to the spot, staring at a body over a hundred times his own height. Alice reached over and flicked the vibrator on, letting it rattle across the desk for a moment before switching it off. That seemed to get his attention. She watched, a bemused smile on her face, as he scampered away from the giant silver implement. It was a compact model, designed for travelers, and had been Alice's companion for countless trips. Always available, never tired, it must look the size of a sedan or boat to the tiny man. Alice cleared her throat, and the man looked up at her. With a practiced flick, her bra joined the rest of her outfit on the floor. A small damp spot was visible on the front of her panties.

Before anything more could happen, Sam knocked on the door. "I have your Merlot here, Alice." he called. Looking at the spartan desktop, Alice decided to leave the man alone. There was a lamp, a vibrator, and a pad of paper. Unless he was suicidal, he'd be trapped on that perfectly flat plateau, at a height tall enough to be considered a skyscraper. Quickly, Alice pulled her coat back on her naked body and pulled the ties around herself. She opened the door and accepted the wineglass Sam offered her.

"Have a goodnight, miss."

"Thanks Sam, see you tomorrow."

Alice shut the door and set the lock. Turning back to the desk, she could just barely see the tiny man exploring near her vibrator. As she walked back over, she let the coat come open at first, then fall to the ground. The little man noticed her looking, and he started to gesticulate at her. Alice sipped from the wine glass, expressionless. He continued to wave and jump and, maybe, make some sound. Alice strained to hear him, but couldn't hear much of anything at all.

She set the wine glass down on the desk and leaned her body against the edge of the desk. "No use tiring yourself out now..." Alice said as she hooked a thumb into the elastic of her waistband and pulled it down. Her tiny man started to backpedal away from her glistening pussy. "Oh, no you don't..." using her free hand, Alice prevented him from getting any more distance. "Now, scoot. Or I'll make you." He seemed to understand, and took a few hesitant steps forward. A gentle nudge and he took a few more. Soon, he was standing at the edge of the desk, inches away from her aching vagina. Alice had to look through her cleavage to see where he was. "And now... jump!" He didn't budge. "Jump!" she said again, but he still didn't move. With an exasperated sigh, Alice flicked him into her panties and let the elastic snap back. Picking up her wine glass, she stood in front of the full-length mirror, admiring her reflection.

As the shock wore off, the tiny in her underwear started to stir. Alice took another sip of wine as she watched the fabric undulate. The wet spot on the front grew in diameter, and as it grew so did the movement of the tiny trapped within them. Alice took another sip of wine as she moaned, eyes fixed on the movement of her panties, until she was forced to close them in bliss.