- Text Size +

"Hah... Hah... That was amazing!" Jen panted, coming down from her orgasm.

"You liked that, didn't you?" Cindy replied in a devilish voice. "I could tell when you were cumming that you weren't just feeling it from your pussy, but down here as well..."

The girl lowered her lips towards Jen's asshole. It was glistening in the bedroom light, still trembling from cumming so hard. Cindy knew that beyond the puckered pink balloon knot you were tucked away deep inside. You had either suffocated from Jen's orgasm, or were suffering in the sweltering world of her bowels. She didn't care either way, with her love's succulent booty hole in front of her she couldn't hold herself back. Her tongue creeped out and began to lick up and down the wrinkled anus, further pleasuring Jen.

Meanwhile, inside the sweaty writhing giantess, you were similarly lying on your back, gasping for air. Miraculously you survived the force of her butt cumming, but the brutal pummeling you endured left you half alive. After nearly squeezing you to death, Jen's mighty anal walls had begun to relax. They receded back to where they once were, expanding the horrid area known as her bowels. You were nestled in-between two lumpy folds of her heated flesh, covered from head to toe in sticky ropes of ass mucus. Now that things had momentarily calmed down, reality began to set it. You were trapped inside her ass. Stuck in the most disgusting, awful place in the human body. With no way out.

Just then a loud gurgling interrupted your thoughts. From further within, the girl's ass began to groan like an angry beast. The organic roars reverberated off her hot sticky cavern. You trembled. Something was coming from within. You couldn't see in the darkness but you felt a wave of heat round the corner of her colon and hit you head-on. Horrifically her rectum started to fill with gas. All this time her body had been breaking down her huge meals into methane, and now that she had finally relaxed all of her built-up gas bubbles had leeway to flow through her colon.

The smell was easily the most revolting thing you had ever had the displeasure of smelling in your life. Jen had farted on you several times before, but that had always been air blowing past your poor body. This was completely unlike that. Now you had to stew inside her soggy ass tunnel, slowly choking on her rank air as it gradually hissed into her rectum. The stench burned your nose like fire, the rancid shitty steam seared down your throat and into your lungs. You began to writhe in agony, bending your body in bizarre ways as you choked on Jen's putrid gas. More loud groans croaked from deep inside, announcing the next wave of farts as they pumped into your chamber. Another layer of muggy heat washed over your tiny body, it felt like the odor was clinging to your skin. You hacked and coughed, gasping for clean air. Tears filled your eyes, both from sorrow and the horrible burning sensation.

Jen felt her butt become full of gas. It needed to fart, but she didn't want to disturb Cindy while she was still licking her anus. It would be pretty rude to fart in her face. Jen didn't care about you, who was suffering inside her stifling bowels, but she was starting to get uncomfortable. Either way, she decided to hold her flatulence in, and clenched her anus tight to make sure no farts escaped.

You continued to gag, nothing but saliva and hoarse wheezes came out of your mouth. Jen's buildup of farts was too much for you, the foul mixture of reeking gas bubbles had compounded inside her cramped rectum. The stench multiplied, growing more concentrated by the second as her giant ass refused to let it out. Why wasn't her ass farting? Was she trying to torture you? Maybe she really did forget about you inside her butthole and left you to drown in her farts as she held them in.

Your body convulsed in pain, being pushed closer and closer to its limits. Rolling in the clingy slime of her bowels, breathing in her thick humid fumes, baking inside the scorching-hot world of her farts, it was all too much for you to bear. Jen's ass became a plump furnace, slowly roasting you alive as her organs churned. The smell continued to fill her bowels, which became bloated from the sheer volume of gas. The dripping walls expanded due to the pressure, bulging outwards uncomfortably. The strain of Jen holding in her gas made you head feel like it was about to burst.

Finally the source of the smell arrived. A heaving solid wall rounded the corner of Jen's colon and was making its way towards you. You couldn't see it in the darkness, but you could feel its massive presence. It pushed apart her walls, causing the floor to twist and bend from under you. This was it. Jen's massive load had arrived, and it was obscenely huge from the girl holding in her previous meals and multiple servings of dinner. The smell dramatically increased on its arrival, the noxious gas was now so thick and so potent that it felt like it was physically weighing you down.

You were done for. Jen's giant shit was going to roll over you and crush your body. Her anal walls squeezed and undulated sloppily around the giant turd, naturally lubricating it with her ass slime while gradually pushing it forward. The hot mass lurched as her ass did its thing, inching it closer to your body, little by little. You didn't have the strength to run away and even if you did the thing would pin you against her backdoor and suffocate you to death in the worst way possible. Jen's hollow anal cavity was slowly being filled by her past meals, it was the same routine her ass underwent every single day, only this time you were inside it. You were going to die inside your friend's huge ass, held in with her farts and smothered by her shit.

As Cindy licked around Jen's anus she was getting her tongue ready for insertion. She was going to stick it inside and rim Jen's hot pucker, but the little pink ring was denying her access. It was clamped shut, densely packing its tight wrinkles together. It was as if Jen was squeezing her asshole shut on purpose. Cindy could hear her friend's insides gurgle and put two and two together. She stopped licking and lifted herself up. Before Jen could react Cindy placed her hands flat on Jen's stomach and lower abdomen, and pushed down with her body weight.

A flood of Jen's gas was forced out at once. It reverberated her sticky walls and burst around the hulking mass of shit. The girl's fart slammed into you, the sheer amount of methane produced inside her bowels picked you up and sent you flying backwards. Jen's asshole couldn't hold in the excess pressure and burst open, creating a violent stream of air for her farts to release. You were thrown into a boiling hot whirlwind of smell, swirling around in the cyclone of gushing gas as it propelled you through her tunnel towards the other side of her erupting anus.

Jen's ass bellowed fiercely from within. Deep guttural noises bounced off her wet fluctuating walls, tossing your body along with her powerful fart. You couldn't hear anything besides the loud disgusting groans that came from her intestines, it was different than the spewing blare that shot out her asshole. Jen's huge booty had farted on you many times before but you had never felt it happen from inside. The small opening shined dwindling light inside the girl's ass, illuminating the rolling red walls and shimmering off her wet anal juices. Would it stay open long enough for you to be launched out? Or were you doomed to be locked inside her bowels as they filled with the rest of her enormous loads?